Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl and Her New Exotic Pet (wiki234 and Menion)

It settled against her, sensing her irritation. It poked her in the ear jokingly once and settled down. But as they got closer to the pet store, it started to squirm. It didn’t want to go back. Why was she going back? What was going on?

She slapped the tentacle rolling her eyes as they made it a few feet though stumbling into an alley luckily as he started to move. “ h-hey! S-stop, just calm the hell down, it’s not anything bad that I’m gonna do to you in the pet store and beside it’s a normal one anyway...” as she started to explain. “ was thinking about maybe getting you something like a dog bed and maybe some toys to play when I’m not there or anything so you can have your own little spot to lay in. Promise that it’s nothing you have to be scared of.”

It calmed as she started to soothe it. Whatever she was saying, it had to trust her. If not, it could always bolt for the door the moment it felt threatened. With the observer out to her face, it nodded, and looked ahead to the store.

“Jeez don’t be so obvious” pushing it down a bit back into her chest with a sigh as she started to walk in and look around for a bit at least until they would decide to leave but before of course buying what she needed. Walking over to the lizard she slowly looked at the cages starting from the bottom then up before looking at her few favorite things for a little while before checking the general supplies for different pets before heading over to the fish.

It poked its eye in between an opening between buttons of her jacket. The earth animals were so weird. If it could hiss, it would have at the lizard. It turned red, not liking that thing. As they passed the toys and things, it moved into her arm hole and gently tugged at different toys it liked, different things it wanted her to buy.

She continued to look around, glancing at him in case of course he wanted something, taking the toy he wanted and deciding on at least two for now. “ well we could come back of course if you even want. But let’s show you something that I really was planning to get for you at least that would be fine..” going over to the dog section with different toys and houses, beds, and other general things before she stopped and kneeled to pick up a red colored fluffy dog bed. “ maybe something like this you could lay on for your little spot then and a place to leave your toys. It’s all soft to sit in...” holding it up before deciding to buy it then anyway.

The observer looked around, before jumping down and curling up in the bed. It was soft, and warm. Much better than the floor. Orange and blue swirls reflected across its body, and it came back over to jump back into her arms. It was excited! A bed! It swirled around under her jacket, inadvertently squeezing her chest as it settled back in.

She couldn’t help but chuckle for a moment at the odd cuteness of it especially of course with the colors, catching it as it suddenly jumped and held it before being able to pull her jacket a bit and be ready for the oddness of him moving around of course again like earlier with just a faint blush now. Soon she picked up the bed and fixed her jacket before going over to buy the stuff and finally head home then seeing it was already hitting the late afternoon now.

The blob was excited, moving back and forth underneath her jacket, not caring that she was also carrying its toys and bed. It was too playful and happy. The observer looked at her and the toys and forward, alternating back and forth, as she made her way home.

The girl kinda expected it and braced, though hugging her jacket close for a moment to make it stop, “ seriously you have to stop.” Talking about her minor annoyance before finally making it home then and walking up to her room where she set everything down on the floor beside the bed and in front of the small table with the lamp on it before finally putting it on the ground and taking off her jacket. With that she went with her usual half nakedness and laid on the bed with the blanket on her phone before going down to eat again.

Dropping to the ground, the blob curled up in the bed as she played on her phone, content to rest in its new comfort. It wasn’t interested in playing with the toys just yet, it just wanted to sleep. Until the girl left, then it was ready to follow. It rolled lazily down the stairs, tired from the outing. It made its way to the room with the tv, knowing that is where she was headed.

And of course she did, “ well finally getting to know each other more, then back upstairs cause we should be both tired and you can try your new bed and maybe we have toys later and then of course it’s my shower then sleep or relax. That’s how I’m usually then at home so there.” Sitting down and leaning back to eat on the couch, before getting up and running to her room to get a blanket at least before going back to eating again. It was already oddly close to back to school again which gave her the force of decision wondering what to do, seeing though as he would either probably sleep, explore, or play with his toys when she would be gone at least.

“ well guess it’s gonna be boring you until later in the day when I come back..” giving a shrug with her warning as to what to expect at least.

It lazily looked over at her, turning blue and got up on the couch, scooting under her blanket and covering her feet. It made itself a comfortable warm temperature and started to fall asleep, missing the girl’s warning. It was finally in the perfect place. It’s past life forgotten.

With time to relax she sat on the couch eventually sleeping after watching for a while before dinner of course, pulling the blanket down a bit lower as it got hot and only getting up for the bathroom or get to some food at least before she would have to go make something simple.

The blob just fell asleep, vaguely aware of the girl coming and going as it slept. When she got up, it spread itself out and took over the whole couch. Content and happy, it went back to sleep. What else was there to do? And it was exhausted from the excitement recently. It had been in that cage so long that it was overstimulated a little.

Yuma eventually started on dinner like normal and up to the shower with different shirt and panties and shorts this time, though mostly wearing it for a while after showering of course because of the cold before wearing her normal stuff when she slept. Going down again she looked over to see the couch already covered by the blob, “ if your gonna sleep then try your bed you know....” looking over as she said it before getting some snacks and water , well we should go then..” bending down and patting her knee to have him come to her like a dog so she could carry and set him down when they got to her room with the two laying down until they would sleep again.

Hearing her enter, it woke up slowly, and rolled to the floor. When she patted her knee, it had a running start before bolting up into the air and into the girl’s arms. Snacks and water would have been tossed into the air if the blob didn’t hold them as they were thrown.

She did catch him with a sigh befor turning to walk then and even pet a bit before they made it to the room, opening the door and setting him down on the bed before laying in her own of course and eventually already sleeping as it got late.

It curled up on its bed, ready for the rest it so rightly deserved. It’s oberver looked over the girl, extending to her eye level, before rubbing up against her. It wondered what the next day would bring and slowly fell asleep wondering at the possibilities.

Eventually mana woke up with a stretch and the usual of going to the bathroom then laying on her bed before finally going down to change and eat something as it was already the end of the weekend and now for school again, slipping on her shoes and walking out already to go.

The blob woke up and came chasing after her. It blocked her from exiting, the observer looked up at her and looked at her questioningly. Where was she going? Why wasn’t she taking it? And what was it going to do??

She soon made it to the door and opened it, before forgetting something and turning to walk back out only to see a mass covering the gap of the door she needed to walk through to get to school. “ w-woah...wait it’s you...” putting a hand on her hip and tilting her head to the side in a “ really?” Look on her face. “ I have school so I can’t stay, but I’ll be coming back later. It’s only gonna be a few hours and I can’t take you because there’s gonna be a lot of people there and things might be crazy. We can play with your toys later when I get back, promise I’ll come back.”

The blob gave her the saddest eyes it could, at least with one observer. It got that she was going to come back, it was able to understand that much. What it didn’t understand was why she had to leave at all. It grabbed her leg and tugged, willing her to stay.

“ I can’t I’m gonna be late.” Trying to pull herself out, “ your not gonna change me with anything like that, and besides I need to teach to not rely on me being here all the time at least.” Giving a sigh pulling her back up.

It turned a bit red, then brown. It was disappointed. It moved out of the way to let her pass. It would have to make do without her for the day. It trusted she would be back, but it was still sad.

Back
Top Bottom