Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl and Her New Exotic Pet (wiki234 and Menion)

“ don’t be like that, come on....you’ll get used to it, promise...” getting on a knee to oddly give the blob a kiss before petting and patting it a bit like a dog before standing up and walking out. “ I’ll see you later love.” Closing the door and leaving now.

It blushed pink at the kiss and waved tentacle as she left. It went up to her bedroom, and it thought it was going to go back to sleep. Until it saw all of the drawers of her furniture. And wanted to get into it all...

( insert spongebob meme about the panty raid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Yuma soon arrived at school seeing that she managed to still be there on time at least, going to her locker and getting all her books and stuff before walking down the hall to her class seeing as she didn’t run into anyone really yet thankfully.

(Lol)

“Hello Yuma, it’s good to see you coming to my class. I hope we have a better year this year.” Mr. Tanaka bumped her playfully as he passed. “Make sure you don’t let someone copy off of you again this year, please?” He winked at her as he entered the class.

Last edited:
“ what, I never did dummy....” sticking her tongue out and punching his shoulder softly before walking in then and sitting down.

“Hey Yuma!” Hinata rustled Yuma’s hair as she sat down. “Anything cool happen lately?” He took his books out and settled his desk. Mr. Tanaka was in the room, writing something on the board as students started filtering in.

“ jeez you dummy...” smacking her arm before doing the same as she sat down and leaned back with a sigh. “ not really much just hot and bored as hell, never have anything big to do much really.” Shrugging as she took her stuff out.

“Nothing? Nothing at all? Even I got a turtle.” He took out a small baby turtle and it started to crawl on his desk. “See? Gerald is happy to be here.” He smiled at Yuma.

“ why did you bring it here? And no I’m not good at planning stuff.” Giving a shrug as she laid on her desk. Yuma hoped though at least her odd pet slime wasn’t too bad at home and if anyone did come that he would be good at hiding at least until she would get back of course.

The blob was having the best time. It had found her panties and was wearing 5 of them. It also found her other clothes and shoes, tossing them anywhere and everywhere. It finally found some jackets and sweaters, putting them into a bundle on the floor and curling up to sleep in them.

“Ok, class, lets begin!” Mr. Tanaka sounded jittery. He was a bit too high on education. And the class knew it. Stacy poked Yuma. “Hey, why didn’t you come over the other day? We were gonna go shopping. Or something. Anywhere but home. Which is where you left me.” She poked the other girl in the back. “The least you could have done was send over whoever you were sleeping with so I could have had some fun too,” she giggled.

“Did you text me or anything dummy? Cause I’m not aware of anything you say about that or I just even forget if you don’t text. And shut the hell up, I’m not like that and besides I’m...waiting when I have a long time boyfriend anyone that is if it even happens...” turning back as she looked over at the board.

Stacy stuck her tongue out at her. “Well, YOU could have texted at least. Anyway, what are you doing after class?”

Hinata whispered at the girls, “if you keep talking through this lesson, he’s gonna...”

The too-happy teacher saw the disruption and didn’t stop for a second. “Pop-quiz-time!!!”

“ you really shouldn’t ask me that, I’m mostly someone who follows you know so I have no plans unless you wanna go to the mall this time then.”

Before hearing another voice and turning she looked back at the teacher, “ jeez so mean....” grumbling a bit and barely able to be heard.

Mr. Tanaka wrote the questions up in the board. Five that were pretty easy if you paid attention. Hinats grumbled as he got to work, shooting daggers at the girls.

Stacy mouthed ‘sorry’ to her male friend and poked Yuma in front of her. “Let me see what you are writing,” she whispered. She was not academically smart, so she always tried to get something from her friends to get by.

The blob, having thoroughly destroyed the girl’s room, decided to check out the kitchen. Trying a few snacks, it decided human food held no appeal. It was getting bored again.

( well hes not getting the ass anytime soon then if he doesn’t fix it ~.~ )

Yuma stretches and leaned back, getting her notebook then and answering the ones she knew mostly missing though just one or two, deciding then to lay the paper a bit higher on corner of her desk so the other could slightly lean in and see.

The blob had a warning about the mess it left upstairs. It wasn’t sure where it came from(‘^o^’), but it knew it better get upstairs and clean up or there would be hell to pay. So that’s what it did...

Stacy smiled big. “I’m gonna buy you anything you want at the mall!” She said it a bit louder than she intended. Which drew a little attention from Mr. Tanaka. He waited until the girl was done and had the students pass their papers to the front. “Yuma, see me after class”

( Yuma does not give a fuck lmao)

The girl simply shrugged not caring at all, it was a quiz and besides the fact that at least she would probably get some points than none at least if it came to the worst. Taking the other paper and passing it up before opening her notebook and starting class then.

(Lol)

Mr. Tanaka droned on, boring the class on something he was obviously passionate about. Hinata kept dropping his head before snapping it up, having a hard time staying awake. Stacy kept to herself, finally.

Once it was over Stacy waved at Yuma, promising that she would text her. Hinata nodded as he exited. Mr. Tanaka waited patiently for her to come talk to him

FInally class would begin and end, her usual stretch and yawn after the boringness as she stood up and walked over leaning against his desk a bit, “ go ahead and say the obvious then...”

He grinned at her. “I am assigning you as a tutor for Stacy. Consider it an extracurricular. But I want updates on how she’s doing.” He raised his finger to say more, but his sister, also a teacher, walked in. “Hey bro, are you ready?” He was going to say more, but decided that would be enough. “You don’t have to think about it tonight, just go and we will talk about it tomorrow.” He smiled at her and punched her arm as he left.

She quietly just stood there till he finished and stood up having a funny remark especially with his sister there, “ ok sure!! Thanks mom!” She exclaimed loudly so his sister could clearly hear, as she punched him back and left.”

(lmao get wrecked m8)

He just kinda stared at her as she left. She would pay for that later...

Hinata caught Yuma on her way down the hall and walked with her. “Stacy is such a space cadet. She’s already talking about how she has so many chores to do when she gets home. Weren’t you two supposed to go to the mall?” He would walk with her until his path split from hers to go home.

Soon she walked out, bumping into him and of course deciding to walk anyways since they took the same way. “ that dummy didn’t even text me or anything about it. I didn’t even know until she told me.” Giving a shrug and an answer as she eventually made it home, slowly getting the keys and opening the door with a stretch as she took off her shoes and laid on the couch.

The blob heard a noise downstairs, and it bounded down the stairs to see what it was. When it saw the girl, it was swirling all sorts of colors. It ran, well more like slid at a fast pace, and jumped onto the couch, on top of her, and started to jump up and down. It was so excited and it kept jumping, even with the panties on its head.

(~.~ you really gonna piss her off)

She laid on her side mostly ignoring it and not really wanting to really do anything at all, though getting up and turning as she saw it with a blush, an slight warmth in the air as there was a small fire inside. “ what the hell did you damn do..” quickly snatching the panties as she was a bit pissed and slowly going upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom