Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cousin Kissing Club (Remira and BloodRedRomeo)

Blake heard it in her voice. The tears. He understood why. He was jerking her around. First he makes her like that, then he pulled away. He knew what he wanted to do when he heard her like that. He wanted to wrap her in his arms, assure her everything was fine. That it was him, not her. She was so beautiful that he was fighting to control himself.

He didn’t say any of that. He also couldn’t bring himself to say the other thing on his mind: that they should stop these practice sessions. They were getting too involved with them. And too emotional. But it was exactly because of those emotions that he couldn’t say they should end it. So, without anything, he stayed quiet. With his back to her, he knew that would seem like he was ignoring her. He was the worst right now. But he’d keep to that, looking away from her and from the door until she was gone. If he looked, he would crumble.

Su fled Blake's room, hurrying out the front door as fast as she could to avoid his parents and having to explain why her face and hair were such a mess, and why she was crying. She ran most of the way home, throwing herself onto her bed and sobbing for the next hour, until Nuo found her like that.

When Su explained the situation as best she could, given her state, Nuo held her close and pet her hair until Su finally wore herself out and fell asleep. Then Nuo sent a text to Blake.

You fucked up. This is finished until you have a good explanation.

Blake looked at his phone when the text came through. He ignored it, dejectedly leaving his room and taking a shower. He took his time in the water, using the sound to cover up the sounds of his own crying. He hated himself right now. He hated his weakness and he hated what he had done to someone he loved.

After a far too long shower that wasted plenty of hot water, he was back in his room. He dressed in his loose pajama clothes then colapssed on his bed. He was awake for a few more hours before finally sending a text back to Nuo.

I don’t. I’m sorry.

Then he did the only thing the confused young man could. He slept, hoping he could forget about everything for at least the night.

Julia was excited to finally be getting back home. She'd spent the past months after her collage graduation on a long backpacking trip through Europe, probably the last chance she'd have for such an involved trip once she started up a proper job. The job search was scheduled to take up much of her free time for as long as it took, and she was going to be living with her parents again until she got a result that would let her afford her own place. There were a few good leads though, and some connections she had with her profs would help grease the wheels and get the right kind of attention.

First though, she needed to catch up with her cousins. She'd been in very sporadic contact with them while in Europe, just enough updates to let her family know that she was still okay. As the second oldest out of all the kids in her generation, she had always been an organizer and planner for the cousins, since Alex had never been interested in hanging out with the younger children. She'd always had an extra soft spot for Blake though, as the only boy in their age range, and a real cute one at that. She couldn't wait to see all of them, but Blake was going to be the first one she texted to meet up.

Her flight arrived ridiculously early, landing at just after 4 in the morning. After finishing getting through customs, collecting her baggage and getting a ride back home, it was already almost eight, and she figured now would be as good a time as any to start. If she wanted to try and overcome jet lag she might as well push through the day and just work to avoid crashing before evening arrived. As soon as she'd thrown her bags into her old room and checked to make sure everything was in place, she sent Blake a text.

Hey bud, guess who arrived safe and sound this morning! Let me know when you've got some free time, I've got a souvenir for you, and we need to catch up!

Blake woke up to the sound of a buzzing phone. He practically jumped for it, hoping it was Su or Nuo. It wasn’t, of course. Why should it be? He’d be lucky if they spoke to him again within the next year. Expecting them to do it within a day was insane.

That said, he was surprised by what he saw. Julia was back? He had heard from her so infrequently during her trip that he wasn’t sure exactly where she was or when she’d get back. That said, he wouldn’t complain about her being back. She had always been the leader of the cousins. An idea sprung into his head, a potentially incredibly dumb one. What if he talked to her about the situation? She was smart, understanding, and impartial. She might give him the perspective he needed to fix this.

Sure. I’m free all day. You pick when and where and I’ll be there.

Message sent, Blake was feeling a bit better. Enough to drag his sorry ass out of bed and get to his closet. He’d need to look presentable for his first meeting with Julia in months.

Let's go for lunch at the old diner. I haven't been there in so long and I miss the food!

The old diner was a place that was within a reasonable distance of all the different cousin's places where they'd often gone to eat and hang out during high school. It was a relatively good place, the food wasn't bad and came at a good price. And it should have a booth they could use to get some privacy while they caught up.

Julia arrived at the diner in a pair of tight, ripped jeans, a grey shirt and a light cardigan to help cut the slight chill in the early October air. She had a small package stuffed under one of her arms, holding the souvenirs she'd picked up for her favorite cousin. Taking a seat in a corner booth far from any other customers, she waited excitedly for Blake to arrive.

Blake entered the diner a few minutes after her, sporting a simple shirt and jacket. He looked around before spotting her, smiling and walking over. He was always a little self concious when he was out in public due to his limp. And even ignoring that, it was clear on his face that he was troubled. No amount of smiling could hide that.

“Julia,” he said, giving her a hug as he approached before taking the seat across from her in the booth. “It’s great to see you. How have you been?”

"Blake! Thanks so much for coming! It's so great to see you again!" Julia was always excitable, and when Blake came up to the table she jumped up to give him a tight hug. "I had so much fun on my trip, but it's nice to be back home too. I've missed you so much. Here!" She grabbed the package she'd brought with her, which had a heavy wool sweater she'd bought for him from Norway, along with a couple different chocolates. She passed it over the table to him, looking forward to seeing his reaction when he opened it. She hadn't really noticed his low mood yet, it had been a long time since she'd seen him and was too caught up in hanging out with him for the first time in months.

Blake opened up the box she passed to him, not sure what she had gotten him. The answer: a beautiful sweater he could tell would suit him. He imagined that’s why she got it for him. And, of course, chocolates. Always a winner with those. “Thanks a ton,” he told her, smiling. But like before, it was obvious it was forced. There was a strain to his usual easy smile, combined with the exhaustion from his poor night’s sleep. And the just general attitude of someone who had something they needed to get off their chest.

“Julia,” he said, moving the box to the side as his face took on a more serious tone. “I’m sorry to dump this on you right when you got back, but I need your help.” His tone got a bit darker as he continued. “I fucked up. Big time. I hurt someone I never wanted to hurt and now I’m scared I might have ruined, well, everything.” He paused, letting his vague explanation hang in the air. “Can you help me?” When she agreed, Blake didn’t hold back. He told her everything. From the first encounter with Su to last night’s debacle. He laid his heart out on all the things he had told himself needed to be kept secret. He just hoped Julia would both keep the secret and not kill him for what he did.

Julia finally noticed that Blake was off when she saw how forced his smile was after looking at her gifts. She was about to ask him what was going on when he cut in to ask for her help. "Blake, I will always be here for you if you've got trouble. I'll never turn my back on you."

His explanation of the situation shocked Julia though. She would never have expected to hear these kinds of things from her younger cousins. The early parts of it, with the practice kissing, were unusual and a little weird, but at least she could wrap her head around the idea and accept their intentions. But when he started explaining about how he'd spanked Jamie and Liz, and how intense that got, then what happened with Su, Julia was forced to take a deep breath and just think about it for a long time. When he was totally finished, she spent several minutes just sipping at her drink as she tried to process everything that she had been told. It was... a lot to put together, intense emotions and desires that had boiled out of control. And the fact that he'd come so close to having sex with two different cousins in the same day, and really was only held back by an accident...

"Blake. I promised that I'd never turn my back on you, and I'll definitely hold to it. But this is so much more ridiculous than anything I could have prepared for. But..." She took another long sip of her drink while she tried to figure out how to put it into words. "You didn't ruin anyone with what you did, and if you think you did you have no respect for your cousins or any other women. Sex doesn't take away a woman's worth, so cast that thought out of your head and never consider it again. No matter how far you had gone, if they're consenting to it then you haven't ruined them."

"That being said though, you definitely need to have new talks with all of them and figure out boundaries. You so easily pushed further than you wanted to originally. Either there needs to be some kind of hard rules, or you need to agree that there's more options on the table here. Even if you're just practicing, it's still sexual stuff, and the boundaries there shouldn't get pushed without everyone being aware of it ahead of time. But from what you said, they were all okay with what was going on, before you backed down. Talk to them when everyone isn't already in the middle of getting worked up and having trouble thinking, figure out what is and isn't okay to practice, and work with it. I mean... I know they're our cousins, but in my personal opinion, if everyone's consenting, I guess it's still okay." She shrugged a little with her last words. This was all very new to her, she'd never had to figure out how to moderate a poly relationship between relatives before. Or any poly relationship, really.

"I guess, the key thing is you need to talk to them. Get boundaries, decide what is and isn't okay. And do what you enjoy doing. So long as everyone involved is okay with it. I don't know, I've never even had a boyfriend, figuring out sexual boundaries is new to me. But that's what I feel. Get what you want."

Blake listened to her. She wasn’t judging him. She was angry, but due to his stupidity rather than the incest. And so he sat and he listened. He did not object, he did not comment, he simply processed.

The thing he focused most on was her comment about ruining. He hadn’t realized how supremely sexist he had been in thinking that way. As his mind ran through it, he realized that he had no right to dictate how Su lost her virginity. He didn’t have any right to ‘protect’ it. Su was an adult now. She could have sex if she wanted to. And if she wanted to do it with him, his only objection should be on what he wanted to do, nothing on what he wanted her to do. And that extended to all the girls. He had been incredibly disrespectful without even noticing it.

But the line that really struck him was her last line. So far, he had been holding himself back on the basis of what he should do. What he had to do. So much of him had been focusing on those things that when he finally gave into his wants, he scared himself. He should do what he wanted, to Hell with what he should do.

“Sorry Julia, I have to go,” he told her after several minutes of thinking. “Can you come with me?” With that, Blake was up and moving, going so far as to even forget his souvenirs. He was heading straight for Su and Nuo’s house. On the way, he sent a text to both.

I’m coming over to talk

He wasn’t asking; he was telling. He finally realized what he really wanted. And they would hear it in person. He then sent out two more texts to Jamie and Liz.

I want to talk about yesterday. Can you come to Su and Nuo’s?

No backing down now. Blake was going to do everything he could to make this right.

Julia was startled when Blake jumped up from the table and just took off, leaving her presents behind. "Hey!" she yelled as she scrambled to pick up his stuff and left a couple bills on the table, apologizing to the server as she ran out after him. When she caught up she shoved the box into his arms again, shaking her head as she fell in beside him. "I guess you've decided how you want to handle this?"

Responses started trickling into Blake's phone as he was on his way.

Su: Ok

Nuo: You had better have a good explanation for your actions, and an apology for Su.

Jamie: I can be there soon. Why is this happening at their place though?

Liz: Sure, I've got a few hours of free time right now. Got some big plans I take it, getting all of us together?

“Shit, sorry,” he said, taking the box into his arms. “Yeah, I have. It’s incredibly stupid and it won’t work. But I’m going to be honest. And I think that’s the most important thing. It may help things get back to normal,” Blake explained, keeping up as quick of a pace as he could.

Blake sent out texts to everyone, assuring them that he’d explain everything. He just wanted them all together to do it. Thanks to everyone being so close together, it didn’t take long to get to the house. He knocked on the door loudly, wondering who he was going to see first.

Nuo was the one to answer the door, glaring at Blake. She was surprised to see Julia there as well though, and was pulled into a tight hug by her older cousin that broke her cold attitude somewhat. She chatted excitedly with Julia a little, but any time she spoke to Blake her tone would drop again to a flat tone.

Su came out slowly when she heard them talking, wearing a much more conservative outfit than she'd worn yesterday. She avoided Blake's gaze now, keeping herself slouched and folded in as if she was trying to take up as little space as possible. She barely spoke, simply moving over to the couch and curling up tightly on it.

Jamie and Liz arrived a bit later, also dressed to cover themselves more. Both wore longer pants and full shirts with a jacket. They weren't as cold or ashamed as Nuo or Su, but both were a little more cautious around Blake, keeping a little distance from him as if they weren't entirely sure how they were supposed to act with him now. When all the girls were present, they looked to Blake, wondering what he intended to say.

Blake looked out at the five women he had assembled. All of them were angry or disappointed with him to some degree, all reasonably so as well. But they were here, which meant something. What hurt the most was Su. He had clearly done some serious damage there that he needed to fix. Honestly, all he wanted to do was hug her, but he knew that wouldn’t work. So he took his own seat and began to speak.

“My first request is that you wait until I’m finished to say anything. I want to get everything out there,” he started. Then he paused, taking a deep breath before turning his attention to his beautiful cousins. “I fucked up. A lot. I hurt all four of you with my actions yesterday, something that makes me hate myself for doing. That wasn’t my intention, but that doesn’t change the fact that I did it. For that, I am truly sorry,” he bowed his head deeply when he said this, holding it there for several seconds in hopes that it conveyed some degree of sincerity. Then he continued.

“After after thinking through things last night and talking with Julia this morning, I’ve come to realize some things about myself; things that need to be said.” He paused. It was about to get to the real soul bearing part, and that was scaring him. But that was partly why he had everyone here. He couldn’t run away. “I’ve been thinking of you all in disrespectful and sexist terms. Thinking of you as precious flowers who needed my protecting. You don’t. None of you need anything of the sort. You need respect and honesty, things I haven’t been providing. And for that, I am also sorry.” Another pause. Another deep breath.

“Yesterday, I ran away from Liz and Jamie, then I pushed away Su, both times when I had brought you to vulnerable states. I brought you there, and then I left. And while I can never justify those actions, I can explain why. Simply put, I was scared. I had been lying to all of you and, most of all, to myself. I’m not sure how long it’s been going on, but I’ve been lying so often that I forgot it was a lie. But yesterday, I came close to the point where I wouldn’t be able to lie anymore. That’s what scared me. That’s why I ran. And that’s why I’m going to tell you all the truth.” Another pause. Blake’s heart was racing with fear. His bad leg was shaking and his palms were sweaty, but he stayed.

“Su, Liz, Nuo, Jamie, Julia,” he said, looking at each in turn. “I’m in love with you. I’m in love with all of you. I have been for so long now, for so many years. And I don’t just mean that I love you as family. I love you as women.” He said it. He just confessed everything in front of them. “I’ve always felt that way, but I knew it was wrong. We’re family. So I lied to everyone and to myself. But if I went further with you, I wouldn’t be able to lie anymore. And that scared me. I was scared what it would mean to confront myself. And I was scared what you would all do when you knew the truth.

“But I’m not scared anymore. Well, I am,” he corrected sheepishly. “But I won’t let that control me. I’ll tell you the truth. I’m Blake Woods and I’m madly in love with my cousins.”

Blake stopped, looking at the girls, not knowing how they’d react. Fear? Anger? Disgust? All would be reasonable reactions. He could only hope he had reached them enough that they wouldn’t hate him.

As Blake went through his explanations and apologies, the five women in the room waited for him. There was some slight movement and shifting, a few glances at certain parts, but they stayed silent and respected his request. Julia nodded approvingly when he made his admission that he had been acting disrespectful towards them and acting like it was his duty to dictate their desires. Nuo had the most trouble waiting, when he mentioned Su she had to clench her teeth to keep herself from interrupting him. Su was still curled up on the couch, but she was at least looking at Blake now, rather than avoiding it the way she had been earlier. Jamie and Liz shared a confused look when he started talking about lying to them and himself. But when Blake announced that he was going to tell them the truth now, all five of his cousins leaned in a little closer in anticipation.

His confession drew a shocked response from everyone in the room. Julia gasped and brought her hands up to her mouth, Nuo's mouth simply dropped open, Liz snorted into her hand as she tried to stifle a shocked laugh, Jamie leaned into the back of the couch with her eyes wide at the ceiling. Su had the least exaggerated reaction out of them, her eyes simply going wide as she sat huddled in the corner of the couch. Every girl spent the rest of Blake's confession going over all the events that had happened recently, realizing what they really meant based on this new information. Liz actually broke out into a nervous giggle, falling back to cling to Jamie's side as she was overwhelmed by the realization, and the laugh soon spread to Jamie as well. Julia leaned forward in her chair until her face was nearly between her knees, still holding her hands over her mouth.

Nuo was furious though. Standing up, she quickly became the center of attention, Liz and Jamie's giggles fading as the look of rage on her face intimidated them. "You selfish fucking jackass. That's your excuse? You framed this as you being helpful and nice to us, but it was really just a cover for your sick little crushes? You hurt Su so much, you apparently fucked with Liz and Jamie's feelings too? And now you just walk in to say that you're in love with us, as if that makes up for all of it! Fuck off! I can't believe you! I-" she looked around at the other women as they stared at her in shock. Her face flushed red as she tried to catch her breath. This was the most intense reaction any of them had ever seen from her, and the first time any of them had heard her swear like this. "I don't forgive you. Not yet." She turned and started storming out of the room, pausing at the door. "If the rest of you want to forgive him, you're welcome to. But if this is how he acts, I don't think he's ready for it yet." She left.

The rest of the girls stared at the empty door frame, letting out a collectively held breath. There was a long, awkward pause as the other four tried to assemble their thoughts between Blake's confession and Nuo's explosion.

"Woooow," Jamie said, breaking the silence. "Damn. I've never seen Nuo lose her temper like that."

"That was... rough. Maybe deserved? But I can't be as mad at you as she was," Liz sighed as she shook her head. She and Jamie shared a look, both clearly thinking about the conversations from when they were younger, the childhood crushes on Blake that had reasserted themselves with the "practice" sessions that were apparently just a cover for deeper feelings on both sides. "I guess that does explain a whole lot. Why you were so eager, how far you were willing to take it, then how much you panicked when you did. And then-" She was suddenly interrupted.

"I love you too Blake." All eyes in the room locked onto Su as she said it. "I've loved you for a long time. When I said... that there was a boy I was interested in, but I was worried, it was you. It's always been you." She finally uncurled, leaning forward to look Blake in the eyes. "And I think Nuo will come back around soon. She's just angry, and can't swing back around that fast. None of the rest of us were really angry at you. Just hurt."

After a few moments, Liz started laughing again. "God damn, little Su's the one who can say it. You've really dragged her out of her shell Blake. Fuck." She rubs her hands over her face, groaning. "Fuck it. I love you too. It was a stupid crush when we were younger, but yeah. It is what it is." She looked at Jamie again, not outing her best friend but waiting for her to admit it herself.

Withering under Liz's gaze, Jamie flushed bright red and stammered, "me... me too. Liz and I talked about it when we were kids, but we both knew it was still the case when we decided to ask to join in on the practice. We just didn't want to say it to each other, because that made it more real I guess."

Julia was the only one left in the room who hadn't confessed any feelings, and so several pairs of eyes swung towards her. "Oh! Oh god. I don't... This is way too fast. I had no idea what I would be walking in to when I landed this morning. I need some time to think about this. Maybe after I've gotten some sleep, I'm way too jet-lagged to know how to feel about this." Her emotions were swinging wildly as sleep deprivation made her head spin. She'd always loved Blake, but she'd never thought of it in a romantic way, but now, with his confession, she was reevaluating it all. He'd always been her favorite, and she'd never dated anyone, even with the many times she'd been asked out. She'd always found some excuse to turn them down, but now she was having a hard time figuring out any excuses to turn Blake down now. Had she always been holding out for him?

"I think I need to go," Julia said as she quickly jumped to her feet. "I've got souvenirs for all of you that I didn't bring because I wasn't expecting to see you. I'll get them to you soon, I promise!" With that Julia also nearly fled the room, getting out of the house as quickly as possible so she could sort out her feelings without having to look Blake in the eyes.

With just the three girls left in the room with Blake, the tension was thick in the air. What happened next?

That had been some intense emotional turmoil he had just experienced, though it was probably no worse than anything the girls were going through. He truly had never seen Nuo act like that and it had scared him. And Julia was dazed, something he wasn’t happy to have done, but she deserved honesty as well.

The most surprising thing had been Su. The usually timid young woman who had been hiding herself had confessed she loved him back. His inappropriate and incestuous feelings were reciprocated. Not only that, but then Liz and Jamie felt the same. The three girls he had hurt the most had and still lived him back. This made the memory of yesterday day sting even more, but it also helped him steel his resolve to never do it again.

Blake did what he felt he had to do. He moved over to Su, taking a seat in the couch next to her. As he did, he wrapped her in a hug, pulling her as close as he could. “I’m so sorry I hurt you,” he repeated. “The same goes to you Liz. And Jamie. And I’m sorry I had to tell you all my feeling like this. I know it wasn’t the most romantic thing, but I didn’t want anyone to misunderstand. I want you to know I feel the same way about everyone equally. No favorites.” He had to make that part clear. He couldn’t choose between them, now or ever. They were family, after all. “So, can you forgive me?”

Su leaned back into Blake's hug, burying her face in his shoulder. Her happy little wiggle as she got herself settled in tightly was answer enough to his question. Liz and Jamie took a moment to look at each other again before answering.

"I can forgive you," Liz said. "It was kind of embarrassing and awkward, but it wasn't that bad really."

"I forgive you too," Jamie said.

The two girls watched as Su cuddled up against Blake, smirking slightly as they glanced at each other. "God," Liz said. "That's absolutely adorable. There's absolutely no way I could force you to try and pick between me and that, I'd be almost more afraid of you picking me. No favorites." She got up and walked over to her cuddling cousins and leaned down to give Blake a quick kiss, brushing her hand over Su's back encouragingly. "So, what's the plan now then? How do we make this work?"

Blake couldn’t overstate his relief and excitement. Forgiveness and reciprocation of his feelings. He didn’t think he could ask for more than that. He gave Liz a quick kiss back, then lifted Su up, pulling her from his side to sitting on his lap, giving her a better angle to cuddle him from. And it made it easier for him to wrap his arms around her.

“I’m not sure. This wasn’t something I thought through, let alone thought would work. I was expecting more reactions like Nuo’s, if I’m honest,” he replied. Mentioning his angry cousin brought a brief frown to his face. He knew Su said she’d be fine, but it still worried him.

“I guess we can keep doing what we’ve been doing,” he answered. “It’s not like us spending a lot of time around each other is anything knew. But instead of practice, we’ll kiss because we want to. I think that’s what you do with girlfriends,” he said. Suddenly he turned red, realizing what he had just said aloud. “Umm, I guess I didn’t formally ask, so here it goes. Liz, Jamie, Su, would you let me be your boyfriend?”

Su bounced happily in Blake's lap at his question. "Yes, yes yes!" She was overwhelmed with happiness that this had managed to turn around so far from the previous night, she'd been worried that this whole thing had been ruined. Instead Blake had confessed his love for her and wanted to keep going, rather than cut off all contact with her. Sharing him with Liz and Jamie would be difficult, but she'd manage. She loved him too much to want to lose this chance over petty jealousy.

Liz smiled and sat down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I think I'd like that. It'll be a weird change, but hopefully a good one."

Jamie was sitting off on the other couch still, face still red from her own confession. "I... yeah. Okay." Despite this, she didn't really want to change the dynamic that had been going on between her, Blake and Liz. Liz was almost as important a part of the relationship as Blake, and she never wanted to let that split them up. She stayed back for now though, just watching as Su and Liz cuddled up with Blake, a funny feeling in her stomach as she realized she was hoping that something would happen.

Su sat still in Blake's lap as a thought came to her, looking into his eyes seriously. She still felt a little hurt over how Blake had treated her last night, even if the feelings had been mostly swept aside in her excitement. "You still owe me, though. That was really hurtful, when you just pushed me out yesterday."

“Trust me, I owe you a lot,” he assured the young woman in his arms. He meant that. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t have made his confession. He wouldn’t have even started kissing them in the first place. She deserved a lot and he would give it to her.

Deciding now was as good a time as any, Blake stood up, Su in his arms for a princess carry. “In fact, I was thinking of paying you back right now. Liz, Jamie, would you like to join us?” he offered, gesturing towards the stairs with his head. Then he began to walk towards Su’s room in a truly blessed situation. In his arms was his girlfriend. And behind him was two more. Strange, but it felt right to him.

Su squeaked in surprise when Blake suddenly shifted her in his lap, then stood up to carry her in his arms. Her face flushed as she saw Liz and Jamie watching her, and she put her hands over her face to try and hide the blush. "Blake?" she blurted out, too confused and startled to fully question his actions. She wasn't struggling against his carry though, trusting him despite her embarrassment.

Liz leaned away as Blake moved to stand up, also surprised at his actions. She'd started resigning herself and Jamie to have to head home while Blake gave Su a treat, but when he instead invited them to come along she was intrigued and excited. It took a moment for her to process it fully though, and he'd already started walking away before she could jump up off the couch and catch up to him. She tagged along directly behind, peeking around his body to catch a glimpse of Su huddled up in his arms, her face still flushed but no longer covering her face as she looked up at Blake.

Jamie, sitting a short distance away on the other couch, was just as intrigued by his invitation as Liz. She followed a little behind the others, watching Liz catch directly up and enjoying the small sense of disconnection she was getting as they took the lead and she shadowed after them.

Nuo could hear the multiple sets of footsteps coming up the stairs through her open door, and stormed over to close it before putting in earbuds so she could listen to her music instead of whatever they were getting up to. It seemed that her sister had forgiven Blake, and possibly a few of the others. It let some of the steam out of her rage, how could she be angry when Su obviously wasn't, but she wasn't ready to forgive just like that. Even if Su forgave him, that didn't mean that Nuo had to as well. She could be angry for her sister.

Blake entered the room, leaving the door open for the two behind to follow. He was soon st the bed, laying Su down on it like she really was a princess. And then he was on top of her, looking down on his beautiful cousin with eyes of love and lust.

“New rules,” he said to her, but making sure Liz and Jamie could hear as well. “No more assumed limits. We go as far as we want. But we stop when we want to as well. If you want me not to do something, we won’t. If I start doing something you dislike, tell me to stop and I will. If you change your mind, even if we’re in the middle of it, I’ll stop. Your desires and your happiness mean everything to me. I never want to hurt you like that again.” He looked away to see both Liz and Jamie as well. This was his new policy. He needed them to know he valued them. “Does that sound good to you?”

Su stretched out on the bed under Blake, her own eyes wide looking back up at him and her breath coming in quick gasps as she anticipated what he might do. "I'm ready, Blake. I trust you." She didn't believe that he would do anything to hurt her now, especially after that confession.

Liz and Jamie both nodded along with Blake's words, Jamie closing the door as she came into the room last. She slid back into a corner to make sure that she got the best view of the full situation that she could, excitement building as Blake made his intentions clear. Liz moved in close, pulling Su's desk chair over so that she could sit right near the bed, nice and close to what was going on.

The first thing he did was kiss her. He lowered his head down and forced his tongue into her mouth. He started slow, but his speed was steadily increasing. After five minutes, it had become a passionate make out session. The he pulled back, smiling at her as he reached down to take off his shirt. He didn’t rush it, giving her time to ogle his muscles as he undressed. It was like the first day they had kissed.

When he was topless, he didn’t toss his shirt away. Instead, he pushed it towards one of the bars that made up the headboard to Su’s bed. He had one sleeve coming out on either side of the bar. Then he grabbed Su’s hand and brought it up, allowing him to tie the sleeve in a knot around her wrist. He did the same to her other wrist, trapping her. Of course, this wasn’t a real restraint. The knots were effective and would stop most casual forms of struggle. The shirt was hardly an ideal restraint material and the bar was not incredibly stable. If she truly wanted to be freed, she could do so rather easily. But as far as restraint play was concerned, this was more than effective.

“I saw how much you liked being held down,” he told her, his voice taking on a playfully sadistic tone. Again, adding to the element of fun for the two. “Tell me, do you like this? Having me on top of you, ready to do whatever I want to you and you being powerless to stop me?” He wasn’t asking her, but teasing her, leading her on this play. He was also having quite a bit of fun doing this to her.

Back
Top Bottom