Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cousin Kissing Club (Remira and BloodRedRomeo)

Su forgot about Liz and Jamie in the room as she got all of Blake's attention. She brought her arms up to cradle his face, using her own tongue to tease his. As their kisses got more intense, she pushed into it more and more, panting heavily whenever they separated. And when he pulled back and started slowly stripping off his shirt, Su did indeed ogle him, her eyes wide as they panned over his chest and abs, face flushed with desire.

As he pulled her hand up towards the shirt, it took her just a moment to realize what he was doing, and she gasped when the realization hit her. She breathed deeply as he tied her arms up, restricting her motion. A few light tugs showed that while it would be easy to break free if she had to, it was enough to hold her for this. A quiet moan issued from her as she pulled the restraints tight, pressing her legs together to ease the burning need she felt there. "Yes," she answered, the word almost seeming to be dragged out of her.

Blake smiled at her. She was feeling it. And it was made even better by the fact that he was making her feel it. This sense of power over the girl he loved turned him on even more. So he went further, his hands reaching down for Su’s pants.

“Trust me,” he told her, giving her another kiss as he began to pull down her pants. He was shaking at this point, going farther than he ever actually to. But he wouldn’t let that stop him. Once her pants were down, he tossed them aside. Then he moved his head down to her neck, kissing and gently sucking on her as his hand moved to her thighs, gently stroking them as his hand inched closer and closer to her crotch.

Su was shaking as well as Blake started gently puling her pants down. She was nervous, terrified actually. This was so much more than she had been expecting. But she put her trust in her cousin, in the man that she loved, and raised her hips up to make it easier for him to strip her down. When her legs were bare, she tried to hold her legs together again, anxious for what Blake would do next. When he started kissing and sucking on her neck though, her eyes rolled back and she moaned, going limp under him and letting him touch her however he liked. She was putty in his hands.

Liz and Jamie were both panting for breath as they watched, not wanting to interfere in Blake's actions. He obviously had a plan here, something he was intending to do, and it wasn't up to them to get in the way at all.

Blake felt her moving underneath him, reacting to him and his touch. Emboldened by her and her moans, he moved forward with his intentions. “I have always found you beautiful,” he whispered. “But now, you’re irresistible.” As he told her this, his hand moved up, and then down, moving into her panties.

Blake was incredibly nervous right now, venturing into unknown territory. Still, he did his best not to let that show. He was trying to make this a great memory for Su. So he maintained his composure as his fingers reached down and touched her entrance. For a moment, he froze, realizing he really was touching her pussy. Her wet, inviting pussy. He took a deep breath to compose himself before continuing. Very carefully, he inserted a finger inside of her, watching her reaction carefully as he noted what she enjoyed. As he did this, he moved his thumb towards her clit, having remembered that women liked that being stimulated as well.

Blake's compliments brought another low moan from Su. She'd spent so much time wondering if she was as attractive as her cousins, struggling as she went through puberty so long after many of them had come to terms with their looks. Feeling her body change so much while everyone around her appeared to have done so effortlessly and wound up so good looking had been hell. Especially so when she didn't quite develop the family trademark feature and had the smallest breasts out of everyone as well. But Blake didn't just find her attractive, he found her sexual and couldn't stop himself from acting on it. She craned her neck forward, trying to get him to come in and kiss her again.

When his hand slid into her panties, Su gasped sharply and twitched, trying to shy away from his touch and push into it at the same time. As his fingers played over her lips she bucked her hips, getting overwhelmed as the man she loved was the first person to touch her there. The fact that it was her cousin didn't detract from the moment. As he kept touching her and started sliding his finger inside of her she moaned loudly and started writhing on the bed, pulling against the restraints she wore. Her back arched on the bed as she tried to process the strong feelings pouring through her head and body.

Blake continued to touch her, but he didn’t move into kiss her. He remained focused on her neck, kissing and gently biting it several times while his fingers began to pump in and out of her. He only used two, his index and middle finger, and even then she was still incredibly tight. Yet she was still soft. And warm. And wet. He could only imagine what it’d feel like to shove his dick into her. But as much as he wanted to, he didn’t. He didn’t want to rush things. And this was already amazing.

Blake steadily got used to the sensation and the movements, his hand steadily moving faster. His thumb had found the clitoris and was gently massaging it. All the while he was learning and adapting to her body. “Su,” he whispered, “I want you to cum for me.”

Su kept moaning and writhing under Blake as he pushed her further and further. She was so incredibly sensitive, her tight pussy clinging to his fingers inside of her. She couldn't even imagine anything better right now, her hips bucking up towards him with increasing intensity as she cried out his name over and over again until she did just as he asked of her and came. Her back arched up and her legs thrashed about as she gasped.

When she crested her peak and started coming down, Su collapsed back onto the bed, panting heavily. "Blake..." she said weakly.

Jamie couldn't hear anything except her heartbeat pounding in her ears, and her whole body was flush with arousal. As she watched Su cum on the bed in front of her, she moaned quietly and couldn't resist anymore as she slid her hand down the front of her pants and down between her legs. Her fingers rubbed at her pussy lips and found them dripping wet, puffed up with burning desire. Liz spotted her best friend touching herself to the show they'd been watching and felt her heart skip a beat from another spark of arousal, stirring her up even further.

Blake didn’t immediately retract his hand. Instead, he just slowed down the motion, helping ease her down rather than immediately retracting. That said, just thinking of that took up all of his available brainpower. He had just watched Su cum from his touch. It had been a magical moment. Right now, he felt closer than he ever had before.

Once she said his name, he pulled her head to his, kissing her sweetly; kissing her like a lover. But then he cut it off, pulling away. “Have I made amends?” he teased the younger girl. “And did you two enjoy the show?”

Su panted heavily as Blake eased her down from her orgasm, going limp in the restraints. She was in heaven as he kissed her again, melting into his lips after that. "I forgive you so much," she responded with a giggle, her head still a little loopy from that intense climax.

When Blake actually acknowledged them again the other two girls started, blushing furiously. Jamie stammered a few nonsense words as she tried to pull her hand back out of her pants without drawing more attention to herself, failing miserably as she nearly hit herself in the chin as she jerked it free. Liz meanwhile was breathing heavily and squirming in the chair she'd taken. She could at least string a sentence together still though. "I... Yeah, that was pretty hot." She looked embarrassed as she spoke, but wasn't shying away from it. "Do you have any... more... that you'd like to do?" She asked hesitantly.

Blake could only smile at her question. “Of course,” he replied. “I’m in a room with three women I love. How couldn’t I want to do more?” As he asked this, he stood up, leaving Su all tied up. He moved to Liz, kissing her fiercely but briefly. “I want you to lay down here,” he said, guiding her to where he had been laying moments before. “And Jamie, and I want you to touch yourself as much as you want.” He had figured out that Jamie was a voyeur and he wanted to let her indulge in that as much as she wanted.

When Liz was on the bed, Blake went for her pants. Just like with Su, he slid them off of her, leaving her and her cousin in their panties right next to each other. But instead of staying by her side he instead went down, placing his head in between her legs. And rather than stroking her thighs, he began to kiss them, to lick them, and to bite them.

Su was still satiated from that orgasm, and didn't even complain as Blake pulled away from her to go spend some time with her cousins. She gently tugged on her restraints again, enjoying the sensation of being tied up for him. Though she wasn't happy watching Blake pay attention to Liz, she knew that he did love her, and he'd taken care of her first. And they'd been so polite as to not interrupt her time with Blake. She could return the favor.

Jamie's face flushed with embarrassment as Blake called her out like that, but she half-shamefully slid her hand back down the front of her pants still, getting off on watching him take care of her cousins.

Liz happily let Blake maneuver her over to lie down on the bed, using her hands to help him remove her pants faster. She lay back next to Su and spread her legs wide for him, getting even more excited as his head moved down for her. As he started teasing her thighs, getting close and closer to her core, her breath started coming faster with excitement.

Blake continued his attack on her. He had gotten much better at using his mouth to bring pleasure, and that skill set was shining through at the moment. His licks and kisses were all well paced and well placed. He continued to move around her inner thighs, getting dangerously close to her hidden treasure, but pulling away every time he made her think he was going to go all the way. At the same time, his hands were massaging her legs, doing their best to bring her even more pleasure.

“I can’t decide where I should focus,” he teased from between her legs. “Maybe here? Or here? Or possibly here?” Each time, he kissed a different part of her body. And each time, it wasn’t her underwear. “Why don’t you tell me where I should focus?” He knew what she would say. It was pretty obvious at this point. But he wanted to hear her say it. That alone was worth the torment he was putting her through.

Liz whined in protest when Blake swerved away from her center, then nearly growled the second time he did. "You-!" she clenched her teeth furiously as he teased her. "You little..." Her legs kicked and writhed under him, and she reached down to grip his head and tried to drag him to her crotch. "Blake, you asshole!" she cried out in frustration when he defied her again, and she finally gave in. "Please Blake, lick my pussy!"

Blake took almost too much pleasure in teasing his sexy younger cousin. But when she asked for it, he didn’t wait a second. His hand slid up, moving the fabric aside. And then he saw it. Liz’s beautiful wet pussy. He had to pause for a second to catch his breath. She looked so amazing. This was the first time ever seeing one in real life.

However, Blake couldn’t be in awe for too long. He could tell how impatient she was. And after his teasing, he couldn’t just ignore her. And so he moved in, a bit nervously, but also eager. First, it was a gentle kiss. But then his tongue moved out and he licked her, finding out that he had never tasted anything quite like this before and he loved it. Even if he wasn’t particular to the flavor, he did love that it came from her. And so he continued with gusto, licking and stimulating her to the best of his abilities, trying to replicate some of what he had done with his fingers with his tongue.

Liz`s whole body reacted when Blake's tongue touched her, flinching violently and clenching up. "Oh fuck, Blake!" she cried out, almost cumming just from the first moment of it. She was so sensitive right now, and this feeling was so new to her, that she was completely overwhelmed by it. Her hands gripped even more tightly in his hair, holding him in place to keep working on her.

Su watched with a little jealousy as Blake buried his face in her cousin's pussy. He'd only used his hands on her, and now Liz was getting a treatment that seemed more intimate than their time together. She wanted to look away, but she found that she couldn't, her gaze locked onto Blake's face as he went down on their cousin. Jealousy and arousal both rose within her, feeding off one another as she watched.

Jamie across the room was grinding her fingers hard against her clit, moaning quietly as she observed it all. She couldn't understand why it was so hot watching this, and she felt a little ashamed as she masturbated furiously while her cousins all enjoyed touching each other, but the burning sensation in her pussy was overwhelming, and she couldn't deny it.

Blake wanted to speak, but he couldn’t with his face so deep in her crotch. Every attempt only stimulated her more, causing her to hold him even tighter. He was having a bit of trouble breathing, but nothing too bad. He was still able to get enough air to let him continue his assault on her.

This entire experience was intoxicating. He could smell her womanly scent, taste her delicious fluids, feel her soft skin, see her amazing reactions, and hear her sexy moan. Every one of his senses was filled with Liz. And he pushed on, licking harder and faster as he was determined to make her cum.

Liz groaned again as the feelings got so much more intense. She had her older cousin, the one she'd had a crush on for years when she was younger, down between her legs licking her pussy and clit, doing everything to make her feel good, to make her cum. Her body tensed up and she cried out as she came hard, harder than ever before in her life, so turned on by his attention on her and the eyes of Jamie and Su on her. She opened her eyes long enough to make eye contact with Jamie, locking gazes with her best friend in the world as she masturbated furiously on the far side of the room.

The acknowledgement of her presence, the moment when Liz purposefully made eye contact with her to recognize what she was doing, was enough to push Jamie over the edge as well. She gasped quietly to herself as she came, her body shuddering with the sensation. She came down from it very quickly, as it was far less intense than the ones that Liz and Su had experienced at Blake's touch, but it was enough to leave her shaky and breathless.

Liz caught her breath as she relaxed her grip on Blake's head, smiling down at him and trying to pull him up towards her for a kiss. "I more than forgive you for everything," she said happily.

Blake felt her orgasm in a way that exceeded what he felt when he brought the same pleasure to Su. He could feel her shudders as it rippled through her body. He was hard as steel right now, pre leaking at a frightening speed. But he didn’t care. Right now wasn’t about him, it was about her. It was about them. And what he had just done gave him a warm sense of satisfaction that was completely different from cumming.

When she tried to kiss him, Blake was happy to oblige. Without even pausing to wipe himself off, he moved to her. His kiss was a bit less forceful that usual, his tongue having grown tired in the exertion from moments ago. But it didn’t lack enthusiasm, wanting nothing more than to kiss her more. But as the emotions calmed, he realized he had just kissed her with a mouth and lips coated in her own honey. Not something he expected she would love.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist,” he said, reaching for a nearby sheet to wipe his mouth off. He imagined Su was already going to have to clean these, so a little more mess wouldn’t hurt.

Liz laughed as Blake apologized and started wiping his mouth off. "It's okay," she responded, lying back again. That had been so good that she couldn't even complain about it. "What about you now? Do you need anything?" she teased as she slid her gaze down to where his cock was bulging out of his pants.

Su twisted and pulled on the restraints holding her, suddenly itching to get out now that Blake was finished with Liz. "Hey, what are you doing? Don't leave me out of this!"

Blake smiled over at Su, admiring her adorable fit of passion. And so the shirtless young man moved over to her, helping to undo the harness and freeing her hands. With that done, he fell to the bed, resting in between the cousins. He was still panting slightly, but he felt good.

“You don’t need to do anything for me,” he insisted. “This was to apologize to you.” Though while he said that, there was one thing he wanted, but he wasn’t sure if he should ask for it. After all, it was pretty perverted. Still, it was what he wanted. “But if you insist...” he trailed off, trying to draw in their attention, “would you two kiss?”

Su shook her hands as Blake untied her. They didn't feel numb or uncomfortable at all, and there weren't even any marks on her wrists from it, but there was still a weird feeling from being restrained for a while. She cuddled up tightly against Blake's side when he lay down again, pressing her body tightly against his. Liz curled up against him on the other side, a little more lazily as she was still worn out from the intense orgasm she'd just had.

When Blake made his suggestion, the two girls reacted very differently. Su flinched back a little in surprise, while Liz's eyebrows went up with interest. "Oh?" Liz responded, eyes going over to where Su rested on Blake's other side.

"I... I don't think I can do that..." Su said hesitantly. It wasn't that she didn't like her cousin, she thought Liz was amazing. But the thought of kissing Liz was very strange to her, and she wasn't ready to commit to it, even at Blake's request.

"I can," Jamie's voice came out from across the room, making Su and Liz start slightly as they'd almost forgotten she was there. Looking over at where the third girl was still sitting in the chair in the corner, her face flushed a little but she was more composed now. "I wouldn't mind it," she said again, here eyes going to where Liz lay next to Blake. "If you're okay with it."

Liz was surprised when her best friend offered to kiss her like that, not having expected it. But, she had to admit, she didn't feel bad about it at all. "I- yeah. Okay." She sat up slowly, moving over a little to sit further away from Blake so he'd have a better view of it. "Come over here."

Jamie got up from the chair and walked across the room to the bed, hesitating for a moment as she tried to figure out where to sit before Liz reached up and gently took her hand, pulling Jamie down into her lap. The two girls sat that way for a moment, eye to eye, before Jamie hesitantly leaned forward and pressed her lips to Liz's.

Su slid over to straddle Blake's lap as this happened, holding tightly to his chest as she watched him instead of the other two. She didn't try to interrupt his attention though, not wanting to make him upset. This was what he had asked for after all.

Blake panicked when Su didn’t want to. It didn’t bother him that she didn’t want to. That was perfectly acceptable to him. He was just worried that she’d be angry at him asking for such a thing. But as she stayed cuddled up against him, he knew that wasn’t an issue. So while Liz and Jamie prepared, he briefly turned his attention to her. “Don’t worry,” he assured her. He had no problems with her resistance. She just needed to do things at her own pace.

With his arms wrapped around her, his eyes became completely focused on the two other girls the room. His heart raced as they got close to each other, watching the almost palpable tension. And when they kissed, it practically caused him to explode.

Blake was having a hard time containing himself. These two beautiful women weren’t just kissing, they were kissing because he told them to. That was an incredible feeling. Nothing he could think of even compared to this feeling. It was insane. He began to lightly grind against Su in a subconscious way, craving release. And so as the show went on, he hit his limit of self-control.

“Su,” he started. “I want to cum. I want you to do it for me,” he said, too horny to think of a more creative way to phrase that. “Can you use your mouth on me?” He asked it, but his voice was telling her. This is everything he wanted right now.

When Liz and Jamie kissed, it ignited a new fire within both of them. Unrecognized desires boiled up and soon they were deepening the kiss, pressing tightly together. All the time they'd spent with Blake was on display here for him to see, as they applied the practice they'd done. As they kissed, Jamie hesitantly brought her hand up, until she pushed herself forward and took Liz's breast in her palm, fingers squeezing into it. The sensation drew a surprised moan from Liz's throat, and she pressed her chest forward into Jamie's grasp, spurring her on. Her own hands slid down to Jamie's ass, gripping it tightly through her pants before rising back up and sliding down under them to grasp at bare flesh. Their kissing progressed to groping and grinding as the two girls seemed almost possessed by their passion.

Su was barely aware of the show though, her focus all on Blake. As he started grinding up against her, she responded positively, rolling her hips back against his, letting out a low moan as she felt his length. When he turned back to her, his voice rough with arousal and asked her to relieve his desires, she couldn't say no. She couldn't speak at all, in fact, the joy blocking her throat as she nodded her head furiously. She slid down off of him, onto the floor next to the bed so she knelt between his knees. Her hands went to his waistband, where his cock bulged furiously against his pants. They shook as she worked to free his length, excitement burning through her entire body as she tried to pull out the cock that had been grinding against her the night before.

Blake couldn’t decide what to look at. Did he stare at his cousins as they passionately made out with each in a display he was jealous of? Or watch his adorably enthusiastic new girlfriend struggle with his pants, reading to unleash the nine and a half inch beast he had hiding inside? It was a true dilemma, but one he did find an answer to.

He reached over to Jamie and Liz, grabbing them with the hopes of gaining their attention. He stared at them with pure desire in his eyes. He wanted them. How? To do what? He wasn’t sure. But he knew that he wanted to be the focus of all three of them at that moment, greedy as it may sound.

It took a moment for Blake to get their attention, breaking their passionate embrace. As Liz and Jamie turned slowly from each other to where Blake sat next to them, their faces lit up with wide smiles, overjoyed by the surging emotions and desires. There was slight hesitation as Jamie slid from Liz's lap, a longing to remain and continue to explore this contact, this connection, but their desires for Blake were stronger than that longing, and a small smile promised future time together. Right now was for him.

Liz rolled over, her shirt hiked up a ways to rest over her breasts where Jamie had been feeling her, and leaned against Blake, lips pressing against his neck as she pulled him down to lie on Su's bed. Jamie meanwhile slid down to the floor next to Su and helped the younger girl with his pants, her calmer hands joining Su's anxious and shaking ones to undo the button and slide his pants and underwear down, letting his cock finally spring free. Su gasped in shock at it, nearly hit in the face by the forceful release, but she eagerly pressed forward again, gripping him with both hands and stroking vigorously, kissing at him. Jamie kept lowering Blake's pants to the floor and started whispering directions to Su, more familiar with what this meant than the younger girl. Su started adapting quickly, continuing to stroke Blake as she gently licked at the tip of his cock, his precum spreading across her tongue and drawing a small moan from her at the unfamiliar flavor.

Back
Top Bottom