Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cousin Kissing Club (Remira and BloodRedRomeo)

Blake held her close as well, enjoying the feeling of her breasts against him. They were easily the smallest in the family, but everyone was impressively endowed. Su was just average, at least in Blake’s eyes. He hoped she never felt bad about it. He still thought they were great, not that he’d say that out loud.

“Don’t worry about it,” he assured her, knowing the strangeness of their new relationship might be getting to her. “Just know I won’t avoid you. If there’s a problem, I’ll talk to you about it. Trust me,” he added, hoping that made his point clear. Then his eyes darted around the room and he got an idea.

“Hey, let’s practice,” he said, pulling away from her gently. But instead of kissing her, he guided her to her bed, pulling aside the covers as he sat down. As he turned his body to lie down, he brought her with him, laying her on top of him, chest to chest. Then he grabbed the blanket and pulled it back over the pair. Finally, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. “Cuddling practice,” he explained.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it, and I'll try harder to remember next time something happens." Su felt much better about it now. She nodded enthusiastically at Blake's suggestion that they practice, but when he started rearranging her bed she paused, cocking her head in confusion. Then he pulled her over to lie down, settling her on top of himself and cuddling her close.

"O-oh. Okay." Su blushed slightly as she thought about how closely they were held together, her whole body pressed against his in a way they'd never really done before. But he felt really comfortable, and she couldn't resist the opportunity to hold him so tightly and lie with him. She shifted to slide her arms under his shoulders and fold them under his neck so she could lie her head down comfortably on the top of his chest. She closed her eyes and just relaxed there for as long as he wanted to, just enjoying listening to his breathing and feeling his chest move up against her. "Thank you Blake. This is really nice."

Blake let her lie against, finding it incredibly relaxing. It was strange to think this, but he really wasn’t aware just how warm other people really were. But laying here like this really helped him understand the warmth that they put off.

“Anything for our practice,” he answered, still adding in his justification. This was acceptable. He was just helping her. And his hand gently rubbing her back was to help her get used to being touch by a man like this. That’s all it was.

“Su, something happened at the shoot that you should know about,” he started. “I left my phone out while taking pictures. Jamie saw it when you texted me and she saw what you were messaging me about. So she freaked out, she confronted me about it, and I had to explain everything.” He paused as he sighed, remembering how panicked he had been then. “However, once I did, turns out they had similar concerns as you did. So I’ll be practicing with them as well. I hope that doesn’t bother you. If it does, we can stop. I understand.” He really hoped she didn’t want to stop. This was nice.

As Blake started explaining the situation, Su slowly started clinging tighter to him. In her head she was screaming, wanting to hold onto him and refuse to share, that she had finally got something she had wanted, something none of her cousins had first, and now it was being taken away. But she knew he wouldn't want to hurt any of them like that, and he wouldn't like it if she was selfish enough to demand he stay just hers. And she didn't want to give up even having this chance with him, this time that was just for her. As he finished, she had to take a deep breath to make sure she could control her response. She knew Blake wouldn't abandon her. He'd still spend time with her, he'd still focus his attention on her when it was just the two of them. This wouldn't be the end of her practice time with him.

"Okay. I understand." It hurt to say that, she was worried still that she'd lose something. But she had to trust him. She lifted her head up to look him in the eyes, blinking fiercely to make sure no tears came to her eyes. "Just... I want our time to be just for us. I like practicing with you, and I don't want to have to give up that one-on-one time." She slides up a little and brings her lips to his.

“Of course,” he assured her, tightening his hug. “We’ll still get our practices alone. I promise.” He emphasized the word promises in his statement, trying to make it clear it wasn’t a relationship. He knew that from an outside perspective, it would definitely look like they were. This was probably more for his sake than hers at this point.

“So don’t worry. I’m not going to just abandon you,” Blake assured her. “And if you need proof...” he trailed off as he leaned in, taking her into another kiss. It was different, kissing in a different position like this. It was nice.

Su happily clung to Blake for a while, kissing him gently while lying on top of him. It really was a fantastic way to cuddle up together, she could feel his entire body pressed against hers and it gave her a warm, tingling feeling in her stomach. When it finally got too warm wrapped up with him and the blanket she finally, regretfully, rolled off to try and cool down again. She was feeling much better now though, and when Blake left she could walk with her head a little higher, and the intention to become a stronger person for him.

The next week and a half passed in a blur for all the cousins, as Blake's time was now split between Su, and Jamie and Liz. None of them were putting too much pressure on him right now though, as they were still figuring out the dynamics of their practice a little bit, and none of them wanted to risk stepping over the boundaries to demand too much. Su wound up with more time than the others, as she simply was more willing to ask, having had a few more weeks time to get used to the idea than the other two.

Nuo noticed a change in Su's behavior over this time period. Her younger sister seemed more focused, more self-aware. She still struggled with her anxieties, but she seemed to have resolved to better recognize the troubles. She continued to spend a lot of time with Blake, but it was more apparent that they weren't working on homework together. Nuo had seen Su studying or doing course work, and she started getting more curious as to what the two of them were up to in their alone time. Whatever it was, it seemed to be helping Su become more confident and aware of herself. Finally, Nuo decided to approach her sister about it.

The conversation had been long, and troubling. Su had tried to be evasive about what she and Blake were up to, then had tried lying when her sister had kept pushing for an answer. But Nuo could tell when her sister was avoiding the truth, and finally, wound up with fear, Su had admitted the truth.

It had taken everything Nuo had not to hunt down Blake then and there. She had been half way to leaving the room when Su physically interposed herself in front of the door and frantically insisted that It had all been her idea, and that Jamie and Liz were in on it too. It wasn't anything serious, they were all just trying to explore themselves and learn more for when they got their own relationships. And after another hour of discussion, where Nuo could see the effect that this agreement had had on Su, she finally accepted that her sister wasn't being taken advantage of, or hurt by this. She promised not to reveal what they were doing, but knew that she would need to talk to Blake about it as well.

Blake received a curt text from Nuo. "Blake. I know what you and Su are doing. We need to talk about it."

For Blake, the past month had been a strange development that had led to two contradictory developments in him. First, he found himself feeling more confident. He had his moments of worry self doubt, particularly when his mind drifted to his injury and lost career. But having the three girls to kiss and hug had helped him feel better about himself. Hard to feel bad when they all clearly enjoyed him.

But this had been a double edged sword as he found himself also being more self conscious and guilty. He felt like he was betraying his family, kissing his cousins like this. Even worse were those feelings inside him that wanted more from them, crossing the line they had all silently agreed to obey. It was maddening, not helped by his dreams that always drifted beyond that barrier.

When Blake got the text, his blood ran cold. Nuo might be worse than her parents in terms of people to find out. Just her knowing compounded his guilt in a way he didn’t expect. He felt the sudden urge to run hide from his problems like a child. So he lived in denial for a bit. For half an hour he tried to collect himself, thinking through everything. But he knew he couldn’t keep her waiting forever. She’d know he was avoiding her. So he texted back.

Best to talk in person. Want me to come over there? Or would you rather do it here?

I will meet you at your place. The message provided no further details for Blake.

Nuo set out immediately though, not even wanting to waste time walking she took her car over despite the short distance between their houses. When she pulled up she quickly checked the mirror to make sure she was all put together. Her hair was loose and fine, she had very light makeup applied, and her outfit was casual enough. She didn't own anything truly casual the way most of her cousins and her sibling did. No jeans, no t-shirts. For now she made do with a nice, patterned dress and a cardigan, as the weather was getting cooler as they were heading into October.

When she met Blake at the door she carefully schooled her features to make sure she gave him a neutral expression. Once they could make sure they wouldn't be overheard, she started. "Su explained everything to me. That she approached you first, that the intention behind this is simply to practice until one of you finds a partner, that Jamie and Liz have joined in as well. She insisted repeatedly that you aren't taking advantage of her in any way, and I'm inclined to believe her. I've known you all my life, and you've never been the type to abuse someone's trust in you." She stopped speaking for a moment to look him in the eyes, focusing tightly to get a good judge of his response. "What do you have to say about the situation?"

Blake was in a minor panic when he heard she was coming over. When he heard the car pull in, he felt an even bigger wave of worry wash over him. Yet somehow the most intimidating was her expression. Nothing. Completely unreadable. She had just learned her cousin was making out with both her little sister and two of her other cousins, yet she gave nothing away. That level of control right there was part of what made him both admire and be intimidated by her.

When Nuo finished speaking, Blake starting talking as soon as he could. He didn’t want to be suspected due to silence. “It’s all true,” he started. “We’re all pretty old for having no experience. The worry was that we’d disappoint any partner we got in the future. This was a way for Su, Jamie, and Liz to get experience with someone they trust and wouldn’t go spreading rumors. After all, I’d be off worst of all if this got out.

“And you know me. I’d never take advantage Su. Everything is kept simple, we don’t take anything too far, and she chooses when she wants to practice. I never have started a practice. It’s always been on her initiative,” he continued. He felt that was a sticking point. Hard to say he pressured her with that information.

He looked her in the eye, wondering what her response would be. “What do you think of this? I know it must be surprising. I was shocked when Su suggested this in the first place.”

It took a lot of focus to maintain her neutral expression as Blake explained his side of the story. Everything matched up with what Su had told her, and she was relieved that her decision to trust Blake with this hadn't backfired on her. So far, at least. At his own question to her she took a deep breath and tried to figure out how to word what she had to say next.

"Yes, it was very surprising. It took me a long time to even consider accepting the situation. You know how... incredibly risky this is, Blake? If any of you get found out it could tear our family apart. You're incredibly lucky that it was me that noticed the change in Su's behavior and not our parents. And now I've obligated myself to intervene on her behalf and help keep this hidden if they do notice anything. But..." she let her voice trail off for a little bit. "Su has changed, even just in the past month. She's gotten more confident in herself, and I've noticed that while she still struggles with her anxieties, she's been working more on recognizing them and addressing it. As difficult as it is to wrap my head around, this has been good for her. Thank you for being there for her the way I've never been able to."

She sighed and shook her head. "And I want to say that I'm sorry. My initial response when I dragged the information out of her was very negative towards you. If not for her interference I was ready to reveal everything right away and paint you as an abuser. That was unfair to you, and I hope that you can forgive me for it." She sat down on his desk chair, slumping over and looking unsure of herself in a way that Blake hadn't seen in years.

Blake was worried at first, not sure how to react to this display. He really didn’t know how to deal with Nuo being so vulnerable. Still, she was his beloved family. He couldn’t just let her sit there. He moved over to her, gently placing a hand on her back. “You’ve done nothing you need to apologize for,” he replied. “I mean, I’m not happy you thought that, but I completely understand. I think I’d have the same reaction if I heard that. But you didn’t let that instinct drive you. You listened and used reason. If anything, I should thank you for being so understanding.

“Besides, I’ll be honest, I’m not doing this completely out of altruism,” he confessed. “I mean, I wouldn’t do it if they didn’t want it. But it feels good. It’s fun and I enjoy it. Not that I need to tell you that,” he said with a forced laugh. He had always assumed Nuo had boyfriends; she just kept them away from the family. Her distance from him made him unsure of what her private life was like, unlike his three younger family members.

Nuo sighed and leaned against Blake's side as he stood next to her, the most contact she'd made with him in years. "Thank you for being so understanding about it. I would have understood if you had been upset with me. But I do feel a little better now knowing that you don't blame me for it."

She made a little face as she realized Blake was talking about how good it felt to kiss her younger sister. That line of discussion felt weird to even discuss, so she instead tried to latch onto what he said after so she didn't have to keep thinking about him and Su like that. "I will actually have to take your word on how it feels. I've never actually kissed anyone before. My focus at school always got in the way of any such relationships, and I think I intimidated most boys to avoid me. They seemed to feel emasculated when I was more adept with computers than they were." She closed her eyes as she leaned against him. He was surprisingly comfortable, and the fact that all of her younger cousins and her sister seemed to trust him so much let her loosen up a little to do this. "Truthfully Blake, I've been considering things. What Su told me...how she feels closer with you now that you've started practicing with her like this. I was thinking that perhaps if you and I were to kiss as well, it would help us reconnect again. And maybe help me connect with my sister better. I feel... lonely sometimes. I miss feeling close to my family."

Blake found himself taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself. So Nuo was also a virgin. Honestly, he didn’t expect that. He wasn’t angry or anything, just surprised. He looked at her, trying to see if she was serious. From what he could tell, she was.

Blake was considering descalating the situation. He had missed her too, hating the distance that had grown between them over the years. He would tell her they could go back to how things were. That it had been his fault for being intimidated by her. And that she didn’t need to kiss him for him to want to be close with her.

But he didn’t say any of that. His reasons were twofold. First, he could only imagine the amount of courage it would take to say such a thing. He hadn’t had to confess or approach the subject yet. He had always been the one to have the girls approach him. He couldn’t just dismiss that courage. The second and much less noble reason was simple. Blake wanted to kiss her. She was beautiful and elegant. He would have an opportunity to be her first kiss. It was something the increasingly perverted young man couldn’t pass up.

“Nuo, I’ll admit it does help. I feel closer to everyone since we started. And I feel the same way. I want to be close to you again too,” he told her, reaching out and taking her hand in his. He smiled at her, the look of a ladykiller. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to and you can end it whenever you want,” he told her as he pulled back, still holding her hand. He was leading her over to the bed with the hope of getting her to lie down on it.

When Blake accepted her request, Nuo felt a surge of joy. She'd always respected him, and this chance to reconnect with him, and maybe find something in common with her sister again, was the sort of thing she'd been hoping for. She stood up from the chair as he pulled her over toward the bed. "Of course, I understand. Thank you for accepting me."

When he directed her to the bed she sat down on it until he indicated that he wanted her to lie down. It was a little more embarrassing and felt weird, but she trusted his direction on this. After all, he now had more experience than she did. Keeping her legs tight together under her dress, she pulled herself up to lie flat on his bed, waiting to see his next step.

Blake watched her lay down, his heart beating rapidly as she did. God, she was beautiful. And now he had a chance to kiss her. It was amazing. Once she was down, Blake climbed on top of her. He supported himself on his hands and knees so he wasn’t laying on her, just holding himself above her. Looking at her, pinned down below him like this, he felt a rush of emotion. He felt powerful, but also trusted. She wouldn’t let just anyone do this. If she would, she would’ve had her first kiss long ago.

“Nuo, I’ve missed talking to you,” he told her honestly. “I hope we can spend time together again.” Then he began to move in, his head tilting slightly to adjust the angle. “You’re beautiful,” he added, hoping it’d make the moment more special for her, ignoring the way it crossed the line. Then he kissed her.

When Blake moved to his position over her, Nuo's heart skipped a beat. This was much more intense than she had been expecting, and submitting herself to his dominant position was nerve wracking. But she trusted her cousin, she had to. She'd trusted him with Su's heart, and it was only fair that she should trust him with hers too. "I look forward to spending more time with you too," she replied.

His last words as he closed in on her drew a surprised gasp from Nuo right as his lips touched hers. His words and the kiss sent a shocking surge through her system, awakening a desire for Blake that she hadn't anticipated. Maybe it had always been there and she'd just kept it well hidden, maybe it was a new feeling born from her first intimate contact with another person. But wherever it came from didn't matter, the result was what was important now. The desire struck deep in her core, drawing a physical reaction from her body, and she could feel her nipples stiffen up under her bra. She reached her hands up to Blake and pulled down on his shoulders and back, trying to encourage him to close in on her.

Blake could feel her reacting to his kiss. Then she pulled on him, something he was more than willing to do. He pushed down on her, but still supporting himself. So while she felt him against her, she didn’t have to support his weight. He did make a point of keeping his crotch from pushing onto her. He still was being cautious, not wanting her to feel the erection that she had given him.

Blake, for his part, found this incredibly arousing. It wasn’t just that he was in the position of power; it was who he had power over. Jamie he could see submitting to a man. But Nuo never gave him that impression. Seeing that side was a real treat he hadn’t anticipated,

After some time of their kiss, he pulled. He’d have to in this case. When he opened his eyes, he could only smile at the woman underneath him. He couldn’t think of what to say.

The kiss was far more exciting than Nuo ever could have predicted. When Blake pressed down against her, crushing her breasts, she arched her back to push up against him more. There had been no plan to push it this far, no reason to expect it to affect her this way, but Blake's words and touch had prompted such an intense response.

When he broke the kiss and pulled away again, Nuo opened her eyes to look back up at him. "I... I see. It's not just practice for future relationships. It's forging deeper, stronger bonds through such intense emotional connections. Thank you Blake. I know that we will have to do this more often to keep building these bonds."

Blake gave a light, good spirited laugh. That response was so Nuo. Even now, she couldn’t help but use logic and reason to explain things. However, he did take issue with one thing she said. “You make it sound like we’re done,” he teased. Then he moved in, kissing her again.

This time, Blake was fiercer. He moved against her lips with with more passion and desire than before. Kissing all these girls was adding up for him. He wanted more. So he began to nibble on her lips. Not much, but enough so she could feel it. Then, when her mouth opened, he moved his tongue in. He had never used his tongue in a kiss before, but he wanted to now. So he did.

She was a little surprised when the kissing continued, but not displeased by it. She quickly recognized the difference in it though, as Blake got more aggressive, more intimate with it. And when his tongue slid into her mouth suddenly, she froze up for a moment.

She knew what a french kiss was, not having kissed didn't mean she hadn't seen it a thousand times in movies and TV shows, or happening between people around her. In her case at least, lack of experience didn't translate into lack of knowledge. But she definitely hadn't expected it to happen with this. It felt more... sexual, in a way, than the chaste kiss they'd just finished up. This felt like it was crossing a barrier, entering each other's bodies rather than just touching. It took her a few seconds to process what he was doing, and decide how she was going to respond to it.

For that short time, Nuo lay stiff under Blake, her mouth frozen still as his tongue explored the inside of her mouth, and her eyes even opened up to look at him above her. But she quickly accepted the situation for what it was, and closed her eyes again to return the increased depth of the kiss. Her own tongue twirled with his, and she held him even tighter than she had during the first kiss, one hand going up to cradle the back of his neck. And surly if he was so willing to do this with her, it had been part of his practice with the other girls. Kissing was more than just touching lips together after all, and it had been almost a full month since he and Su had started their sessions. He had admitted that he enjoyed the practice for more than just the academic process of it, and this definitely seemed like an enjoyable way to spend her time.

Logic was not buried or opposed by emotion. But it was clearly influenced. She could logically decide that this felt good, and so she wanted to continue it, without "giving in" to emotion. When the kiss broke though, she did have to struggle for a moment to express herself in a way she could stand behind. "That... Blake, that was so much more intense. So much... more, to it." It felt a little foolish to put it that way, but it made sense to her. "Is this what it's like for everyone? When you kiss Jamie or Liz?" Su was an unspoken but implied addition to that list. Speaking about her sister that way was something that was still difficult for her to do.

Nuo was returning his kiss. That alone was enough to drive him further. He moved in tandem with her, doing his best to make the kiss as enjoyable as possible for her. It was absolutely amazing for him and he wanted to return that sensation to her.

When they parted, he shook his head at her question. “You’re the first person I’ve kissed like that,” he replied. He knew she was more curious about what he did with Su, but wasn’t willing to say her name for obvious reasons. “It just felt right,” he added. He leaned in again, giving her a light peck on the lips before finally pulling away from her fully. She had felt good. Too good. That kiss alone was already pushing more than a few limits.

“Whenever you want, we can do that again,” he told her. “We don’t have a schedule or anything. But whenever you feel like practicing, I’ll do my best to make time for you.” Blake was pretty red in the face, finding this situation to be different from the others. Nuo wasn’t there for practice; she was there to connect with him. That made things better, but also more complicated. Could he resist the temptation to go further next time? He sincerely doubted it.

Blake's confession surprised Nuo, and her fingers moved up to her lips. What did it mean that he had kissed her like that, and not the others? She sat quietly for a minute thinking that over, but couldn't come to a clear conclusion. It had felt good though, and she definitely felt closer to Blake now, which had been the point of the exercise.

As he stood up and clearly indicated that he was finished for now, she wondered how strongly it had affected him as well. He had more experience at kissing than she did, but if he'd never kissed someone that intimately before it probably left him in a different state than normal. It was definitely better to let him wrap it up now, if it was bothering him for any reason. "Okay. Thank you Blake, for doing this with me. I know you didn't have to." She stood up and smoothed down the front of her dress again, picking up her cardigan where it had fallen loose during the kisses. As she got ready to leave, she paused to look at him. "If you ever want to practice with me, let me know as well. I want to be there for you whenever you feel like reaching out to me."

A week had passed since then. Blake had loved every second of kissing Nuo and repeat sessions had proved it wasn’t a fluke. Three more times they met up to kiss, each time him becoming more passionate and pressing in his oral assault. He was the same with Liz and Jamie. Su was the only one he held back on, it feeling wrong to push her that far. That didn’t mean he wasn’t tempted.

Today, something had happened. That is, nothing had happened. So far, everyday, at least one girl would message him asking to kiss. He had gotten used to it by now. But today, no one had. Maybe they were busy or didn’t feel like it. However, that didn’t mean Blake didn’t feel like it. He had become addicted to his cousin kissing and going a day without it seemed unfair. So he, for the first time, did something he resolved not to do.

Liz, Jamie, want to practice today? I can come over to one of your houses.

The text was sent. Since the three only practices together, they had a group chat for the three of them. He hoped at least one would respond.

The first time that Blake had started deepening his kisses with Liz and Jamie, it had led to a shockingly exciting practice session as both girls had taken turns to increase the intensity of the kisses, pressing further against Blake's mouth. By the time Blake had had to call the session, both girls had been pushed to an overly excited state and had to quickly break off from each other to let themselves come down from it. Liz would never admit it, but she had masturbated furiously after that session, so turned on that she couldn't wait. She'd felt guilty about it afterwards though, as she considered that she'd just masturbated to kissing her own cousin, but the excitement of it and the intensity of the orgasm pushed her to keep going with the practice sessions.

When Blake's message came through, Liz answered within moments. She had been planning on asking about a session once she heard back from Jamie. She'd texted her cousin a while ago and hadn't heard back yet. Jamie was probably busy with some project that was drawing her away from her phone.

I'm free today, if Jamie can make it. My parents are out for a couple hours if we need a place.

Jamie's response came almost half an hour later, when she took a break from her work on the Halloween costumes she was designing for herself and Liz this year. She hadn't even been thinking about practicing, but when she saw the messages she immediately rearranged her schedule to make time for it. She had no interest in missing out in this.

Hey sorry I missed your messages. I'm good to practice too once I finish up this skirt give me an hour

When Jamie finished up she took a quick shower and made her way over to Liz's place, arriving a little bit before Blake and greeting her best friend. She saw that both of them had dressed up for the session a little. Jamie was wearing skinny jeans that really emphasized her hips and a low cut top with a scarf that covered up her cleavage while she wore it. Liz had been lounging at home and her house was warm enough that she didn't need to cover up for the weather, and so had on a pair of tight shorts and a short sleeved crop top that also displayed a fair bit of cleavage. Liz closed the curtains in the living room and started up a movie so they'd have plenty of cover for what they were up to if anyone should show up suddenly.

Blake found the waiting painful. He wanted nothing more than to go over and practice with Liz, letting Jamie join in when she got there. But he knew that wouldn’t be fair. So he restrained himself, hard as it was to do so. Being a ball of hormones had its problems.

When the time came, Blake was out of the house wearing a pair of casual jeans and a black turtleneck he had always been told suited him. The walk to Liz’s house was too long for his taste, feeling like he was almost going mad as he prevented himself from running. It was best not to do anything that would attract attention.

When Blake reached the house, he didn’t bother knocking. They knew he was coming and he didn’t want to waste anymore time. Once inside, he moved to the living room and the sound of the movie. There, he saw his two cousins, and he almost swore. They looked amazing. Those tight clothes that left little to the imagination, showing off just how amazing their bodies were. He could see all the details in their curves and it drove him wild. That’s when an idea occurred to him. He had been wanting to escalate things with them from beyond the kissing, but his own will had been holding that back. But him asking for this combined with those outfits drove one more crack in the wall that was his self control.

“Hey girls,” he said. “To start with practice, I want you girls to stand up and turn around,” Blake explained. He hoped they understood the subtleties of what he was asking for. He wanted to see their butts.

Back
Top Bottom