Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of the Black Gears Interest Thread.

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

DIGIMON: Digital Monsters

Conquerors of the Black Gears

Welcome to the world of Digimon, Digital Monsters. Unknown to many but cult followings and internet conspiracies, Digimon live in the data stream of life. The internet has its own worlds and forms made from digital data and a lot of the Gremlin and computer error problems that happen in the real world are caused by the digital ones. Be it being horrible sites those who don't speak of made from Digital forced harems to racist sites made from racism of the digital world against races and species of a similar feel. This world is the wild frontier and no internet corporations or security laws will be able to control it.

There are those who are chosen to protect our world and the digital one called Digidestined. This group of heroes or villains are given the power to work with digimon and bond with the monsters. They are who are suppose to be keeping the worlds safe but sometimes they do take a darker sinister path.

((This is a game idea from a group I was currently in that went south....I decided to recreate what we felt was right and make a thread leaving off right before a current situation. This will be done without names and with a bit of flare.))

Current Datastream Timeline

The Digital World began to become under attack from various codes and strange software. Computer enthusiasts began making online mmo games and other programs using a new computer code called AMON. Short for Amon-ra the egyptian sun god of skies, creations, and fertility it was clear the person that first came of this was egyptian or a fan of child card games. The one who made it was known by a pen name as the All Seeing Eye and vanished from the net.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three years later many people made breakthroughs on this code and one was the daughter of the queen of England. She made an online mmo that many were fans of and became very close on discord (An online voice and video communications program) to a friend/crush that lived in japan. As the two grew closer and closer, a new pet emerged from it. The princess now had a blue pet fox that was always causing drama and the princess always spoke to it as if it was intelligent. Two years past and soon the two had phone contact numbers but one strange day the princess of england disappeared. The room was trashed with slash marks. Blue fur was everywhere, pieces of shimmering digital looking skin was on the ground with red and blue ink stains. The bed was slit in half from what seemed to be some sort of blade and the princess was gone. Rumors of her kidnapping spread due to the mmo not having the main programmer on it anymore and the fact that the Queen wanted her daughter brought home safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The past few days several people went missing. Those that touched the Amon Code or the ones who used Amon Coded sites soon found themselves transported into a strange digital world.

Floating over the eastern continent of the digital world was a giant floating island with a castle on it. A Devimon returned to his castle he found a messenger from his boss, As the creature spoke Devimon became rather panicky and told his friend Ogremon to leave and get somewhere safe. A giant dark figure of a brown rabbit with evil red eyes loomed in the castle sitting on Devimon's throne, "So the digidestined have begun to arrive.....guess our plans need to speed up don't they my little puppet." As he spoke he dangled the princess over his hands with strings. The giant rabbit had a toothy smile as he spoke, "I saw you had a few play things lying around and figured what better way to lure digidestined here than to have a personal video of one of their fallen in danger. You still have her Digidestined crest don't you devimon."

Rules

1. I plan to have a six players and two co-gms involved in this game. This means there will be a total of 8 people involved in the group threads
  2. The gm list will be put here.
    1. @Princess_Kaylin

3. This game is a story game but it will include moments of smut and adult themes. Therefore just like the site says you must be 18 and older.
    1. The stuff can get pretty bad so if it is getting too rough just put a door shutting or the lights go dark or a dark cloud blots out the moon light....Then of course type in (FADE TO BLACK) or (Continued in PMs) That way it is not uncomfortable for either participating in the scene.
  4. You must be able to give examples of rp. I will send a pm or if you want to you can send one to prove to me you can rp to a few basic posts without metagaming or god modding.
  5. Try to have a paragraph or more posting each time. If it is a battle or something quick that is fine but dont have every post being like two sentences. Give us detail give us umph. Give others a reason to care and be like damn we need to go help our teammate stat or we need to stop that evil doer.
  6. You can play a human, a digidestined, a digimon or even a digidestined with a digimon and two bad guys. Please do not play more than one main and two baddies so we can keep things organized. This does not mean they can not have the dime a dozen henchmen who we plan to have killed off like the putty patrol in power rangers. For Henchmen go nuts the more we have the more we can be like WOAH LOOK AT THAT LEOMON HE BECAME THE 100 GOBAMON Slayer....
  7. Have fun....If you do not enjoy whats going on shoot an ooc or pm message and if you just feel your not a great fit it is fine to admit you dont plan to continue. I can always handle the char staying or leaving as an npc or even have a way you request for them to exit like in a blaze of glory or being murdered or even just becoming an evil big bad for others to fight.

Please post here if interested and be sure to just ask about.

Last edited:
Definitely wish that most of the others would come back. My husband and a few others are taking a break from digimon.

I can grab your character sheet from the old game if you want.

Thanks. And if someone wants to roleplay his partner Digimon girl we can have them meet in the game. It could be one like Tinkermon or Ranamon or Kinkakumon. or that later evolves into a Digimon girl (Angewomon, Ladydevimon, Venusmon, ect) that'd be great. If no one does I'll eventually make a partner for him.

Is there room for one more? If so please shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to supply some sample RP's. I haven't done a real RP here in a long long time and would love to do something.

Sure for both shoot me a pm responding to the following two posts.
@batman4560 and @amefitz

While walking by an outhouse marked with a no humans sign. A noise can be heard. As the (Player name here) walks past it, the digital partner gets a wiff of a strange stench. A golden ooze seeps out from under the outhouse door as gargling can be heard. The door busts open with the digidestined old friend Leomon, A humanoid Lion who is a paladin for the human party. He is crying out gargling as he stratches and tears at the strange golden sludge all over his face. Hands quickly spread out of the gunk as a face appears, "Boss man said no one should be helping the humans...you will be punished for your actions Leomon....just cause you had a change of heart does not mean you get away with helping outsiders."

((Respond how you will ic))

The moonlight slowly began to vanish as a dark cloud floats overhead. The new arrival to the digital world began to become covered in darkness. Above the (Player), laughing can be heard. A dark demonic figure of some kind of giant rabbit with a clown like body soon hovers above the crew. He is juggling three crying shadows. all three are in a crystal ball. One being a human, another is biomon, and the third is some strange digimon neither of them know.

The Rabbit smirks as he speaks, "Hello digidestined....welcome to the circus, I am your ringleader and I have to see your tickets for the show."

((here is the second thing to respond to.))

After your examples I will send you a pm about if you should work on a character sheet. If you get permission you can just submit it to the character thread unless you wish for me to place it.

Hey @BrightChaos this gives me an idea. I could play your Digimon partner!

I just need to figure out which evolutionary path to go. Are custom Digimon allowed in any capacity? Just in case I need a fill-in or a fit. Last time I pulled the plan off I used one of the Olympos XII, which I want to try to avoid this time.

Unless, of course, everyone's permitted to use Digimon from major groups like the Royal Knights or the Seven Demon Lords.

well all depends basically trying to make sure they are not overpowered to others. I have no problems letting people use big ass digimon, just want to make sure it doesn't break the game. I would say limit it or have some kind of hindrance that makes them vulnerable. Basically kryptonite for superman but would prefer to have at least 2 if not 3 weaknesses

well all depends basically trying to make sure they are not overpowered to others. I have no problems letting people use big ass digimon, just want to make sure it doesn't break the game. I would say limit it or have some kind of hindrance that makes them vulnerable. Basically kryptonite for superman but would prefer to have at least 2 if not 3 weaknesses

Also, do the aforementioned 'Big Groups' exist in some form or capacity? My Digimon character's backstory involves serving one of the Royal Knights.

yes the big groups do exist from the original Digimon games, the first digimon series and all the way up to cyber sleuth hacker's memory.

woops should have posted accepted sorry

was at the zoo with my parents and zethkun so yeah family zoo day with my parents and niece

yes post when you want I know my husband should be posting as ogremon soon too....at least I think I will pester him after beasts and barbarians tonight.

Back
Top Bottom