Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Conquerors of the Black Gears Interest Thread.

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

DIGIMON: Digital Monsters

Conquerors of the Black Gears

Welcome to the world of Digimon, Digital Monsters. Unknown to many but cult followings and internet conspiracies, Digimon live in the data stream of life. The internet has its own worlds and forms made from digital data and a lot of the Gremlin and computer error problems that happen in the real world are caused by the digital ones. Be it being horrible sites those who don't speak of made from Digital forced harems to racist sites made from racism of the digital world against races and species of a similar feel. This world is the wild frontier and no internet corporations or security laws will be able to control it.

There are those who are chosen to protect our world and the digital one called Digidestined. This group of heroes or villains are given the power to work with digimon and bond with the monsters. They are who are suppose to be keeping the worlds safe but sometimes they do take a darker sinister path.

((This is a game idea from a group I was currently in that went south....I decided to recreate what we felt was right and make a thread leaving off right before a current situation. This will be done without names and with a bit of flare.))

Current Datastream Timeline

The Digital World began to become under attack from various codes and strange software. Computer enthusiasts began making online mmo games and other programs using a new computer code called AMON. Short for Amon-ra the egyptian sun god of skies, creations, and fertility it was clear the person that first came of this was egyptian or a fan of child card games. The one who made it was known by a pen name as the All Seeing Eye and vanished from the net.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three years later many people made breakthroughs on this code and one was the daughter of the queen of England. She made an online mmo that many were fans of and became very close on discord (An online voice and video communications program) to a friend/crush that lived in japan. As the two grew closer and closer, a new pet emerged from it. The princess now had a blue pet fox that was always causing drama and the princess always spoke to it as if it was intelligent. Two years past and soon the two had phone contact numbers but one strange day the princess of england disappeared. The room was trashed with slash marks. Blue fur was everywhere, pieces of shimmering digital looking skin was on the ground with red and blue ink stains. The bed was slit in half from what seemed to be some sort of blade and the princess was gone. Rumors of her kidnapping spread due to the mmo not having the main programmer on it anymore and the fact that the Queen wanted her daughter brought home safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The past few days several people went missing. Those that touched the Amon Code or the ones who used Amon Coded sites soon found themselves transported into a strange digital world.

Floating over the eastern continent of the digital world was a giant floating island with a castle on it. A Devimon returned to his castle he found a messenger from his boss, As the creature spoke Devimon became rather panicky and told his friend Ogremon to leave and get somewhere safe. A giant dark figure of a brown rabbit with evil red eyes loomed in the castle sitting on Devimon's throne, "So the digidestined have begun to arrive.....guess our plans need to speed up don't they my little puppet." As he spoke he dangled the princess over his hands with strings. The giant rabbit had a toothy smile as he spoke, "I saw you had a few play things lying around and figured what better way to lure digidestined here than to have a personal video of one of their fallen in danger. You still have her Digidestined crest don't you devimon."

Rules

1. I plan to have a six players and two co-gms involved in this game. This means there will be a total of 8 people involved in the group threads
  2. The gm list will be put here.
    1. @Princess_Kaylin

3. This game is a story game but it will include moments of smut and adult themes. Therefore just like the site says you must be 18 and older.
    1. The stuff can get pretty bad so if it is getting too rough just put a door shutting or the lights go dark or a dark cloud blots out the moon light....Then of course type in (FADE TO BLACK) or (Continued in PMs) That way it is not uncomfortable for either participating in the scene.
  4. You must be able to give examples of rp. I will send a pm or if you want to you can send one to prove to me you can rp to a few basic posts without metagaming or god modding.
  5. Try to have a paragraph or more posting each time. If it is a battle or something quick that is fine but dont have every post being like two sentences. Give us detail give us umph. Give others a reason to care and be like damn we need to go help our teammate stat or we need to stop that evil doer.
  6. You can play a human, a digidestined, a digimon or even a digidestined with a digimon and two bad guys. Please do not play more than one main and two baddies so we can keep things organized. This does not mean they can not have the dime a dozen henchmen who we plan to have killed off like the putty patrol in power rangers. For Henchmen go nuts the more we have the more we can be like WOAH LOOK AT THAT LEOMON HE BECAME THE 100 GOBAMON Slayer....
  7. Have fun....If you do not enjoy whats going on shoot an ooc or pm message and if you just feel your not a great fit it is fine to admit you dont plan to continue. I can always handle the char staying or leaving as an npc or even have a way you request for them to exit like in a blaze of glory or being murdered or even just becoming an evil big bad for others to fight.

Please post here if interested and be sure to just ask about.

Last edited:
Yeah its a dark moment she is going to become the human Spirits of Wind kazemon.

Basically she becomes a fronteir digidestined since devimon has her crest held hostage

Say, under the circumstances that less than 8 people have signed up after a long time and a deeper dive into the story, what will be done with those empty spots?

going to just keep on posting and creating story with the current players...more will come sooner or later....keep nagging my husband to come back but he just wants to troll as ogremon but does not want to post since he isnt super interested in playing a digimon and its partner...trying to show him how spirits are from digimon frontier but so far he has been exhausted from work.

If that's the case I'll prep an NPC like that at some point, complete with her own Digimon partner.

All I can say is that she'll be an interesting addition to the overall cast.

remember to all players current and future, anyone can control any npc technically except for Arcadiamon and Devimon.

If you wish to kill the Hanumon or control them doing bad things go right ahead just remember if its to another player it has to be an attempt.

Yes we still have two spots definitely since I don't think my husband will be joining back as ogremon…. had to push him to come back to my hero and help me since he was all like meh then was like please and he caved for that.

pretty much there is no real spots its just openings for roleplayers we also really dont have a posting order yet since yeah.

Back
Top Bottom