Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones: A Harem of Problems (RoleplayMaster x Skye Bliss)

Her hips stilled when she felt his hands grip them, and he told her that there would be reactions if she didnt stop, she smiled and giggled. "What if I want that reaction?" She nibbled her bottom lip, but then she slid off of his lap and then laid down beside him she made sure to lay on top of her covers so that he had no choice but to gaze upon her naked body.

As she laid there, she looked at him and reached for one of his hands. "Tommen? When will you announce to Kings Landing that I will be your bride? More importantly, when will our ceremony be? I can not wait to be your bride, and start our life together."

"Unless you're prepared to deal with the mess, you'll want to stop." he laughed softly, bright cheeks still. He didn't fancy ruining her lovely bed on his first evening with her. "Mother wants me to be patient." He sighed, as she asked her question. "To satisfy her, I'll wait a few more days. And then I'll announce it. Once I announce it, I'll try and make it a week later. I've heard that they do not want to wait too long, to keep up morale..." Tommen explained, his eyes running over her body as she desired. "Trust me... I look forward to our marriage too." he smiled, running a hand through her hair.

She smiled and leaned in closer to place a kiss on his cheek before she rested her head on his shoulder, with a sigh she nodded. "Okay. I'll wait as long as you need me to. I do hope that your mother will not rule our entire lives though." She lifted her head and then turned over on her side so that her ass and back was towards Tommen, as she closed her eyes to try and get some sleep since he wasnt doing anything else for her. She huffed out but did not make any other sound as she fell asleep.

He was a little fearful that he had upset Margaery, but knew it wouldn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. Wrapping an arm around her, Tommen held himself close to her body as he soon fell asleep. His clothed cock nestled between her ass, fingers resting just below her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom