Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones: A Harem of Problems (RoleplayMaster x Skye Bliss)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Tommen stared at his book, learning about some of the previous wars that had happened across the Seven Kingdoms. The book detailed the sides, their leaders, their strategies, and the victor. Every page was filled with gory details of people that died in the most gruesome ways. For most 15 year old boys, this would be the best thing ever. For Tommen though, this was barely anything interesting.

Growing up was never a problem for Tommen Baratheon. His family was one of the most wealthy in Westeros, so he usually got what he wanted. At least, anything he could buy with gold. When it came to everything else, his brother Joffrey would get it.

That is why it was such a shock when just the previous day, his brother was killed. Poisoned at his own wedding. It was no surprise that someone wanted Joffrey dead; after all, he was getting to be almost as bad as the Mad King. But to do it at his wedding was just horrible.

One thing that did occur to Tommen though, was that he was next in line. He would be the next King of Westeros. So much responsibility, so much power.. it made him feel extremely nervous. He knew that Lady Margaery Tyrell had been promised to Joffrey, but what would happen to her? Would she be Tommen's Queen, or would another woman step up to take her place?

What would his Queen be like? Would Margaery or this nameless woman be nice? Kind? Gentle? Tommen hoped so, and also hoped that she would be patient; Tommen had never been with a woman before, due to his young age and shyness, but hopefully that was to be expected.. right? After all, weren't you meant to be a virgin up until you were married? Or was that just women?

The boy was wrapped up in his thoughts, he did not notice his bedroom door open and close behind him.

The lady Tyrell had stepped into the young King's chambers unnoticed it would seem, she smiled to herself as she watched him bent over a very heavy and thick book, very interesting. Joffrey had never been caught by her doing productive things, but Tommen's brother had been an entirely different person indeed. She hadn't dared spoken these words out loud, but she was relieved when someone had poisoned the wine in which she herself had drank from. Some speculated that it was her doing, even the queen Cersei had been overheard contemplating that it was the lady Margaery but thankfully someone had been there to defend her. Reminding the grieving queen that she to would have had to drink from it, and how it did not make sense to have her future killed. Especially when she would gain so much by having him alive; however it was a fact that not anyone but her grandmother and herself that knew she did have something to do with his death; unintentionally of course though.

She broke the silence with a soft clearing of her throat as she moved forward, wearing the same revealing dress that she had come to offer herself to Joffrey in. As she approached, she forced a smile, trying to keep a melancholy feel about herself since she had just lost her betrothed. It hadn't been the first time though, if she had to admit she was becoming accustomed to losing what would be her intended. "Your grace." She spoke softly as she sat beside him and looked over at what he was reading making a face as she looked up at him.

"Why are you reading such dark things at a time like this? You should have things to make your thoughts happy and light, especially in times like these."

She reached over slowly, smiling as she never took her eyes off his as she closed the thick book, as it closed the dust flew into the air causing her to sneeze and then laugh. "How are you feeling?" She wondered if anyone had even bothered to ask how he was doing after losing his brother, even though she had heard awful things Joffrey had done including being mean to his siblings, even still it had to hurt she assumed. Either way, she had to start getting close to this young man that was meant to be king if she wanted to become the queen.

"Have you been sleeping?"

The boy jumped in surprise, as if he had been looking at something he shouldn't have been, even though that wasn't the case. Turning, he found Margaery Tyrell, the very woman he had been thinking about a moment ago. She seemed upset, which seemed appropriate in times like these. "Lady Tyrell." He breathed, giving a small nod to her as his eyes roamed her. She was beautiful, and the dark lighting of the candles seemed to only enhance her beauty.

Tommen watched as she approached, glancing at the book. "Homework." Was his simple reply. "We can't move forward if we don't learn from the mistakes of our past." He explained, a line that had been fed to him time and time again from his teachers. "And it helps keep my mind off... things." He added, the things in question being fairly obvious.

He wasn't sure how to feel after his older brother's death. He had been a horrible person, both to his siblings and to everyone else. But he was still his brother. Should he feel grief? Happiness? Either way, he felt guilty for not having an appropriate response to his loss.

A soft smile came to his features as she sneezed, finding it a very cute sneeze indeed, as was the laugh that followed. "I'm... alright." He said slowly, though that was far from the truth. Even if he didn't care for Joffrey, Tommen was to be the next King. a daunting task for one so young. "I sleep a little." Tommen added, though little sleep meant almost none. He only slept when exhaustion took him. When he didn't sleep, his mind was filled with stress for his upcoming role as Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. "How are you? Things can't be any easier for you?"

The lady Tyrell looked down at her shaking hands in her lap as she silently shook her head, keeping her facial expressions melancholy, she just lost her husband after all and only an hour or so after saying those words that tied her to the king. She had to keep her wits about her especially with the Queen regent Cersei out for blood; there hadn't been anyone she didnt blame for the death of Joffrey. It was sad to see her so stricken with grief and anger, but she also understood her pain, even if she herself didn't truly feel it. If she wanted to keep her life though while she was in the den of vicious lions, she had to make it look good. "I am cursed!"

She blurted out as she looked up, misty eyed and confused sounding as she reached out for Tommen's hand as she allowed the tear to roll down her cheek as she looked at him with a look of desperation, speaking softly. "Both men that I have married, has been taken from me, I fear the worst of things. Will I never be able to wed and be happy? Start a life and family?" She shook her head as she pulled her hand back to wipe the tears away, drying them on the skirt of her dress.

"Forgive me your grace, here I am speaking of the things that terrify me while you yourself are suffering. I came here tonight to tell you that the offer I made to Joffrey, still stands but now, I offer it to you. I was to be the King's wife, and now you will soon be crowned as the King. I am to be yours now." She looked down at her hands, her brown hair falling into her face as she smiled. "If you do not want me though, I will respect that and go home to Highgarden. Maybe it would be safer for you, at least." She looked up into his green eyes, he reminded her so much of Joffrey but much nicer.

Her glance turned to the book she had closed, reading the title outloud sounding impressed before she raised her brows and looked back up at him. "I think that you will make a great king indeed, Tommen. You are smart, I think that you are ready." She hoped that her words would give him solace and she would become someone that he became to crave having her by his side, insuring her place once again as she had to before twice over.

He looked to her with pity in his eyes. Whether or not she was a good actress, the naive boy did believe that she was telling the truth of her thoughts. She took his hand, clutching it as she cried softly. "There are no such things as curses." He told her softly, watching her and allowing Margaery to hold him however she desired. "You are a beautiful woman, any man will be lucky to have you." The boy assured her, his shyness taking a backseat as he tried to cheer her up.

"Don't apologise, you are going through things as terrible as I. You are allowed your grief." Tommen spoke softly, before hearing her offer. So he could have Margaery? The beautiful woman in front of him could become his wife? His Queen? He knew his mother didn't approve, but sometimes that could be a good thing. But he was a Lannister, if not by name, but by birth. Margaery wanted this. He knew from her history. Wed to one 'King', then another, he would be her third. "I'm not going to say I don't want you, Lady Tyrell." Tommen began, watching her. "But we have only just met, truly. You mostly ignored me as you spent time with my brother." He explained, wondering what her reaction would be to her behaviour towards him.

"If you want to be my Queen, convince me. Show me you are the Queen that King's Landing needs. That the Seven Kingdoms needs."

She wiped at the tears once more, her eyes glistened as she looked at him with regret, shaking her head as she apologized deeply and passionately trying to convince this young boy that she could and would be a good and wise choice for a wife. She was quite surprised by his response in the end, he wanted her to prove it to him? Swallowing hard as she pulled her hands back to rest in her lap.

Straightening her back as she cleared her throat, "Your grace I do not understand what you want from me? As for me ignoring you when I first arrived, I think we both know that if I would have paid any attention to you, one of us or both would have had to deal with the wrath of your brother. He was cruel. I did notice you, and how much you care. I care to you know, there are many things I would like to do if I were to become queen. Help the orphans, feed the hungry and build something to house the homeless."

She blushed as she smiled, reaching up to brush a strand of loose hair behind her ear as she shrugged. "I know these are big dreams for a little girl."

"That is true, Joffrey would not have liked that." Tommen nodded, watching her for any signs of dishonesty. But she seemed genuine, and her ideas were nice. "And being Queen will mean you have lots of eyes on you, most of all, my mother. How do you plan on dealing with her?" Tommen asked. She would be the biggest hurdle for Margaery, even though she had been dealing with Cersei since she started with Joffrey.

She was a very beautiful woman, which definitely was helping win him over onto taking the Tyrell woman as his wife. And she hadn't had the chance to consummate her marriages, hopefully leaving her a virgin... whether the rumours about her true, would soon be tested...

She rolled her eyes at the mention of having eyes on her at all times and having to deal with Cersei, but the young Tyrell woman knew she could handle her. She had outwitted her at every turn so far, so she would keep playing the game and try to get on her good side or beat her at her own game. Either way it would turn, it would be Cersei's doing that much was true. She took in a deep breath and looked away thoughtfully, choosing her words wisely.

She could feel the king to be eyes on her, watching her and testing her, she hoped that she would surpass all the tests he would throw her way. "Your mother does not like me, that much I can tell. She thinks that I have come here to take her family away, but I truly wish she would see this as gaining a daughter. However, I am prepared to deal with her as I have been doing accordingly.. I will never disrespect your mother Tommen, and I wish her no ill will. I just hope that she could let us be happy."

She smiled, looked around the large room, glancing over to his bed all a mess with the covers twisted and bunched up, causing it to look like whoever laid there last tossed and turned only. She frowned and stood as she looked down at Tommen as he sat at his desk studying the history to try and become a better king, though she knew HE is the king Westeros deserves. She turned to walk back towards the large heavy doors she had entered through, turning back as she placed her hand on the doorknob to smile and softly give her reasoning for leaving; though if he commanded or asked her to stay she would, but she was trying to be smart.

She had enough rumors going on around about her having relations and being over flirtatious with guys that were not her intended, she had suspected that it had been Cersei to spread the rumors or at the very least had someone start them for her. The queen never really did like to get her hands dirty, always having someone else do her bidding.

"You need to rest your grace, your crowning is in the morning, and I must leave so that I can get some rest. Tomorrow will allow me to know if I need to pack my things and head home or not." She gracefully curtsied before pulling the door open to walk out of it, wondering what he would do. Would he allow her to leave, or would he call her back and ask her to stay with him through the night?

Tommen nodded at her thoughtful response. She would have some choice words for Cersei, he was sure, but chose the response that she felt would be most pleasing for him. It may have been a response she thought he'd want, but it was not the one he desired. She could play the game publicly well, but what would she be like privately?

"Stay." Tommen said, looking at his closed book for a moment, before looking over at her. "I want you to share my bed with me." He requested. "Though if you do wish to leave, I will not force you." He added, standing up. He pulled off his footwear and got into bed, wearing a few more layers than usual. As confident as he had acted, he was rather shy, especially with an older, beautiful woman in front of him.

As she heard the soft and shy voice of her King asking her to stay she smiled and slowly closed the heavy wooden doors, turning towards him as she pressed her back against the cold wood, she folded her arms over her chest and examined the situation thoughtfully; what exactly was he asking? She stepped forward a few inches as she tilted her head to the side curiously. A playful smile graced her lips slowly as she watched him take his footing off before climbing into the high royal bed.

She did the same, leaving the elegant slippers she wore by the door as she grabbed at her skirt and walked forth towards the bed. Pausing next to it as she gazed at him as he laid there, she lifted that skirt and revealed her leg as she placed a knee on the feathered bed so she could climb up into it.

She settled down next to him and slipped under the covers, turning to her side to look at him as she smiled and reached over to brush his blonde hair off his face and then she laid her head on the pillow. "You have a very comfortable bed, your grace. I hope that you do not mind if I just hold you? I am saving myself for my husband after all, and you do not hold that title yet, Tommen." She giggled and scooted closer to him as she draped an arm around him and pulled him closer to cuddle and fall asleep.

He blushed lightly at the offer of simply being held, watching her scoot closer and feeling himself wrapped in her embrace. It was very comforting, and very warm. "Holding me will do just nicely, Lady Tyrell." He replied. She had not given permission for him to call her by her first name, nor had he to her. Yet she still called him Tommen, not that he minded.

"As my wife, I would expect you to be truthful to me at all times." Tommen said softly. "Your replies before sounded more like they were trying to impress me, rather than your own opinions." He observed. "So I will repeat my earlier question. What is your opinion on the Queen Regent, and how do you plan on dealing with her if and when you're Queen?" Tommen asked again. "We are alone, your words will not leave this room."

Her brown hair was spread out over the pillow in which she laid on, and as she listened to him speak with her eyes shut she focused on her breathing. Being that close to Tommen was nice, he was soft and warm and he had the beginnings of muscles starting to form, but all she did was hold him. When he spoke of her being his wife and what he expected of her, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"I promise that I will always be honest with you."

She meant those words truthfully, she had felt a connection and bond with him faster than she had with Jofffey which was a good sign. They would have much to discuss and rule the Kingdom fairly and justly. She stiffened though when he repeated the question of his mother, how she felt about her and what she planned on doing with her once she was queen. A soft sigh escaped her lips, she let go of Tommen and rolled onto her back so that she could look at the ceiling as she contemplated telling him the truth of how she felt towards the queen.

"If I become Queen, I will deal with her accordingly. I do not wish any harm to come to your mother but I will protect myself and those I love. I would send her back to Casterly Rock though, let her return to her childhood home, it may do her some good. As the matter on how I feel towards her, well... I had no issues with her when I arrived, but she has been difficult to get close to her and have a healthy relationship. I have tried being nice, she however does not like or trust me, that is no secret but I am not the enemy here and only want what is best."

She kissed his forehead and then turned onto her back so that her back was towards him, her arse pushed against him as she wiggled to get comfortable, taking a deep breath as she closed her eyes. "Good night, your grace. We have a busy day ahead of us, and we need the rest."

"Thank you." Tommen replied, as he could tell this time, she was being more honest with him. Closing his eyes as she kissed his forehead, the boy soon found himself as the big spoon, resting against Margaery. The position, albeit accidental, was both comforting and worrying, so he laid on his back, doing his best not to touch her too much. Of course, the temptation of sleeping next to a beautiful woman was too high, so he couldn't help but rest his arm against her butt as he drifted off to sleep.

"Good night, Lady Tyrell." Tommen replied sleepily, falling into the first real slumber he had managed in a while.

--

Margaery was the first to awaken the next morning. As she tried to move, she would feel a strong weight against her, as Tommen had ended up spooning her. His arms wrapped around the taller woman with surprising strength, his morning wood buried deep in her ass, deeper than the rumoured Sword in the Stone he had read about, involving King Arthur many many years ago. Her back was slightly wet near where his face was nestled; evidently he drooled a bit when he slept. The boy lightly snored, having desperately needing this sleep.

The next morning as Margaery had awoken, she found that the young King boy Tommen had wrapped himself up in her body, tangled around her. He was surprisingly strong, that was something she had admired about him so far. As she looked over her shoulder, not trying to move too much so he wouldn't wake up before she could get a good look. She smiled and laid her head back down on the pillow, she could feel his manhood hard and pressed against her so much that if she hadn't been wearing clothes his tip would have slipped in her.

She wiggled slightly to be able to feel it even better, though she was a virgin she had experience what it was like to be aroused and pleasured without going all the way. If she had been in her own bed, she would have given into her desires by touching herself but she was not, she was with the king. A soft moan escaped from her lips as she pushed against the bedding so that she could turn over onto her back, causing Tommen to spoon and cuddle her front. She wondered what he would do.

Now that she was on her back, and him on top of her still, his arms wrapped tightly around her as if he were a child holding onto a favorite toy that he would not give up. If she was honest with herself, she loved it. It felt right. She closed her eyes and began to run her fingers through his blonde hair as he slept, she would let him sleep until he woke or someone came to wake him to get him ready for the crowning ceremony. For now, she would just enjoy this, being here with innocence and his strength.

She had stayed like that so long, running her fingers through his hair until she had fallen back to sleep, her hand ran down his back and then stopped. She had slept a good half hour before she sleepily opened her eyes again, softly she called out for him.

"Tommen? Sweetheart? Are you sleeping?"

When Margaery began to move, Tommen seemed to groan in protest, the warm, comfort she provided seeming to leave him. But as she stopped, the sleeping boy pulled himself in closer, his face between her breasts, his legs holding her thigh. His cock rested against her hip now, a less intimate spot, but good all the same.

--

He only awoke when Margaery called for him. "I was" Tommen replied, in a somewhat annoyed voice. But he had thought he was talking to Cersei. As he awoke, feeling what he had attached himself to through the night, the boy sprung to life, releasing Margaery in a fit of embarrassment. "S-Sorry." He stuttered, face red. That had honestly felt amazing, being in her arms. But she was not his wife, and he was to be King today.

"I think you should go." Tommen requested soon after. He watched her get ready to leave, realising he had been a bit dismissive of her. So just as she reached the door, he called her. "Margaery?" He said, using her name for the first time. "Thank you." Was his message, before letting her leave, to prepare for the crowning ceremony.

As Tommen replied to her question, his tone had told her that he hadn't been ready to awake or leave her arms, when he apologized she smiled and shrugged "There is nothing to be sorry for your grace, nothing happened." She realized she let her disappointment show but she tried to hide it. She pulled the covers back off her, during the night as she got tangled with Tommen her dress had lifted. So when she moved to get out of the bed her legs had been exposed up to her thighs, but once her feet hit the ground her skirt part of the dress fell in place covering her toned but thick thighs. Margaery had a figure that could bring grown men to their knees, and she would be his.

She felt as if she had been scolded though as she slipped out of the bed, the way he told her to leave wasnt in a way that let her know something was wrong, but she still felt as if she did something wrong. Her head was spinning with thoughts and doubts, maybe she shouldn't have slept with him.

Her head hung down as she walked towards the heavy wooden doors, her hand landed on the doorknob and a flash of what she had awoken to had flashed in her mind, causing her to smile at least for that as she pulled open the door. Suddenly she heard her name, it was the first time she heard him addressing her by her name, and it sounded like honey. Sweet, and something that she wanted to hear more of, turning her head to him after he called out to her. When he thanked her for being there with him in his time of need, she bowed her head down to him out of respect and then she walked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time of the ceremony, it was after lunch, right before it was time to sup together. The plan had been to wait until the evening to pronounce and crown Tommen, some time before the last meal of the day; throwing a party for him. The royal court room was filled with all sorts of people, they had been invited to see the new king get crowned and celebrate with. Margaery had stayed away from Tommen for the rest of the day realizing that he might have been embarrassed so she would let him come to her.

She watched from the back of the crowd as the crown was placed on Tommen's head, Margaery smiled and felt so prideful that he had handled the day as a king would. He looked so regal up there on the throne wearing his crown, she felt like if he would choose her as his wife she would be the most lucky woman alive. Not only would she be queen, she would be married to a good man instead of a monster; that's the way she viewed Joffrey even though he never laid a finger on her she had heard and witnessed some of his horrible judgments.

Margaery clapped her hands together as she smiled, making her way through the crowd to be a little closer to the king, so she could get a good look.

He felt bad as Margaery left, but he hoped that his final thank you was enough to clear the air a bit.

--

The crowning day was long, but exciting. Exhilarating. Especially when he was finally named king, the crown upon his head, and the crowd giving him a standing ovation. Giving a small smile and wave, his eyes went to Margaery, giving her a shy grin.

Unfortunately, either through Cersei's manipulations or just how the day progressed, Margaery could not get close to the King for the rest of the day. She, however, was still on his mind. He had told his grandfather that he wanted Margaery as his bride, and soon, preparations would be made. The marriage would be set two weeks from the crowning ceremony, giving Tommen enough time to grow accustomed to his new role.

The next time Margaery would be free to see Tommen, was that night. He was at his desk yet again, his face buried in a book once more. However, this was in a more literal sense, the King's face resting on the thick tome, lightly snoring in what had to be an uncomfortable position.

Word had gotten to her that she would still be in the Lannister family, the hand of the king would be announcing that Tommen would be marrying the lady Tyrell of Highgarden. She knew that some of the commoners would gossip about how she married both brothers, and how every man she wed and claimed the crown and title of King had all died. She knew it was something she had to get over though if she was going to be a good queen.

Later that night, when all of the castle had quieted down she decided she would visit her betrothed and thank him for choosing her out of all the women he could have had. When she went to his chambers, he was asleep on top of an open book; she smiled he was showing her things that she admired and he was intelligent; that was something she liked most.

She stepped into his room and closed the door behind her, creeping towards him quietly as a mouse. As she approached him she wrapped one arm around him and with the other she ran her fingers through his thick locks of blonde hair as she leaned in and whispered in his ear; her lip brushing against the top of his ear as she called his name.

"Tommen? My love? You fell asleep on your studies, and if you stay like that for too long you will hurt and I do not wish to see my handsome King hurt." She kissed his cheek softly as she tried to softly wake him, hoping they could get a little time before he passed out again on her. He was tired she could tell, being king was a hard job, and he was so young but she knew that he could do it. He was smart and strong, he knew the kingdom needed fixing, she hoped that he would do something about it but that was a conversation for another time; when she was actually queen and married to the King, Tommen.

"I am so proud of you, the way you handled the ceremony. I wanted to congratulate you for it."

Tommen yawned softly, slowly awaking in both pleasure and pain. His neck was killing him from the awkward position, yet he was comforted by the feeling of fingers running through his hair. Looking up, the boy King found Margaery standing above him, a smile on her face. "Thanks." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he sat up.

A light blush hit his cheeks as she said she wanted to congratulate him. "Thanks, but I did nothing special." The boy said softly, working the kinks out of his body as he slowly stood. "I'm not sure if anyone told you, but um... I have chosen for you to be my Queen." Tommen smiled, giving her a small nod as he got into bed. "U-Uh... Did you want to join me in bed again?" He asked. He would be happy to stay up or go to sleep, but either way, the bed was more comfortable. "I hope that is still a role you wish to have?" He asked with a small smile. Of course it was, but he didn't like to assume. "I know I am a downgrade from your last two husbands, but I hope you won't be too disappointed by me."

She watched as Tommen stood up and began to rub at his neck as he walked over to the bed, claiming that he did nothing special to accept her congratulations but had told her thanks anyhow. She shook her head as her eyes followed and then not far long after she began to follow him with her own steps as she argued with him that he was wrong. "You did do something. You survived."

It was a simple two sentence comment, but it held so much truth behind it, the Lannister family had made a reputation for themselves that did not do well for the younger generation of lions and Margaery knew that there were people who wanted them all dead and wiped away for the sake of the land; at least that is how they would see things.

As Tommen continued to work out the kinks in his neck, she stepped forward and moved behind him, removing his hand from his flesh so that she may lay her gentle soft hands on his neck and give it a little rub for him before he turned in to bed. "Here let me get that for you... does it feel better? My grandmother always used to get me to rub her when I was a child and she had been hurting badly."

She smiled as he spoke of choosing her as his bride, wondering if she had been informed or not which caused her to giggle as she nodded even though he could not see her do so. "Oh yes, there were many eager ears that wanted to whisper what they had heard and spread the good news. It would seem that I am not the only one happy about this."

She frowned once she heard Tommen compare himself to Renly and his own brother Joffrey, coming to the silly and false conclusion that he would be the lesser of all her husbands. She had stopped running her hands along his neck so that she could take a few steps around him to be in front of him, face to face now as she looked sad and tilted her head to the side slightly.

Taking both of his hands into hers as she knelt before him so that she had to look up at him. "Tommen Lannister! Do not let me ever hear you say something like that ever again. Renly was a traitor, and your brother was cruel, you will be my best!" Leaning in, she closed her eyes and planted a kiss right on his lips, she blinked her eyes open a few times and then giggled, still holding onto his hands as she pulled him with her towards the bed.

"I would love to sleep with you again, my husband to be." She then slipped off her slippers by his bed and climbed in just like the night before.

Tommen nodded grimly at her reply, as surviving was a challenge in its own right, it seemed. After his father and brother died before their time, it seemed the only natural conclusion that Tommen would go quickly too. But he hoped to beat the stereotype that was beginning to plague the Iron Throne. He would survive. He would come out on top.

He paused as he felt his hand batted away, soon replaced by her own gentle touch. A soft sigh left the boy's lips as she began to rub his neck, her experience definitely translating into skill. "So good." He mumbled, closing his eyes and almost melting into her touch. "If you're not careful, I might have to get this from you every night." He laughed softly, listening to her story of those that heard the bridal news. He was happy as she just casually mentioned her being happy about the news, it not sounding forced like a lie.

Soon, the older woman was in front of him, berating him quite similar to how his mother may. Of course, his mother never laid a kiss on him like Margaery did, to which he was thankful. Unfortunately, the motion of his soon-to-be wife coming in made the King freeze in surprise, no reaction coming from the kiss other than the shyest of smiles, and a bright red face. "Th-Thank you." he stuttered, the thanks uncertain if directed towards her words or the kiss.

Following Margaery into his large bed, he couldn't help but curl up into her side. "Do you mind if..." he trailed off, and slowly wrapped an arm around her body, giving her plenty of time to slap him away or tell him no.

Margaery smiled when she heard the King jest about how if she was not careful he would be getting her to give him rubs every night, she seen it as an opportunity to get closer to her King. She leaned in to him, her breast softly brushing against his back as she whispered into his ear, her hands now on his arms as she spoke.

"And I would do whatever you would want and ask of me with a smile on my face because I would want to please my Kingly husband."

She had let go of his arms so that she could make her way into the bed and under the covers, when she felt the King scoot closer to her so that he could hold her she smiled and waited, when she heard him ask her if he could she frowned. Grabbing his wrist and pulling him even closer than what he originally was, her eyes locking onto his.

"You do not have to ask for anything, you are going to be my husband, if I am not comfortable around you then we should not be wed."

She pauses dramatically before slowly turning onto her side so that she now faces Tommen instead of giving him her backside. Her finger caresses his jawline as she smiled at him, moving down his chest touching every bit of exposed flesh, grinning as she watched his expressions as she did this.

"Do you feel uncomfortable when I touch you?"

He smiled at Margaery's reply. A wife who would be happy to just please her husband. Sounded amazing, yet sounded bad for her. He wanted her to enjoy herself, and enjoy being his wife, instead of simply enjoy making him feel good. Slowly, he made his way into bed, eyes widening as he was pulled closer to her, enjoying the pressure of their bodies against one another.

"Yeah, but I don't want to do something you're uncomfortable with. Marriage should make you happy too." The boy replied innocently. "If I went around doing whatever I liked to you, without asking, you wouldn't be as happy with me as you are now." Tommen explained his reasoning, biting his lip as she began to touch him.

He still wore most his clothes, despite normally sleeping almost naked. But Margaery was also clothed, so he felt that it would be weird stripping down. An easy compromise, considering he got a partner in his bed now. His cheeks were flushed as she touched him, his eyes watching her face the entire time. She truly did seem to enjoy herself.

"O-Of course not. I don't think there is any way I could feel uncomfortable around you." Shy, yes. Embarrassed, yes. But uncomfortable? He doubted Margaery could make him feel such an emotion.

She giggled and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips it was a regular stolen kiss, she realized that her king was but a boy and she would wait as long as it took until he was ready, she was going to be the one he learned from anyway since she was more experienced even though she had never been taken. When he said that he hadn't felt uncomfortable, she smiled and whispered as she gazed at his lips. "Then I can only assume that we feel the same, when you touch me.. it makes me, excited and nervous but not for what you might do."

She swallowed hard and leaned in a little more to give him another kiss, only this one a little more grown up as she slipped her tongue between his lips to swirl around his own in what she assumed had been his first kiss by a woman. She could tell because he wasnt as skilled as she knew he would become one day, she just had to remind to be patient. Her hand rested on his chest as she pulled out of the kiss as her cheeks were flushed red, her heart pacing she placed her hand over her chest, trying to bring his attention to her breast and the deep cleavage along with the deep neckline that actually dipped all the way to her stomach, her belly button to be precise, as her entire back was exposed.

She giggled and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips it was a regular stolen kiss, she realized that her king was but a boy and she would wait as long as it took until he was ready, she was going to be the one he learned from anyway since she was more experienced even though she had never been taken. When he said that he hadn't felt uncomfortable, she smiled and whispered as she gazed at his lips. "Then I can only assume that we feel the same, when you touch me.. it makes me, excited and nervous but not for what you might do."

She swallowed hard and leaned in a little more to give him another kiss, only this one a little more grown up as she slipped her tongue between his lips to swirl around his own in what she assumed had been his first kiss by a woman. She could tell because he wasnt as skilled as she knew he would become one day, she just had to remind to be patient. Her hand rested on his chest as she pulled out of the kiss as her cheeks were flushed red, her heart pacing she placed her hand over her chest, trying to bring his attention to her breast and the deep cleavage along with the deep neckline that actually dipped all the way to her stomach, her belly button to be precise, as her entire back was exposed."Forgive me."

Back
Top Bottom