Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones: A Harem of Problems (RoleplayMaster x Skye Bliss)

Tommen nodded, closing his eyes as she took another kiss from him. A deep one, the first he had experienced. The boy king did his best to keep up with her, though his inexperience showed. "Th-Th-Th-That was nice." He stuttered for a moment, a wide grin on his face. "There is nothing to forgive." Tommen assured the woman who soon would be his wife. His eyes followed her hand, doing exactly as she intended he would eyeing her chest and cleavage.

A moment later, she would feel him roll on top of her, half of his body on the bed and the other half on Margaery, as the boy leaned in for another kiss. She was his and he was hers, so why not take advantage? She told him that there was nothing to fear when it came to doing stuff to her, so he may as well test that theory. And while the leaning on her was intentional, the cock against her thigh, rock hard and showing his arousal, was not.

Margaery had giggled as Tommen rolled halfway onto her, she nipped at her bottom lip as she caught a glimpse and felt his hard erection against her thigh, she was sure this was what fueled his actions not that she minded in the least. As he leaned in for another kiss, instead of pushing him away like Cersei might want her to, she let him do as he wished. Too long had Tommen been in the shadows of Joffrey, now that power belonged to him and she would show him what that meant, if not only here.

Her hands caressed his cheeks as she indulged in letting him kiss her, she closed her eyes as he moved closer opening her lips slightly so that his tongue could shove past them to meet with her own tongue and they could twirl around together in their own dance. She would let him kiss her for however long he wished, all while wondering if he would go further. Once he pulled out of the fourth long kiss, she smiled and ran her hand up and down his forearm. "My king, do you not want to rest? Or will you spend the whole night getting lost in me?" She didnt mention how his little friend must have wanted to stay up, as she initially wanted to.

"I would not mind it, but I do warn that those kind of kisses could warrant other kind of feelings you may not have experienced yet." It was her clever way of finding out exactly how far his skills went, and how much he had already experienced before her.

Tommen held back from going further, still a little shy and unsure of himself. Plus, Margaery was not yet his wife, and he doubted she would want to do anything further while not tied down to him. At her question of rest, he blushed, realising he had gotten a little ahead of himself. "Sorry." He muttered, but he had a smile on his face still. He was not sorry for what he had been doing, but rather because it seemed like his wife-to-be wanted to sleep. "Either option sounds appealing, but I suppose we should rest." Tommen said, slipping off of her most of the way, but still holding her, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Probably should keep those feelings back until we're married." he replied innocently. From how inexperienced he was kissing, it was not difficult to assume that he had no experience with women. Snuggling into her side, Tommen had an arm and leg wrapped around her, trying to ignore how much he enjoyed touching her bare skin, like her arms and legs. "Goodnight."

"I believe you are right my king, such feelings should be reserved for your lover... though I must admit it is a difficult thing to suppress such strong feelings. If I were in my own chambers, I'd be..." She trailed off as she looked off towards the side, not wanting to give away the fact that she touched herself at night. If truth was told she missed it, since it had become almost a ritualistic thing at night. She figured she would spend at least this night with him, and then tomorrow night she would sleep in her own chambers, though she knew if she told him now he would think it was something he had done. "Well let's just say that, I would have some me time." She looked at him with questioning expression as he snuggled to her, she pulled him closer than ever only this time she was on her backside so he could cuddle her frontside. "I do not know how you do it."

She sighed and breathed out as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder, rubbing her fingers against his back. She closed her eyes and started to drift off, it was then that she let it slip out to her King. She spoke in an almost inaudible tone as she whispered softly to him. "My love? If it is okay with you, I will be sleeping in my own chambers tomorrow night. I will come back, I promise. All you have to do is tell me it send for me.. is that okay?"

She was starting to go stircrazy not having a man's touch, Joffrey had done it to her before they were married; touching and using both his mouth and hands on her. It was a wonder Cersei hadn't found the two. After that she let sleep take over her.

Closing his eyes, Tommen listened to her heart beat, enjoying her company and listening to her soft voice. "Of course." Tommen replied softly, a little saddened that she desired to sleep in her own chambers, but wanting her to be happy. "Is this something to do with the 'me time' you mentioned earlier?" The boy asked, showing he was at least listening, and understanding more than his innocent nature may have let on. "I don't suppose I can help you with your 'me time'? Or do you have to be alone for that?" And then there were those comments, showing he had no clue what she was talking about, in regards to masturbation. He was educated in the ways of what sex was, but was unaware of the euphemism Margaery was using.

Tommen fell asleep soon after Margaery.

--

When Margaery awoke the next day, once again, she was the first to wake. Tommen had slipped off her body somewhat, but was still snuggled close. His hand had somehow managed to find its way between her legs, some light pressure against her sex as he softly snored.

When Margaery had awoken the next morning feeling aroused she smiled with her eyes closed, letting out a soft moan as she stretched and allowed her eyes to flutter open. She could feel a soft slight pressure against her womanhood, wondering what it could be she glanced down to see his hand on her sex. Her eyes moved to her betrothed and smiled, would it be so bad of her to take advantage of this, allow him to touch or perhaps she could move his hand and fingers on her while he snored lightly, sleeping away?

She struggled with herself for a moment before she slowly and gently placed her hand on top of his, her head quickly turned to look over at him to see if he had awakened and continued to stare at him silently as she pressed his hand down a little harder. She waited to see if he would awake from her touching and moving his hand anxiously, her heart racing in her chest. She remembered he had asked last night if her wanting to sleep in her own chambers and how she had pretended to already fall asleep.

If he wanted to be apart of it, why not? After a moment later, she began to make his hand move from side to side slowly as she applied pressure. Closing her eyes as she laid back and enjoyed the feeling, she didnt plan on continuing until she orgasmed however; knowing there would be no way she could keep quiet enough to not wake him up.

It wasn't much longer until Tommen awoke, the first sign being his fingers curling, the side effect being they almost slipped inside her. Thankfully she hadn't pressed him against her naked self, or that would raise some questions. Yawning, the boy snuggled deeper into Margaery's side, before freezing as he felt something... wet. "What's going on?" He asked softly, feeling a hand on top of his own. What was he touching? Gently, he rubbed the area curiously, trying to identify it on touch alone. It was only when he felt a thigh on either side that he realised his hand had been between her legs.

His first instinct was to pull his hand away, embarrassed that he had touched her there in his sleep. But not only did she not seem to mind, but it looked as if she encouraged it. "D-Do you want me to um... touch you here?" The King asked, clearly with no experience in this field. But again, all he desired was to make his future Queen happy. So he gently began to rub her pussy through the thin material of her clothing, hoping to do some good.

She could feel her king awakening by the curl of his fingers, she almost regretted not lifting her skirts as she had originally thought to do, but in the end chose not to in case someone walked in or he in fact turned out to not like what she was doing. If she wouldn't have had anything on, that long slender finger or possibly more even would have slipped inside of her, which the notion seemed to excite her.

When he started to rub on his own, and pat at her sex softly, she bit her bottom lip and stifled back a moan, when he finally looked down and seen what he was touching, her heart raced and she began to panic. "Are you mad?" She was quite surprised when he asked her if she wanted to be touched there by him, to which she replied with a shy nod and a tug of the covers up her body until it covered all her face but her eyes, as she looked at Tommen shyly.

Her desire between her thighs had only grown and not yet been satisfied, Margaery could say that she was glad that she had done that in the end so that he could muster up some courage to touch her and claim her body as his own. Perhaps that had been her plan the entire time, to seduce the young boy first before anyone else had the chance to do it. Cersei would gladly wed him off to someone else, someone she liked a little more and could control.

When he started to rub at her himself without her help, she removed her hand and laid back so that he could do this and she could relax. She nibbled her lower lip as her breasts heaved up and down with the shallow breathes she took, her mouth falling open as she moaned and squirmed in place. "Oh, Tommen, yes... like that but try pressing a little harder and try going in circles... um," she paused as she looked at her King through long eye lashes. "Would you like to touch it without the gown, my love?" She asked as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch his face and his hand and fingers.

At her shy nod, he continued to rub, clearly a novice at this. He took her words to heart, rubbing a little firmer and in circles, finding the clit and stimulating that as best as he could. She seemed to enjoy it, even if he wasn't very good. They would be together for the rest of their lives though - plenty of time to learn. But even so, his lack of talent was still good enough, watching her breath quicker from his touch. Just that... control, he had over her, just felt so powerful.

Tommen was a little uncertain as she suggested taking her gown off, but figured that things would be more pleasurable for her if he did. A silent nod came from the boy, allowing the woman to disrobe herself. He looked away as she did this, as if to give her privacy despite the sexual act he was performing on her. "Have.. Have I been doing alright so far?" He asked. He had been doing this for her benefit, so if she wasn't enjoying it, he wanted to know.

Margaery smiled when Tommen agreed to her taking her dress off, slowly she began to pull it down from her top, truth was she didnt need to take the entire thing off. She could have just lifted the skirts of her dress for him, but no, she wanted to ensure that he was hers and show off all her assets.

She giggled when she noticed he looked away from her as she continued to pull down the soft fabric of her dress, he asked if he had been doing good which made her reach out to him once her dress had made it to the floor. With her hand on his chin, she pulled his head towards her so he could see.

"Please. Do not look away from me. I am going to be your wife, you have full authority to gaze upon it as long as you wish, now please, continue.?" Her gaze was that of a hungry woman full of desire, she wanted him and wanted him now, but she would be nice and go slow since he was in fact green.

He was still quite shy, but gave a nod as he turned back around. Before he began, the boy hungrily stared at the body of Margaery, taking in every little detail - every little freckle, mark, and bump. How her breasts hung invitingly. Before he continued with his previous work, Tommen reached up instead of down, taking a breast in his hand. Almost like a science experiment, he felt the weight, the softness of her skin, and gave it a small squeeze too. The tiny digits against the boob lightly teased the skin, even brushing the nipple briefly, before he resumed the task she had stripped down for.

The King's hand ran down her body, fingers trailing along her stomach, until he soon found the prize waiting for him. His fingers resumed their movements from before, applying a bit of pressure to her clit and running it in circles. Tommen began slow, but upon finding her getting pleasure from this, he began to go faster.

Margaery sat there, smiling at him once she had dropped her dress onto the floor, her left leg bent slightly at the knee. She was surprised when she felt his hand slip up her body to grab onto her breast, lifting it and squeezing it made her giggle but what made her moan was when he brushed his thumb over her soft nipple making it harden in his hand. She had been looking down, watching what he had been doing to her but when he let her go she looked up and into his eyes to smile. "You are okay?"

He slid down her body and continued to tackle the task at hand in which she had displayed her body for, and when his fingers touched her spot and applied pressure a little more she gasped out a moan and nodded her head as she whispered out a soft. "Yes. Oh, Tommen." The circles had been a perfect addition to everything he had been doing to her, her legs separated even more to display more of her body for him. "Tommen, my love? Do you remember how you asked about my me time and if you could help?" She paused and nibbled her lower lip as she lifted her shoulders up slowly and looked at his hand on her pussy. "Well my love this is it, you are helping... but I really should still sleep in my own chambers tonight, but I want you to visit me." She thought it would be a nice change up, and she could surprise him by waiting for him in the nude since that was how she slept anyway.

"Of course." he replied, letting his circling fingers alternate between fast and slow. She seemed to have enjoyed his touches, a great motivator for him to continue how he was going. He was worried that someone might hear the moans Margaery gave, but a king with a woman was nothing to raise an eyebrow at.

She offered to have him visit her chambers the following night. He had never been to her room, of course never having the need to before now. It would be nice to know how she lived. And that she invited him to her personal space meant a lot to him. "I would love to visit you tomorrow night." He whispered, kissing her neck softly as his fingers sped up further. He loved that she kept calling him 'my love'. Every time she called him by that, she would notice his mouth turn into a small smile for a brief moment.

Once Tommen had told her he would in fact visit her chambers that night, she smiled only to feel his fingers quicken causing her to pant and moan as she nibbled on her bottom lip, she reached out to grab at his shoulder as she squirmed around. She locked her gaze onto his and she warned him, blushing as she spoke. "Tommen, I'm about to..."

Before she could finish her statement her juices came gushing out and coating his fingers, wetting the bedding and coating her thighs with her fluids. Once she caught her breath and her breast stopped heaving up and down she smiled and slid off the bed, cupping his face between her hands as she leaned in and kissed him. He had brought her to the point of release, so she figured she had the right to kiss his lips, they belonged to each other.

"I am already counting the hours down until we are in each others arms again, my love. I've never felt so alive.." she admitted as she stood there in the nude, she bent down to grab her night dress, pulling it on over her head. It slides on over her face and then the fabric falls down her body covering her luscious body. First it covered her breasts, and then it covered her arse and cunt. She pulled her hair out of her gown and then ran her fingers through her hair. "Not Renly, nor Joffrey ever made me feel so happy."

She twirled on the heels of her feet, and then made her way out of his room so that he could get ready for the day and all the new kingly duties he would have to deal with for the first time. She paused at his door, turning back to look at him over her shoulder as she blew a kiss to her betrothed. "I will see you tonight, my love." When she walked out, she was met with a fully dressed Cersei Lannister.

Their eyes locked onto each other, and Margaery passed by the queen regent without much words other than a casual greeting. The look on the queen regents face was anything but pleased, she stormed into Tommen's room hoping not to see he had lost his innocence. When she spoke, her voice boomed and echoed through out the huge room.

"What was the Lady Tyrell doing in your chambers, and in her night clothing, Tommen Lannister!?"

Happiness is all he wanted for Margaery, so for her to say that he brought her more happiness than her previous husbands meant a lot. Still tasting her mouth on her own, he replied. "I look forward to seeing you next time." He felt the stickiness on his fingers from her orgasm, giving one a tentative lick before wiping the rest away. It was only after he had wiped it away, that he realised it actually didn't taste too bad.

His cock hardened as she dressed, watching her bent over form with great interest. But his cock could sense the fear in him as Tommen saw his mother storm into the room. "We were speaking of the wedding." The boy replied softly, shrinking down slightly in his bed. She mentioned the night clothing and he was quite to shake his head. "Just talking, nothing more."

Cersei could see that her son was clearly flustered, his face was pink and his skin seemed to glow, for all she knew they had been in that room all night having sex. It made her hate Margaery even more, thinking that she had seduced the only son she had left and they would get married and she would lose her baby boy. She wrapped her arms around her, and almost called a servant in to fetch her a glass of wine, but instead all she did was stare at him misty eyed for a long minute before she shook her head.

"You do not just talk in your night clothes, Tommen! What if someone would have seen? What do you think, this could happen and no one would know? If this gets out everyone at court will talk. That will not look good on you as being the new king! You have to think of the crown and what is best for you and your people. This is not a game, Tommen."

She sighed as she turned towards the door, pacing back and forth more like, she turned back to her son and then spoke. "I actually came to see you and talk about your future, your grandfather has told me that you wish to follow in your brother's footsteps and wed the little Tyrell girl. So, I have come to ask you to reconsider, do not marry that girl. You have a kingdom full of eligible women, why settle for the first woman that throws herself at your feet? There will be many many more women if you allow."

Margaery had been standing outside of the door, listening to everything that Cersei had said to her son. It had hurt and stung like a knife being pushed inside her heart, but she knew her Tommen would defend her, she knew she had won him over already. She still found herself standing there, hanging on every word and unable to move her feet.

"There have been worse Kings than me. Let them talk. My actions will prove what sort of King I am. So what if I have my future wife in my room? They won't care if I can provide peace, eliminate hunger, or whatever else they desire." He replied maturely. "And I cannot control the clothes she wears, it's her choice to wear night clothes or day clothes." Tommen added. 'Or nothing at all' He thought to himself.

"What is so wrong with marrying her?" Tommen challenged. "I hear everyone talking about it being a good alliance to have, for the crown, for the Lannister family." The boy reminded her. "And maybe the 'first person to throw themselves at my feet' is a good option? It shows she's eager and interested enough to show she should be looked at as a candidate." Everything he said were good points, though a lot seemed to show his innocence too. "Without your personal prejudices, why should I not choose Margaery?"

Cersei was furious but her facial expressions and stance portrayed a look of calmness, her arms folded over her chest, oh how she wished she had a drink in her hand. It had been too early in the morning to deal with losing her baby to that whore, she had only come to his chambers to wake him like she used to do so he could join her at the council meeting. She did not expect to see her with her claws buried deep inside of her son.

"Sweet boy, you are too young to see this but she plays at this game well. Of course she throws herself at your feet, you are a King! She wants to be a Queen, and doesnt care who she marries to get what she wants! First Renly, and then he met his demise, and then your own brother poor Joffrey, and he ends up murdered as well! I will not give her my last son as well!" Her emerald eyes blazed with fury.

Margaery smiled and quietly turned to make her way to her own chambers, after hearing what she had to it made her day all that much brighter and put a smile on her face, pep in her step, and a song on her heart. She hummed a tune for the rest of that day as she did all the things she had to that day.

"She plays well with the people. How would they feel if I were to choose a wife that they were unfamiliar with, when the woman they have grown to love is cast aside?" Tommen theorised. He really liked Margaery, which fuelled his verbal response. Normally, he was a fair bit more quiet if he had to argue with his mother. "And besides, word has gotten around about my intentions to wed her. If I pull out now, the outcry will be outrageous."

"And you have not answered me. Give me one good reason I shouldn't marry her? One that doesn't contradict what I've already told you?" He challenged her again. "Grandfather was happy for the marriage to occur, he has no issues with it."

Cersei frowned, lowering her gaze down as she sighed and blurted it out quickly "Because Tommen, I do not trust her and I am your mother so my opinion should matter for something if not ABOVE ALL ELSE!" She looked up and went to his side. Pulling him into her arms so that she could kiss his head, tightening her hug as she closed her eyes.

"You are all I have left Tommen, I need to keep you safe and I am just asking you to be smart about this take your time and see the bigger picture. She is only marrying you to be the queen."

Margaery had spent most of her day lounging around, avoiding Cersei and her glares and questions, she was on cloud nine and no one was going to ruin it. She had taken a little walk in the gardens and gotten lost in how pretty the day was and once night fell she was even more happy.

She wore her smile all through dinner and when she went into her chambers that night, she let her gown slide from her body and climbed into the bed slid under the covers and laid her head down as she waited for her king to arrive and unwrap his gift.

Not once did Cersei offer a reason as to why Margaery could not be his queen. His wife. Nothing but her own prejudices, of course. Letting her pull him into a hug, he leaned into the embrace, allowing her to tell him that he wanted him to be patient and smart. Giving a nod, he kissed her cheek and let her leave, getting ready for the day.

It didn't feel like that much later that he was on his way to Margaery's quarters. His mind still filled with the amazing morning he had, ruined only by his mother's meddling. He had been so lost in his thoughts that he had gotten lost three times. Eventually, he found the place and knocked, only entering when Margaery allowed it.

"Hey." Tommen smiled softly, still in robes that were somewhat regal. He had a long day, so this was the first break he had. Slowly undoing each layer, he was soon just in his underwear, and climbed into bed with his almost-wife. "It has been a long... day." He curled up into her side as he spoke, his pause occurring as he realised she wore nothing at all. Or at least, he thought that was the case. He had to let his hand brush against her breast and nipple, then her pussy, to confirm. "Y-You're naked."

Margaery held the covers up high under her neck as she told him to enter, sitting up slightly in the bed as she pulled the covers with her. She watched him derobe and once he was down to his undergarments and climbed into the bed herself she smiled and scooted down lower into the bed. When he kissed her lips and ran his hand down her body, she bit down on her bottom lip and nodded at him.

"Yes, my love.. this is how I sleep in my own bed, I hope that you do not mind? I can put a gown on if that makes you feel better, but I honestly hope that you do not make me get out of bed. It is cold and I want to snuggle up to you for warmth."

She wanted more than warmth but she wouldn't tell him that outloud until they were married, and she wouldn't give him her body fully allowing him to take her virginity until he had said the words in front of the royal court and placed a ring on her finger and a crown on her head announcing that she was his.

"What are you thinking my King?"

"No... I don't mind one bit." He replied softly, kissing her lips and snuggling deep into her side. He needed this. Not just today, but he needed Margaery in his life. She was the missing piece of his life that he never knew he needed. A nice warm partner to sleep with in bed, a constant comforter both physically and emotionally, and someone he could be intimate with when the time came. It didn't hurt either that she was insanely hot, and liked him.

"Just something my mother talked to me about today." Tommen muttered. "Why do you want to marry me?" He asked eventually. As he waited for a reply, the King couldn't help but begin to explore one of her nipples, watching her face for her reactions.

When he asked her why did she want to marry him, right after mentioning Cersei had talked to him that morning, she smiled and when she felt his fingers brushing over her semi hard nipple, she moaned. She shifted her weight to get comfortable, moving closer towards him as she tilted her head to the side. "I want to marry you because you are kind, you care about your people and you are still innocent. I know that is an odd reason but, you have not been jaded by the world yet and I find that refreshing. You are handsome, and it would be a good match, and because..." she nibbled on her bottom lip nervously.

She looked up into his eyes, wanting the first time she said this to be special, so she leaned forward and placed her hand on his chest as she pushed him back into the bed until he laid down. She sat up on her knees and climbed onto him, straddling his crotch as she slowly grinded her pussy on him. She leaned in, her breasts slightly brushed against his shirt and then she placed a kiss on his lips, a kiss that was full of passion as her tongue darted into his mouth. After a few moments of making out, she rested her forehead against his, taking both his hands to place it on both her breasts. One tit for each hand and then she whispered it, "and because I love you, Tommen Baratheon."

Tommen listened intently, happy she was quick to answer. He knew the question sort of posed for compliments to be given, but he didn't have that intent. So when she began to compliment him, the boy began to blush. Soon, he found himself pushed back, the older girl straddling him as she gave the rest of her answer.

A soft groan was let out as Margaery ground her hips against his own. He looked down, finding her bare cunt against him, his hard cock's shaft in between the lips as she rubbed back and forth, before his lips were taken into her own for a passionate kiss. After a moment, his hands moved to her hips, stopping her from moving, knowing if she continued, he would cum.

His blush intensified as she gave her whispered confession, telling him that she loved him. It was quicker than he expected, for her to say those words, but it didn't mean it was meaningless. Smiling widely, he kissed her once again. "I love you too." He replied softly. "But you might want to stop... I might g-get a bit of a reaction." he warned, trying to say he'd cum in the most innocent way possible.

Back
Top Bottom