Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male The Tides Have Turned

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
karabanner.png

M x M | MC's Submissive Only | Fandoms | PM & Discord Preferred | Status: Open​

Hello, I am Kara. I enjoy writing fandoms with darker themes, such as kidnapping, non-con, and violence. I play sub male characters against dom male characters.

fK9heks.png
DHF8nIz.png
FQ3GTCp.png
I prefer playing male characters, but am willing to play FxM

OOC Friendly

Easy-going

MC's are submissive only

PM and Discord preferred (possibly threads)

I mostly play canon characters, but can play OCs too

My posting ranges from multiple replies a day to once a week depending on if my depression is acting up or I am busy (I'm a caregiver for my brother).​
Post length: 3+ Linesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Third Person Only

Dom Male Characters

Characters ages 20+

Looking to play against canon characters, but am more than happy to modify the ideas.

I do not care on your gender. As long as you are nice to me.

50:50 smut-to-plot ratio​
Limits

Watersports

Choking

Oral (giving, this one I'm always worried about)

Mind control, spanking,

Dub-con

Begging and dirty talk from MC

Nipple clamps

Diapers

Being tied up to where it's cutting into or bruising his/her skin
Sci-fi ✦ Horror ✦ Adventure

✦ Action ✦ Fantasy ✦ Darker romances
Kinks

Non-con

Biting

Chest/breast Play

Licking Ear Lobes

Nibbling

Hair pulling (YC pulling MC's)

Tentacles

Kidnapping

Anal (receiving)

Cunnilingus (receiving)

D/s dynamics (MC will be the sub)

Being the victim/In danger

trbanner.png
CravingsKara.png

I've tried to start this plot a couple of times without success:

Loosely based on Vampire Knight: During their time in the womb, one brother (YC) unintentially absorbed his brother (MC), leaving him sickly state. Feeling guilty about his brother's condition, YC becomes a vampire hunter when he discovers that vampire blood can serve as temporary fix to save MC's life. The vampires eventually find out about the vampire hunter's plan to treat his sickly brother with their blood leading them to go after MC.

* If you're uncomfortable with incest, there doesn't have to be any smut/romance between the twin brothers. Smut can happened between the vampires and MC.

FandomsKara.png
Fandoms (# of ~ denotes current level of interest)
* Bizarre Adventures of Jojo ~~~ - Dio (YC) crashes a party that Johnathon has held in honor of his and his fiancee's engagement. Dio knowing how much money Jojo has would try and split the couple up so he could marry Jojo himself.

*Nightwing~~ I would love to play as Nightwing against a villain.

* Supergirl

1.) Darkseid captures Supergirl and takes her to Apokalips to make her the general of his army by any means necessary.

2.) Darker Romance: Supergirl is captured and the victor of the coliseum games will win the right to her. She will eventually fall in love with the warrior who won.

* Spidergwen~

* Spiderman~

* Anything DC~

* CW Nancy Drew

* Avatar The Last Airbender~ YC - Male Katara

* Harry Potter ( 18+ required )~

* Bleach

* Antisepticeye and Darkiplier~ based off a AMV I found ((It's a 4 part but I like part 1 the most ))

* Resident Evil~

1.) Maybe Leon Kennedy against Krauser. If you want to do this ideas. It will be a dark rp.

2.) Leon (MC) x Villian (YC, canon or original). Darker roleplay that will include non-con and violence.

* Shadowhunter ~ (I haven't done this yet.)

* Percy Jackson ( 18+ Required )

* Darkiplier ~ ( mxm or fxm ) I'm really missing doing markiplier rps. If anyone wants to be Darkiplier I am down for it.

* Warframe

* Fantastic Four anime series from 2006~

* Someone to play against a Princess Jasmine or Aladdin. I am down for mxm.

* Lucifer

* Genderbent Ariel~

* Blood of Zeus~

* Inuyasha~~

I really wanna do this one. I'd play as Inuyasha against whoever or Kagome.

* Naruto~ (MxM)Maybe where Kakakshi gets caught by the Akatsuki.

* Corpse Husband- Corpse could be a demon in this. (So he'd be a villain, I'd play the victim. )

* To Your Eternity

* Apollo (Netflix Anime Series) - Apollo (MC) would get kidnapped by YC (canon or original).

* Bastard!! (Netflix Anime Series)

* Danny Phantom- I would love to play Sam Manson as a 24-year-old ghost hunter against Danny who has turned evil.
Original Characters I am looking to play
Adam O'toole

Species: Human

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Green

Personality: Adam is shy and sensitive. Basically traumatized after everything he has been through. Adam is a submissive and Falcon's husband.

Types of RPs: Kidnapping, master/slave, horror, dark romance

Possible RP Setting: Fantasy, modern, modern fantasy

Falcon Young

Species: Angel-Demon Hybrid

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Personality: Feisty and quick to lose his temper. Falcon is a submissive and Adam's husband.

Types of RPs: Kidnapping, master/slave, horror, dark romance

Possible RP Setting:

tumblr_nrgincPmJo1qlr8pbo1_500.gif
[/code]

Last edited:
Hello I am Kara. I am looking for someone to do a mxm Nightwing rp with. It would be dark cause he would get held hostage. I am also looking for someone who would like to do a dark kind of romance rp with Supergirl. In it she would get captured and turned into a breeder. There would be a colliseum and whoever won got to breed with her which is where the romance comes in. She would fall in love with the warrior who won. Here are other fandoms Im looking for. I mostly do dark themes and I am a sub. I do mxm and fxm. The fandoms that are like this are the ones I am really craving.

I also have an idea where Darkseid captures Supergirl and takes her to Apokalips to make her the general of his army by any means necessary.

* Spidergwen ( Have an idea. )
* Spiderman

* Anything DC
* CW Nancy Drew
* Harry Potter ( 18+ required )
* Bleach
* Resident Evil
* Shadowhunter ( Ive not done this yet. )
* Darkiplier ( mxm or fxm ) Im really missing doing markiplier rps. If anyone wants to be Darkiplier I am down for it.
* Warframe
* Naruto
* Legend of Zelda
* Disney genderbent females

Ask me about any other fandoms you might like. I might know it. Replies for me have to be above 3 lines.

I also have a dark mxm OC idea.

I do tend to rp dark themes. I am also a sub. Also I will be on and off cause I look after my brother who is autistic and make his lunch and supper plus ice cream. I am also the one who gets groceries. But I still am able to get multiple replies a day.

Hello I am Kara. I am looking for someone to do a mxm Nightwing rp with. It would be dark cause he would get held hostage. I am also looking for someone who would like to do a dark kind of romance rp with Supergirl. In it she would get captured and turned into a breeder. There would be a colliseum and whoever won got to breed with her which is where the romance comes in. She would fall in love with the warrior who won. Here are other fandoms Im looking for. I mostly do dark themes and I am a sub. I do mxm and fxm.

I also have an idea where Darkseid captures Supergirl and takes her to Apokalips to make her the general of his army by any means necessary.

The topics with a ~ are ones I want to really play.

* Spidergwen~
* Spiderman~
* Anything DC~
* CW Nancy Drew
* Bleach
* Resident Evil~
* Shadowhunter ( Ive not done this yet. )~
* Darkiplier ( mxm or fxm ) Im really missing doing markiplier rps. If anyone wants to be Darkiplier I am down for it.~
* Warframe

Ask me about any other fandoms you might like. I might know it. Replies for me have to be above 3 lines.

Hello I am Kara. I am looking for someone to do a mxm Nightwing rp with. It would be dark cause he would get held hostage. I am also looking for someone who would like to do a dark kind of romance rp with Supergirl. In it she would get captured and turned into a breeder. There would be a colliseum and whoever won got to breed with her which is where the romance comes in. She would fall in love with the warrior who won. Here are other fandoms Im looking for. I mostly do dark themes and I am a sub. I do mxm and fxm.

* Spidergwen~
* Spiderman~
* Anything DC~
* CW Nancy Drew
* Bleach
* Antisepticeye and Darkiplier~
* Resident Evil~
* Darkiplier ( mxm or fxm ) Im really missing doing markiplier rps. If anyone wants to be Darkiplier I am down for it.~
* Warframe
* Lucifer
* Genderbent Ariel~

I also have a craving to do an Antisepticeye/Darkiplier rp based off a AMV I found. I will send you the video if you want to look at it.

Bump also not to sound rude but I have had people asking if I am a man and have even left because they thought I was a man. I am not a man. I am a woman who prefers mxm. But I do like fxm.

* Spidergwen~
* Spiderman~
* Anything DC~
* CW Nancy Drew
* Bleach
* Resident Evil~
* Warframe
* Lucifer
* Genderbent Ariel~
* Blood of Zeus~

I also have a craving to do an Antisepticeye/Darkiplier rp based off a AMV I found. I will send you the video if you want to look at it.

I have an idea for a Greek God rp. In it I would rp Apollo from Netflix's new anime series would get kidnapped by whoever you want to play. I do need more to the plot. Only kind of thing I would not like is mind control. I do have more limits but mind control is not a thing I like to rp.
BloodofZues_feat.jpg

Bump. I also would like to do a rp where one of my 2 male ocs is dominated. The redhead is Adam O'toole. He is human. The blonde is Falcon Young. He is an Angel demon hybrid. They are both 24.

Adam_Otoole_.png

Falcon.PNG

Bump. I was also wanting to do another rp based on this one. It is about 2 brothers. One is sick. Almost dying. His twin is trying to fix that. It is kind of a Vampire Knight based rp. The twin tries to get a vampire's blood to save him

* Spidergwen~
* Spiderman~
* Anything DC~
* CW Nancy Drew
* Bleach
* Resident Evil~
* Warframe
* Lucifer
* Genderbent Ariel~
* Blood of Zeus~
* Inuyasha~~( I really wanna do this one. )

I also have a craving to do an Antisepticeye/Darkiplier rp based off a AMV I found.

I have an idea for a Greek God rp. In it I would rp Apollo from Netflix's new anime series would get kidnapped by whoever you want to play. I do need more to the plot.

I am also in the mood for a Resident Evil type rp. Maybe Leon Kennedy against Krauser. If you want to do this ideas. It will be a dark rp. d4775dz-acce8717-d6f7-4fd6-88c6-07b6118d5cc9.jpg

Boopity doop doop

Still looking to redo the Vampiric Twins rp or doing a Harry Potter rp where Harry gets captured. Or a Resident Evil rp. That is one I am really craving. I want to rp as Leon.

Bump

I am still wanting to do these plots but now. I found some pics on Google of Link corrupted by Gannon and I really want to do an rp with it. Where Gannon wins Link over. It would be interesting to me. I would be Link.

Screenshot_20210729-122003_Google.jpg

Bump, I am still looking for the listed plots. Also please be understanding that I do have things I need to do outside of bluemoon. But I do rp daily or try to.

Back
Top Bottom