Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiric Twins ( Kara and Viktoff Samson )

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
Eric was walking around as he tried to think. He was tired from trying to get to his brother and take him home. The handsome blue haired twin looked around holding his arm. "Where is Vincent?" He said softly with worry. He felt slightly weak as he walked. The man had trouble with his body. He had been weak since birth and could hardly remember why. He had been told before that it was his brother's fault. That while in the womb his brother had tried to absorb. He knew that he blamed himself for his body's condition but Eric did not too much. He did feel anger though towards his brother as he had left him alone. It had hurt the young man as the two were always so close. He loved his brother so much and his eyes even showed this love. But now he was alone for quite some time and wanted his twin. He was like the other half to the young man. Once he arrived where he was supposed to be, he began to call for his brother. "Vincent!" He said as loud as he could. He was already shivering from how tired he was and the fact it was a little too cold for him.

"Thank you, uncle." Vincent spoke under his breath as he stepped out of the black car with nothing but his nice clothes, good looks and great hair. Well, that is, nothing but his pair of incredible hunter handguns holstered to his hips. One silver, the other completely black but they appeared to be the same otherwise. It was impossible to mistake Celeste and Luna for any other run of the mill gun, and their abilities just couldn't be rivaled in the field of effective hunting. He'd wave to the older male as he turned to step into the lavish mansion that was well lit and often home to numerous guests. Their family name was known quite well and their mother was quite fond of inviting many of her friends over to experience the villa and countryside estate. Not to mention the beach and view of the brilliant blue sea. The air could get a little cold and salty, but it made life around these parts so incredible. What made things better was their father's equally absurd hobby that rivaled their mother's heart for people: Farming. With fresh milk and eggs Vincent had grown to be a strong young man, but his heart always belonged to his brother. He'd frown as he heard his name being yelled. "Eric... I'm here." He'd speak softly, standing before his twin.

Eric turned and saw his brother. He smiled at him gently. He was still mad with the handsome man but he was also glad to see him. He ran up to him and hugged him as tightly as he could. He looked into his eyes smiling as he did so. "Hello brother. I missed you." He said softly. He then began to cough a little and sighed as he did so. He had some dark circles under his eyes from restless nights along with how sick he was. His body was scrawny slightly but he looked almost as strong as his brother. But even those who met the young twin could tell that he was weakened but they never asked why. They felt it would be rude. He looked into his brother's eyes and laid on his shoulder as he walked into the kitchen. He was using his brother for support a little. "How are you doing?"

Vincent let Eric hug him as he'd rest his forehead on the more fragile male's, looking back into his eyes with the clearest signs of guilt. Normally, and around anyone else, Vincent was bombastic. He was a firecracker, a real show starter and the life of any given party. There were genuine reasons for other hunters to rest easy around him, genuine reasons for any vampire regardless of level of be wary of him. And yet, he was purely a vampire hunter and to no extent had he been tainted with the vampire's curse. He wouldn't allow himself to fall to such an extent that he'd reach for immortality when he owed his brother his life first. He was this strong because of Eric. He'd walk with the more fragile male, though even as Eric rested on his shoulder Eric managed to guide the twins in a way. They did spend most of their lives together, after all. "That's an uncommonly casual question coming from you after all of this time. You should know I've missed you too." His deeper voice paired with a sympathetic pair of eyes still managed to mirror the sickly looking weaker twin even as dark circles took to the bottom of Eric's eyes. "I haven't given up, you know. I don't care what they say, I'm only at that damned school to find a way to make you better."

He smiled as he felt his brother's head on his. He closed his eyes and smiled even more and then noticed the guilt. He looked into his eyes and shook his head. "After all these years you still always look guilty whenever you see me." He said softly and kissed his cheek. He shook his head. "There is no reasoning for you to feel this way and I think you know this." He said softly and took his hand into his. "Whatever happened when we were younger. That was not your doing. You have to know this right?" He said softly and nuzzled into his brother more. He wished that he did not look at him with such guilt. He would try over and over to make him realize this. He knew he had to. He did not want to him to be a reminder of what happened with them when they were just two fetuses in the womb. "Every twin does that. So it is not like you did anything to me or on purpose." He smiled at him and coughed again. He then smiled. "I am glad that you missed me." He said softly and chuckled. "That's guilt enough. Missing this body." He smirked and laughed which brought on a coughing fit so hard he stumbled. He then shook his head. "It's more torment of you being gone than being better." He said gasping as he tried to catch his breath.

Normally he'd feel overwhelming guilt about the coughs and the way Eric had to fight to catch his breath. Under almost any circumstance, Vincent would leap from his seat or fly across rooms to get to Eric or grab what he needed when he wasn't well and he needed his brother. After all, Vincent was the bigger twin, the ever-so fractionally older twin, and the more capable. But, for some reason Eric was playing around with levels of pragmatism far out of his league. "It doesn't matter if it were my intention or not to make you this way. And you damn well know that." Vincent spoke a little sharper before turning to leave his brother up against the counter for something to lean on and then approaching the fridge. He'd get a glass of cold water before bringing it back to his brother and fighting the urge to punch Eric in the arm. The kiss was cute enough, and he liked that sort of thing from his brother, but he should know he won't ever convince Vincent to give up on his mission to make things right. There has to be a way. Most humans didn't even know the first thing about vampires. There were depths to Pureblood powers that mere mortals couldn't even conceive. Even the hunter association. There had to be a way to make him better. To give him back the life that he's robbed from him. "If you had leftovers that you were going to enjoy today, and mother felt the need to microwave them for you. But, microwaving the leftovers ruined them, then it's still her fault that you can't enjoy the leftovers. Sure, it's a bad comparison in the fact that it's such a menial act that you can forgive her. But, that's what I mean. Eric, forgiving me for this isn't going to make you feel better. It isn't going to make you healthier. And I'm not going to leave you behind here to rot away. We won't have mom and dad forever. I need you, Eric. I won't give up on this." His eyes were more stern now, and so was his words.

He looked at him as he spoke and listened to him. He frowned softly as he spoke sharper to him and pouted at him. He knew he was mad but he did not want him thinking this was his fault. His face showed sadness at him. He was trying to plead with him to not be upset over this anymore. But he knew his silent please would never work on him. They were both adults now and since they were little he knew Vincent blamed himself. He watched him get the cold water and drank it. His coughing fit beginning to subside. The pain on his face also began to lessen as he looked at him and pouted softly. "You know I love you right? You know I have never ever blamed you for this. We probably didn't even have brains yet." He said softly. He was regaining his breath and it showed. He heard him giving an example for him and chuckled softly. "I would forgive her as it was an accident." He said softly. He then heard him and frowned. "I know it's not but...Vincent....me worrying about you and having you far away doesn't make me healthier. I am scared when you leave...I do not want you being hurt." He said softly and walked over to him and hugged him as tightly as his muscles would allow it. "I need you as much as you need me...we are one." He said softly and looked into his eyes. Tears were forming in them as he looked at him. "I can't have you get hurt...if you do I'd blame myself." He breathed in deeply as he did so and sat down as his legs finally felt too weak to support him.

Before Eric could find himself moving to sit, Vincent caught him in a returned hug that was much more firm than Eric's previous hug. In fact, Vincent couldn't even tell that his twin was trying to embrace him tightly as he couldn't accept the idea that the more frail male could be this much weaker than he was used too. How long has Vincent really been away? He knew the damned number of days after having kept count. But, was he considering what this adventure to rescue his brother from this cursed weakness actually costs his dear twin in the long run? No. "You say those things. But, I can't rest." Vincent spoke lowly near his brother's ear before helping him over to the living room to allow him to sit comfortably on the sofa, joining him on the other side. "I close my eyes at night, and when consciousness decides to escape me and my eyes open to the sun just blends into each other eventually. After hours of just waiting to finally get some sleep. I need to do something Eric. It's the only thing that matters to me: You."

Eric looked surprised as he felt Vincent hugging him. He smiled softly and leaned on his shoulder a little as he enjoyed the hug. He nuzzled his head into his neck. "You are everything to me.." He said softly and smiled at him. He leaned back a little and looked into his eyes. An even bigger smile on his face as he looked at him. He breathed in a little wheezily and then coughed some more making sure not to cough on Vincent. He then heard him speak and looked at him. He felt him taking him to the couch and smiled as he put him on the couch. He then heard him speak and looked at him. A frown showing on his face. He put his hand in Vincent's and smiled softly. "I am fine Vincent...I promise. A little sickness like these isn't going to stop me." He said softly even though he knew it was more than just a sickness. He could admit to himself that everytime he got sick it scared him. Because everytime he was reminded how weak he was and how he could easily die. But he never wanted his brother to know. He looked at him and he could see the pain behind his eyes. He gently laid his head on Vincent's shoulder.

The conclusion to helping Eric out of this situation was really quite simple, but Vincent has been working on alternatives anyway. Literature suggests the simplicity of the primary cure to the problem could even go so far as to prevent aging. It's so potent that from the right source it's possible to cure any of humanity's diseases with such a substance. Weakness like Eric's could easily be scared away by the treatment he's been considering. The problem was that long-term effects just couldn't be secured with just one implementation. In cases of staving off aging, it would have to be a repeated dosage. Perhaps, for his brother, to live a normal life there wouldn't have to be so much effort of funds involved. Vincent didn't say a word now as he thought about this, and considered what must be done to help his brother. Slaying very powerful vampires without permission from the hunter association was paramount cause for a trial that could lead to his execution. Vincent entirely planned to capture an older Level B or Nobleblooded vampire and sap the creature of it's blood for Eric's sake. But, the boy played it all of like he didn't need his brother's efforts to continue living a normal life. How would he take such a proposal? Vincent looked away, letting his equally perfectly handsome twin rest his head on Vincent's shoulder. "You're going to get better." He said darkly, narrowing his eyes to the window.

He looked at him and noticed the look in his brother's eyes. He raised his brow and grabbed his hand holding it as he did so. "Bother....I know that look in your eyes...I've known your thoughts my whole life and I can tell when you are planning something bad...Brother what are you planning?" He asked softly looking at him as he spoke. His face showed concern and fear for his brother as he did not like the look on it. "You're not going to cause yourself any trouble are you?" He said softly. He then noticed how dark his brother sounded and hugged him tightly. He buried his face into his shoulder and spoke softly. "Do not do anything that could get yourself hurt..I love you Vincent....I love you so much." He said softly and looked into his eyes as he spoke.

He's always twisted something to be able to tell Eric what his younger twin needed to hear rather than what he should have told him. At times, doing the more physically demanding chores without his brother was really hard on Vincent and he just smiled wide and told Eric it was easy as pie since he was strong enough for the both of them. Maybe it was being strong for Eric and stomaching their pain that made Vincent so strong? What should he do now? Something along the lines of feeding the boy vampire blood would require some semblance of Eric's consent. It wasn't like he could just strap the boy down and shove a tube down his throat to pump the blood in for a few weeks, and then just take the tube out and expect everything to be okay again. "I love you too Eric. But, I'm not going to watch you wither away when there's something I can do about it. I don't care what perspective you want too look at this with to absolve me of my guilt. I've lived feeling like this for far too long. I'm not going to run away from that anymore. And you shouldn't either. Why would you choose this for my safety?" Vincent still didn't look back, and only a fraction of his darkness faded from his words.

He looked at him and listened to him speak. Tears flowed down his face as he looked at him and he held him close to him. "Vicent....I am not going to wither...I promise...I am not going to die. No one here will let me." He said softly and held him close to him as he did so. "Please...I just want to be a brother to you...Not something that you feel guilty towards whenever you see them...I can not sit by and let you tear you something up over something you did not do to me. Hundreds of twins go through this. You did not do anything to harm me. You couldn't have....you were just a fetus." He said softly. "And I would choose anything if it meant you did not get hurt. One of us needs to stay healthy." He said softly. He then began to cough and some blood went onto his hand. He looked at it in surprise. He could feel himself getting dizzy as he coughed. His eyes looking like they were about to roll up into his head.

The tears didn't help his willingness to engage in the conversation further directly. If anything, Eric was making Vincent feel worse for crying and getting this much more involved like this pushed Vincent that much further along in his willingness to hunt the vampire he had in mind and harvest the beast to correct his brother's weakness. "That doesn't make any sense." He muttered to to the comment about people around them not letting Eric die. It's not like they could charge into the after life and pull Eric back to Earth if one of these days an episode like this stops his heart. "Don't exert yourself like this, Eric. We both know you can't stop me from doing what I want to do. And I want to make everything better for both of us." He explained his thoughts more clearly before resting his head on Eric's. "Both of us can be healthy." He said back, squishing his brother in his arms. "I've seen the world out there, Eric." Vincent started, rubbing his ever so slightly smaller twin's back as he rocked the boy back and forth just gently in his arms. "It's sadder without you. And I don't wanna just sit in this house for the rest of my life watching your health getting worse when there's something I can do about it. Now you stiffen up that upper lip and give up on making me give up. Okay?"

He looked at him as he listened to him. He looked into his eyes and tried to think. He softly wiped his face looking at his brother as he did so. He looked at him and sighed softly as he heard him speak. "I know I could if I chained you up." He said softly and looked into his eyes. He smiled and chuckled softly. "But we both know that I am unable to for I can't restrict you freedom." He said softly trying to calm himself as he did so. He then listened to him and chuckled again. "What if this is just fate brother? What if I am just meant to die? What if I am not meant to grow old." He said softly and then felt him rubbing his back. He was calming down and he had stopped coughing. "It would not be your fault. Destiny is screwed up in that way. The strongest win. And brother....I know you are the strongest." He nuzzled into him. He enjoyed being squished by his arms. "And I can't give up on making you give up...I want you to give up me...." He looked at him. "You're really handsome and tough...Any girl out there would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend...I am holding you back from having that...From having love from other people."

"Chain me up?" He wondered briefly if something of his concerns was rubbing off on his little brother here. "I know whose door I'm locking before I can sleep peacefully tonight." He joked, curious if his little brother was truly capable of carrying out something like chaining him up in his sleep. It would be the opportune time as while lacking strength and reaction speed, it wasn't like his brother was any less intellectually capable. While sleeping, it wasn't like Vincent's strength and reaction speed or even instincts could prevent Eric from chaining him an getting what he wanted that way. "If you keep talking about fate like that I'll punch you, and then this so called fate that you're talking about so hard that the both of you will get off my ass about helping my little brother not be housebound for the rest of his potentially amazing and long life with me. And fuck that concept that I'm somehow superior in the looks department. WE. ARE. IDENTICAL. TWINS." He spelled it out by tapping Eric's back between the words. "Thots can line up against a wall for all I care, what I need in my life is you and just you, Eric. I'm not giving up and I swear I'll teach my determination to you with my knuckles if I gotta!" He stepped back and made a fist with the determination in his eyes. "I'm going to make everything awesome and you'll be healthy and happy with me and we'll see every god damn thing we both wanna see together. And I don't give a fuck who I gotta piss off to make that happen. Do you hear me? Don't make me repeat myself Eric. You're ill, but you're my brother. That means your ass is still my jurisdiction. Fate can get a second opinion or so help me..." He was mostly playing with the idea of hitting his beloved ill little brother, but showing his determination and bravado anyway.

He looked at him as he spoke and looked down. "I mean if I got to do that brother...I will." He said softly and looked into his eyes. He leaned on his brother some more and heard him speak. He knew that he was hitting a sore spot with his brother when he talked like that but he did not care. His face showed his determination along with his sadness. He then chuckled as he talked about looks. "No one would go after someone who coughs up blood brother..I mean...being in bed. All of a sudden your boyfriend coughs up blood...They're gonna think I have something that could kill them." He said softly. He then laughed gently as he heard him say thots until he spoke again. He shook his head. "I will gladly take those fists Vincent....I will take them if it means you do not do something that could get yourself killed." He said softly. He then listened to him and looked at him. He was a bit nervous about the look in his face. But he knew Vincent wouldn't hurt him. He knew that Vincent knew he was too frail to deal with beatings. He sighed softly and shivered. "Okay brother...I know nothing will work...At least let me go with you. I can't stay hear...Being cooped up in this house...I hate it." He said softly.

Vincent narrowed his eyes at Eric on the last statement. "If you were going to say that why didn't you begin the whole conversation with that angle? You've lost a lot of argument wiggle room by trying to talk me out of it. All these years being taken care of certainly hasn't giving you any reason to sharpen up in that field, hmm? We'll have to work on that when my badassery fixes everything and you're fine again." He didn't cool down, but he dropped his fist, turning to guide his brother out of the room and to the stairs. He was going through the motions of helping his brother to his bedroom. "What do you mean that you want to go with me anyway?" He asked in a mildly frustrated tone as he helped his brother, dropping some of their conversation threads in the process to free up room for them to discuss the more interesting topic. There were obviously women out there that'd make love to his sick brother and he knew that. Girls came in all shapes and mental illnesses, just like boys did. There's gotta be some sicko that'd like Eric more because he wasn't the macho eccentric that Vincent was.

He looks at him and smiled softly and looked at him as he listened to him speak. "Vincent...I just want you happy...I care for you so much...And I feel like a burden to everyone. I eavesdrop on the others. I listen to how they worry I'll be gone within a year or so. I do not want people to worry about me. I'd rather be dead...But I know that nothing I say or do will make you give up..You are stubborn Vincent. Very stubborn..." He said softly. He looked at him. "I convinced the rest of our family to just give up on letting me live but you..." He sighed softly. He followed him to the stairs and felt his legs shaking. He then heard his question and looked at him. "I want to go with you wherever you are going next..I want to explore with you brother. I'll wear a mask if I have to but I want to see what you see and experience what you experience....I want to live...this...this is not living." He said softly.

"You're going to make up for all of these years lounging around when you're fixed up!" Vincent responded with a grin, showing his teeth with a clear sense of humor. It was obvious to Vincent, at least, that he didn't consider his brother being so physically ill as just lounging around. This was a strange twist on sarcasm and a bit of a dark joke, all just to see if his brother still had his wits about him to tell if it was just raw silliness or if he'd get a rise out of the frailer male. "We're both stubborn. I'm just jacked, and fast, and slightly more handsome. You didn't stand a chance on talking me out of it and you know I'd drag your lousy ghost ass back from the dead if you croaked on me. And that'd get us both into a lot more trouble than what I have in mind now." He continued in direct response, losing a little bit of steam as he guided his brother past his bedroom and to the guest room that Vincent initially planned on sleeping in alone. "Maybe mother and father just started saying what they thought you wanted to hear, since it's clear your health won't let you keep up an argument all day. They're just not as hardcore as your big twin brother, and I don't give a fuck if you get winded so-long as you cave and we make everything better. You'll have a whole damned live to make me pay for thinking like that, but at least I'll have you." He chuckled softly, speaking the last part much more quietly as his bravado wavered slightly at the mention of keeping him around. "Here we are." He spoke up, making his brother lay in the bed that was most likely unfamiliar. "Like the old times." He commented again, climbing in from the other side to hold his brother in his arms. The softer, just ever so slightly smaller male being firmly hugged as though they were kids again. "And speaking of masks, I might have one in mind. I'll fetch it in the morning. Before we leave, that is."

Eric looked at him listening while he talked. He then followed him leaning on him a bit. All the walking he had done showing on his face as he sweated a little and his face was more pale than usual. He looked at him and laughed. "Definitely can make up for the lounging around." He noticed his teeth and chuckled some more. He heard him say how they were stubborn and then chuckled at his comment about himself. "That's physically impossible. We're both handsome. Unless...you count the sick thing. Then I guess that does make you more handsome." He laughed and looked around. He heard Vincent talk about their parents and looked at his hands trying to think. He then heard his last sentence and frowned softly nuzzling him. "I am not going anywhere brother. Not for a while." He said softly. He was shivering slightly as his body tried to keep him from falling down. He then felt him have him lie down and looked surprised as he did so. He then smiled at him as he crawled into the bed and looked at him as he held him. "What are you planning on doing that would cause you to need a mask?" He asked him looking curious. He nuzzled his head into Vincent's shoulder.

Vincent's eyebrows practically folded against each other at his brother's last comment. The frail boy even said, just moments prior, that he'd wear a mask if he had too. And now he's asking why Vincent would need one? The only way to make logical sense of this would be if Eric confused the line of dialogue as though Vincent already had said mask and he was putting it to use. Not that he's not used masks to shield his identity when he was up to no good. Not that he hadn't already had exactly the right mask in mind for this job because he already thought of using this precise possessed mask for a certain kind of job in the past. Because these facts were surely true. Vincent just figured it was possible that Eric forgot stating that he'd even wear one. "The mask isn't in my hands now, brother. I wouldn't have much use for one anyway, so I am going to fetch you one in the morning. Before we head out on a special case of vampire hunting." Vincent winked before hugging his brother's face to his chest. "And shh, you! We both know I am the more handsome one by default sickness or not. One of us had to have been the shinier penny. It's just the fact of life. And thanks to your brilliant older twin brother, you'll have more life left to learn to appreciate that." He teased more, not suffocating the boy but certainly making it difficult to respond as he held him so firmly. Only playing with Eric a little more until it'd come time for them to shut their eyes and rest for the night.

Eric looked at him and chuckled softly. "Oh right." He said gently and smiled at him. He looked into his eyes and blushed a little. He then gasped as he felt him pulling him into a hug. He lay there and smiled softly. He then felt his face going into his shirt. "Your squishing me big bro." He said softly as he kept him there. He listened to him and chuckled some more. "Okay okay.' He said while laughing. He then thought for a minute and licked his chest to see how he would react. He began to feel sleepy though. His eyes closing and he held him as he went limp. His breath coming out wheezily. He nuzzled him coughing every so often as it was a bit hard for him to breathe.

"When you can fight back, you earn the right to not be smothered." Vincent responded to his brother's protests, knowing full well that his brother can breath and that was fine enough. There wasn't a notable response to the lick to Vincent's chest, but it was possibly clear that there wasn't a negative reaction either as he held his brother until they both fell asleep. In truth, Eric's always been more-so on the cuter side. Had they both been equally healthy and followed the same diet/work out they'd probably both look exactly like Vincent, but his little twin brother was always slightly less manly and it showed to those paying attention. It didn't help that they had the same colors and overall shape/height, so if they wore the same clothes it could be quite the mix-up. But, if they went topless the difference was night and day. Vincent was a hunter unlike any other. In fact, he's read about and followed their family line going so far back that he was certain that he had significantly more of a hunter quality than any other. He had a theory that a number of hunters within the current association was almost entirely and purely mundane humans. Perhaps this was confusing for those not paying close enough attention, but there was a certain genetic quality that enabled hunting vampires as a possibility. Maybe since their missions included less and less seek and destroy, and more and more cattling together lowly feeble feral vampires with so little connection to true vampires that all the had in common was fangs and a mind-rattling need for blood... Vincent had to stop thinking about it as he drifted off to sleep.

---

Vincent burst in through the front door as he stretched his arms wide with quite the mystic kitsune mask in his hands. "I said shush, you!" He spoke the the mask as he fished out his black coated hunter gun. "You and I both know you stop existing with one little shot from this bad girl. And I advise you to shut-The-Fuck-Up. Either that, you go back to the vault and continue doing nothing the rest of your miserable non-expiring life." He spoke the mask some more before tossing it into a black bag and slipping it into one of the two duffel bags he had packed. They had a ride in the form of one of the aunts who was waiting with the car running out in the driveway. "Errrriiiiiiic." Vincent raised his voice as he headed up the stairs. "We both know you're more capable of moving in the mooooooornnniiing. Up-time, up-time. Lazy birds don't get breakfaaast!" He yelled for his brother, figuring the boy was still asleep as he moved into the room he left the boy in. It was time to go, and he lied to their aunt for her participation. As a non-hunter, she couldn't get in trouble for helping them get off the radar nice and quick.

Back
Top Bottom