Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiric Twins ( Kara and Viktoff Samson )

Eric heard his brother calling him and he yawned a little. He rubbed his eyes and smiled as he heard him. He excitedly got dressed and ran down to meet his brother. He had put on a black shirt and some warm black pants so that he looked a little better. He saw Vincent and smiled. "Hey bro." He said happily as he ran down the steps. He knew he shouldn't do that but he was too excited to care or even think about it. He also saw his brother in the mask and it him even more excited. He liked the mask on him. He looked dangerous with it on and for a minute he had even scared Eric until he remembered his brother was under the mask. "You look nice with the mask on." He said softly and tripped a little on the last step but caught himself as he did so. "I'm so excited." He said happily.

Vincent pulled the mask off of his face and slipped it into a little black bag that he dropped on the duffel bags that were packed at the door. He didn't really expect Eric to carry one of them, all things considered, as they were packed to the brim with stuff they could wind up needing rather than just what they needed for a small outing. "Eric..." Vincent started before approaching his brother and adjusting his lil bro's hair with his long fingers. A set of hair he was all too familiar with. "You silly boy. Did you get everything you're going to need, or did you just woke up? This isn't going to be a few hours or anything. It could be a long time before we return, so it's important that you grab everything you think you're going to want to see while we're gone." He tried to explain without telling Eric that it was unlikely they'd have the freedom to just return here after what they were about to do until the current Hunter's Association is revealed for the fraud that it is and replaced by much more reasonable true hunters like himself. The rules as it stood allowed bad vampires to do as they wished and Vincent wasn't allowed to do much more than bodyguard a human or two at a time at any given point without explicit permission. And he'd get in trouble for putting down a rabid vampire without that permission. Backwards at best, and clearly lacking. "And the mask is for you, have you forgetting little brother?"

Eric looked curious as he pulled the mask off and sat it down. He then tilted his head and smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair. Eric coughed and rubbed his brother's head. A big smile on his face even though he still felt sick. He listened to him and blushed softly as he looked down. "I um...hadn't packed yet." He said blushing. He looked into his eyes and smiled softly. "Wanna help me pack really quickly?" He asked smiling. "I guess I might need my meds." He sighed and handed him his inhaler. He trusted Vincent more with it. He then looked at the mask and chuckled. "I seem to have forgotten it was for me." He said softly and looked around. "This is going to be fun." He said and went up the stairs to get his things packed quickly.

Vincent took the inhaler and started moving without even a tiny complaint. Helping his brother wasn't a new occurrence and it'd probably have to be something he'd learn to stop doing once he fixes the boy up and he's healthy. Though, a question would have to be raised as to whether making Eric healthier would fill him out and make him more masculine like Vincent or if he'll always be the cuter one with all of his learned behaviors from being this frail would stick with him. It was a pretty important question as Vincent did want to consider if the product of making his brother better health-wise wouldn't be his brother anymore. A scary thought for sure, but all signs did point to this being just a childish fear without any basis in reality or common sense. "I'll get your meds, since they're further away. And I have more clothes so you can just wear those. Just grab anything small you don't wanna go without for a good little while." He explained as he started to pick up his pace and moving through their large house to grab every bit of what he needed medically to sustain his little twin brother. At least until the dosage he had in mind would have a chance to fix him up. It wasn't a doubt in his mind that it'd prolong Eric's life and cure some of the smaller issues that plagued him. The question was whether it could repair and fill in the clear holes in the boy's bodily systems left behind because embyro-vincent had to gobble the pre-baby Eric up. "Our ride out into town is just our aunt. Making her wait isn't a big deal."

Eric looked at him as he took his inhaler and smiled a little. He then looked around and smiled softly nodding. "Okay thank you." He said softly and looked into his eyes. He hugged his brother and moved towards the rooms they shared. He picked up some books and packed them. Not a lot though and then a little doll he had used to keep himself from being too lonely when him and Vincent were separated. He looked around humming happily as he got everything. He stumbled a little as they were a bit heavy for the frail one but he didn't think about it. He ignored his weakening muscles and pushed out towards the door. He was panting slightly as he did so.

The hug was brief only because despite Vincent's words, it was very cheritable of their aunt to help on such a short notice. He breezed through the building, and just as Eric would push the door Vincent had already pulled it open and plucked his brother right off the ground and over his shoulder as he darted across the building at seemingly no lose in his speed or stamina while carrying his ever so slightly, just ever so barely smaller twin brother. As they got back to the front door, Vincent was all business. He'd sat the boy down with his companion and took absolutely everything else on him like a beastly work stallion before opening the door and charging out to the car. It was a little cramped in the backseat with their luggage as he insisted that Eric took the front seat. Their aunt was annoyingly chatty to Vincent, so he did this mostly on purpose. As they got to the coast, He instructed their aunt to let them out before guiding Eric to a ferry and telling him to get on while he plops all of their luggage in the middle.

Eric looked surprised as he picked him up and gasped a little. He looked around and waved good bye to the house he had been in his whole life. A smile on his face as he was excited to finally see the world. Something he had never gotten to do before since he was locked away in this house. He looked at Vincent as he went through to the front door and looked around. He then felt him put him down. He carried the small things and then looked at Vincent as he put everything in the car while he sat in the front seat. He smiled at him. "Thank you brother." He said softly and then saw the ferry. He went to it and got on while looking around. He was awestruck by the boat and looked at the machinery. He then looked back to Vincent and gave him the biggest smile he had ever done in his life.

Vincent didn't even seem to break a sweat as he carried all of their things like an incredibly good looking pack mule. He was just so strong and full of stamina, but it came with a fire-y attitude and a short fuse when it comes to anyone other than his brother. Though it would seem that Eric managed to make his brother rather loud and explosive with his humor, he'd never sincerely harm or hurt his brother physically or emotionally. That is, unless it meant fixing his brother in the long run so he could have his other half for the rest of his own life too. "You've nothing to thank me for, yet." Vincent remarked to his brother as the swan-themed mini-boat that casually ran on it's own left their homeland in favor for the nearby small country where the academy was located along with (and entirely non-coincidentally) a very powerful vampire of questionable motivations. "It won't be long. We'll rest for one night, but then it'll be right in front of you. Nice and early. And it won't be easy. Eric, your heart is going to pound and you might feel like you won't be able to breath. I'm sure you won't be happy about what I'm going to do. But, nothing stops me. We both know that I can do anything. And letting you die is the only exception.

He watched him load the ferry and looked at his brother. He was surprised at how much stamina the other had. He went over to the things and tried to help. He was able to move some until he fell down and winced. He laid there and listened to his brother. A smile forming on his face as he spoke to him. He then chuckled. "I have much to thank you for. And I wish I could make you proud like you do me everyday brother." He said softly. He then nodded. "Rest sounds good." He began to push himself up. His body quivering as he did so. His skin was already bruising where he'd fallen on it but he ignored it. He then heard him and furrowed his brow. "I do not know if I like the sound of this Vincent." He said softly and then sighed. "I'll stick with your plan." He said gently.

"You'd do best to let me do the thinking, Eric." Vincent started in as he turned his head to eye the landmass in the distance and let the wind take his hair as he felt the water-based transportation propel itself forward. "Second guessing and breaking everything down into some morale debate is going to get us killed." He said flatly as a more serious and yet deeply sorrowful look highlighted his features. The slightly taller brother looked like this only on rare occasions. It was a fair bet that he was remembering his own intense hunter training. A sinister series of trials meant for the biological and mental elite of hunter youths. Something that his brother was not only spared the chance to engage with, but Vincent also refused to explain it to such a detail in the fear that it'd be too much for his brother to worry about so needlessly. "When working as a team, it isn't always the slower second guessing or clumsy one that gets hurt. One hunter's mistake could mean the death of another. There's no justice or force of natural karma in this world, Eric. Justice is carved by the hands of the mighty. We have to be strong. We have to be alert. If you second guess a chance to take your shot, I could die." Vincent explains softly with his deep voice, not bothering to raise it or speak harshly. A simple sad truth, that was all. "If you find that responsibility or the nature of our mission to be too much for you, then think of it this way," Vincent looked to his brother this time without an adjustment in his tone or facial expressions. "You're doing this for me. Right?"

Back
Top Bottom