Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

Mai turned her head when she finally noticed the groaning only to look at the zombie in the classroom with wide eyes, a little shocked and confused that everyone was acting like this was a normal thing that normally happened on a daily basis. She didn't say anything about that and instead smiled at Sarah before she took the offered bagel while her stomach grumbled loudly. "Thanks...I forgot to eat breakfast this morning." Majikku took a bite to see how it tastes only to devour it in a single minute. "Sorry, but can I have another? It was really delicious!" She wondered how it was made, but didn't want to ask in order not to sound rude or too curious. Maybe they could bake something together in the future. "Oh, is it ok when I visit your bakery some day? I love to cook and eat food, but haven't tried out baking yet. Well, besides a few easy cookie recipes."

Last edited:
Throughout the discussion, Imos had deigned to keep his mouth shut, he had said his part and it seemed they had either listened or not, and the latter was not his problem. Honestly at the moment he didn't have anything in particular to say, he had already given his one speech for the day.
Instead he listened to introductions happening around him, glad that at least the class was largely getting along, except the guy he already knew would be trouble.

The way their teacher handled assignments he found to his liking, you would not get arbitrarily into trouble for not writing a 500 word essay on quirk usage and could basically spend the out of class time as you liked so long as by the end of the week you could prove you understood the lesson. the natural habitat of last minute crammers in a light form.

501a7JG.jpg

@Revnarh
As the new girl walked past to enter the classroom, Professor Romero would sit a little bit down the hall with donuts and coffees. He paused a bit as he went to the door waiting and watched the situation unfold.

Romero placed a box down as he reached for one of the creme filled ones. He glanced around a bit as he heard and noticed a steaming blond. He would pick up a donut ready.

@Revnarh @Zeth @StarMech

"HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA CALLING ME OUT FROM MY CLASSROOM! I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW ZOMBIE BOY THAT mmmm" Bakugo the explosive rather impulsive teacher would soon have a jelly filled donut shoved into his mouth.

"Cool it Bakugo.....I called you cause I need you to whip one of my students into shape, this pervert acts like your old friend....figured you could you know....take the trouble out of my classroom....I had to zombify the kid but it will wear off in a few moments."

Bakugo looks in as he grumbles walking into the classroom, "ALRIGHT ZOMBIE! I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AND I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!" Bakugo reaches for the kid un restraining him from the desk. He glances at the students as he blows his hair out of his face.

"Romero will be in soon..." Bakugo grabbed the guy and dragged him out as the boy changes back slowly, "Wait..I want to talk to the new..." The door slams shut as the kid glares at Romero, "Told you I would be back.....I will see you tomorrow...hopefully in better spirits."

8BqLvNr.jpg

333518.jpg

Romero walks in slowly as he glances at the new students and back at the board seeing the tallies, "So I see the new recruits have shown along with the decision for the class rep." He places the coffees and donuts down on the table.

"Alright class I brought some snacks...good work sorting this out without a fight..." He blinks a bit as he mutters, "Trouble makers get punished and Bakugo is the best there is...don't worry he won't kill the kid just scare him."

Romero sits at the chair as he puts his feet up, "Now then did the transfer students introduce themselves.....if not come on up and introduce yourself to the class."

@Viktoff Samson @Zeth

Controller steps up in his Janitor outfit as he looks at the school and takes a folder out, "Here fill in the bits that are blank for what you want to apply for...this school is actually short on teachers, Physical Education leaders, and custodial. They also have an opening for guidance councilors."

The man slides his black hair back a bit, "Don't get caught and do not I repeat fall for caring for these kids...those willing to join could flip at any moment and that is where I come in."

8nkc7y8.jpg

The box of donuts caught Majikku's attention only after it was placed down on the desk since she was too nervous to notice it or Romero when she was walking towards the classroom. Seeing Bakugo all of a sudden made her stop while reaching out for one of the jelly filled treats and gulp down some saliva when she heard how bad students would get punished for misbehaving. She swore to herself that she would follow the school rules as best as she could in order to avoid being turned into a zombie and then getting lectured. "I only told everyone my name...once again, I'm Majikku Hirabayashi, but you can call me Mai. I like to cook and eat all kinds of food, love to draw and can play the piano." She did a curtsy at the end of her short introduction, grabbed two donuts and rushed back to her seat while blushing softly before it became a deeper shade of red and spread to her ears too.

@Revnarh @Princess_Kaylin @Sleepingskill

Seeing the newcomer enjoy the offered gift put a smile on Aki's face. "I'm glad you like them. Sure, take as many as you like, I brought plenty."

The blue skinned girl continued to talk with Majikku, as she brought out the idea to come see her house. "Sure! I-I'm not an expert like my mom and dad, but I could teach you a few recipes we could do together." She was just happy to have found a common thing to make a brand new friend. A box with donuts was brought up, taking the attention of many, but Aki let them slide. They seemed nice but nobody beat her papa's pastries in her mind!

And then came out a new teacher. A rather aggresive one, it seemed. Aki simply gave a quick "eep!" and lowered her head as the man approached them, grabbing her now zombified partner and dragging him away in a bunch of screaming. This prompted her to sigh. Hopefully he'd learn to behaive so he wouldn't be zombified every single day...

"Gotta admit. I-I'm a bit intimidated by all this." She whispered to Majikku wth a bit of a stutter, "But we gotta try our best, okay?"

She was rooting for Mai as much as for herself.

MEanwhile, Ryuji remained quiet. A pencil in his hand doing rough, yer very well made sketched of his fellow students as they introduced themselves. He was curious to learn of everyone's skills and quirks, but he reminded silent, or rather shy. He was not the greatest at breaking the ince and so seemed much more reserved and aloof.

Mai wondered for a second how it was possible to read other people when Sarah introduced herself before her focus returned back to the sweets that she grabbed earlier. They tasted good, but they weren't as delicious as the previously eaten bagel. "I look forward to baking together with you, Aki! And thanks for the food!" She ate three more of the cream filled bagels, licking her fingers clean like a hungry kitten only to stop when she noticed that everyone could see her. Majikku could feel how her cheeks turned red and tried her best to ignore what just happened. She was glad to hear Aki changing the topic after the other teacher dragged one of their classmates away. "Yeah, me too. Hopefully we won't have to experience something like that...let's do our best together!"

Alright people, THIS RP IS DEAD! Closed, over, ect. Princess Kaylin and I are no longer GMing it. Though dead, feel encouraged to take you characters from here and enjoy your own MHA rp threads. Go on now. Shoo.

Back
Top Bottom