Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

"A living nightmare." Jeremiah repeated as he looked right into the eyes of the man who entered the room. Even with the monitor's light licking the frames of the ragtag group in the room, the displeasure on his face could be seen as it frames his golden eyes. It was clear by the description given by the man on the monitor that Jeremiah was intended to be some sort of team leader, but his stomach was starting to churn as he realized that there may be a generous divide between their interests. Was this man being paid as well? Would he really corrupt and change the hearts and minds of those who sought to be the next greatest heroes? Heroes help people. What's gotta change about that? "That's a useful quirk, but I gotta wonder what else you're bringing to the table. We have to setup shop a little closer to these problem children." The dissatisfaction faded as he resumed with a much more relaxed tone, leaving a handsome area open for this new arrival to respond in a number of ways without Jeremiah's own disapproval hindering their further cooperation. "Oh- And a man with your proclivities... You wouldn't have that arm of yours in any other cookie jars, would you?" A smile returned under the golden eyes as the red hooded young man began to scheme almost visibly. "There's not much of a point waiting around and trying to guess when some other group is going to make their move if we can gather some intel and just know when shit is going down."

Imos had been broken out of his musings as he observed the other students entering noting a few of the more obvious quirks with mild interest.
particularly the shark girl that sat down next to him had caught his eye, and his snarkier side figured they were on the "combat animals" side of the classroom.
"Last i checked all of these seats are assigned, if it isn't yours i'll have to ask you to go... nah, just kidding of course it is. Name's Imos, nice to meet you."

Further attmepts at small talk were abandoned in favor of paying attention to the creepy football coach/mad scientist/serial killer that had just entered and wasted no time putting on the cheap scares. granted pajama guy could leap headfirst onto the pavement, he could smell perverts miles away and this guy was one, but the Sharkgirl seemed nice enough, if a bit of a tease.
As instructed he opened his folder, finding himself paired with Ino. Well, this might be good, getting a proper reflection over what he had witnessed before had tickled his protective instinct awake and this meant it would not distract him so much as it would motivate, not to mention her quirk, one that was near impossible to abuse selfishly, could keep him standing basically forever. As far as someone with a quirk like his was concerned an excellent match.

He also got a better look at the other teams, he remembered Yoshi's bubbles from yesterday, an effective way to immobilize and capture others or protect them. Sarah could likely use either to set up for devastating strikes of her own.
Ryuii's quirk he didn't quite get, Akuma could mean a lot of things, nut sakura's, so that was her name, was rather straightforward, wether or not it was a good match he'd probably see at some point.
Finally Aki, whom he had only seen a few times before and the perv... well, that entirely depended on wether she knew how to make him behave, might turn out well or not, the quirk was definitely one of the more practical ones if he used it seriously.
In conclusion it would probably be interesting to see how their pairs and on the grander scheme their squad would work out.

"It is okay Ino. We can talk about it later. I am not mad, just shocked," Said Yoshi. He sighed and took his seat at his desk next to Sarah's desk. Their teacher was Romero. He was born of classic horror films and his Quirk could turn people into zombies temporarily. Yoshi had never seen it personally, but he knows the stories. He also gave the no nonsense vibe of Eraser Heard off. This is going to be interesting.

Upon reading his folder he sees that Sarah was his partner. Yoshi extended his hand to her in a friendly hand shake. "I am Yoshishiro. But you may call me Yoshi for short. Welcome to UA. It seems we are to be partners," He said with a polite smile.

View: https://imgur.com/a/SywZcjg
Sarah watched as one by one the other students of her new class entered and took their assigned seats. “Yes it looks like we are” Sarah replied smiling at ino. As Sakura walked in Sarah noticed out of the corner of her eye that the shark girl was staring at her. Looking up Sarah made eye contact with Sakura “nice to meet you” Sarah said before averting her gaze. Before long the door opened and a white haired masked man came in. Once he was done giving his introductory speech everyone was allowed to open their folders. Sarah looked down and slid open her folder so see the teams and class mates she would be paired up with. Sarah saw she was paired with Yoshi and not long after her class mate greeted her with an extended hand. Extending her own Sarah shook Yoshis had. “Hi nice to meet you too and thank you I’m Sarah I don’t really know anyone yet I hope we can be good friends” Sarah said smiling.

As Ino introduced herself Aki was quick to greet back. "My name is Aki. Nice to meet you."

Regardless of how common this must be, the blue-skinned lass got her hand inside her box and gently took out a few bagel and tried to pass it to the red head. "My folks made them and they are delicious, have a bite! I'm glad to meet new people in here..."

She was a bit confused and how Sakura seemed to lean on her, but before she could pick up on the flirting Yoshi zoomed pass them. "H-hey wait, I was gonna give you a beag--oh he is gone. He seems very lively..."

But his running was in good timing as they were all soon called to class. "R-right! We better go. Nice meeting you all!"

And with that, the smooth lizard girl rushed to her first day of class. Ryuji, who was informed by what it seemed to be one of the teachers, just stood silently and picked up his stuff before walking towards the building. As he did he had to quick step to the side as he saw Ino hurrying at high speed, wanting to avoid being trampled. He recognized the girl from that night, wondering if she was okay, before assuming she probably was and focused on class...

------------

At classroom 1C, everyone was getting ready for the teacher's arrival. Ryuji sat on his seat and mindlessly stared around, looking some quick looks at everyone. He noticed the red haired girl again and what seemed like more of his friends. Some shark-looking gal, a guy clearly taking pervy notes on the girls, some wolf guy...amongst many others.

Aki quickly sat down in her seat next to Imos. As his sight seemed to meet up with hers she gave a nice "hello" wave of her hand before concentrating on the front of the class when the somewhat angry teacher arrived.

Soon, pairs were assigned. Aki looked at the folder and saw she was being paired with Kirahara. He had given a very...iffy first impression. But the blue-skinned lass always tried to see the better nature on people, as such he turned to the spider guy and said, "Hey. Nice to meet you. Here." She said passing another of her bagels. "Let's start this year great, ok?"

Ryuji checked his file and then glanced at the one he was now paired with. That shark girl Sakura. Ryuji wasn't the greatest at social interaction despite his cool demeanour and good looks, but still greeted her with a slightly deadpan, "Hey." In truth, he just wasn't really sure how to greet a girl. "Nice to meet you..."

--------------

Natsumi was surprised by the sudden cup of coffee in her hands. She smiled at Asuna and spoke, "I-it's fine, Asuna. I'm fine. I'm sure you need it more."

She and Asuna had known eachother before this, she knew of her husband and the two had been friends for some years before this job. Still, she looked at the busty blonde gal and sighed, feeling so worried about her. Specially with what happened with Shiro. She softly placed a hand on Asuna's shoulders and gave her an understanding nod; That was enough to sign her that she was here for support in whatever she needed.

Introductions soon arrived and the teachers started to tell about themselves. Coming Natsumi's turn, the woman stood up and spoke, although a bit stuttering a bit. "My name is Natsumi Matsumoto, and I am..."

She took a a bit of a pause as she looked down in sadness a bit before readjusting herself. "I was the pro hero Valkyrie. My Quirk is materializing and control crystal and crystal constructs. This is my first year as teacher so I hope we can all work together to make this work."

She sat back down, trying to shake off the memories of her pro hero status being partially suspended after her fight with the supervillain Ifrit. Nothing but bad memories....

View: https://imgur.com/a/SywZcjg
Sarah watched as one by one the other students of her new class entered and took their assigned seats. “Yes it looks like we are” Sarah replied smiling at ino. As Sakura walked in Sarah noticed out of the corner of her eye that the shark girl was staring at her. Looking up Sarah made eye contact with Sakura “nice to meet you” Sarah said before averting her gaze. Before long the door opened and a white haired masked man came in. Once he was done giving his introductory speech everyone was allowed to open their folders. Sarah looked down and slid open her folder so see the teams and class mates she would be paired up with. Sarah saw she was paired with Yoshi and not long after her class mate greeted her with an extended hand. Extending her own Sarah shook Yoshis had. “Hi nice to meet you too and thank you I’m Sarah I don’t really know anyone yet I hope we can be good friends” Sarah said smiling.

"Okay, I wonder what our first assignment will be," Said Yoshiro after the handshake. He then looked at Imos a second and raised his hand. "I vote Imos to be class representative," said Yoshiro. He didn't want to do it and thought Imos would be a good match. Mainly because Imos questions things and doesn't just go with the flow. He turned ack to Sarah and asked,"Who are you voting for as class rep?"

Sarah let go of yoshiros hand no idea honestly though I hope it will be some fun and creative. It would be very entertaining to strategize combos. I mean In order to measure a persons worth you must do more than push them the real way to test their worth is to give them power when they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong when good citizens become free to engage in violence I am interested to see what is the outcome of that.” Sarah said with a smile as she closed her eyes. “ I view lots of things like a game of chess you need to be several steps ahead of you opponent for the advantage. Also the results of my endeavors must satisfactorily harmonize with the forecast I have generated and acted upon in accordance to a detailed analysis of the situation at hand and the desired goals that were stated by the key stakeholders and interested party's at the onset of the events that previously unfolded.” Sarah continued. “But all in all I really want to test my abilities out against someone. What about yourself Yoshi?” Sarah said. When yoshiro shouted that he wanted imos for class representative sarah looked over to imos location before turning back to yoshiro. “ hmm ... I don’t know anyone here as I am new to the class” Sarah muttered to herself. Sarah raised her hand “ I vote yoshiro for class representative” Sarah exclaimed.

"A living nightmare." Jeremiah repeated as he looked right into the eyes of the man who entered the room. Even with the monitor's light licking the frames of the ragtag group in the room, the displeasure on his face could be seen as it frames his golden eyes. It was clear by the description given by the man on the monitor that Jeremiah was intended to be some sort of team leader, but his stomach was starting to churn as he realized that there may be a generous divide between their interests. Was this man being paid as well? Would he really corrupt and change the hearts and minds of those who sought to be the next greatest heroes? Heroes help people. What's gotta change about that? "That's a useful quirk, but I gotta wonder what else you're bringing to the table. We have to setup shop a little closer to these problem children." The dissatisfaction faded as he resumed with a much more relaxed tone, leaving a handsome area open for this new arrival to respond in a number of ways without Jeremiah's own disapproval hindering their further cooperation. "Oh- And a man with your proclivities... You wouldn't have that arm of yours in any other cookie jars, would you?" A smile returned under the golden eyes as the red hooded young man began to scheme almost visibly. "There's not much of a point waiting around and trying to guess when some other group is going to make their move if we can gather some intel and just know when shit is going down."

c9e61a8dc4b3e3a515d40237a79a1501.jpg

"Recruit some brats? I was hoping to do a job where we make money," said a female voice. She stepped into the lime light.
Villain Code Name: Head Lights
Quirk :Hypno tits
She can use her breasts to put people into a hypnotic state. The downside is she has to show her bare breasts for her Quirk to be effective.
Rumors: She is a psycho therapist who wanted to get a Pro license so she could use her quirk to help people. She was rejected for being to obscene.

"A job is a job. We should be thankful for work," said a male voice. He steps into the light.

Villain Code Name: Blurry Face
Quirk: Dating Sim Protagonist
His face is always obscured by hair, shadows, lighting glare, ect. in photos and videos. Also people have trouble remembering any details about his face. He is somewhat forgettable.

Rumored Backstory: An excellent marksman with sniper training. He can't get a conventional job due to being unable to get a proper photo ID.

Sarah let go of yoshiros hand no idea honestly though I hope it will be some fun and creative. It would be very entertaining to strategize combos. I mean In order to measure a persons worth you must do more than push them the real way to test their worth is to give them power when they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong when good citizens become free to engage in violence I am interested to see what is the outcome of that.” Sarah said with a smile as she closed her eyes. “ I view lots of things like a game of chess you need to be several steps ahead of you opponent for the advantage. Also the results of my endeavors must satisfactorily harmonize with the forecast I have generated and acted upon in accordance to a detailed analysis of the situation at hand and the desired goals that were stated by the key stakeholders and interested party's at the onset of the events that previously unfolded.” Sarah continued. “But all in all I really want to test my abilities out against someone. What about yourself Yoshi?” Sarah said. When yoshiro shouted that he wanted imos for class representative sarah looked over to imos location before turning back to yoshiro. “ hmm ... I don’t know anyone here as I am new to the class” Sarah muttered to herself. Sarah raised her hand “ I vote yoshiro for class representative” Sarah exclaimed.

"Well I have had to use my abilities in the field to foil a kidnapping. Ino-chan was attacked. Luckily our teachers were there to direct us and do must of the hero work. I provided a modest support role. I want to get my Hero's license to help people. I think my Quirk will make me a good Rescue Hero," replied Yoshiro. Now that he said it out loud he felt a little embarrassed. His embarrassment was replaced by shock when Sarah voted him class representative! "Eh? Come again?" he said. Shit this is the one thing he was trying to avoid!

"Recruit some brats? I was hoping to do a job where we make money," said a female voice. She stepped into the lime light.
Villain Code Name: Head Lights
Quirk :Hypno tits
She can use her breasts to put people into a hypnotic state. The downside is she has to show her bare breasts for her Quirk to be effective.
Rumors: She is a psycho therapist who wanted to get a Pro license so she could use her quirk to help people. She was rejected for being to obscene.

"A job is a job. We should be thankful for work," said a male voice. He steps into the light.

Villain Code Name: Blurry Face
Quirk: Dating Sim Protagonist
His face is always obscured by hair, shadows, lighting glare, ect. in photos and videos. Also people have trouble remembering any details about his face. He is somewhat forgettable.

Rumored Backstory: An excellent marksman with sniper training. He can't get a conventional job due to being unable to get a proper photo ID.

Superb recon and effective disarming quirks, this is where a properly attuned mind should be focused. And yet, the golden eyes of their squad leader ran from her hardly covered breasts to the admittedly impossible to remember and perpetually hidden face of the pair that was intended to be his henchmen. Even if Jeremiah didn't know the quirk of the woman, he's had a wonderful feeling that he's heard of the male before. They both excited him in their own ways and he even balled up an incredibly lithe, lean/lanky hand into a firm first in the air just to quell an ounce of the rising excitement involved. It was less of a sensation when they were hidden and his imagination had them with boring barely useful combat quirks. Now that he's got a better look at them Jeremiah was so very ready to rock and roll with this pair. Dating sim Protagonist.... Jeremiah didn't know what about the few words he's heard on the other male got him so riled up to work with him. At a glance, the quirk could seem so very plain. And yet, it was perfect for such a line of work. Distance paired with the right set of hero tools could multiply the effectiveness of such a quirk. Even if he was individually spotted or recorded it was unlikely that anyone else was going to attribute him as an agent to any known group. They could have him scope out anything and be fine as long as he isn't captured.

"Yes. And how much more rewarding does a career need to be? We're keeping an eye on Japan's future, after all." He'd add with a shrug before turning back towards to monitor.

@Viktoff Samson

@Zeth

"A job is a job. We should be thankful for work," -blurry face

"Yes. And how much more rewarding does a career need to be? We're keeping an eye on Japan's future, after all." He'd add with a shrug before turning back towards to monitor.

The man in the janitor suit cracks his neck as he speaks up, "HEY HEY HEY ENOUGH WITH THE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER WE GOT A JO..."

"DAD.... WE ARE MISSING THE NEWEST MANGA THIS WEEK"

"YEAH OLD MAN STOP PRETENDING TO ENJOY POSING AS A JANITOR AND CHOP TO IT THESE THINGS DON'T BUY THEMSELVES"

The man glares over around the corner seeing the three children reading manga, "Sweeties can you behave yourselves we are having a business meeti..."

One of the girls smirks standing up with her yellow and black high socks, "Dad I thought we got to go to school again after this job I mean."

The man shoos his children off as he tries to keep a stern menacing look, "Kids am I right....so how about we go do this job already....I need to run an errand before we head there in the otaku district."

The girl smirks, "We don't need the new volume just we won't make din..."

"IM GETTING IT ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE SHITS GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER!.....so anyways....Shall we get to work"

cfr3tLo.jpg

cS8M6RA.png

@Cerebrate, @StarMech and Sharkgirl
Shark girl blushed a bit as she went to talk and became quiet listening to Professor Romero.

She crosses her arms muttering, "No fair I wanted to be paired with Imos....she has a boytoy already.."

Romero glares as he grits his teeth and Sharkgirl starts to giggle awkwardly, "Oh no My partner is great I mean we all have to go with the talents opposite to us right....hahahaha"

@StarMech
The pervert smiles a bit as he puts his hand out, "Kirahara nice to meet ya....I promise to be on my best." He glances over her rear, "Behavior.."

Romero snaps his hands as he turns the kid into a zombie like form and cuffs him to the chair with a muzzle, "Anyone else want to be punished.....this is a classroom not a pick up bar."

Ino blinks as she looks over at Imos, "Uh hi....uhm guess we are partners...." Her eyes dart over glaring at Sarah as she mutters, "Keep your paws off my boyfrien..." She tenses up seeing Romero standing near her.

Romero paused talking about electing a class rep as he leans over Ino's shoulder.
"This is not a pick up bar....didn't i make myself clear.."

Ino quieted down as she muttered, "Uhm yes...sorry...I just..."

@Zeth and @Sleepingskill
I vote yoshiro for class representative” - Sarah

"Likewise Yoshikun is always protecting everyone..."

The professor walked behind his desk as he spoke up, "I have nothing to do with voting your class rep...so far seems like it favors young Yoshi...."

"Alright class I am going to go get a coffee....do behave yourselves...if I come back to anyone injured or bullied....I will make those responsible zombies for an hour of the class and let others poke you with a stick got it."

3RvBSOg.jpg

Shark girl blushed a bit as she went to talk and became quiet listening to Professor Romero.

She crosses her arms muttering, "No fair I wanted to be paired with Imos....she has a boytoy already.."

Romero glares as he grits his teeth and Sharkgirl starts to giggle awkwardly, "Oh no My partner is great I mean we all have to go with the talents opposite to us right....hahahaha"

Ryuji simply glared from his seat, giving a soft groan followed what a sight. Five seconds of being partnered with someone out of a sudden and already said person i exclaimed how she wanted another person because of looks.

"You know, you could at least say hello before just kick me to the trash like that." Ryuji said to Sharkgirl with a somewhat cold tone, as he kept his arms crossed and glared.

-------

The pervert smiles a bit as he puts his hand out, "Kirahara nice to meet ya....I promise to be on my best." He glances over her rear, "Behavior.."

Romero snaps his hands as he turns the kid into a zombie like form and cuffs him to the chair with a muzzle, "Anyone else want to be punished.....this is a classroom not a pick up bar."

Aki wanted to see the good in people, but Kirahara was making it difficult. Just groaned as the first thing he tries at saying hello is stare at her rear. It was times like this she regretted giving him one of her bagels.

And then professor Romero showed up and imediatly zombified him as punishment. It almost felt like the start of a routine.

"This is gonna be a long first year..." She sighed.

Ryuji simply glared from his seat, giving a soft groan followed what a sight. Five seconds of being partnered with someone out of a sudden and already said person i exclaimed how she wanted another person because of looks.

"You know, you could at least say hello before just kick me to the trash like that." Ryuji said to Sharkgirl with a somewhat cold tone, as he kept his arms crossed and glared.

-------

Aki wanted to see the good in people, but Kirahara was making it difficult. Just groaned as the first thing he tries at saying hello is stare at her rear. It was times like this she regretted giving him one of her bagels.

And then professor Romero showed up and imediatly zombified him as punishment. It almost felt like the start of a routine.

"This is gonna be a long first year..." She sighed.

Crap! This ids exactly what Yoshi was trying to avoid. So far it was Imos with one vote and Yoshi with 2 votes. He swallowed his panic then turned to Ryuji and shark girl. If you voted for Imos Yoshi would be safe. Hell, if they voted for anyone but Yoshi that be great. He would take anything he could get. "Ryuji-san, Who are you voting for as class representative. We can't start classes until this matter is settled," Yoshi asked the other boy casually.

Class representative, which would also net that person overall command on the field when the pairs were working together, lot of responsibility, lots of things worth panicking over.
Now generally he'd refuse on the principle of being a frontliner himself he was in the thick of it and it was not easy to keep an eye on everything in that situation.
However he had noticed something in Yoshi when he went into the lead, fear, he was good at masking it in his face, and honestly Imos thought he might be the best pick among the assembled class, able to stay back, keep all in sight, keep everyone save... but he didn't believe in it himself, and that soundly disqualified him.
"Well, the voted candidates would have to accept their nomination in the first place, which by the way, i do. The Class rep is going to be in charge of us all on the field and is responsible for anything that goes wrong while we're at school here, that's a lot of trouble we could make for that one. no shame in not being up to that, in fact for everyone's sake if you feel you can't do it you should refuse, because a bad rep can drag the whole class down the same way a good one can make them excel. So you gotta ask yourselves, Can this guy make us succeed, or in other cases, can i make you all succeed? I vote myself for that matter. i swear to do all i can to bring you all to success."
he had said his piece, if Yoshi would make rep he'd make sure the guy would not slack off in his duties, if he himself would be it, well, he'd just have to make extra effort to lead by example.

Sarah leaned back a little in her seat and looked around at the whole class. Then her attention was turned towards her partner Yoshi and she saw the absolute nervousness on his face. “Yoshi you really need to have more confidence in yourself there is no need to be nervous. I bet if your class representative it would really help you to boost your confidence” Sarah said to Yoshi as their instructor said he was stepping outside to grab some coffee.

Crap! This ids exactly what Yoshi was trying to avoid. So far it was Imos with one vote and Yoshi with 2 votes. He swallowed his panic then turned to Ryuji and shark girl. If you voted for Imos Yoshi would be safe. Hell, if they voted for anyone but Yoshi that be great. He would take anything he could get. "Ryuji-san, Who are you voting for as class representative. We can't start classes until this matter is settled," Yoshi asked the other boy casually.

Ryuji rose his eyebrow at the question, specially after being previously ignored by his own partner. Still, he remained aloof through it all.

"Huh? I don't really care that much so I was gonna vote for nobody..." He said with a shrug, then glanced at Yoshi's eyes; He could feel he didn't want the job, "But I can tell you really don't wanna do this so, sure, I'll vote for Imos if you want..."

The man's extreme attitude paired with his Janitor clothing was a mixture that was hard to ignore for Jeremiah despite how much fun he was starting to have with this squad that he was meant to be leading. How quick the janitor was to jump to the idea of enslaving UA students with ihs arm was a bit off-putting, but the back and forth with with children gradually brought Jeremiah back to a smile. They really were quite endearing with the way they were so set on what they wanted and how little the man dressed as a janitor's attitude phased their ambitions. It was somewhat reassuring. As their back and forth boiled down, Jeremiah agreed with the decision to get a move on with his body language, moving towards the door after the request from the strange man with uniquely motivated children.

There wasn't much to be said if the man's abrasive attitude was just a display, a thin shell, or wholehearted and fullthroated. Nothing served to benefit Jeremiah for confronting him and resolving their discrepancies upfront. There wasn't enough money involved with the group to keep Jeremiah for anything very long term. They may be a squad for not and immediately improving their cooperation would probably increase their odds of be successful without anyone getting caught or hurt, but putting in too much effort would be wasteful when it came time for them all to part ways.

Ryuji rose his eyebrow at the question, specially after being previously ignored by his own partner. Still, he remained aloof through it all.

"Huh? I don't really care that much so I was gonna vote for nobody..." He said with a shrug, then glanced at Yoshi's eyes; He could feel he didn't want the job, "But I can tell you really don't wanna do this so, sure, I'll vote for Imos if you want..."

"Well I didn't pick Imos at random. I feel he would make a good class rep. That is why I nominated him. So yes, I want people to vote for him," Said Yoshiro. His gut said Imos would be a good rep and he tends to trust his gut. If no suitable candidates were around he would bite the bullet himself to save future head aches down the road.

KNp4bcF.jpg

- @StarMech

Sharkgirl blinked as she looked over, "That' is not what I meant." She shook her head as she turned to Ryuji. "So uhm it is kind of obvious what my skills are, but what are you skilled at."

As she spoke, Kirahara kept reaching and clawing trying to get free to get to the others. He shook his head as he moaned in his zombiefied punishment state. The cuffs on his wrists and the muzzle kept him from even making any move near anyone.

As Aki spoke, "This is gonna be a long first year..." Ino would glance over nodding, "Yes it will....but maybe the pervert will learn." She glanced back at Kirahara before shifting towards Yoshi. "You don't want to be rep do you hero...." She sighed as she looked over to Imos, "Then I will vote for Imos...We need a rep that will have the right mind and focus for the rest of the students." - @StarMech , @Zeth

“Yoshi you really need to have more confidence in yourself there is no need to be nervous. I bet if your class representative it would really help you to boost your confidence” Sarah said to Yoshi. Sakura smirked as she turned, "Right I agree with Sarah." Sakura sat a bit on the edge of Sakura's desk as she nodded, "I don't know who I will vote for actually....maybe Sarah....or even Ryuji...someone who is quiet and won't cause us problems or more work. I want to get an easy year." @Sleepingskill

A girl was standing at the chalkboard marking the votes as she snaps, "Hey come on guys, I know some of you saw me. " She keeps marking the votes as she pauses and looks at Yoshi's face. She scribbles out the vote change from Ino before slamming her fist onto the chalkboard snapping the chalk a bit in her hand. "I VOTE FOR WOLF BOY! Don't you see yoshi doesn't want it.....just look at him." @Cerebrate

The teach stood outside the door sipping his coffee looking in before he sighed and stepped in, "Well I see you guys are pretty much all in the same boat....those who hesitated do not get to vote.....just cause life is not fair and I gave more than enough time."

He sat down at the desk sipping his coffee and then took a box of donuts out of his bag placing it down, "Alright class come up and take a donut....figured everyone could use a treat to chill while we talk about the books you will receive. Also before we talk work, I will not provide homework but I expect you to do some form of studying or task to show you have learned what we go over....therefore every Friday you will submit a paper or video or whatever showing what you did for the week related to your classroom studies."

@Viktoff Samson @Zeth
The Controller walked slowly down the street as he held a resume with some information in it. He handed it to the others near him, "I expect each of you to get some kind of job in the school, or near it to not look suspicious.....some of you can easily enroll as student transfers."

The controller blinked a bit as he looked back at Jeremiah. "Hey kid come on up here.." He would nod to the kid before speaking faintly, "I would prefer we do not try to control them...I want them to join willingly but the boss wants it the other way.....Are you on the same page as me....we are going to do this our way first....." He would glance back at the woman, "Tits maggeee...you are not to do anything that will get us in trouble....do not go flaunting your giant tits everywhere....remember we are going to get jobs nothing more....got it!"

The man glanced to the suit, "You probably could easily get in as security at a place nearby....you seem to be the suit type who could easily land a job to your skills."

Controller slid on sunglasses as he smirked making a bit of a pose, "In regards to work....I really am a janitor there and I plan to keep it as a job.....as most kids there say...I am Awesome due to how hip I am with letting them slide without hall passes..."

P2eXUWv.jpg

This was it, she was finally at the school of her dreams, U.A. High School. Majikku felt nervosity wash over her for a brief moment and the urge to turn around when she heard the voices of her new classmates through the door. She shook her head, took a deep breath in and decided to knock only to enter after she heard that she could come in. There were so many new faces and it felt like everyone was directly staring at her! Mai looked down at the ground while blushing softly. "Um...I'm M-Mashikku Hirabayashi!" Her face turned into an even deeper shade of red after she noticed that she had fumbled her own name. This was so embarrassing for her that she just walked towards a free table and sat down on the chair only to hide her beet-red face under her arms on top of the desk.

Last edited:
This was it, she was finally at the school of her dreams, U.A. High School. Majikku felt nervosity wash over her for a brief moment and the urge to turn around when she heard the voices of her new classmates through the door. She shook her head, took a deep breath in and decided to knock only to enter after she heard that she could come in. There were so many new faces and it felt like everyone was directly staring at her! Mai looked down at the ground while blushing softly. "Um...I'm M-Mashikku Hirabayashi!" Her face turned into an even deeper shade of red after she noticed that she had fumbled her own name. This was so embarrassing for her that she just walked towards a free table and sat down on the chair only to hide her beet-red face under her arms on top of the desk.

When Ino asked if he wanted to be class rep he simply shook hi head no sheepishly. RIGHT NOW THE VOTE WAS 7 FOR IMOS AND 2 FOR YOSHI! The class rep voting was put on hold to welcome Mashikku Hirabayashi! "Hello, I am Yoshiro Hazuki. A pleasure to meet you and welcome to class." Yoshi said in a polite manner.He ten smiled on the inside, If he got the new girl to vote for Imos, then his easy going life would be assured. 8 to 2 would settle the vote. Then again the new comer could vote or Yoshi and keep the discussion going, or even throw her own hat in the ring. Time to roll the dice and see where the chips fall. "We are currently voting for class rep. It is Imos at 7 and myself at 2. Do you have a vote Hirabayashi-san?" Yohiaske keeping his tone polite and formal.

To the nick name Tits McGee Head Lights scoffed! "Pah, I can easily get a job as a guidance counselor. Teachers have to be pro heroes, but other roles do not," she then bit her lipin thought.Maybe working or the Controller was a bad idea. He thinks being a Janitor is a good job. She glanced to their team leader Jerimiah. Hopefully he was more dependable. "I doubt any of us can pose as students. Maybe the leader, but that is it," added Head Lights.

Blurry Face nodded t the suit comment. "I'm not that good at the talking to be truthful. I doubt I can convince people of anything. But I can observe and report lie nobody' business," he added.

Majikku moved her head and looked up at Yoshiro with only her eyes showing from under her arms only to sit up straight a few seconds afterwards. She took a glance around at the other students and then at the blackboard to see the two names of the candidates and how many votes they each had without really listening to him. Mai wasn't eager to become the class rep herself since it would be too much work so she just pointed at one of the names written on the board. "Imos has more votes so the choice should be obvious." She didn't know who she just voted for, but hopefully class could start now that this was over.

Majikku moved her head and looked up at Yoshiro with only her eyes showing from under her arms only to sit up straight a few seconds afterwards. She took a glance around at the other students and then at the blackboard to see the two names of the candidates and how many votes they each had without really listening to him. Mai wasn't eager to become the class rep herself since it would be too much work so she just pointed at one of the names written on the board. "Imos has more votes so the choice should be obvious." She didn't know who she just voted for, but hopefully class could start now that this was over.
“Hi I’m Sarah nice to meet you” Sarah said as she stood up to welcome majikku. “I’m new here also just transferred” Sarah continued before once again taking her seat. “Well yoshi it looks like you won’t be class representative after all. I’m truly sorry you were not able to get it.” Sarah exclaimed as she turned to yoshi Her long jet black hair seemed to wave in the air as she turned her head.

Sharkgirl blinked as she looked over, "That' is not what I meant." She shook her head as she turned to Ryuji. "So uhm it is kind of obvious what my skills are, but what are you skilled at."

As she spoke, Kirahara kept reaching and clawing trying to get free to get to the others. He shook his head as he moaned in his zombiefied punishment state. The cuffs on his wrists and the muzzle kept him from even making any move near anyone.

"It's a bit hard to fully explain." Ryuji replied, soft speaking but still glancing towards her in proper manners. "In simple terms, I have this...energy. Which I can either use it to power myself up or the stuff I touch. It's very versatile..."

He occasionally glanced at the rest as the discussion about the class representative still continued. Hoping that it'd resolve soon. It appeared a choice had been made, however.

Meanwhile, as she tried to ignore Kirahara's zombified groans, Aki focused her attention on newcomer Majikku. "Hi. I'm Aki. Nice to meet you as well." Seeing her nervousness, and always looking to make new friends, the blue-skinned gal took out one of her cream-filled bagels and offered it to her. "Here. You can have this. My parents have a bakery and these are simply delicious!"

Back
Top Bottom