Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

Ryuji's Spark-infused kick Felt more than just a soft hit by Impaler. in fact he may have felt it quite strongly. As residue to his Quirk manifesting, the sparks flying and crackling around his leg before dissipating. It'd probably remind a wise criminal like him of someone else who had a similar quirk. A certain strong and powerful criminal known as Ifrit.

Regardless it wasn't like he had much to think about. Since after he was done with his taunting of the students, Natsumi approached with a fierce glare before smacking her hand, coated in crystal upon his head and knocking him out cold. He'd live through that, but now he would be definitely unconscious.

She sighed in relief that her students were safe and Ino hadn't been harmed very much. the police was already arriving at the scene, prepared to take a quirk man like him, so there was nothing to fear. Still, she dreaded having to speak with them about the situation; To allow the group to not suffer much punishment and could start their studies right.

She also turned to to the students as she placed her hands on her hips and gave them a stern talking. "What you did was a good thing but you all must be more careful. Despite him being a criminal, he does have a point. You're NOT heroes yet. You could have gotten in huge trouble for this, even be expelled. Next time, please contact the authorities first!"

"Has the bystander syndrome really gotten out of hand enough that actually helping is against the law now? or are they clamping down on those with Quirks and if we didn't have them it would jsut be brave?"

He had feared that it wasn't as simple as helping and protecting those who needed it but did the Government genuinely blow ressources on punishing the good guys for acting on the very instinct the academy was supposed to foster?

Shelving those thoughts, and the path they would lead to for later he first reverts his transformation.
"Sorry, my wolf side is not as good as i am at keeping our mouth shut. Thank you for the warning."

Sarah reverted back to her normal form and walked towards the group of hero’s. “Hi I’m Sarah nice to meet you all I’m a transfer student from class B” Sarah said as she extended her hand to shake Ryuji’s. “So what was all of that about anyway?” Sarah asked looking over to the spot where the porcupine like guy was.

Kenjiro glances at Imos, and frowns, letting out a short “hm,” with a shrug, before saying “Not for me to say. I think it’s mostly because of the quirk thing. Those with quirks can cause a lot of damage to the city, and if you died, that’d be a waste of a whole lot of talent and effort. That’s just my take, though.”

Kenjiro didn’t sound happy about it, however. But the way he saw it, that was the world. You helped when you could, and stayed out of the way when you couldn’t.

"FOOLS! Everyone in the world has quirks. If everyone used there quirks freely it would be chaos and society would come apart. Only Professional Heroes and those with proper Licenses may legally use their quirks. This is the law. We tried letting people use quirks freely at first and Rampant Vigilantes and Criminals almost brought the city to ruin. Do you understand now?" a Cat Headed Police officer explained to Imos and Kenjiro.

Kenjiro blinked slowly, saying “I’m pretty sure I said something like that just now. Anyway, Officer, there’s the guy we stopped.” He reaches into a pocket on his belt and takes out his license, letting the officer see it. “Just say that a hero stopped it. And please don’t press charges. These kids were just trying to help.” He puts his license away, content.... well, as content as he could be after being called a fool. Ah well, that’s what training was for: the Discipline not to react to provocation, but to respond calmly.... or at least, responsibly.

"Well explain things properly. That kid seems to think only a select few people have super powers. But everyone in the world has super powers. Except maybe a handful of quirkless. My garbage man can create and control fire. But does he use his powers? No, because that would be dangerous. Anyways, thank you for your help here Foresight. Please get your students out of here already. We will mop up and handle things from here," said Officer Felix the Cat. Yes, that is his name and it puts him in a sour mood. Anyways, off you all go to the next scene.

Ryuji, having shaken the hand and explained the situation to this Sarah that just appeared, only could roll his eyes at the whole exchange that was happen. On one side, yeah it sucked kids defending themselves would be penalized in such a life-threatening situation; But at the same time, the fact we had laws for this meant that not everyone with powerful quirks are roaming around claiming themselves to be kings or something...

In a way, their society was kind of nuts.

Natsumi meanwhile saluted nervously at the office as they walked away, quickly shifting towards the students. "This is another reason you all should work hard at school. The better you excel, the soon you'll get your licenses and be able to use your quirks to help others...Either way, it is late, you should all return to your homes.

As she waved the students goodbye she shifted looks to Kenjiro. "We should speak with the school council about this. Perhaps the students would be safer if we implement the dorm system on their early year rather than wait a few grades...j-just an idea tho."

Sarah listened intently at the situation that Ryuji explained to her. Looking around Sarah found herself wishing that she was here much earlier so she could have helped. Either way everything had been handled and Sarah found herself looking forward to the next day. Turning around she put her hands in her jacket pockets and began to walk home.

Kenjiro nodded at Natsumi’s suggestion, and grunted in the affirmative. “If nothing else, they’ll have backup if something like this happens again. And it’ll be in school grounds, which means that it’ll be up to the teachers and staff to press charges, which they likely won’t.” Eighty percent, he’d been thinking through Felix’s speech. That leaves a significant minority without quirks. Hell, he hadn’t known he’d had a quirk until he started trusting his gut, and realized it was right most of the time.

Kenjiro was walking with Natsumi. “Ma’am, quite frankly I hope whoever that man who tried to kidnap one of the students was rots behind bars. After a fair trial, of course.” Even if he had been a bit disrespectful of the police officer, or least he thought he had been, he did respect the law. It worked to keep people safe, for the most part, even if it treated quirks like firearms... although considering the power of some quirks, he could see why.

Last edited:
Natsumi sighed as she spoke to Kenjiro, "I'm worried...Shiro...what they did to him, that's unnatural? How..what kind of sick quirk could do such a thing to him?"

She held herself, trying to contain some of her nervousness. After all, she had been out of the hero job game for a while. To be yanked back into it like this...

"If what Impaler was saying its true, it means he had friends helping him out outside jail. Villains unaccounted. We need to keep a good eye. Already Miss Ino was targeted..."

Ryuji could just watch behind them, following her mother but keeping himself quiet. He felt so powerless, despite having a powerful quirk. Hopefully this would not become a habit and they could focus on their studies. After all, a whole new step on their lives was about to begin...

“Something like what happened to Shiro probably takes time. If we can get him to someone with a healing quirk, I just hope it registers as damage....” Kenjiro sighs.

“I’ll keep an eye out, and push for that dorms idea. I don’t doubt the veracity of what Impaler said... he’s an evil, selfish scumbag, but he’s no liar.” He wanted so badly to be able to say something comforting, but what was there?

“The students seem strong.... I’m sure they could repel any attacks against them in a group. They could use a little teamwork, but at least they don’t get in each other’s way.”

Once Sarah arrived at her house she walked straight upstairs and into her room. These things were all new to her the new class and what the teachings consisted of. Her mind was racing it was like being in the first day of school all over again. “ I hope I can at least meet people and make some friends.” Sarah whispered to herself as she lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling with her hands interlaced behind her head. “Oh well tomorrow will hopefully be a new day” Sarah said before closing her eyes and falling asleep. The next day Sarah woke up ate and got dressed before heading out to school

The police started to move in and apprehend Impailer. A few of them froze noticing Shiro in that strange creature armor like shape. One of them moved forward checking for a pulse. "He is still breathing, we need a paramedic on the scene." One of the officer's walked over to Kenjiro as he spoke up, "What seemed to go down, I thought the Impailer was cleared and paid for his crimes....what made him go off the deep end?" Napper slowly came out from the corner of the building as he took a deep breath and walked over towards the strange creature, "Seriously...the man I was hired by did this.....the money was totally not worth it." The cops walked over towards Napper as one of them with a bird like appearance spoke up, "So Napper....seems like you messed up again.....now what did this idiot hire you to do." Napper jumped a bit as he turned, "Detective Redfield, no no uhm so okay I was hired to track down his daughter...she started to scream so I grabbed her mouth and the quirk kind of went then everyone started to show up and cause drama and I tried to talk but the client showed up....god what is his problem he seems well mentally ill..."

The cop nodded his head as he looked around, "Well stay here I will get your statement and let you off with another warning....this merc stuff needs to stop even if you are an informant to the station...you're digging yourself deeper into the paperwork." Napper sighed nodding. As Redfield turned to talk, he noticed many left and sighed, "Well I better get a statement from each person..." Napper blinked a bit hearing Sarah as he spoke up, "I was hired to find that man's daughter....wound up he had other plans than what he said about just getting to see how she grew when he was in prison and away." Napper rubbed the back of his head, "Also sorry for the mess....I well my quirk is a tad not fully in.... Oh uh yeah listen to your classmate he will fill ya in on the rest." Napper walked over as he leaned down but the cops ushered him back. Napper just shrugged, "Fine fine."

Redfield spoke over to Natsumi and Kenjiro as he saw Felix handling the others. He wrote down the statements as he stepped over and put the notebook away. The officer knelt down helping restrain and nullify the powers of the Impailer. One of the cops walked over to Ino and Yoshi as he spoke, "Alright I need both of your statements....also I need to inform your mother Ino..." Ino frowned as she kept close to Yoshi, "Yes sir....what about Shiro..." The officer looked over as he muttered, "We will have someone tend to his mutation and wounds....if not you may try after everything is clear....but you can not try officially on the books...you do not have your hero license." Ino pouted as she gave her statement and listened to her mother shouting over the phone. Ino sighed as she turned to Yoshi, "Alright....next time please don't be so reckless...I don't want to see anyone hurt...." She wrapped her arm around his as she let him lead her off to the dorms.

The cop walked over to the kid he spoke up to, "HEY WOLF BOY WE NEED A STATEMENT, YOU TWO AS WELL!" The officer walked over to Sarah, Ryuji, and Imos. If they stayed and gave statements he would write them down and then usher everyone away. "This is a crime scene everyone please leave the area and leave the work to the authorities....follow your teachers and stay within the dorm boundaries you will all be safe there."

Imos had by now fully reverted and nodded at the officer, seemingly once his inner beast was back on the leash he was much more respectful.
"Of course, officer, i'll just start at the beginning of where i got involved.
I was just passing by when i heard the commotion and went over to check what it was.
What i found was a group of students faced against the Impaler who looked about ready to attack.
now in knowing my quirk would keep me unharmed if i got in between and not knowing wether or not my peers had similar protection i took the risk and jumped in between, right on time to stop a barrage of bone spikes.
After that i mostly kept to stalling as no doubt officials were already underway, the next attack that went for me, looking like a massive claw, actually did have me worried, not for my life but it would have probably hurt. however mister Kenjiro here put a blade in its' way and as such it missed me completely.
From what i saw we really only tried to do two things, one to keep the impaler pinned and two to keep Ino away from him."

"Don't worry officer. He's with me." Natsumi explained when Ryuji was asked for a statement. Still, the young lad could already see she was getting quite stressed.

"Don't worry. It's just talking." Said Ryuji in his usual aloof tone. With that the young man turned to the cop and explained his part. It didn't last long and soon enough he was accompanying his Mom back home...

*edit* (ignore my previous post)

Sarah turned to the officer “well I only caught the last tail end of it really. I was transferred over to this class and upon arrival I saw them fighting this thing. The fight was over before I even joined” Sarah said. With her report filed Sarah turned around and made her way to her house.

Once Sarah arrived at her house she walked straight upstairs and into her room. These things were all new to her the new class and what the teachings consisted of. Her mind was racing it was like being in the first day of school all over again. “ I hope I can at least meet people and make some friends.” Sarah whispered to herself as she lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling with her hands interlaced behind her head. “Oh well tomorrow will hopefully be a new day” Sarah said before closing her eyes and falling asleep. The next day Sarah woke up ate and got dressed before heading out to school

SPEAKING OF INO!

Yoshiro was with Ino as they walked up together to the Dorm rooms. He glanced back nervously and said,"It appears we are the only two that went back to the school. Everyone else is still dicking around. If they went out for VICTORY WAFFLES without me, I am going to be pissed. Like super pissed." Yoshiro wanted to press Ino for details and ask questions. Things like why her dad wants to see her so bad, or if she was still single, but instead he just bid her good night and went to his room after seeing her off. These things can wait until tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY! FUCK YEAH!

Yoshiro completed his normal morning rituals of eating, showering, and so on. He then headed off to school for morning classes. He glanced around and greeted any student as he walked hoping to spot some one in his home room as he went.

09WbQz7.jpg

The birds were chirping, children were laughing, lights flipping on and off like annoying little twitches of a finger. WAIT WHAT!

Ino wakes up yawning as she strains her neck. She looks around the dorm for the source to see a smug face slowly moving the light switch over and over, "Time to get up it's an hour till class.."

Ino strains her eyes to see it is a girl with a sharkfin on her back and a shark type face with human like arms. "Sharkgirl.....did your father teach you to be rude or was that your mom." The annoying girl smirked as she spoke, "Nope its all me this is for keeping me up the night of school with that awful body pillow....oh yoshi....oh please put it in me....please I am the cookie bandit and ive been naughty........by the way how about you use my name....Sa...Kur...ah.....come on Ino you can say it Sa..."

"Shut it...HEY YOU CANT JUST GO SLIDING BY FLICKING PEOPLE'S SKIRTS KIRAHARA!"

As she was speaking Sakura let out a cry feeling her skirt flicked. A man in pjs was sliding around the hall on his hands and feet with his quirk flipping girls skirts in the female section of the hall, "OH YEAH NOTHING SAYS WAKE UP LIKE A BREEZE TO THE PANTIES!"

Chaos was already beginning. Students were brushing teeth, getting changed, becoming accustomed to their new family and enemies of the dorm. It was as if a normal day has become a zoo full of animals and those prey need to stick together to deal with the predators who will be removed from society hopefully by the zoo keepers.

7USF0lV.jpg

[IMG='width:446px;']https://i.imgur.com/RKcBrG6.png[/IMG]

As Yoshiro walks towards the school, many faces he knew from his previous school or the exams or even both waved. Some were polite...some were the finger....others were more of a flirt....it seemed like the day was starting off pretty well. A few cops clearly keeping watch with some heroes would wave and continue back to their chatter eating donuts and sipping coffee.

Inochan would be rushing down the corner holding a piece of toast in her mouth with another in her hand. She had her satchel bag hanging off her shoulder as she rushed to catch up with Yoshi. A few by standers would get mad scolding the girl for rushing. She would turn around sliding as she saw him walk around the corner. Within seconds she would trip and spread her legs landing onto her knees and sliding. She shook her head in pain as she slowly stood up and held out the piece of toast with one hand before grasping the other. Her legs would already be healing as her skirt looked a bit raggy and her socks were slightly torn from the skid marks. "So uh....got ya toast Yoshikun..." Sakura breathed heavily as she caught up and spoke breathing heavily, "INO DONT JUST GO RUNNING OFF MY...oh...is this lover boy...the one you were intimate wi.." Ino would drop the toast and grasp the shark girl's mouth, "SHUT IT NO ONE IS SUPPOSE TO..." Sakura spoke slowly as the hand was removed, "Geez i didn't shout it.....I spoke softly...besides that pregnancy test in the bathroom said it all....you need to trust me....my father is one of the officers watching over your safety since your a target.....Oh great you tore your fn clothes.....I have a spare in my bag I know your ass is accident prone just from one night..."

((I'll be honest. It's becoming harder and harder to keep track of it all, specially with all the moving pics and dialogues. Specially when I feel focus always seems elsewhere. Oh well...))

As the new day begun, the door room opened as Aki emerged, already set in her uniform, basking under the warm sunlight as she stretched her arms. Part of her wished the uniform were allowed to be sleeveless, or at least, let her not have to wear these shoes. But she was not about to complain, after all, this being her first day at the academy. It was such an important day.

She walked across the female dorms, seeing all the other students be busy with their own lives, getting the occasional glance and wave of hand, which she replied back with a smile and a wave of her own.

She hoped she would be able to make friends in here. Despite her somewhat shy attitude.

She was holding a small box which she then opened from the top. A delicious aroma spreads throughout the area, the blue-skinned lizard-tailed gal licking her lips at the box's contents: A share of fresh and delightful cream-filled bagels; A little gift sent to her from her parents' bakery...

She was about to enjoy one when she noticed another student passing by in a rush, using his quirk to flip the skirts of some nearby gals. giving a huff she stretched her arm forward, which extended far before grabbing the guy by the collar of his shirt and then fling him back to her.

"H-hey! Thats not nice!" Exclaimed Aki, puffing her cheeks as she gave a judgemental stare to the man. The guy simply "eep!"'d and then ran away from the dorm. Our blue-skinned girl gave a sigh of relief.

That is until she noticed Ino tripping and harming herself.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" She asked worried as Ino's friend appeared to be helping her.

Meanwhile, another student already ready was Ryuii, who was currently sitting down under the shade of a tree, his hand holding a sketchpad while he appeared focused on the drawing he was making. He appeared to have been drawing a bit of the different students passing by; His face showing his usual aloof-like look, as per usual. He wouldn't say no if approached, just he had never been a very social person, or rather, he always had some difficulty with it.

------------------------

While all of this happened, his mother Natsumi was in a way less relaxed mood, rushing through the academy's hallways with her purse in her hands and a piece of toast in her mouth. She kind of got a rough awakening and as such, was a bit late.

The nice-looking older woman rushed through until reaching the teacher's lounge, opening it and stepped inside before giving a sigh of relief, almost dropping her toast in the process.

"S-sorry about that. I kind of overslep. Won't happen again, I swear." She stated.

Imos had found himself wandering through this sea of bodies, his larger than average frame and uncompromising pace letting him go nearly unimpeded by all the pushing until he finally arrived at the classroom, a bit early but that suited him just fine.

Taking a seat he let his mind wander, particularly to what had happened yesterday. In hindsight he really wanted to slap himself, the cops were absolutely right to berate him. Not only had he rushed in without thinking, he hadn't even bothered to check on Ino's wellbeing afterwards. He hadn't been trying to help, he had looked for a thrill. This time that worked out, he had gotten his thrill and the ones that had stood behind him had been shielded, but a hostage situation like that could have easily gone south when he waltzed in like that...

He sighed, being a hero sounded SO much easier on paper, an exciting life, people grateful for the help, maybe even a way to be remembered forever... in truth it was a mess, most of his peers here wasted no two thoughts on anyone else, he included himself in that category if he was honest, and the Quirks depending on their nature were almost always used for selfish reasons... Honestly "Hero" was probably not the right word for graduates here...

Sarah awoke the next day and got dressed, ate breakfast and grabbed her bag before heading out into the hall. This was her first time in her new class and she hoped she could make some friends. Sarah pulled out a notebook and say on the edge of a fountain. Sarah still had yet to receive her hero uniform as it was still in the design phase. Opening the notebook to around the middle of the page Sarah began to brainstorm on ideas making notes and drawings where needed. Before long it was close to the start of class. Sarah closed her notebook and put it back in her bag before pulling out a paper that had her home room location on it. Sarah made her way into the class and took a seat while she waited for class to start.

"You're a wild card, Phoenix." A rough voice from a muscular but obscured shape on a monitor spoke to the red-hazelnut haired and golden eyed young man. As the man on the television continued to speak, he instructed Jeremiah and two other vigilantes while they stood in the middle of the dark and featureless room. "We all know trusting you won't be easy, but after recent incidents, it seems it's time to spend a little money on some hired help." This gravely voice continued before a picture of a number of UA Students appeared on the screen. Initially, Jeremiah's golden eyes were narrowed and the monitor's glow on his face showed his growing frown. He'd wonder what any of this had to do with hero-hopefuls and the youth of UA, and his gut started to turn as he didn't trust this contractor anymore than they trusted him. There were those who trusted these so-called paperless 'heroes', and while it was easy to see this Phoenix persona of his as one of them, he's largely been open to interpretation for these types. Sure, it was easy to write him off as nothing more than a thief, a villain for hire, and compared to those who just want to help it was even easier to see them as more heroic than himself. But at least he wasn't too hard to figure out. There wasn't many others like himself, while these vigilante types were practically surrounded by each other. Bad apples could be hidden by so many well-intentioned vigilantes.

"We've been thinking an awful lot about recruitment, but we haven't had the right leader for this little squad if they got into any serious trouble." The man continued, referring to the duo that stood on each side of the Phoenix now. And while the recruitment line could easily be referring to Jeremiah now, there was some reasonable concern about the picture beside this man's face now. "What would those two do if they were stuck out in the woods or on mountains confronting Villains or running from Heroes? I can barely trust them to use their quirks for minimal property damage and to not suck the life out of those they're trying to rescue! But... With you, Phoenix..."

"What does this have to do with those students!?" The patience ran dry for Jeremiah as he almost growled and his usual big smile was overcome with a taste of ferocity.

"You're going to help these two setup shop at a more convenient location, and the next time our bright and hopeful future heroes find themselves in any trouble whatsoever, I'll be relying on you to get these two into a little limelight." The rough voice was entirely unaffected by his tone, which was mildly unsettling as it was assumed that the figure on the monitor was just the brains behind the operation.

"Publicity?" Jeremiah's smile slowly returned. "You want me to turn around my public image? Steal a little wind from behind those long capes?" And to this, the man on the monitor leaned forward to reveal a wicked grin across his large mug. "A deal is a deal." Jeremiah concluded as he fully relaxed into the idea, figuring he wasn't going to be pushed into directly trying to recruit any of the students.

09WbQz7.jpg

The birds were chirping, children were laughing, lights flipping on and off like annoying little twitches of a finger. WAIT WHAT!

Ino wakes up yawning as she strains her neck. She looks around the dorm for the source to see a smug face slowly moving the light switch over and over, "Time to get up it's an hour till class.."

Ino strains her eyes to see it is a girl with a sharkfin on her back and a shark type face with human like arms. "Sharkgirl.....did your father teach you to be rude or was that your mom." The annoying girl smirked as she spoke, "Nope its all me this is for keeping me up the night of school with that awful body pillow....oh yoshi....oh please put it in me....please I am the cookie bandit and ive been naughty........by the way how about you use my name....Sa...Kur...ah.....come on Ino you can say it Sa..."

"Shut it...HEY YOU CANT JUST GO SLIDING BY FLICKING PEOPLE'S SKIRTS KIRAHARA!"

As she was speaking Sakura let out a cry feeling her skirt flicked. A man in pjs was sliding around the hall on his hands and feet with his quirk flipping girls skirts in the female section of the hall, "OH YEAH NOTHING SAYS WAKE UP LIKE A BREEZE TO THE PANTIES!"

Chaos was already beginning. Students were brushing teeth, getting changed, becoming accustomed to their new family and enemies of the dorm. It was as if a normal day has become a zoo full of animals and those prey need to stick together to deal with the predators who will be removed from society hopefully by the zoo keepers.

7USF0lV.jpg

RKcBrG6.png

As Yoshiro walks towards the school, many faces he knew from his previous school or the exams or even both waved. Some were polite...some were the finger....others were more of a flirt....it seemed like the day was starting off pretty well. A few cops clearly keeping watch with some heroes would wave and continue back to their chatter eating donuts and sipping coffee.

Inochan would be rushing down the corner holding a piece of toast in her mouth with another in her hand. She had her satchel bag hanging off her shoulder as she rushed to catch up with Yoshi. A few by standers would get mad scolding the girl for rushing. She would turn around sliding as she saw him walk around the corner. Within seconds she would trip and spread her legs landing onto her knees and sliding. She shook her head in pain as she slowly stood up and held out the piece of toast with one hand before grasping the other. Her legs would already be healing as her skirt looked a bit raggy and her socks were slightly torn from the skid marks. "So uh....got ya toast Yoshikun..." Sakura breathed heavily as she caught up and spoke breathing heavily, "INO DONT JUST GO RUNNING OFF MY...oh...is this lover boy...the one you were intimate wi.." Ino would drop the toast and grasp the shark girl's mouth, "SHUT IT NO ONE IS SUPPOSE TO..." Sakura spoke slowly as the hand was removed, "Geez i didn't shout it.....I spoke softly...besides that pregnancy test in the bathroom said it all....you need to trust me....my father is one of the officers watching over your safety since your a target.....Oh great you tore your fn clothes.....I have a spare in my bag I know your ass is accident prone just from one night..."

Yoshi was almost assualted by Ino and Sakura. "Toast? Um thank you," Yoshi said taking the toast and eating it. Then Sakura brought up them having sex and he immeadietly did a spit take. Crumbs went everywhere. Just then the morning bell went off signalling all students to go to HOME ROOM. "Well that's the bell, we better hurry," said Yoshi. He headed straight for class with a look of embarrassment on his face. Little did he know about some sinister plan is being hatched that will ruin his peaceful school life.

8nkc7y8.jpg

UA HIGH

As Aki (@StarMech )asked "Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" Ino blinked looking over, "Uhm yeah no biggie I tend to do this a lot.....Name is Ino...and uhm this is Sakura and Yoshi." Sakura smiled as she brushed her fin back, "Hey....." She tried to place her hand onto Aki's shoulder almost like she was trying to flirt with her. Ino paused as she saw Yoshi leaning into her. She turned red feeling bits of toast fall out of her shocked mouth. As Yoshi took the toast and ran off Ino shook her head mad, "Yoshi you jerk where are you running..." Ino sighed watching her boyfriend take off to class. She rolled her eyes pausing as she felt her phone alarm vibrating. "Shit class..." She paused looking over, Aki..."we gotta go I hope to see you around later." Ino would turn as she rushed off. The sharkgirl would sigh as she raised her hand muttering under her breath. She turned as she took off after Ino shouting, "INO STOP WE NEED TO CHANGE THE TORN CLOTHES DAMN IT CHILL!"

A teacher approaches the tree Ryuii (@StarMech ) is drawing under. He has white and red hair along with a scar on his face. He shakes his head as he leans over, "Hey kid....class is going to start soon...I suggest you beat it." He pauses as he sees several students running as he snaps, "HEY STOP THE RUNNING THIS IS NOT A FIRE! YOU WILL MAKE IT IF YOU GO NORMAL BUT DON'T DWATTLE."

Classroom 1C​

As Yoshi entered the classroom, he would see names on the desks. Each one had a marked spot for the students and also had some kind of folder with a big yellow sticky note stating, DO NOT OPEN TILL TOLD! in dark red ink.

Yoshi (@Zeth ) would see his desk to the left of Sarah (@Sleepingskill ). Ino rushed in breathing heavily as she walked over to see the names and pouted seeing the seat was behind Yoshi. She would look at Sarah as she nodded her head, "Hey guess we are in the same class...." Ino would place her bag down as she sat down. She looked at the folder as she blinked and would go to open the folder but halt at the note. Ino would let out a sigh as she spoke softly, "Yoshi...please talk to me later I did not mean for it to get out....no one else knows just Sakura...."

Ino's roommate Sakura came in as she dropped a bag off at her. "Here you better go change...your leggings and skirt are rugged and torn too much...unless you want to be scolded."

Sakura, also known as Sharkgirl would walk over sitting next to Imos (@Cerebrate ). "Is this seat taken?" She would smile at the boy as she eyed him. She was a bit rebellious clearly as she leaned and paused noticing Sarah. Her eyes wandered about almost like a predator seeking prey. Sakura clearly hit the stage of wanting to screw everyone and anyone she liked the look of.

Kirahara walked into the classroom as he smiled taking notes in a book as he eyed the girls. "Hmm bust size....waist...hmmm let's see we got some lookers here...." He froze as he felt a hand grab the book, "HEY THAT'S!" A white haired tall man with a mask on glared with his red eyes at the student. He got a sinister smirk as he raised his hand, "Better shut it and sit down.....I do not like parasites in my classroom..." The boy quickly shut up and turned pale rushing and siting down next to the seat marked with the name Ryuii. Next to Imos was an empty seat with the name Aki placed.

zvlztiZ.jpg

UXBHwzg.jpg

"Morning rugrats....welcome to the more advanced school....UA went downhill letting adolescence in but allowing higher ages into this school is an improvement to say the least."

The teacher would walk over writing on a white board with a red marker Mr. Fujimi.

"My name is Mr. Fujimi Romero and I am a top grad from Isami High School. This class is to train you in controlling your powers....Now don't get all friendly with your classmates these are your rivals...you need to keep that in mind while you try to become top tier....."

The professor turned looking over each student one by one. He glared at the Sharkgirl and Kirahara who was still in his pajamas.

"Now please all delinquents in this class just jump out the window to your left to your death....it will save me the pain of having to file reports with the principle."

Romero walked over opening the window as he turned speaking up, "Keep the drama out of class....I heard of your antics and I do not care in the slightest.....if you are dumb enough to pick a fight with a top tier villain at your ages then you deserve no praise but a harsh scolding...." He pauses looking over at Ino as he speaks up, "You better go change after the tasks are done.....I do not need to get scolded having a girl with torn clothes in my classroom...."

Romero walked over as he picked up Ino's folder holding it up.

"Now open your folder's to see your assigned teammate.....we are doing something a bit different and assigning partners......after you see it you all have to decide who here wishes to represent the class..."

The folder's have each partner listed and even a squad assigned for bigger assignments and tasks. Each squad has 8 students and there are three squads listed as Alpha, Bravo, and Omega. each squad has 4 partner groups for classes.

Squad

Bravo

Ino (healer/) and Imos (Werewolf)​

Yoshi (Bubbles) and Sarah (biological weapon arms)​

Ryuii (Akuma) and Sakura (Sharkgirl)​

Aki (Flexible) and Kirahara (Slider / Spiderman powers)​

Squad

Alpha

X and X​

X and X​

X and X​

X and X​

Squad

Omega

X and X​

X and X​

X and X​

X and X​

The Teacher's Lounge​

As Natsumi (@StarMech ) "S-sorry about that. I kind of overslept. Won't happen again, I swear." Asuna, a blond haired teacher looks as if she had no sleep. Her mind was clearly somewhere else as she glances over as she is pouring herself a coffee and sighs handing it over to Natsumi. "Here....you need this more than me.." A few other teachers sat around as one of them checked a watch. "Hmm homeroom has another 40 minutes....we can't really do anything other than plan for tomorrow when they actually begin training.....so let's introduce ourselves....My name is Bob....I am the pro hero Ghost since I can manipulate matter and phase through things along with do it to others...."

F7dYxYy.jpg

Shiro's Condition​

Shiro is taken into a private hospital who works on removing his body from the armor. A person with healing abilities works on taking his pain and wounds away as each piece is taken. An older man stands inside an outfit as he speaks faintly, "So how is my pupil doing....I heard he is taking after me now with the whole fighting crime without a license....." The doctor looks over as he speaks, "Look we are going to have to take our time with this situation....the law has no proof still on the Impailer doing anything wrong other than hiring a man to help track his daughter down and a rough fight with a bunch of unlicensed students." The doctor sighs as he mutters, "They are very close so I am sure he is not going to escape but he was not alone....that is clear....we need to find out who else was involved in this kidnapping."

The older man starts walking away as he slides on some brash knuckles. The doc quickly turns, "Crawler where are you going!" "To track down the clues and bring some justice....just keep Shiro alive...."

Jeremiah (@Viktoff ) Samson and his colleagues would soon hear a door as a man steps into the room wearing a Janitor's outfit. "We need to find more than just you three....I can recruit some students and even give you guys an audience with them....trust me I do not need this." He raises his hand as it changes into a giant smoking arm. "I am very persuasive but if push comes to shove this can be used to convince them otherwise." "You can call me the controller...I tend to make those who get touched by this arm willing to help me...in the most unwilling way...it is like a living nightmare."

E8gsRiB.png

Back
Top Bottom