Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

“....I’m a hero. It’s my job to catch criminals, with minimal collateral damage. That’s why I carry the handcuffs. Now,” he seemed to be making a point of watching Napper out of the corner of his eye, “you say you’re her father, but if that’s true, why have I never seen you here before? And why, at least to me, it seems she doesn’t recognize you? Forgive my suspicion, but I’m afraid I don’t believe you. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave while I sort this out. And you-” he turned to Napper, “you just assaulted a young woman. Put your hands behind your head and get on your knees,” Kenjiro put a hand on his sword, “please.”

Ryuji was about to leap into action when he saw Ino being attacked, but it seemed he was not the only one with that idea; As everyone else managed to put the shady perpetrator down in a rather quickly pace. He sighed, part relief part annoiyance that he couldn't help.

The man itself appeared to be spouting a lot to try to save his skin. Whatever was to be trusted or not was hard to say. Specially when the other man, claiming to be her "dad" arrived.

It was then when Natsumi appeared n front of everyone...

"H-hey!"

She softly panted, having run so recklessly. She had simply noticed how Ryuji was taking so long and in doing so, she had seen everyone ran into the alley as a bad feeling crossed her spine. She then saw the knocked and deflated man before them before stating.

"Everyone. You can't just rush in like this." She explained, "You're still students; Which means without a license you can get in a lot of trouble regardless..."

She was going to say more but her eyes then noted the man of white and black hair. That exhaustion seemed to vanish as she aquired a fierce stare.

"Impaler..." Natsumi muttered. She kept staring at him as a sword and shield of crystal suddenly was created from thing air into her hands. "What are you doing here...?"

NkFzZYM.png

Music for the scene

Ino tensed up as she started to come to and saw the face she was warned and shown before. She backed up as she got against a wall. Her eyes widened and with tears, "y....y...ou....why are....you here..." She looked over at Yoshi as she closed her eyes and tried to get herself to move.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impaler sighed as he stepped on part of Ino's dress to keep her pinned to the ground. "Listen child, don't bother contacting your mother unless you wish to have a sibling. I mean You are no accident and I have eyes everywhere.....now I am just checking on you." He cracked his head a bit with distaste.

3kPiHT5.png
"You all still call me a criminal when I paid for my sins. It is because I created my legacy isn't it....or is it some of you." He glares right at Natsumi, "Still remember that night where I butchered your colleague and took his fiance as mine." He clenched his fist a bit as he stepped forward. "I have done no crime recently and even if something is to happen or is being planned your laws will not let you lay a finger on me till there is proper reason and threat."

Ino tenses up as she hears him and grits her teeth. She opens her eyes as she shouts, "DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY PARENTS INTO THIS!" She pushes herself and tries to grapple the man. Impailer stands there not budging, "Little Rabbit you can't do anything you heal what you touch....do you think you can hurt a being at my level. Besides....I am your biological father and you never even met that man you call dad..."

Ino keeps screaming as she starts to bite his leg and marks show up on her leg. "Hey boy get your girlfriend off me before I treat my kid like someone that deserves to be punished. A child acting up even at the late teen years is something of a pain."

Impailer steps forward and walks almost as if nothing is trying to hinder him. "I will make it easier....I am coming over to your little group....now remove my child or I will file charges against your school."

The rubber man starts to squirm more as he glares at the cuffs and back at them, "Okay yeah uh can't get cuffs on in this form and can we get the fuck out of here...that thing isn't.." "Human....you're right some of us are given quirks that are superior to all others....and my aim was to have children who could surpass me...like this little killer bunny....once she gets enough built up rage she will be a proper apprentice."

Impailer steps closer as he pats the head of Ino before stopping within arms reach of the others, "Now are you going to remove the child....Valkyrie, I mean Natsumi you were just a side kick back when you were at that scene 17 years ago correct. tell me you learned how to follow laws I mean those who can't do teach correct....so take your student off my hip she is just hurting herself."

Above them some noises could be heard on the roof. A few pebbles fell near the Impailer as he looks up seeing a shadow, "No worries freak I won't harm her nor do anything keep hiding your loved ones are sure to wonder why a corpse wanders to keep me in check." a greenish insect like armored body tweaks his head as he watches. The helmet lets out steam as a burnt deformed face shows.

E6hocAp.png
The creature mutters barely legible words, "A....sun...ahhh...."

Yoshiro struggled to swallow his fear. When told to take his girlfriend away he shouts,"She is not my girlfriend! We are just really good friends!" The same line every anime protagonist shouts about their love interest. So yeah, they are apparently dating. Before the chance slipped away he hit Ino with a bubble and floated her out of the alley on to the roof of a building. "Go call the police Ino-chan! Let the teacher's deal with this!" Shouted Yoshiro.

Yoshiro saw the new arrival then did the math. To many people in the ally will hold back any sort of fighting. "Izumi, Ryuji Get to safety! The teacher's can't fight this guy effectively if we are in the way! Move!" Shouted Yoshiro. He then did something he never thought he would do as a hero. Yoshiro ran away.

“ pshhh dumb insect armor compared to my dragon armor....” slamming her fists together before raising one up, “ dragon emperor evolution: form change! Prism of light chaos! The white dragon emperor!” Her armor breaking down before reforming itself into a white and gold armor. “ jeez...so your here to what take her away and make her your damn apprentice? Have her go on a rampage and end up killing innocent people or weaker heroes?” Charging toward the man, “ well at least let me show you a small bit of power..” moving to try to throw a punch and quickly dodging back deciding just to test it at least or make him shut up for a moment. If he would grab her fist she would send out lightning through her armor to have him let her go or at lean stun for a second, or if he would use any sort of power she could divide it, reducing the damage and taking half the power into herself as a stored buff of strength to save for later as well.

Jumping back she crossed her arms again, “ pssshhh that means you are a criminal and we just need some strong evidence for them to let us really go for it..”

However to the dragon emperor's surprise. The lightning strike was deflected and impacted into some trash. Not by the foes, but by a spike of crystal that spawned in the middle of the alley.

Natsumi lowered her hand, having casted it herself. "Emperor. As I said." She said, rather serious and staright forward. "Do NOT act rashly. Even with all your power, you're still an student so I won't repeat myself. Stand. Down."

Ryuji was surprised to see her mother like this, but he could udnerstand. He was upset, wanted to kick the guy personally for what he said. Hearing him mention how he killed Ino's mother's fiance reminded him of some bad memories...

She stepped forward still pointing her crystal blade at Impaler. "You do have a point. However, hiring someone like this guy here, as well as forcefully arranging this little "meeting" does not favor well in your favor. With enough visual witnesses for anyone to grant me absolution for stopping you here..."

Kenjiro draws his blunted sword, pointing it at the ground and placing a hand on the pommel. It wasn’t an aggressive stance, but a vigilant one. “I’d rather avoid further violence,” he said, although his quirk told him that might not be possible. Tension was high, and they had two very volatile people here. Impailer, and the Dragon. “Sir,” he looks at Napper, stepping forward to put a foot on his shoulder, figuring that since he was rubber, it wouldn’t damage him, “stay put. You-“ he looks at the woman in dragon armor, “stand down. Don’t escalate.”

The Impaler sighed as he watched his daughter float off above him towards the insect corpse. He shook his head as he looked forward and did not even move nor flinch. He looked at the Dragon Emperor and smiled, "Too bad my daughter didn't have your spunk....you act more like a vigilante than a hero girl....and besides a vigilante is technically outside the law so that is a villain too."

Ino let out a cry as she reached for Yoshi, "YOSHIKUN!!!!!!" Her eyes widened as she saw the face of a ghost from her mother's photo. She looked at the creature as she shouted, "YOU'RE ALIVE!" The green creature tilted his head a bit clicking as he spoke in garbled crackling words, "A...sun...aa...." His eyes shifted downward seeing the crystal, the lightning, the charging girl and even bubble boy. It's helmet spewed out more steam as it let out a horrid cry and leaped down, "NO STOP THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP ME!"

"Hurt....Asunaaaaaaa…...Must....end...violence..."

The Impaler was reaching into his coat and taking out a folder of papers. He tossed it towards the heroes who both were standing ready to take him on. "Come now check what the documents I filled out were for....that man was hired for a legit job....not my fault he took it differently than what was legal means."

The Napper swiveled a bit as he turned and tried to inch away a bit, "Uh...confidential paperwork...not cool man..."

As the impaler was about to take a step forward her heard the commotion from above and glanced upward. The green armored vigilante slammed down in front of the crystal shattering the ground and pavement. It's claws grew along with other parts of bones from his body. "Oh you still have my quirk in you don't you Shiro..." The creature turned as steam bellowed more from the helmet, "Kill.....you.....asuna...hurt..."

"Asuna….dear zombie boy....Asuna is grown up...that's her child....my child....our child.....you didn't save her....and no offense...my crime days are done....you can't hurt me for not doing a crime."

The creature shifted glaring at the two standing off as he noticed the concern and snapped, "RUNNNNN!" He started to gas the alleyway as he shifted in the shadow and raised his claw. "Hurt...Asuna…..must remove....organ.....you have....no...heart...."

Ino fell as the bubble popped. She looked down at the ground as she shouted, "I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE IT'S DOWN THERE!....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING …" Her eyes froze as she saw her mother's dead lover slashing at the Impaler. The impaler just kept making barriers and walls of flesh and bones. He glared at the creature as he snapped, "DO YOU WANT ME TO DESCRIBE THE EVENTS YOU DIED WITNESSING! YOU ARE NOT A HERO YOUR NOT EVEN A VIGILANTE" The creature kept charging in blindly. "YOU ARE A...MONSTER" The impaler snapped and made an explosion of bones and flesh go during a shout, "JUST LIKE ME!!!! YOU HAPPY NOW I COMMITED A CRIME IS THAT WHAT ALL OF YOU HIGH SOCIETY PRICKS WANTED.....HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA!"

OOC: Anyone in the alley can either dodge or take the hit. Your choice on how severe it is.

Ino quickly ducked as she noticed the bone spikes shooting all over.

Dorm moving day was usually a drag and this time was no different, Imos was just about ready to find himself a nice spot to nap at and call it a day when he heard a whole lot of ruckus in a nearby alley.
Being himself, that is to say nosy, he checked it out and arrived just in time to see the confrontation between a would be kidnapper and a corpse, and a massive amount of boneshards being launched at a few people he did recognize as classmates.
Before thinking about it properly and not unlikely to regret it as soon as he does think about it, he charges in, turning to his werewolf form and leaping over the group, planning to take as many shards as possible to shield them, he figured, he knew he'd recover from it, who knew if they could stand it?

Kenjiro has an inkling of what was going to happen mere seconds before it did. During which, he collapsed to the ground and shouted “take cover!” He covered his eyes and neck, feeling several shards smack into his armor. Slowly, he sat up, looking around.

The ginger was panting. He took out his cell phone and called 911. "Hello police? There is a villain attack in progress," Yoshiro said. He explained the location and events that happened to the operator. The police were dispatched and are on their way.

With that done Yoshiro pockets the phone. He glanced up to see Ino still on the damn roof. "Damn it, the fire escape is in the alley with the villain," Yoshi realized. He then creates a bubble and sits on it. The hero boy rides the bubble up to the roof. "Fear not Ino-chan. I have come to take you to safety," he said as he landed on the roof top. He peered over the ledge down into the alley.

Ino kept shaking as she looked over hearing Yoshi. She clung to him as she kept panicking hearing the chaos ensue below. Sirens could be heard as the smoke cleared.

Shiro laid out cold with bones inside of his body. He had a hand on the impailer as his body slowly regenerated and pushed bones out but shifted slowly into a human like corpse of a man who shouldn't be alive.

The Impaler was on one knee breathing heavily with chunks of his body and bones missing. He screamed out in pain as they slowly began to heal. It was taking forever compared to anyone who wanted to make a few moves on him. His eyes clenched tightly closed as he shouted, "DAMN YOU SHIRO!!!!!!!!! EVEN AFTER DEATH YOU STILL AIM TO RUIN ME!!! YOU MURDERER YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE OF A VILLAIN THAN ME THIS WHOLE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE....THE FAST FOODS THE EXPERIMENTS ON ANIMALS THE TORTURE OF CRIMINALS FOR YOUR OWN RIGHTESS EGOS! EVERYONE HAS A PLACE BUT SOCIETY BELIEVES IT GETS TO CHOOSE WHO AND WHAT IS IN THE CYCLE OF LIFE!"

He glared up seeing Yoshi and Ino as he shouted, "DAUGHTER GET DOWN HERE AND HEAL YOUR FATHER! AND CHOSE THE RIGHT ONE OR I WILL END HIM I SWEAR IT!"
----------------------------------------------------

((players have two rounds before the Impaler can move or post due to his ultimate attack leaving him vulnerable. use your choices wisely travelers and happy hunting.))

Imos shook off the spikes that hadn't gotten in to deeply, leaving the ones that are in for now as he checks behind himself to see that he had successfully caught the brunt of the blast.
Returning his attention to the Impaler and the man that was probably Shiro he moved to get the latter out of the Impaler's reach, that madman could not be allowed to have a hostage, especially if the girl could really heal him up back to fighting form. "You're not ending anyone today you discount porcupine."

As if on cue Yoshi jumped off the roof. He tried to aim his his landing so both feet would hit the Impaler in the face! "Request denied!" shouted Yoshi. He then hopped away after his feet made contact with something and was standing near Imos now. "The police are coming. We just need to buy time," he said with a smile. To be frank Yoshi was scared shitless right now. But he smiled that stupid All Might wannabe smile. People have to believe things are going to be okay now, because heroes have arrived.

Kenjiro rolled to his feet and began to run around to the other side of the Impaler to cut off any escape attempts. He assumed flatman, or whatever he’d been calling himself, had already run off in the confusion. Kenjiro drew his sword, More a flat piece of metal than a weapon, consider the blunted edge and tip would require ridiculous amounts of force to cut somebody. “Surround and advance. Don’t let him take a hostage.”

Last edited:
Napper hid for cover near the other heroes as the group went on the offensive. Ino cried out as Yoshi leaped off the roof slamming down on the Impaler. The Impaler's face cracked as bones broke through his face. The flesh bubbled up and wrapped as it started the healing process over again. Impaler howled in pain as he glared at Yoshi, Impaler's face shot as bones jetted and tried to hook Yoshi but failed due to Impaler's speed from recovery.

Music for Scene

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME LOVERBOY.......ANY OF YOU!"

The impaler glared at Imos, "I AM NOT A DISCOUNTED PORCUPINE YOU GHETTO MUTT."
l81W9Ze.png

As the Impaler focused and began to form a huge mutated right arm reaching for the werewolf, he froze seeing Kenjiro cut off his chance of grabbing for the boy. The drawn blade wound up hitting his fingers all on the Impalers own motion. As the hand split and fell down, the Impaler screamed. He turned slowly to look at the others and to the dragged off Shiro. "CONGRATULATIONS.... YOU FOUND YOUR LONG M.I.A. HERO...TOO BAD HIS MIND IS WARPED BEYOND REPAIR."

Impaler slowly stood up as his arms and legs crackled. He stretched his neck as pops could be heard and pieces of dirt and gunk from the alley floor popped out of his skin all over. He went to take a step to notice he was surrounded and his leg was wobbling. Cop sirens were getting louder now as Impaler looked up and shouted, "OH INO...HUNNY IF YOU DON'T WANT THEIR LIVES ON YOUR HANDS, YOU WILL COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!"

William_Bates_%28Earth-616%29_from_District_X_Vol_1_13.png

Impaler breathed heavily as bones grew out of him in a porcupine defense again, "Need I say this....Come get some...."

Ino started to head down the fire escape a little bit away behind the group as she breathed heavily.

Imos was not particularly afraid when the hand came for him, sharp as the claws were they would not cause lasting damage, nothing he'd seen from the Impaler so far would kill him off for good... even if he would likely be out of comission for some time after getting mauled by that. he was surprised however when instead a massive blade got in the way and the hand fell apart.

They had the Impaler surrounded, that of course meant the next bone shard blast was likely to hit them all unless he acted now. he crouched down, ready to tackle the creature and divert the majority of spikes into the ground, ready to take the rest on himself.

"thanks for that swordsman, time we take this splatter movie B-cast to the ground."

Natsumi had previously protected her, her son and some of the student from the many projectiles with another wall of crystal. But then dismissed it into a crumbling shatter once the danger was gone only for her to put herself between them and the seemesly revived hero...

"Shiro..." she whispered.

"Wait. THAT is really him!?" Ryuji exclaimed. He had read and learned about him in the past. Even hearing he once team up with Valkyrie for a short while. not enough to be considered a "sidekick" as Impaler implied, but still...

"What did you do to him!?" Natsumi shouted in anger at the criminal. At this point, turning into a monstrous version of himself and casting the last bit of pretence of being "free from the law."

As Impaler's mosntrous hand came after Imos, Ryuji also supplied extra help as he kicked the hand away using a bit of his Spark. He couldn't sit idle and just let his mother handle thing, even if it meant trouble...

“Surround and advance. Don’t let him take a hostage.” Said Foresight. He is a pro hero, not just their teacher. There are pro heroes here, we can win this. "Yes sir! Deploying bubble trap!" said Yoshiro. As soon as he spoke he fired a bubble straight at the Impaler. Yoshiro's power worked like in the game bubble bobble and traps the enemy. How ever it is still a physical object that can be dodged or deflected by tossing something else in the bubble's path. His biggest concern is accidentally bubbling an ally as they go in for an attack.

She soon jumped up the wall to fly up, “ boost!” Boosting her power a bit before holding her arms up in front of her with the green pearls in the middle facing him as a large blast would shoot down then before holding her arms out to her side and spreading her wings more to shoot the 8 small beams from her wings.

THjE7jO.jpg

As Imos was saved by the blade of Kenjiro. The vigilante dragged away finally started to slowly move in his sleep. He kept calling for Pyrrha’s mom Asuna as he slowly came back from the knock out. Shiro raised his hand up towards Natsumi as he spoke Asuna’s name over and over. The armor slowly began to seal up over him again as it jittered from the powers he borrowed. The spikes came out of the armor slightly as the body twitched out of control before laying dormant with a heavy breathing as if Shiro was asleep.

"Wait. THAT is really him!?" - Ryuji

Impaler smirked as he muttered, “So you told your student about me…nice…I thought school didn’t start yet….are you his mentor or his parent.”

"What did you do to him!?" Natsumi shouted in anger at the criminal.

Impaler smiled, “Why I merely dug him up…his fiancé was the last to touch him…figured you heroes were bright…the power of regeneration is such a strong power….and besides I added a bit of flair to him…making him lose more and more of himself… Then after I was arrested, some old colleagues created what you see here….needless to say I never asked them to…nor do I plan to associate myself with them…but alas you all forced my hand so I guess it is time for another few years in prison….unless of course…” He tilts his head up and smiles as he felt his hand slapped with some kind of spark, “Ah so that boy is clearly attached to you…definitely a weakness I do say but I got my own ways of making a weakness into an advantage…isn’t that right Ino!”

“Surround and advance. Don’t let him take a hostage.” Said Foresight.

"Yes sir! Deploying bubble trap!" said Yoshiro.

Impaler smirked as he gestured with his hands as Ino started to scream. He glanced up, “Come on hit me with your best shot.”

Ino crashed into Impaler with the pipe from the roof slamming it into the Impaler’s claw. She blinked as she felt herself inside a bubble while the Impaler reached to catch a grasp of her skin, “DAMN YOU BOY! LET ME JUST HOLD MY DAUGHTER’S HAND BEFORE I GO TO JAIL IT IS ONE SIMPLE REQUEST!”

The Impaler’s plan failed as he hit the bubble and was pinned by his giant claw to the ground. He snarled as he raised his other hand beginning to mutate it into a massive spike claw of bones and flesh when Dragoness’ blasts hit around the area and into the criminal. Rubble from the sides of the buildings were hit and started to fall onto the man. People screams could be heard as the police finally pulled up to see people from the mall with minor injuries and holes in the shops. The Impaler laid growling as he tried to use the last of his energy unable to shift or move. “Congrats….let’s see some of you go into the school now since you decided to attack me without a license….welcome to the world of crime my little rugrats.”

As Sarah arrived, Ino would be squirming to try and get herself out of the bubble. “YOSHI! GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!” She was floating a bit forward from the father thank god but she was still trying to keep her dress from showing her underwear. “YOSHI!”

Yoshiro moved Ino into a safe spot and released the bubble. To be honest he is just glad this was finally over. "We best get home now Ino. I think things are wrapped up here," said Yoshi. He looked back around then shrugged. This was a matter for the police and pro heroes now.

Kenjiro relaxed, the threat seemingly dealt with for now. “It’s alright. I’ll tell the police that you acted under my orders, although in the future, when you don’t have a license, you can still act as a spotter and provide reports on a criminal’s whereabouts and situation.”

Izumi sighed, “ dragon release...” putting her hand up as a bright green light shown before she was back to normal. “ I didn’t even really get to do anything....” sticking her tongue out and crossing her arms, “ well guess I’m gonna go off and find food or something.” Walking off into the street with a stretch looking around wondering then where to go seeing as it seemed she would be ditching for now unless someone even tried to stop her.

Kiryu could see the whole a little ways off then, not wanting to waste even a bit of energy then getting back there though still deciding to sit and wait until he would follow with his stealth Wondering if they would just move off or go to the school.

Back
Top Bottom