Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

“ hmph now that that’s done then I think I’ll take my revenge now, hey idiot!” She yelled again flying down before giving a punch and sending him back a bit, catching the soda and hovering it over her mouth and pouring it in as she didn’t put her lips directly on the open top of course before she crushed in her hands and throws to the side. “ and of course that was for earlier....” as she holds her hand up in front of her face and swipes to the side to show off her annoyed face finally, before giving a sigh and crossing her arms, turning to look around with a bored look on her face.

Last edited:
Ryuji descended from the roofs by wall sliding down the wall, eventually touching solid ground. He kept his cool, but could feel his body burning..heated....eager...

"Damnit, I used my quirk too irresponsibly." Ryuji said in his mind, thanking his pants were baggies and made for him to conceal any signs of arousal. yoshi's overexcited actions not helping as he smacked Ino's shapely rear, which made him look at it and quickly turn away, hiding his blush as he play it cool, arms crossed and everything. She was really pretty but Yoshi wasn't helping.

And then he was smacked hard by Dragon Emperor, causing the brown haired lad to sigh, "You guy know technically the test isn't over...right?" He pointed out how there hasn't been a call or anything yet. And either way it was easy to guess they were being monitored, so going around smacking other students around wasn't the wisest of choices.

----------------------------------------------

"Well, it's a bit more than that. My body is also very resistant." Aki responded, scratching the back of head, but quickly she brought he hands together with a nod as she atheistically exclaimed, "But let's go with that plan!"

She always liked to display a crazy manoeuvre, one could tell by the way her lizard tail was waggling. They got on it right there, as a series of bots were coming in their direction. Looking around she managed to find two lampposts close enough for her to become an effective slingshot. Her claws digged hard into the grip when she stretched one arm in each post, then moved back and back and back. She got enough of a distant, keeping her feet hard on the ground to not be slinger herself.

"Alright get in front of me!" Said the girl. Her eyes already trying to pinpoint the right moment to launch. The robots had to be alligned for this to work, the tightness of the street helped with that. The three bots put one after another in straight formation to pass.

At his order, she'd release and launch him straight at the machines.

As she got into position, they both saw the same thing at the same time. Three of them aligned at once; perfect! Initially, he had worried that it might not be too easy to align more than 2 in a row like that, but they managed to navigate to a tight street to make the situation easier on them. As soon as he heard her, he darted out in front of her, lining up between her and the row of enemies. With pointer to the sky, he showboated with a gallant stride right before her feet planted to his back.

"I call this masterpiece, the spectral slingshot!" Balthazar grinned devilishly as the sun glinted against his pristine teeth. "Hit it!"

Winking one eye, he saw them align like the planets so perfectly, so beautifully. The colorless aura manifested around him as he wound his arm back to ensure he could throw the maximal amount of force in his punch once she launched him forward. Upon release, he felt himself moving at an even faster speed than he had anticipated! Launching forward as a projectile, he falcon arrow'd right through the first one like its metal from was nothing; his fist collided like a wrecking ball, splattering its fragments all over the pavement. The second one didn't burst quite as powerfully do to him not being able to wind his arm back before release, but he did pierce right through its center mass and finally end with his feet mounted on the frame of the final three pointer. With his fist lodged into its frame, he clutched the core and ripped it straight out before using his intangibility to soar away and pry his hand free without gashing it up. Coasting over to Aki, he raised a thumbs up.

Aki could only stare in awe. Starry eyed as her tail waggled excited. Having launched Balthazar towards the machine, his plan had worked perfectly, and now three robots had been defeated at once.

Time must be running short so she felt she could stand there and congratulate. "That was so cool!!" She exclaimed, hard to contain her excitement. "It worked perfectly! I can't believe it! And your quirk was so awesome too! I-I'm sorry, is just, I'm just so excited; I made it to the exams, I managed to defeat something with my moves and then I see you with your cool moves doing the same! T-this has been quite a day!"

She forced herself to cool down, blushing a bit. She was sounding like a little girl on a sugar rush. "A-anyways, I hope we both have enough points. I-I'll admit I'm still a bit nervous."

Standing proudly amidst the rubble, Balthazar could tell that most of the robots had already been destroyed. There was considerably less cacophony reverberating around them, indicating that the other combatants had been having a harder time finding mechs to destroy. At this point, the rarity became more like a needle in a haystack. Glancing over at the blue-skinned girl through the corner of his bright violet eyes, he listened to her with a charming smirk on his face as she regaled him in her excitement and anxiety. Using one of his nimble fingers to swipe a tuft of hair from in front of his eye, he turned to her with what could almost be felt as an aura of allure and seduction.

"It's natural to be nervous when the stakes are high," Balthazar responded without a hint of anxiety himself and gave her a playful wink before continuing. "Are you sure it's just the points that have you nervous though?"

Putting one of his deft hands on her shoulder was meant to ease her, but could have just as well provoked more anxiety depending on Aki. Balthazar took a moment to try to survey the landscape with his ears to get an idea of where they should best head next.

"Come now, don't slouch. You're too pretty to hide yourself. Walk with your head held high; command the cosmos with your will alone," There was an impassioned kindling in the way he spoke that seemed as though he could raise an army to do his bidding if he so pleased.

The moment didn't last long however. One of the robots, missing one arm, blasted through a nearby window and lunged at Balthazar, prompting him to swerve it just in time. It grabbed him by the back of the neck with its one arm, prompting Balthazar to pivot his body and ignite with his spectral aura.

"Hey, hey, hey now! Watch the hair!" He roared before winding back and impaling the chest of the one-pointer and ripping its core out.

"Thank you Ryuji-kun!" was all Yoshi could say. He saw the hit coming from Dragon Emperor and braced himdself for the hit, but Ryuji stepped into the punch while staring at Ino's ass. Once again Ino's fantastic ass saved the day! Well for Yoshi at least. Not that Izumi didn't have a nice ass herself. Her rear end was quite fondle worthy. But as Ryuji pointed out an exam was still going on and now was not the time! "Yeah, We should save the horseplay until after the exam. I'd hate for your score to drop Dragon Emporer," Said Yoshiro hoping to avoid the knuckle sandwich another day. "Ino-chan, Do you have enough points to win?" he asked his fellow hero canidate to change topic.

"I don't know what you're on about winning for" Nico loomed over the scene looking quite smug. He clearly has a good number of points on him, or at least he wanted to make it look as such even if he hadn't even taken down the larger robot. He hair was in the sun but the rest of his body appeared to be in the shade as cackles of electricity shot from each tiny hair in his body, obviously a consequence of his quirk.

"As long as we have enough points to pass and did reasonably well enough in the written we should get in right?"

((ooc: Sorry for the long disapearance, I ended up being a little sick and busy over the last few weeks))

The teachers room, the seats were comfortable, but it was damned boring, it was pretty much just him, natsumi, and the other staff watching out the exam from the safety of the bunker. Seeing how so many used their quirks for heroics and or destructive purposes.

He didn't really get why the largest enemies would be worth zero points, but since he had already been in the room he knew about the secret behind the examination. He wasn't a judge. Matsuda just sat with his scarf coiled around his neck, trying not to breath all that hard in the dusty room. "How long does this whole thing take anyway." He asked trying to find out if it was over. "I need to go into the city to do some shopping... which means i'm gonna need to drag one of you lot with me."

The conditions of his parol was that he couldn't leave the UA campus, which really meant that he couldn't shop. The school was huge, but it didn't exactly have a grocery store, and all of the food on campus was too expensive to eat every day. For one meal here, he could buy like 20 ramen cups.

((OOC: FYI, Ryuji's staring was way quicker, and more like distracted by the slap she recieved mire than downright staring. Also he never blocked the attack, but I like your take so I'm gonna act as if he did!))

"He has a point." Ryuji said to the newcomer, arms crossed, "This isn't a competition against eachother. There's no reward for whoever scores most."

His gaze shifted to his surroundings, noticing nothing but piles and piles of scrap. "Althought it seems they ran out of them...so, now what?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Balthazar leaned closer and palced a hand on her shoulders, Aki couldn't help but blush some more. It was rare to see someone with what seemed like such a handle of himself approach her and flatter her like such. Besides he was certaintly charming, and pretty handsome...

"U-Um, w-well...just nervous in general, t-that's all." She stuttered ."But I'm gonna try my best s-so not to worry."

She felt like such a goof versus his inspired quotes. But she took a deep breath before cooling down, rising her fists and pumping her arms in front of her, arming herself with courage. "B-but you're right. I gotta believe in myself! I came here to ebcome a hero and that's what I'm gonna do!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The teachers and officials all took glances at eachother, none words gives; Still it seemed that everyone wanted to delegate this to someone else, probably due to how into it everyone was with watching the enw possible students in action. Eventually eyes fell on Natsumi before she simply sighed and gave them a nodding gesture before walking towards Matsuda and then the door.

"Alright Mastuda, let's go. We have to be quick tho, there's still lots of analyse of the student's results amongst us teachers." Said the rave-haired woman as they walked through the hallway. Given the boy's unique situation, someone had to accompany him for these kind of ventures, and being new, Natsumi had the free time enough to do so. She wished she could have continued watching, but accepted it; She knew Ryuji'd be fine after seeing him display such cooperation and skill, so there was no need for her to act like a helicopter parent over it.

"What do you need anyways?" She asked Matsuda.

Ino let out a yellp as she felt her ass get slapped. It jiggled as she hunched forward before arching her neck, "YOSHISANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" She raised her hand and went to slap him as she froze and made it into a fist trying to slam her fist into his stomach. She blinked if she did or didn't hit him and if it did or did not impact it would wind up to be the same expression.

She tilted her head as she heard Yoshi's question. "Uh....I don't know let me count."

Ino sighed as she counted four people on one hand for saving with her powers. She then shifted her weight as her butt and boobs jiggled slightly. She counted on her other hand 3. "Well I saved four people with my healing power, I also took out two one pointers and one three pointer." She let out a sigh shrugging, "I really have no idea how many points it is for saving others with powers and without powers...I mean I did save another kid when I took down that 3 pointer...." She sighed again leaning against the wall, "I don't know I think I did enough to be accepted...."

Yoshi was about to answer the question when he got the XIAOLIN SUCKER PUNCH OF DOOM! from Ino. He grabs his stomach then collapses. While on the ground you see Yoshi's spirit start to escape his mouth. Then he sucks it back in to catch his second wind. This was Karma for earlier.

Just then the BUZZER went out. That signaled the End of the Exam. Everyone was to assemble at the main hall and be given their Class assignments. All Player character students have got into the hero course by High Exam Score or recommendation. "Well I guess we all go home now," said Yoshi. Feel free to post about getting your acceptance letter and starting the first day of class.

Luckily none of the applicants had to wait very long on receiving either acceptance letters… or rejections. In fact, it was the very next day that the mail came. It was with bated breath that Umiko whisked it away to her room, tempted to rip it open right then and there… and yet, scared to as well. What if she didn’t destroy enough of the robots? What if she isn’t good enough, in comparison to the other applicants? Umiko collapsed back against her closed door, bright blue eyes intent on the letter as she slid down… until she was sitting down. “I don’t know if I can do it,” Umiko told the empty silence with an awkward laugh. “I don’t know if I can open this. I… I could’ve taken more of those robots down. I could’ve…” Umiko searched for something to say, but ended up with nothing.

“N-No, I… I have to do it. I won’t find out otherwise.”

Her heart in her throat, Umiko ripped it open… and…

“YES!!”

Umiko jumped up and down in glee, her watery hair floating about her. “I can’t believe it! I can’t believe it! I got in!” With a squeal, she whirled around and threw herself on top of her bed, kicking her feet.

Classes start the next day. How cool is that?!

----------------------------

An unfortunate thing about wings instead of fingers is that there is no such thing as privacy. Nearly every moment of every day is spent with someone else, helping you as though you are an invalid. How disrespectful. Sora could not open her own letter from U.A., but have someone else do it for her. No, it is not disrespectful, it is demeaning. “Excuse me, but can I have it now?” Sora asked as politely as she could manage, but of course… her family either chose not to listen, or simply did not care about potential humiliation on her part. In any case, tears were shed… and the letter in question was passed about.

“Look! Accepted! Passed with flying colors!”

“Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Have you thought of a superhero name yet, my dear?”

Sora closed her eyes, her frustration bubbling already. “Yes, I have,” she answered after she had a moment to compose herself. “May I have my letter now?”

“No! Don’t you realize how proud we are of you?”

Lifting a wing, Sora had the soft feathers brush over her face. “I am going to bed,” she declared on a sigh. “I need to be ready for tomorrow.” Her eyes somewhat cold, Sora had her head up high as she twisted to leave, a waterfall of silver rippling down her back. Many protests rang out, but she ignored them all.

As the morning continued to shine upon the city, miss Nadeshiko Kokoro awaited outside of her daughter's room; A door decorated in a series of superhero, dinosaur and cat stickers plastered on it around the name of the room's owner, Aki. A woman of dark green hair and turquoize eyes that rested just a tip above her shoulders, wearing a simple green sweater, a green long skirt and a white apron, she awaited for the results of Aki's UA exam.

To her right stood her husband, Ryo Kokoro. A really tall man of huge biceps and muscles. Of greenish blue skin, black eyes with green yellow isises, spiky yet short black hair and long black mustache; With a slightly reptilian maw and a long lizard tail, bulkier than Aki's, and wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt and brown pants and sandals. Despite his big size and intimidating appearance, it was him that seemed the most nervous; Biting his nails as he remained in anticipation. Her wife simply turned to him and smiled, "Your tail is twitching, dear."

He noted and stopped, with a short cough. "I'm sorry. The suspence is just killing me...what if...what if Aki doesn't make it...or what if she can't do it. I wouldn't forgive myself if my condition passed on to he--" He felt the hand of Nadeshiko entwine with his, sort of bringing him to a soothing state. She kept her smile as she tenderly said, "Aki has grown into a strong woman, Ryo. And she has shown to be very healthy. You can't keep worrying about that, and besides...if she doesn't make it, we must be there and support her no matter what.

The bulking man wiped a tear from his eye before saying, "Oh, you always know what to say, darling."

She giggled, "Yup, pretty much."

The door finally creaked open, the two parents immediatly stiffing as their daughter emerged, looking down at the note in her hand. She didn't seem to respond right away...

"So?"

"How did it go?"

"I..." Aki stuttered

"Yes!?!?!" The two parents said in unison, eyes wide as plates.

Aki looked up at them, tears pouring down. At first they feared the worst; However, her smile told a different reason for crying. "I...I passed!! I actually passed!!"

Nadeshiko sighed in relief while smiling while her husband went into a mighty cry of joy as he held on to her daughter in a tight hug then liefted her up. "Ahahahaha!! Magnificent!! Splendid!! My cutie-pie made it into UA!!! Your Papa is so prouuuud!!!"

Aki could only chuckle at her father's usual over-theatrics. he had always been prone to be overly loud and bombastic. She was eventually, after some pushing, placed back in the ground, the young woman getting a fiercer look on ehr face. "Still, I gotta give it my all. I promise I won't let you guys down!"

"Hahaha! That's the spirit dear!"

"We're with you 100%"

Aki and Ryo both gor their hands into fists, ready to rise them into the air; Nadeshiko even joining too. At the count of three, the Kokoro family rose up as they all loudly proclaimed the school's motto at the same time:

"Pluuus Ultraaaa!!"

------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the Matsumoto residence, Ryuji simply stood on top of his bed, leg-crossed. Him holding a opened sketchbook as he finished a couple of doodles and drawings. Pencil sketches of some super heroes; It soother him down. As the other alternative was picking a magazine from udner the bed and well...

He shook his head and kept drawing, that is until his door opened and natsumi walked inside. "Hey kiddo. You look relaxed."

The young man turned to her as he said, somewhat aloof. "Should I not be?"

His mother shrugged, with a sly smile on her face. "Oh I dunno. maybe because your exam evaluation just arrived on the mail?" She said as she waved the letter around. "If I were you I'd be shaking like a leaf!"

Ryuji simply looked down at his sketchbook. "I guess everyone has their own ways to deal with it." Still, her rested it on the ebd and quickly got up. "So, what does it say? I imagine you know the results?"

She shrugged, "I wasn't the only teacher evaluating your progress. All our votes and examinations end up together and then thrown to be evaluated into points. For all i know, you could have not passed..."

He tensed a bit.

Natsumi opened the letter and took a look. "Well...it looks like you...."

A pause was made.

And then she smiled. "As I didn't doubt you'd do it...you passed!!" She quickly rushed to her sona nd hugged him, despite his struggle. "M-mom! Wait!!"

"Aww, just let me have it this. I am so proud of you, dear. You did amazing out there, watching you do your thing was simply incredible" She said, eventually releasing it. "Of course this is far from over. But I believe you can do it. You're stronger than I was at your age!"

"Heh, thanks." he replied with a soft smile.

"This calls for celebration! How about I cooked soemthing nice for you, huh?"

"Its fine. I...I'd actually try out a recipe myself..." Ryuji admitted, blushing a little about his hobby. Natsumi smiply giggled.

"Lead the way, son."

Matsuda had picked up the supplies he needed and was now back in the dorms. Since he had been the only student in the building he had the pick of the floors, and he had basically pulled the best room he could find to be his. top floor, with a window that overlooked the exterior gardens. Here he could sit in the dim light of his room, his computer being the main illumination of the room. He could only visit sites that the school had deemed safe and appropreate which meant no porn an added aggravation to be sure, but tomorrow would be better, he sat back cracking a bottle of sparkling apple cider, pooring it into the glass as he looked off at the school's campus a mere 10 minute walk from the dorm.

It was peaceful here at night, and in all honesty UA was easily livable space, the only thing that sucked was the fact that he was alone here. He had to wonder how many other students would come to live in these buildings.

And could he possibly get a girlfriend.

Matsuda had picked up the supplies he needed and was now back in the dorms. Since he had been the only student in the building he had the pick of the floors, and he had basically pulled the best room he could find to be his. top floor, with a window that overlooked the exterior gardens. Here he could sit in the dim light of his room, his computer being the main illumination of the room. He could only visit sites that the school had deemed safe and appropreate which meant no porn an added aggravation to be sure, but tomorrow would be better, he sat back cracking a bottle of sparkling apple cider, pooring it into the glass as he looked off at the school's campus a mere 10 minute walk from the dorm.

It was peaceful here at night, and in all honesty UA was easily livable space, the only thing that sucked was the fact that he was alone here. He had to wonder how many other students would come to live in these buildings.

And could he possibly get a girlfriend.

Yoshiro had gotten the letter and was accepted. His parents were kind of thrilled to send him off to dorms at a prestigious school. But yes, his dream of bring a professional hero seemed attainable now. He had finished unpacking and went looking for some one to talk to. So now he knocked on Matsuda's door. "Ito-san, I have been sent by the faculty to keep an eye on you. I am Yoshiro, Let's be friends. Are you hungry? We could go out and grab a burger or something?" Said Yoshi. Well no, he was not a girlfriend Matsuda was looking for. But he was a friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrival of Acceptance
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Satsuki

(Ex-Hero: Replacer / UA Teacher / Ino's mom)
Power: Regeneration / Wound transfer
Music for Scene
Ino tensed up as she saw the mailman leave. She twitched a bit watching Yoshi's house as his parents freaked out. Ino blushed a bit as she quickly turned pale as she heard the door behind her. "Oh kitten....a letter came from UA...." Ino shook her head as she quickly hid under her blanket, "No no no I don't want to know yet...I want to go congratulate Yoshi..." Miss Satsuki, The heroine known as Replacer steps in further to the room as she smirks looking over, "dare I?" She starts to laugh as she yanks at the sheets and laughs, "COME ON OUT MY LITTLE KITTY MAMA WANTS TO GIVE YOU CATNIP FOR GETTING INTO THE SCHOOL!"

Ino lets out a scream as she feels the blanket yanked off her. The mother jumps right onto her daughter as she starts to tickle Ino over and over. Ino shook her head as she felt her mother begin to drag her off, "COME ON INO IT IS TIME TO GO OUT FOR A DRINK OF SAKI!" Ino shakes her head as she grasps at the door, "MOM NO STOP IM NOT EVEN 20 YET" The mother laughs as she picks her daughter up and starts walking down the stairs. "COME ON I BET YOU DRINK WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Journey Begins

Music for Scene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ino lets out a sigh as she finally arrives back home. She looks at her mother as she mutters, "So uh what day do I move into the dorm?" The mother hic ups a bit as she nudges her daughter, "You can go stay tonight if you wish but I will have your things tomorrow..Also if that yoshi boy puts on his moves....use some protection...trust me your father and me always got to do things before the you know....." She pauses as she sulks a bit, "Well the one who would be your father...well i mean foster father....I uh...."

Ino sighs, "Mom...I understand don't think about it...just go rest and don't think about that monster that killed dad....he may have not been my biological father but those videos for his future child are always here." She pounds her breast where her heart is as she turns smirking, "I can't wait to congrat Yoshi.....I will see you tomorrow mom."
Bt6IV8bIQAEHpHw.jpg
Ino slid her bag on her back as she spun a bit in her short black dress. She felt her heels click as she started down the street.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESENT TIME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music for Scene
Ino blinked a bit as she looked around at her smart phone and the streets. She paused near an alley and looked. "Hmmm so this is a path directly towards the dorms." She smirked as she started to dash down the long dark alley between businesses. She paused as she looked at the sun and took her cell back out. She pushed a quick icon of a Yoshi from Super Mario and waited leaning against a wall near a dumpster. "Hey....guessing you are already at the dorms Yoshi.....my mom approved of me staying over at the dorms tonight as well. She is bringing my stuff tomorrow....but yeah I wanted to surprise and congratulate you. The one issue is I am running out of daylight...I mean I found a shortcut near the mount Haiku Mall...its between the gamestop plaza and the walgreens. I mean it is an alley that is rather long since the mall is on the side of that long mall strip so its two solid walls most of the way but I should be there in five minutes if I cut through this fenced off area and to the dorms....I love you and I will see you soon."

Ino rushed as she did a front flip over the fence and made a face at a dummy cam. It was clear the alley was not monitored due to the graffiti and used needles. The spunky spitfire continued down as she slid hearing a noise when half way through. She could see the dorms ahead of her off in the distance across the street from the alley. Ino paused as she turned hearing the noise more and let out a scream seeing a dark figure.

A cat hissed as it hopped off the dumpster and hit some things over as it scurried away. Ino let out a sigh as a figure behind her moved out from an indent between a few stores and placed a hand over her mouth. Ino screamed into the muffled hand as she started to bite him and kick. Her hand bled from the bite marks forming on her right palm as she squirmed and wiggled. The man covered in a mask just let out a sigh as he muttered, "Call the client....tell him we got his daughter finally....that whore's kid took the alley just as predicted."

71b5048cb1938a48ed91e5212ca65ecb--superhero-design-the-blackbird.jpg

Villain: Napper
Power: Sweats out a Chloroform substance from his body
A warehouse a few blocks away a big bulky man opened up a burner phone hooked into a strange device. "Hello...…yes...this is the Impaler....ah....you found the little rabbit......good good....15 seconds......I am going to give you a meeting location with another phone .....Keep her there if you want the reward nabber." The man opened his palm as bones and muscles formed and jabbed like knives impaling the phone with the sim card sticking out of the broken screen.
QubGFG8.jpg

Villain: Impailer
Power: able to create bones, muscle and flesh
can recreate his insides.
Biological Father to Ino

Matsuda blinked when he heard a knock on his door he was under the impression that no one else was here tonight. He closed his laptop, and got slowly to his feet. "One moment." he said turning towards the door as he grabbed his scarf and wrapped it around his neck making sure that the red fabric covered his mouth and nose. It wouldn't do a lot to buffer his breath if he went full impact, but the fabric was designed to help him breath through it without accidentally blowing down the house the fabric dissipated the wind he generated. Opening the door he actually smiled at the invite. This could go one of two ways, if the faculty had really okay'd the student as a watch than he would be able to walk outside of the campus main gate, if it wasn't than the gate lock out would occur just like if a non student had tried to enter the campus. Either way it would be on the sempai.

"A burger sounds good, heck I'll get you a drink. Yoshiro-Sempai" When his phone buzzed he looked at the student, "You can answer that if you want return her phone call. He walked towards the exit with the other student. "Please Call me Matsu, I've spent the last couple of years being called Ito-San, or 423-A."

"I'll be right back."

Ryuji shouted back at her mother while stepped outside with a backpack. the young man proceeded to head in direction to his local store. The plan; to cook up some nice dinner to celebrate.

However, as he went through a smaller street to cut on time he saw a familiar figure in the shape of that girl Ino. Seeing her go into a darkened alleyway appeared suspicious; He felt she could take care of herself but a sting of curiosity kept on poking him.

...Then he heard something, and his body tensed. He slowly approached to see what it was, noticing two figures shrouded in darkness. One had to be her, but the other was around her, much taller.

Something was wrong....

Matsuda blinked when he heard a knock on his door he was under the impression that no one else was here tonight. He closed his laptop, and got slowly to his feet. "One moment." he said turning towards the door as he grabbed his scarf and wrapped it around his neck making sure that the red fabric covered his mouth and nose. It wouldn't do a lot to buffer his breath if he went full impact, but the fabric was designed to help him breath through it without accidentally blowing down the house the fabric dissipated the wind he generated. Opening the door he actually smiled at the invite. This could go one of two ways, if the faculty had really okay'd the student as a watch than he would be able to walk outside of the campus main gate, if it wasn't than the gate lock out would occur just like if a non student had tried to enter the campus. Either way it would be on the sempai.

"A burger sounds good, heck I'll get you a drink. Yoshiro-Sempai" When his phone buzzed he looked at the student, "You can answer that if you want return her phone call. He walked towards the exit with the other student. "Please Call me Matsu, I've spent the last couple of years being called Ito-San, or 423-A."

"Yeah babe, We are heading out now to McRonald's to see that Part Time Devil for a free meal. Shall I meet you on the way then?" said Yoshiro. "You are such a good kohai, Matsuda-kun," he added. Yoshiro then headed to the gate with Matsuda. Now the school demands Matsuda does not leave unaccompanied. and while a good student, Yoshiro was still just a student. So they needed a teacher. Sadly, Yoshiro was forced to split from his new friend at the gate when a warning alarm went off.

"Well that sucks. Sorry," He then started to walk to the burger joint alone, which conveniently cut past said Alley. "Hey is that Ino-chan? Ino! Over here! Why is that taller man trying to wrestle her? Oh my god she is being molested by a pervert! We have to help!" shouted Yoshio at the top of his lungs. Shit just got real!

Last edited:
Finally having a day off mostly, izumi had decided to explore around the town like always especially since it was crowded most of the time and of course having these gauntlets and armor it was easier to just walk around on the roof of course from being less crowded as well as jumping off of then into alleys like a badass as she ran off a building and made across going into a full sprint and jumping off a few more before passing the local burger joint and of course hearing struggling and call for help. “ red dragon emperor boosted gear. Red dragon emperor scale mail...” switching before jumping off and flying over a building just on top of them and backing up to have a running start before suddenly jumping down right on top of the man. “ finally got to do something....you got to feel the wrath of the emperor...” picking him up before throwing him against the wall, before picking the man up again. “ how does it feel seeing a dragon up close?” Asking with a tease.

Kenjiro was walking around in his hero costume, patrolling the city, even on one of his days off. Just because he didn’t get payed for it today didn’t mean that he couldn’t help. He did his best to remember to smile and act friendly, but he’d always been an introvert, and there were few people that he could spend all day with. His eyes panned side to side, ears alert. He knew something bad was happening, there always was, but this might not be the right part of town. And then he heard the cry for help, and saw someone get YEETed across an alley. He knew a hero when he saw one. But he did worry she was getting carried away. Kenjiro retrieved a pair of handcuffs from one of the pouches on his belt and said “here, cuff him and take him to the police station,” as he tossed them over.

"Holy crap on a stick. That girl just went JOHN CENA on that bad guy," said Yoshiro. He was standing there his mouth half hung open in shock. He started to scramble into his pockets to find a cell phone. He should call the police. There was a molester grabbing girls in alleys. He saw Kenjiro and said,"Sensei! That girl is a student. Only you can legally turn this guy in!" he started coming towards the alley.

“Right.” Kenjiro walks over, pickingnup the cuffs and twirling them on a finger as he said “ma’am, if you’d be so kind as to turn him around and hold his hands behind his back so I can cuff him, that would be swell. Remember, our jobs is to apprehend criminals and protect civilians, not smear them across five city blocks.” Although he said it like a joke, he was gently chastising Izumi for being unnecessarily rough, while making it casual, and nondirect, allowing her to save face.

Napper shook his head as he let out the chloroform from his body. He tried to keep his hand over her mouth and nose but Ino kept squirming. She gritted her teeth as she bit into the man's hand and got a big wiff of the gas. She shook her head as she quickly swept her feet and slammed her weight with him into the wall....

*Bounce*

What the hell.

Ino shook her head again once more as she tossed her weight again.

*bong*

"GOD DAMN IT GIRL CALM DOWN I AM NOT TRYING TO HURT YOU YOUR DAD JUST WISHES TO SEE HIS LITTLE..." Franky's eyes raised as he heard a shout. He turned to see Yoshi some random student shouting Ino's name, "HEY BOY I AM JUST TRYING TO REUNITE A FA..." He paused hearing another shout and looked up, "Oh come on what the hell." Franky felt the slam from the girl above leaping onto him. As the strange girl picked Franky up and tossed him into the wall like some raging bull, The chloroform would secrete more out of his body making a denser thickness. "HEY HANG ON I AM NOT TRYING TO.." He felt himself chucked as the rubber body squished like a dog toy. A squeaky sound came out and then A POOOFFFFF.

The chloroform quickly gassed out more as Ino got a full smell and fell over scrapping her shoulder and arm against the wall. "Oh great now look at what you." his body quickly formed back as he was launched again from the rubber. He felt himself grabbed again and raised. He blinked as he spit out more chloroform, "Well personally as a cartoon man made of rubber and trying to REUNITE A FAMILY well pretty pissed off...I napper do not try to put people asleep but you are a dragon empress clearly and..." He started to wiggle with his rubber form more. As Kenjiro walked over talking the word Criminal rang into the man's ears, "Cr...iminal....CRIMINAL SIR I AM A VIGILANTE FOR HIRE I AM NO CRIMINAL I WAS JUST TRYING TO POLITELY APREHEND THE GIRL SO HER FATHER COULD MEET HER....HE NEVER SAW HER GROW UP AND HE WANTS TO MAKE SURE SHE IS SAFE....at least that is what the hiring email said...I mean I talked to him he is on his way and....geez call Beverly hills chiwhawha off my ass." The man started to wiggle again but did not do anything other than stretch his head making more chloroform spash out again, "I AM NAPPER A VIGILANTE FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE....I NEED NO HERO LICENSE NOR LAWS TO KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF ANGRY CHILDREN PLAYING WITH KNIVES.....I ROB FROM THE RICH AND GIVE TO THE POOR I REUNITE LOST ONES TO THEIR FAMILIES AND I DO NOT HURT CHILDREN even if they are clearly teenagers and whew one of them is active if you get my drift......I am only saying I AM A CARTOON MAN I DIDNT NEED NO GUM GUM FRUIT NOR ANYONE'S HELP THIS ORPHAN BECAME AND ORPHEN FOR JUSTICE AN ORPHEN THAT DOES NOT BEND TO YOUR THREATs an....well I do bend THAT IS NOT THE POINT MY MONOLOGUE IS FROM THE HEART NOT FROM SOME VILLIANOUS CARTOONY WAY OF EARNING A QUICK BUCK.....really I had to research her I mean I know she is with that boy and god I mean did I research...her mother seems to be with any man now but she shows no sign of being active like miss bunny rabbit.....her father only wishes to see his daughter he may be a criminal but he promised not to do anything and to leave after he paid me and met her.....so yeah just chill the fuck out and FUCK OFF AND LET ME GO YOUR METAL IS HURTING MY FUCKING SKIN GOD I AM RUBBER AND GASSES NOT PAIN IMMUNE YOU BITCH NOW DROP ME OR I WILL TELL YOUR PARENTS YOU ARE A POOPOOHEAD WITH A SHAFT UP YOUR ASS!"

The more the man shouted the faster he deflated till he was almost like a thin rubber band of a man his body was as thin as his arms and his weight got lighter and lighter when he let gas out. The wind literally blew him as he dangled now.

A dark shadow lingered above the rooftop. A man with white and black hair glared down with his eyes turning bright white. "I see you caught the merc…..good for you......that man was researching me a little to close." He glanced down to eye the girl with the metal arm, "So I assume you are my daughter then Ino….my little killer rabbit....it is nice to finally meet you." He hopped down into the alley doing a super hero landing. The rubber man raised his flimsy hands and began to clap, "SEE OOO HERO LANDING I MEAN WHAT IS MORE HEROIC THAN THAT....ALSO SIR..." His finger dangled a bit as he poked the girl on the ground trying to wake her. "She is Ino…..this one is just a brute wanting to wave her dick around....oh and her guardian I guess who wants to teach her proper protocol...not sure why he carries cuffs at a school seems a bit kin..."

"Shut it rubber man.....your funds have already been transferred." He would kneel down and place a hand cupping the girl's chin. He tilted his head raising her a bit off the ground. "Hmmm." The man quickly formed a blade out of his finger and cut his face. He watched as the young Ino's face gained the wound and sealed up. "She got the mother's quirk.....now to see about..." He paused seeing his hand form back to normal quicker than he hoped. Ino woke up screaming in pain as her finger formed into a knife and slowly popped and wiggled back into its original shape. "And my gift.....you young bunny are my child.....I hope you have the best luck in school and keep your mother safe...I have very important plans for you two..." The Impaler is too busy talking and inspecting to even give a hint of watching or acknowledging anyone else around him.

The napper's eyes widened in rage. He watched as the girl was cut and woke up in pain. "You double crossing pants on fire egotistical maniac....well clearly I was double crossed....I will transfer the funds back to your account after I KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF..." As the rubber man flipped Impailer just ignored and continued by cracking his neck, "Believe I found myself a mosquito"

He would stand up just reaching down to help Ino up with one hand as another hand raised with a finger pointing up to wait to the others behind him, "I will let you all know I already did my time for those past incidents...and I have shown you no hostility nor crimes I asked him to help me find her not to grab her and cause a scene.....now if you will let me be on my way I got tasks to take care of and a criminal reformed businessman does not need to lose his job over petty quarrels."

Soon she formed her blades on her arms, “ jeez I’m already getting sick of both of them....” turning to the guy in rubber, “ probably more you....and I don’t trust her ‘dad’ at all so there’s someone else keeping a watch on you.” Glaring slightly to the other man as small jets of steam shot out of her body from the openings in her armor at least with her arms to the side. “ I really don’t care, I’m still calling you a criminal anyway besides saying you steal and stuff. I’m a simple person, if I can solve my problem of dealing with egotistical people with my powers and punching I will...I’d just beat the rich who are jerks then.” shrugging as she didn’t care much for restraint though was not totally damn reckless.

Opening her hand, raising her arms, and closing her hand again the blades shot back into the gauntlets crossing her arms and giving them a glare of distrust still.

Back
Top Bottom