Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock, the end is Nigh (GuardianAngelx Fluffypuppy77)

Moka was giving a small sigh before she was standing up and just putting her hands behind her head. Man this was an irritating situation which had her turning around on her heel with a small huff. God damn it! Where the hell had he gone off to this time. It wasn't as if he had just vanished off the face of the planet. He was somewhere.... it was just a matter of where. Or if anything.... the only other place that she could think to check was where ever War and Famine were at, or going back to the damn bodyless nuisance they called a boss. Or whatever the hell they considered him.
Already she had her minions sent out to find the damn man which had Ivy looking over for a brief moment in time with a tilted head, especially since Moka had changed her outfit from what she had been wearing.... to what she normally wore when she was hunting. "What's up, Moka?" Ivy questioned, a bit of concern in her voice.
"Death has gone missing. Which isn't good.... at all." Moka spoke. Sure even without death people would still die.... although there would be trapped souls which was going to lead to everything getting quite hectic and chaotic. First stop.... visiting Apocalypse to see if he knew where the hell her partner was. Ivy was speaking, "I'll keep an eye out for him as well."

~Oh, a treat. Twice in a day you come. First to steal, now for whatever.~ The bodiless voice bubbled from within the magma. It’s booming tone echoing the darkened cavern. ~To Why do you come?~ Was it’s questioning tone from below as the orange glow from the cracks that spider webbed around the pit, glowed a bit brighter for her to see. No, Apocalypse was not quite all knowing when it came to his riders.

((is his voice red to you? cause my phones being weird and even if i make it red in editing... it’s not red when i save it.....))

(Nope it isn't red.)

"Yeah because an innocent Sin was killed. We agreed that we weren't going to kill the ones that have done nothing. Sloth just sleeps all day and hardly does anything, Lust set him up. As you can see Greed is still here. But no I came to find out where Death was. One of his hounds has been with me, then the other showed up. Evidently he cannot be found anywhere." Moka spoke after a moment in time as she stood with a hand on her hip.

(dang, i’ll just bold it and fix later)

~Death is Missing?~ The voice seemed truly questioning and confused. Why would the oldest most important rider... vanish?!
~You are quite sure he is not in his cave? Check... Good Girl, please check!~ Oh the bubbling seemed worried now... Death kept the world in balance.... There was far too many souls being born... getting hit... crushed... all the injuries and her diseases that should be killing and unable to complete her job.
If Death was gone, He would really have to show himself and fix the mess.. but none of the riders or sins would want that.
No he didn’t mention her earlier statement about innocents. He had wanted ALL dead heads... He would have cleared the earth off of everything then had smashed their heads for rebirth as an animal. A new project- see how long it too for human regrowth... But Moka seemed adamant to not take part when he explained this her first visit. Fighting wasn’t worth her turning to the Sins, so he remained silent.

"That is what Jasper said, he wasn't there. And neither of the hounds can sense him at all." Moka spoke after a moment in time before she was looking up to the side for a brief moment in time. There was what seemed to be a faint breeze as one of her own pets was rushing off to check the cave, and to fetch the hounds, have them recheck stuff as well.

Horace went to check with the pet, searching deep in the cave and even going to the steps he could not go down.
No Death. No smells and swirling souls stuck in their light.
Jasper wasn’t just leading them on... there was really no trace of their owner. A rough bark down the stairs, hoping it reaches the Voice and Rider.
A quick search again revealed nothing as he jumped back to the Lab, searching the dark corners, jumping to a human form and checking the club above and the Mess of Lust’s club... finding nothing but police light and caution tape. No, not there either!

Well where could he have gone? It wasn't as if he had just up and vanished. He had been within his cave last.... which had her wondering if maybe he had retreated to his own realm for whatever reason. This whole situation was rather...bothersome and unneeded. Irritating really. With that she was calling her pet back to her before she spoke, "Not in his cave, not with my laboratory, not within the club of Lust." Moka knew that he wasn't within her club either, she would have sensed him... unless he had gone off the radar. Now that was quite possible as well. She had done that plenty of times, just gone of the radar. But he would have warned his hounds so that they didn't worry, she would think anyways.

Both hounds crowds at her side now when she returned- they were worried. Never in their service had he ever done this... he had never done the mindless thing with them either. They were scared he was gone... and scared for him.

The beast that was death was quite awake... but he was not free to move. Teeth bared at the cage that held his form, shocking him if he moved any more then an inch towards the door.
Oh he had a small inkling if whom had taken him....
Wrath.... her hate of the riders rivaled Lust. And to keep a rider captive was well in her range of doing.

Last edited:
(But wasn't Greed killed..... )

"We'll find him, no worries. My pets search for him now as we speak." Moka spoke as she appeared near the hounds once again before she was scratching the both behind the ears before looking over at Envy and Pride, telling them that they could get going if they so wished. This had Ivy giving a slow nod before she spoke, "If you need help at all, ask. I would be more than happy to help." This had the Queen of Diseases giving a faint smirk before she spoke, "We'll see how bad it gets." With that she was sweeping her cloak around herself and cooed, "If anything.... that dark side will come out to play."

(yes?..... whose left?????)(envy, pride,sloth,gluttony,lust,greed...)

Andrew stood taller at her dismissal, he’d been watching the choking woman, inside no longer healing after that third round. But unable to die she constantly was bleeding out. He felt nothing for the cold woman as he backed away and went along Mokas other cells, all stages of endless pain since Death wasn’t around.
“Makes good target practice with the whip if they can’t die; just saying.” he shrugged and went back to Ivy’s side.
This was just his partly tired self as he mentioned this but “If you take a break, sleep... fresh eyes in the morning...” and for some strange reason leaned on Ivy’s back as a quick pillow, he wasnt really a night owl but he wanted quick warmth and if both woman complied- nap sandwich

(Envy and Pride are still alive. Lust is being tortured, Gluttony was hanging out at the party, Wrath is... not sure where she is. Greed was killed, and Sloth is in the process of being revived. )

Moka looked over towards the male for a moment in time before she spoke, "I use them as guinea pigs for all sorts of things." With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was turning to face the pair of them. With that she was giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "I would rest but.... I need to find Death. I should go and find War and Famine, let them know so that they can help. Because if we can't find him then.... Apocalypse will make an arrival and we don't want that." Ivy was looking at Pride for a moment before she was looking over at Moka then gestured to the male. "Feel free to camp out in my apartment for a bit."

(Wrath!!!! i always forget one of them!)

As if taking her offer as an order, the Sin went directly up the little flight of stairs she pointed at and dropped too her bed
Ahh cozy.

(as for Death don’t know if i really want her to have taken him... I just thought it would be interesting)

(Yeah be interesting if he had been taken by a Sin.... but not Greed since Greed is dead. Perhaps Gluttony.)

(Just now saw that you had edited the post.)

Moka just watched the male sin disappear up the stairs before she was looking over at Ivy, who was just giving a faint smile and mentioning that she would help if needed to just give her a call. With that Moka was giving a sigh before she was fading away and vanishing to the home where she knew that War and Famine were at. Nope she didn't even knock, just strode into the house. "War! Famine! We have a situation." she called out up the stairs, sure that the two were locked away in their room. Pretty normal for them honestly. At least the place was clean... well down there anyways, who knew about the bedroom. Famine had a tendency to undress and just throw her stuff where ever instead of putting it in a basket. Her outfit for the next day was usually something she was randomly grabbing up from the floor usually.

“HoneyBuns!?” A face peeked out from the covers, slapping something beside her and sitting up with the sheet on her chest.
No she didn’t mind intruders, but when it was Pestilence it was something important.... With out Death even, rarer still.
“Little Moka, how can we help you?” Famine asked her little sibling as she smacked War once more to come out from beneath.

"Why does it not shock me overly much to find you two like this." Moka spoke before she was giving a shake of her head, and running fingers through her white hair. There was a serious look on her face before she spoke, "Death is missing. Jasper and Horace can't find him at all. A very bad situation. We need to find him, otherwise the balance is going to go out of wack and if we don't.... that means Apocalypse is going to show himself. And I would rather that not happen." With that she was folding her arms across her chest, although she wasn't really looking at them at that point in time.

There was movement at Famines side, finally, and the brute of a man that was War sat near his partner.
"Why would we care if Death is not here? Just because Apoc comes doesn't affect us, I get the biggest war and Fi gets to work her best then too. You should Want to have no death, all your pets can cause the most pain."
"Cal!" Fi whacked the man's leg really hard. "It's bad because Apoc will kill everything! Even our bodies! Of course we'll help, Moka. Where would you like us to start?" Fi asked and flung the blanket off her hard form, snapping a slim number on and a pair of combat boots

Moka just looked at War as he seemed to pop out from under the covers although it seemed like she didn't have to explain anything, Fi was explaining it to him. "As Fi stated. Apocalypse will kill us, then you won't get that war you wanted, or anything. We'll be reborn and who knows when that will happen." Moka spoke after a moment in time before she was looking towards Fi as she questioned where to start. This had her giving a small breath of air before she spoke, "To be honest.... I'm not quite sure. I suppose... the last place he went. And we would need Jasper and Horace to lead us there since it was a death they had caused." With that she was turning away from them so that they could start their hunt.

"Oh and I can't believe you two killed Sloth. I'm pretty sure that was the one Sin that we all agreed to leave alone. He doesn't do anything except for sleep. Also.... you'll have to come by the lab some time. I managed to capture Lust. Fucking hoe." Moka spoke after a moment in time before she looked over her shoulder, a slight grin on her lips. With that she was reaching out to Horace and Jasper mentally, calling one of them to her side. Which one came she didn't care, but she only wanted one at the time.

Back
Top Bottom