Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 4: Hope Springs Eternal

"Oh, sweet, well, as the school year has just started, I welcome you." Kye thought back over the night before scanning the empty room. I don't think I am on a date. No, ramen is not my usual, I have had an unusual night." Her face suddenly lifted, brightening as she seemed to know something. "You. Sorry, no, unusual night. Started with new training with my girls club, after a service project, a friend needed help, now after an unexpected detour I find myself hungry and here. Thank you for the invite to sit," Kye now sits, across from the beauty. "Syra, beautiful name. In times like this, I feel I don't like to eat alone." Looking over her shoulder she calls to the counter, "I will also have what she is having."

The overworked attendant, who only wanted to close for the night, turned and grumbling about the dumpling special order, added another ramen order to his night. Kye would have to make it worth his night.

Isabella thought for a moment and look at the little white squirrel and nods "if there a way to make sure this baby won't be a monster, then i will do anything it take to make sure it will be the case. I will go to that spring and i know i am love, i am just afraid that i could be less loved because i will be with child and because most of my friends doesn't approve. I am not even aware if Ryoko, that i hold so dear to my heat, share the same feeling i do and if she was, she might not want to share this baby with me".

She start crying again just at the thought that Ryoko might leave her after this. "i don't want to be alone facing this".

Dd48d74f5656509f4b5cb62e965e1129_%281%29.jpg
5432d05dfc066c96dcb63ee49dceb585.jpg

Ryoko both both blushed hard at her friends words and started to cry sympathetic tears. The tenshi slipped into bed behind Isabella. Her arms went around the other girs' waist and one wing enfolded her in a gentle embrace as well. "Don't ever think that, Isa-chan," she whispered, "I'll never abandon you. Never." Ryoko's lips grazed the bac of the younger girl's neck.

"Strange night?" Syra laughed and beamed the girl a smile. If she was going to compete with this girl for strange nights she would defiantly be taking the gold ribbon, but as it stood Syra didn't share the events of her night. Nobody would believe her. They'd probably think she was insane. Even after being involved in the events Syra found it hard to believe herself. "Yeah that sounds kind of strange. What does your club do?"

As the ramen arrived she inhaled the sweet aroma like a kid about to eat their favourite me. "Thanks for the food"

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

Avaron gave a little squee when she got Emy's text. Sure, I'll be right there.

While the others were finding restraints--two jump ropes, a pair of jumper cables, a length of bungy chord, a ball of twine and a full linnen closest, she hurried over to join them. There weren't any hand cuffs to be found, but, well... They hadn't checked Isabella's parents room yet...

Avaron rang the doorbell before letting herself in, calling out a greeting one would use if invited. Though Isabella's age, some might know that Avaron was in the same class as Ryoko and Emi. She was wearing a floral print skirt and vest open too a sakura-pink tube top. "Good evening, everyone," she gave a bow, checking if Emi would introduce her.

With the ramen there, Kye quickly stood and bowed to the host and accepted the meal. "Exulltante, crescendo!" she cried, then seating again "Oh nothing much, just a bunch of Magic girls who right Italian poetry, listen to music, and help each other survive to another day of school." With this, Kye raises her hands up to pose her chin in them with a heesy smile and her bracelet promininetly displayed beneath the threatrics.

"Exulltante, crescendo?" Syra repeated, raising an eyebrow. Between the girls fashion and manner of speech it was obvious the girl wasn't from here originally. Breaking her chopsticks Syra scooped up some noodles, "Never heard that saying before?" Her eye caught on the girls bracelet, compared to her own it seemed ordinary. Granted the one she had been given was far from ordinary or even plain. Carefully eating the noodles so that she didn't slurp Syra almost deflated as the flavours danced around her mouth. I'm coming here more often.

"Poetry and music really are not my thing. I'm more of a sports person myself."

"Oh, they are music terms, crescendo is where the music rises to a high point, often increasing in both volume and intensity, exultante is with joy, not just happy, but spiritual joy. I just meant that the food is a heavenly high point of my day. Grasping the bowl, she raised it to her lips, savoring the mingling of the soup beneath the noodles before slurping a few of the noodles with her soup. Where Syra had melted, Kye inhaled deeply her back straightening and arching, her ample bosom prominently displayed before the giantess as her eyes closed in the bliss of sensations. Definitely have to share this place with the others.

"Sports?" Kye broke her silence, "That is nice. It is said that it takes all voices to create an orchestra or choir. I am a violinist, Though there are many parts to any performance." She continues eating, slurping quietly, though not able to prevent it as she enjoys the ramen. When her dumpling and lo mein dish arrived, she set the dish between them and offered to share the delectable with a wave of her own chopsticks.

Emi smiled as she was mid stretch "Come on in Avaron Isabella is in her room with Ryoko and the others are gathering goodies for the challenge and tonight's entertainment. Now come close so I can whisper your involvement in the finale!"

She stretched straight out in front of her and her legs at a 45 degree angle on either side and she reached out as far as she could and nearly pressed her self against the floor.

"Interesting. So if you were with your group of friends this evening why are you suddenly by yourself? You never did answer my question?" Carefully eat the noodles in a polite manner she looked up and eyed the girl with a playful smile. After such a wild evening she wasn't sure weather or not to trust random strangers. Especially when this new world had opened up to her. Reaching for one of the dumpling she dipped it into the broth "Thank you."

Even the taste of the dumplings was divine, suppressing a small squeal she covered her mouth with her hand. "sorry the food here is so much better then the place in my old town."

Hitomi hummed softly to herself as set about in search of restraints, her tail continuing to wag happily as she munched on her cookie. There was part of her that really enjoyed this sort of scavenging, poking around in cupboards and dark corners in search of who-knows-what; she suspected it was something to do with the fox in her blood. Normally she satisfied that feeling by digging into old art supply stores, but it turned out that searching someone else's house was just as good!

The Kitsune was feeling pretty good about their chances when she returned to the group. True to Emi's suggestion, she'd kept out of their hosts' bedrooms. She'd bundled up her findings in a bedsheet, tying it to use a sack, and she placed down on the couch as she entered the room.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Avaron-san." Hitomi bowed and politely introduced herself, but she couldn't help but be a little distracted watching Emi stretch out of the corner of her eye. Man, that girl was flexible! Perhaps their chances in this contest weren't so good, after all...

"Oh, I said this." Quickly the nekogirl checked over her shoulder since this would offer more detail. "Tonight we were to meet for calisthenics, but we heard the cries for help. I couldn't help but respond and my fellow Magic girls joined us. That led to a man-hunt through the streets when one of my girls were kidnapped, and a showdown in a garden. That said, I couldn't just let you be alone after that, so I tailed you, you truly have great taste in restaurants." She took a dumpling from the bowl dipping it and savoring the bite as she watched for the truth to hit the girl. As it did, she just nodded, leaning forward to place a hand on hers.

Laura was searching for something to make a good restraint. Rummaging around, She grinned as she saw the hint of a black sheen, and grabbed the roll of tape with a chuckle that could only be described as impish. She didn’t even try to hide what she was going to use.... or her stares at the most fetching angle she had to view Emi from.

She listened to Kye explain everything about the night, revealing that she was one of the other girls and the addition of stalking. For some reason she wasn't surprised to find out kye was one of the other magic girls, letting out a sigh she put the chopsticks down. "Look... you didn't need to follow me. I'm capable of looking after myself." Picking up her bowl she took a mouthful of the delicious soupy broth. Savouring the flavour she put the bowl down, "I guess you also came to scald me or rather Melanippe for speaking my mind or her mind? depends how you look at it really." Letting out a sigh she looked across at the nekogirl.

Emi grinned and took a brief break from stretching and picked up her phone and looked at the time and started counting down " Five, Four, Three, Two and One! alright , Please bring your items to the living room and prepare to begin the contest!" While speaking she started typing and sent a text to Avaron " Your part in the surprise is for the finale, You tie me up and the girls tying me up and its a race to see if they can get out of the restraints faster then I can!"

Emi continued to stretch she was wearing black yoga pants that came to the middle of her black and a baby blue tshirt that covered her torso and hugged her upper body snugly. Emi was barefoot as she removed her shoes and socks earlier.

Hitomi snagged another cookie from the plate - having finished her original one while searching - but for the moment she didn't bite into it. She just held it as she nodded, confidently. "Alright, here we go. Three challenges, right?" She glanced over at Laura. "Do you want to take the first shot?"

The kitsune was fired up to compete, now. She didn't know much about tying restraints, but she figured that if she watched Emi's first escape closely, she might figure something out.

Kye aborted the contact as the warrior raised her hands with the bowl. She smiled, warm, knowing, and penetrating. "After tonight, none will believe that you cannot take care of yourself. The reason we held and I was in any health to follow my sister was in part for you." She lifted another sauce coated dumpling to her smile and bit into the steamy confection. "No, I am not here to admonish someone for their heartfelt response, you don't need me to tell you how you or your ego came across. Nor do you need me to threaten you with all of the damnation and suffering that you would experience if such an aggressive, bullying assault on the traumatized is ever witnessed by me again. Do you?" There was a sardonic lift of her eyes as she gazed back to the host of Melanippe.

A long moment where the pending threat lay bare before a glowing smile rises her spirits to the vapid, "No, I followed you because there was a tear in your soul, one that has only just began to mend and one that I figured that as a warrior you may lash out. I make an excellent target for I have difficulty noticing when I am targeted. Or so I'm told. My father is a great one for venting." She is now looking at the rafters of the shop, her serious moment passing almost as quickly as it arose.

Isabella felt Ryoko behind her and cry even more as Ryoko was holding her and was talking to her. Isabella cried and spoke to Ryoko "i am sorry, i was weak, i wanted to fight and to stop him but i was weak, but now that you are here with me i am feeling much better."

She then heard the bell and wonder who it was since she thought everyone was there already.

She look at Ryoko as she rise from the bed "The little white squirrel said that there might be some place i can go to purify myself from what that thing had made to me and it might even save this baby, i know it might sound stupid to keep it but it goes against my very fiber to kill it, i am so wrong in doing this ?".

Syra raised an eye at the cat-girl across the table as she lay the threat out. In reality she knew that what she had said as Melanippe was overly harsh and perhaps she could have used a little more finesse with words. Taking another mouthful of the broth she let the silence echo through their booth. Thinking about it carefully, she wondered why she had said it in the first place. It was out of character for her, normally she wouldn't even hurt a fly. Lowering the bowl she smirked at Kye.

"Well I can promise i won't verbally attack your friend... Melanippe however... That's another story entirely. It's like... it's like she has no verbal breaks. She says what i think. That's why you saw me upset. I generally don't like causing conflict, I'm ussualy calm, playful and collected. When i'm her it's like there is a never ending rage and lust for destruction of those things. I took myself away from the group before i could explode anymore. Like i said all i wanted from the night was to eat a nice bowl of ramen and we all know how that went." Eating the remaining of her noodles she cleaned her mouth with the napkin.

Laura grinned, twirling the roll of tape on her finger and saying “I dunno. Doesn’t seem fair to start with tape. Is our victim alright with that?” Laura sat down and smirked. “Promise to cooperate when I’m tying you up?”

Emi Grinned of course "ill cooperate, why would I propose such a challenge and resist, that would be quite unbecoming of me. I have left what order the restraints get used up the two of you. I hope this will be fun for all of us!"

Laura grins, saying “awesome. Arms behind your back then.” Laura planned to tape Emi’s forearms and wrists together, then wrap some tape around her upper arms to bind them to her chest, to reduce exploitable leverage, before finishing off by binding her ankles together, and generally demonstrating way too much knowledge of binding techniques for it to be a casual interest.

Emi stopped her stretching and laid her self down on her stomach and placed her arms crossed at the wrists and made no moves and just waited she had kept her body very relaxed and kept a composed look about her. "Position me as you see fit Laura!"

Laura smiles, and says. “I’m gonna need you to take off a few things, to make sure you can’t just wiggle out of your clothes. Still sound fair? Because if you do that, I’ll straddle your back, then ask you to grab your upper arms behind your back if you can, before wrapping plenty of tape around your your wrists first, then your forearms. After that I’ll slide the tape around your chest and tape your arms closer to your back. I’ll make sure the tape is beneath your bust so as not to squish anything, before wrapping your calves together.”

Laura seemed excited just talking about it, and let out a nervous cough before saying “but uh, yeah, first I’m gonna need you to strip down.” Aaaaw. Was Laura embarrassed about her bondage fetish?

Emi nodded "just so you know i only i have a sports bra and panties on underneath this outfit" She sat up and pulled of the black yoga pants and then her top and neatly pilled them near her shoes. She the returned to laying on her stomach now only in a powder blue sports and matching color boy cut panties. she put her arms folded forearm to forearm like asked "Okay do you worst!" she gave Laura a look like she has seen this before and not really shocked and she had this wide grin on her face as she put two and two together about what might not be so secret anymore.

Back
Top Bottom