Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fear The Living (w/ Orion)

As soon as Marley had her hand wrapped around his length, Nick was a goner. Immediately he groaned, stunned by the fact that she had the balls to just reach over and grab him like that. It seemed that she wasn't all shy, after all. As much as he didn't mind taking the lead (something he had assumed he would likely have to do with Marley), Nick didn't mind if that wasn't the case. He was already hard and incredibly hungry for her, so he pried his boxers off of her body and then moved in for the kill. His lips started to attack Marley's neck and this time he was much gentler as he didn't want to leave more marks. At the same time his hand dipped between her thighs and he searched for her clit. Once he found it, he started to rub slow, soft circles on her.

As Nick moved, Marley moved easily with him until he was on top of her. The way that he then kissed her brought soft moans to Marley's sweet lips, though today she would be much more careful about how much noise she was making - especially now that she knew just how many people were actually in this place. It was at that point that her nimble fingers started to work on his length, slowly pumping from head to part way down the shaft. She wasn't able to keep that up long, though - Marley was weak when it came to her lover's touch, and as soon as his hands dipped between her thighs she was distracted. He was careful with her - gentle. He handled her clit with both care and skill, and almost immediately she had let out a whine that said she needed more.

"Nicky," she gasped as she spread her legs apart to give him more access to her bared body. All the while she continued to stroke along his length, absolutely loving the feeling of having him in hand. It wasn't long before she used her hold in his hair to urge him to leave her neck - she wanted to be kissing him again, needed it even.

Marley's touch was quickly driving Nick wild. He couldn't help but rock his hips in to her hand and when she spread her legs apart for him, he couldn't help but move in towards her. At first he had forgotten that he was supposed to use a rubber. Who actually wanted to anyways? As much as he would for Marley, if logistics wouldn't get in the way he would have gladly preferred to slip in to her bare. As he continued to rub her clit he took his cock from her hand and pulled the lower part of his body in closer to hers. He gave in to her desperate need to kiss him and let their mouths meet in a clash of lips and tongue (this time he didn't hold back), and at the same time he lined his length up with her entrance.

He didn't push in to her - not yet. She would have to ache for him a little more before he would give her that. Instead, the tip of his cock teased her hole - he rocked his hips gently against her to goad just the very tip of his length, maybe half of an inch, in to her warmth. One hand continued to circle her pleasure point while the other jerked his own length in tune with the teasing thrusts.

What was he doing to her? Marley had never had a man get to close to having sex with her only to tease, but at the same time the way he pushed just subtly against her opening and stretched her pussy around him was one of the most amazing things that she had ever felt. If she had thought he was getting her going just by the way he worked magic along her clit, she had been wrong - now she was truly being driven crazy.

"Stoop," she whined, a playful thing because she didn't want to fall too in love with the way he was treating her right then. The last thing that they needed was a repeat of the previous night, after all - Marley had absolutely no desire to find herself pregnant and he had already pushed his limits by shooting in to her (accidentally, admittedly) the once. "Just take me please. I need you."

In response, Nick sat his body up. He didn't stop the gentle thrusting just yet though, because he wasn't done making her writhe. He let go of himself and grabbed her by the hip before urging a little more of his length in to her body and with each motion the head of his cock sunk in to her before being pulled out completely. After a little bit of that, he even started rocking her hips down on him in tune. It was hard for him to stay in control and not start properly slamming her.

"Are you really going to tell me that you don't like this?" He asked. At this point he had virtually forgotten about the fact that he was supposed to be wrapping himself. Marley felt way too damn good, and it was so obvious that she was liking it as well. How could he even think about anything other than the beautiful girl underneath him?

Fucking hell - she was falling in love with this. Nick always treated her with such care, and he looked hotter than ever as he perched himself at her waist. The way he gripped her waist set her skin on fire, and every shallow thrust drove her absolutely wild. How was she supposed to tell him to stop? Not even protection felt like it was worth having him torn away from her even for a second. Before long, she had lost any desire to even consider it.

"I doo," she moaned as he continued to rock her hips down on him. All she wanted to do now was encourage more of him, feel him buried deep inside of her. Marley slid herself down the bed just a few inches and hooked her legs around his hips so that her feet rested against his ass. Basically, the pretty little thing was silently begging for Nick to give her more.

Marley was becoming an eager little thing it seemed. Her little moans made Nick ache to give her what she wanted, and as soon as she had wrapped her legs around his hips he was ready to give her it. He started to thrust harder in to her tight hole and let himself get deeper as well. Though he moved slowly, eventually he had worked his cock deep in to her until she couldn't take any more. He moaned and groaned as he flexed his hips, and he used his hold on Marley to raise her lips a little further.

"Fuck, baby," he moaned as his pacing started to grow frantic. It was hard to hold back when he was in someone as tight, and overhwhelmingly hot, as Marley was. Nick looked down at his girl's body with lust clouding his eyes. He could see her breasts bouncing with each thrust and her hips shaking. It was all tremendously arousing, and he couldn't hold back on his urge to be touching her. As he continued to slam in to Marley, he finally released her clit and he used that hand to grab and grope at one breast and then the other.

No one had ever made Marley feel as good as she did with this boy's thick (bare) cock buried deep inside of her. The angle that he used managed to hit all of her sweet spots with every motion, driving her wild beyond her own comprehension. She echoed his moans, too - growing louder even though she was struggling to be quiet, because Nick's cock was getting to her and each thrust was bringing her closer and closer to her peak.

She whimpered as he pulled his hand away from her clit - but she didn't need the additional touch, she just wanted it. As he fondled and fooled with the soft, supple flesh of her c-cups Marley felt like her whole body was tightening. Her heels dug in to his ass as her cunt squeezed tight around him and she grasped desperately at the bedsheets, so close to going over the edge that she could feel it.

She wasn't the only one coming close, but Nick needed her to be the one who came first - that was the gentlemanly thing to do, after all. Encouraged by her moans and the way that her body tightened around him, Nick picked up his pace. He slammed in to her sweet sex with vigor, pulling her back along him with every movement. He could barely hold himself back but he knew - he knew - that she would want him to. Normally he was better disciplined than he had been the night before, so that shouldn't be a problem.

"Cum for me baby," he encouraged as he twisted a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "I can tell you want to - don't fight it. I want to feel you cum all over my cock."

Marley teetered along that edge for what felt like forever, so close to release and yet still so far away. Every single thrust sent waves of pleasure through her body and there was nothing she could do but love every second of it - her moans only grew needier and more desperate, and as he pushed especially deep in to her tight, soaking walls her release finally came. Marley clung to the sheets so hard that her knuckles turned white and she bit down on her lip because she didn't know how else to keep herself quiet(ish). Her legs quivered and shook around Nick's body as she gushed and squirmed, calling out his name.

By now she wanted to feel his release inside of her - didn't want this to end for any reason. As much as last night's mishap had left her paranoid, Marley couldn't think of anything that compared to feeling his warmth start to flood her. It was a dangerous game that they played right now - because if he came now, she still had her legs wrapped tight aroubd him, and Marley wasn't sure that she would be able to let him go.

Marley was always beautiful, but somehow that didn't even start to compare to how gorgeous she looked as she came around him. The sight alone nearly stopped Nick from being able to hold back his own release, yet her grip on his cock had made it borderline impossible. With every thrust her body was squeezing him like she was milking him.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," he warned her before letting out a moan louder than any that Marley was making. Even though she was trying to stay quiet, Nick was not of the same mindframe. Right now, all he cared about was letting his beautiful girl know that he was throbbing so hard he was about to burst so that she had the chance to let his body go. If she didn't unwrap her legs from him, there would be nothing he could do but finish inside of her.

Well what the fuck was she supposed to do about that? Marley was still lost in the throes of her orgasm, unable to even think straight. If anything, his release would just make everything feel so much better. In turn all she could do was whine, because she didn't know of any better choice. Logically she should let go but she didn't care about logic right now.

If he could hold off long enough for her come down then she would maybe be able to make better choices. For now though? Nope. She was going to keep letting her body cling to him.

Nick wasn't able to hold back much longer - that had been the entire reason he had said something to Marley. He was so close to release that the fact that she continued to cling to him alone was enough to make him want to unload deep in to her. Most men would be thrilled to be allowed to cum inside of their partner bare, and he was no different. He had an infinite amount of respect for the beautiful girl, but instinct was instinct - and his told him that buried inside of Marley was the best place to be.

"Babe," he moaned - a last, final warning that she should let go of him if she was going to. Whether she did or not, his cock twitched as it started to spurt thick semen. If possible, he hilted himself as deep in to her as he could. If not, he was okay with spraying on to her belly. Either way, Nick could not keep quiet as ecstacy overwhelmed him.

Marley probably - definitely - should have let go, but god did having Nick's dick buried in her make need him. She clung to him tight and that hold just became even tighter as her cunt was flooded with his warmth, so much so that she was left seeping a mixture of their fluids. Her hands grasped at his, holding them even though he was holding her hips, and the redhead rocked her body along her lover's hips until he was milked and spent.

By the end she was left gasping for her breath, worn out in the best way possible. After they were both left finished and their bodies stilled, Marley let out a shaky laughd. "We're... Really bad at being safe," she joked, though it was a serious manner. "It's... Amazing, though - being with you."

"I wonder who's fault that is?" Nick remarked as he looked down at the beautiful girl in his bed. In the glow of her orgasm Marley somehow looked even more stunning than usual, and that was something he had thought impossible until he had seen her laughing and smiling in front of him. After they both had started to relax he let go of her hips and then pulled her legs off of him. After he finally slipped out of her, Nick climbed on top of her. His hands supported him at her sides, and he leaned into kiss her.

"Is that what we're doing together though?" He asked her, and then pressed a second kiss to her lips. "Being with each other?"

He kissed her, and Marley was left wondering as well. What were they even doing with each other? She didn't want to just be someone that he was sleeping with (slept with?), but they had also never actually talked about what was going on so it wasn't like she could really have any expectations - it wasn't like Nick was exactly known for getting in to monogamous relationships. Over the years she had heard of him getting involved with quite a few women and none of them became girlfriends - so why could she expect anything else? Overall, the fact that he had even brought it up made her nervous. The last thing she wanted now was rejection - it had stung like a bitch the first time that they had fooled around when he didn't dare to even say a word to her about it after, and it would hurt her again if Nick said that he just wanted to be her friend.

"Well..." She could barely even look him in the eye, but she forced herself to - if just to say that she wanted to be on the same page as him. "I mean, what do you want?"

What did he want? Nick wanted her, endlessly. Even though they had grown apart, Nick still couldn't name one person who had ever been more important to him than Marley was. He just wished that he hadn't spent years keeping his feelings to himself. Maybe if he had spoken up a long time ago, they could have had so much more time together. Maybe if he had spoken up, he could have saved himself from years of misery.

"I want you," he told her. "I've wanted you for so long, but I didn't think it was possible that you could want me back. I don't deserve any of your affection, but if I have it then I want to make the most of it - however you find most ideal, Marley."

"Then why didn't you say something?" She asked, her tone wistful rather than accusatory. "After that night... You never said anything. I thought you hated the fact that you had touched me." Little did she know, neither had a complete memory of that night. Or did he even remember at all? Marley had always assumed that he just wasn't in to her like that, even if she hoped that wasn't the case.

"... Do you even remember?" She asked in barely more than a whisper, looking to her lover above her with a wistful gaze. "Or did something change since then and now you want me?"

That night. Fuck, that really was a thing? Until Marley had spoken up, Nick had been convinced that it was just some fantasy his mind had made up to fil in the moments of a blacked out night - especially the fact that some of thw few things he could vividly recall included Marley saying she would take his virginity, a passionate desire of his at fifteen, and her underneath him.

"I... Didn't know what was real or not," he said to her. "Then you never said anything and I figured it was best if it wasn't. I swear I remember us having sex that night... And that didn't seem right. It still doesn't. But I don't have solid memories of anything from then, either."

"We might have," she admitted. Like Nick, Marley only knew the night in bits and pieces. What she knew was the way that they had kissed and how his hands had felt beneath her clothes. In bits of flashbacks they were grinding on each other in various stages ofn undress, and she couldn't deny that when morning came there had been a soreness inside of her and a strange amount of fluid staining her panties.

"So... All this time, it wasn't that you didn't want me?" Marley spoke so softly that she was barely audible as she tried to wrap her head around everything that had gone on. "Why couldn't you have said something... It's not like I was any good at being a subtle crusher. You had to have had some clue that I wanted you."

We might have - that statement alone made Nick pull away from her and fall on to his back against the bed. He wasn't moving away from her, simply changing positions. He reached for the hand between their bared bodies and squeezed it. Now that he knew that night wasn't just a fantasy his mind had made up, he really wished that he had said something to her years ago - that morning even.

"You were more subtle than you think, or maybe I'm just an idiot." It was most likely the latter, given Nick's track record. He wasn't exactly known for making good choices, after all. "Why should I have been the one to say anything? You kept quiet, too, Mar." He wasn't being accusatory, but at the same time the onus to speak up shouldn't have strictly been his call. They had both lived through the same experience and then decided to walk away from it without a word.

Yeah, she had - Nick had her there. Marley chewed on her lip as she thought about what he said - though she was defending her own position in her head. She was the shy one, she was the one that had thought that he had hated touching her - she had, she had, she had. In the end what did it all matter, though? She had still been in love with him and it was her responsibility to deal with those feelings.

"You're right," she ended up admitting in the quietest, meekest voice that she had ever used. "So... You and me, then? That could be a thing?" Marley loved the idea, but at the same time she was still wondering if it could be a good call. Was love enough to trump her fears and worries? God she wanted it to be, but what if it was and then it ended up just getting her hurt again? The last thing she needed was to open her heart to someone only to wind up regretting it because in his next spiral, whether he spent it high or not, she was left waiting and wondering again.

Nick had no idea why Marley would even want them to be thing. In the past he'd done so much to hurt her. His addiction had hurt everyone around him, but it had hurt her and his mother more than anyone else it seemed. Everyone else... No one else really mattered to him. Alicia did - but she was better off without him. His friends were stoners and junkies who enabled and encouraged his disease.

"If that was something you wanted, then I would as well," he told her. He may have spewed lie after lie at her in the past, but this was true. If he was given the opportunity to be with Marley then he would also take it without hesitation. He would also do everything that he could to show her that she was right to give him another chance. As he rested his hand on her hip, a touch that electrified him, he spoke up again. It was barely more than a whisper, like he was nervous and afraid of the answer: "Is that something that you want?"

Did she want that? Every inch of Marley's being told her yes, and yet in that moment she struggled to work that in with her trust issues towards the man in front of her and their rather complicated history. Was it worth hedging a bet on his sobriety once again, or would that bring more pain her way? Marley wished that there was an easy way to answer, but no matter what she was going to feel conflicted and worry about the choice she had made.

"I want a Nicky that wants to do things right this time around," she ended up saying, knowing that was a rather wish-washy response. "As long as you're willing to do that... yeah. Better late than never?" The anxious girl didn't sound too sure of herself, but hopefully with time she would be able to stop feeling like she had made the wrong decision here.

Nick wished that he could promise Marley that he would be able to be that person for her. As much as he had the best of intentions now and it was unlikely that he was going to be able to gain access to the kind of drugs that he appreciated most, he desperately did not want to lie to her or wind up hurting her again. Nick pulled her in close and let out a sigh as his skin pressed to hers.

"Of course I want to do things right with you, Mar. I've never wanted to hurt you." It was hard to find things to say that wouldn't be a half-truth or a promise that he wasn't sure that he could keep. Nick truly felt terrible about the harm that he had brought Marley in the past, though. Everything that had come out of his mouth was true. "I can't say that there won't be problems, but who knows how much time we have left here if they don't get this shit under control? I want to use this time to make it right."

Back
Top Bottom