Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fear The Living (w/ Orion)

Yeah, she could stay a little bit longer - besides, Nick's body was comfortable and warm and fuck did it feel good to have someone holding her for the fist time in... must have been a year now. Marley didn't trust easily, especially when it came to being actually touched, so it was no surprise that she often went long periods of time without sex or even cuddling just because she had no desire to let anyone she knew be within five feet of her and she also had no desire to meet anyone new. This was Nick, though - he'd been with her through some of the worst times in her life and held her a million times before. Now, if anything, it was just even more appropriate.

She stayed there for probably twenty minutes, taking deep breaths and focusing on the soft patter of his heart beneath her ear. The silence was comfortable. Eventually she did have to go, though. Marley leaned in and kissed him once again before she wriggled her way out of his grasp. "I'll come back in the morning, okay?" She said, making sure he knew to expect her. At the same time she started grabbing her clothes and pulling them back on to her body.

Fuck, he didn't want to let her go. For a moment Nick resisted as Marley pried herself from his body, a gesture that was meant to be more playful than anything. He relented pretty quick because he knew that he would be crossing a line if he didn't let her go when she wanted to. As she got dressed, something that should have been a crime, Nick just watched her. He scanned his eyes over her body and took in ever inch of her, not intending to ogle but doing so anyways. He couldn't help it - he was a man, and she was absolutely stunning. More than that, though, he was simply amazed that somehow she could want him even after all they'd been through.

"I'll hold you to that," he commented in return, offering her a slight smile. At this point he was feeling too lazy to get up, but he did extend his arm out in hopes of being able to hold her hand again just for a moment. "Be careful, too. You don't want one of the soldiers catching you out after curfew."

The concern was sweet - but in reality all Nick saying that did was make her worried that she would get caught, something she hadn't even thought about on the way to his place or up until now. She furrowed her brow at him and quirked her nose, trying to be playful about the bout of paranoia that he had just given her. As he held her hand out she took it in her own and curled their fingers together as she leaned in to give him a final kiss.

"I'll be fine, I promise," she said as she stepped away, but she didn't move towards the window until after she'd reached over him to grab his boxers off the bed. "I'll see you in the morning - and these are are mine now, because they looked really comfortable."

With that she was popping the window open and climbing out just like all the times she used to.

She really did that, didn't she? Marley had grabbed his boxers right off of his bed like they were her own and then walked away with them - and somehow that didn't surprise Nick. He remembered all of the times that Marley had taken one of his shirts to sleep in, so this was just a step up. They had always been close enough that he didn't mind sharing, so it pleased him to see that she was able to be that cheeky girl he remembered still.

He hated watching her walk away, though. Every inch of him wanted to still be holding on to her. Eventually he was able to sleep alone, though. Eventually morning came, and he had donned some fresh clothes before walking out towards the living room.

Almost immediately after leaving, Marley found herself regretting it. Unsurprisingly, trying to sleep alone right after having sex with the love of her life for the first time wasn't exactly a good call. Back at Clare's place she had the guest room to herself so she traded out the clothes she wore for nothing but the underwear she had taken from Nick's place, and sleep didn't come easy as she found herself plagued by thoughts that she had just royally fucked everything up somehow. What if he didn't even want her to show up once she woke up, anyways? He may have never seemed like the kind of person who would pump and dump her, but sometimes people did what was least expected of them.

Even after she woke up the next morning, barely getting a few hours of sleep, she put off making the trip over to the Clark's. She did, however, find out pretty quickly that Nick had left a very obvious mess on her neck - as much as her long curls could hide most of the damage, some of it was impossible to obscure. Even though she hadn't wanted questions from Clare just yet, she had got them. In the end, even after Marley had voices her anxieties, the girl had talked her in to making the trip over. She gave in and did, but not before slipping in to suitable day clothes (with Nick's boxers under her pants).

At around nine in the morning she knocked on the Clark's front door.

Nick hated the fact that he woke up alone, especially when he was quickly reminded that just hours before he had been holding on to the sweetest girl he had ever known. He didn't wake until after the sun was shining though, and after quickly tossing some of his clothes on (whatever was closest and clean, pretty much) he had made his way out to the main area of the house where everyone seemed to be awake. They had a full house these days - his family and Travis's family and some other family that Travis had picked up along the way. He was much happier back in his room where things were a little quieter, but he had to have breakfast - and wait to see if Marley would actually show up.

He was half way through downing some cereal when there was a knock on the door. As much as he wanted to get it, Madison had been closer and had answered it. The blonde sounded rather happy to see Marley, and welcomed her in with a hug. "It's been way too long since you've been around," Madison said as she walked the girl towards the kitchen. As soon as Nick laid sight on her again, he realized what a mess he had made of her neck and he smirked as he caught her eye.

Marley was, frankly, prepared for Madison to have hard feelings about her given that she had walked out of Nick's life in the past. However, it seemed that wasn't the case. The woman was friendly as always. Madison had always been friendly with Marley, right from the start - sometimes nicer than she even was to her own children. Even though it had been years since she'd last been inside the house. the redhead didn't need a hand navigating around. A look to her left and she saw a bunch of strangers in the living room (too many people, frankly) - a look to the right and she saw Nick sitting at the kitchen table eating. Immediately she was smiling - and then seconds later she saw him smirk and understood quickly why he'd done that.

Right - she looked like she had been mauled... and Madison would have just seen that, as well. Despite that, Marley tried to stay nonchalant as she walked in to the kitchen and took a seat opposite Nick. "Hey you," she said as she leaned back in the chair. "I said I'd come over once I got up, hope you're not disappointed."

Last edited:
"Like I could ever be disappointed by you showing up, Mar," Nick replied as he finished up his breakfast. He flashed the girl beside him a smile as he got up and put his dishes in the sink. He had planned to just bring her back to his room as he knew that she wasn't a fan of crowds, but it seemed that his mother had other plans. Just as he had reached out for Marley's hand in a silent beckoning for her to come with him, the blonde had showed up in the door way.

"I really hope that you two are at least using condoms," she said, eying Nick and then the girl next to him. It seemed that Madison definitely knew what had happened. Confusion crossed Nick's face for a moment and his mother was able to read it immediately. "Yeah, I was awake last night. I may not have seen you here Marley, but you didn't have those marks on your neck the other day and I don't believe in coincidences."

Yeah - Marley had never gotten so awkward so fast as she did as soon as Madison made a remark about their goings-on. She should have known it was coming - friendly or not, that woman had a way of always knowing what was up... it didn't help that Nick had made it pretty obvious that she at least had been up to something recently. She sunk in her chair, looking to Nick with tight pursed lips and a "get me out of here" look in her eyes.

Overall, sex was a topic that she just was not comfortable with, especially if her partner's parent was the one bringing it up. In the past she had barely been able to talk to the people she had sex with about the fact that she was having sex with them, as bad as that sounded. Maybe it was wrong to be so uptight about such a natural thing, but she couldn't really help it. Eventually, after holding awkward eye contact with Madison for a moment, she managed to mumble out one word, as if she had something to apologize for just because she'd dared to exist in that house at that moment: "... Sorry."

Oh yeah, Nick definitely recognized that face when Marley shot him it. Even still he knew her well enough to know that this conversation had immediately become way too much for her. Immediately he got up and walked towards the other side of the table. Provided that she let him, he rested his forearms over her shoulders, clasped his hands together in front of her chest, and leaned in to kiss her cheek. It was a soft and affectionate gesture, and hopefully the fact that he didn't care if his mother saw would make Marley feel a bit better. Even if this came off awkward to her, it wasn't out of the normal for him. In fact, there had been many times where he had outright asked his mother to get him condoms. Madison didn't pry - she had just wanted her son to be safe, and also she had assumed that he was using them on the girl he had over half the week every single week as a teenager - Marley.

"Hey, do you want to go to my room?" He asked, giving her an out whether she had let him touch her or not. "I can follow you in a minute - and you have nothing to apologize for."

Marley let Nick wrap his arms around her and even lean in to kiss her cheek, but even though she held on to his hands as they clasped around her, she was feeling pretty damn uncomfortable. It didn't take much in the ways of touchiness or sex talk to make her want to leave a conversation, so Marley found herself relieved that Nick had given her the option to walk away. Of course, she was going to take it - hopefully no one would be bothered by that.

"Yeah. I'll, uh, see you in a minute then. Thank you." She turned her head toward his as she spoke, whispered close to his ear. It was a struggle for her to even return a peck on the cheek - normally, as long as she was comfortable with someone, a bit of touchiness and PDA wasn't a problem. However, right now wasn't a typical moment. After the brief kiss she pushed his arms off of her and got up and walked away.

Madison watched her go off, but she didn't say anything until after she heard Nick's bedroom door close. "What was that about?" She asked, unsure why Marley had got so deeply troubled by her remark.

"You can't say stuff like that to her mom, it gets to her." Nick wasn't going to stick around much longer, as he was just staying long enough to ask Madison about something. She had brought up protection, and after the night before Nick had a feeling that Marley wouldn't want him back inside of her without some. Nick really wanted there to be a second round, so he figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask like he had many times before. "On the topic of condoms, though... Do you have any you could spare? I know you can't just go out and get me a box like when I was younger, but I'd really like to have a second time with her."

"A second time? Didn't that happen years ago, Nick?"

"What?"

"Oh." Nick's confusion seemed to make Madison realize that she had wrongly assumed what her son's relationship to that girl had been. "I swore that you two were together and just trying to keep it to yourself for over two years. She was always here, always in your room - used to find you two cuddling on the couch together. There was really nothing going on all that time?"

"Don't get me wrong, I wish there was - but I wasn't laying a hand on her without her say so and her say so didn't come." He scratched the back of his head. "But anyways - I don't want to leave her too long. Have any to spare?"

"I do, Nick," Madison relented and they started walking towards her bedroom. Nick stood outside when she went in, and as she handed him a handful she spoke again. "If you weren't having sex with Marley than who were you using them all on?" As much as that was a deeply personal question, Madison couldn't shake that she had been so off about things.

"It doesn't matter, mom," Nick said before crossing the hall to walk in to his own room. He closed the door behind him and dropped his stash off on the dresser next to the door. He did keep one palmed though.

After getting back to Nick's room, Marley had pretty much just pushed his blankets on to the far side of his bed against the wall and laid on top of the sheets in wait. She didn't reel back from Madison's remark quickly. Above all, Marley didn't like having people involved in her business - especially the intimate variety. For a moment she thought that maybe she should have stopped Nick from marking her up, but even if she had, Madison had heard them. He had been right - she should have been more quiet. Now she was overthinking things because he wasn't even her boyfriend and yet she let him touch her like that? How did she even know that it mattered to him?

By the time that Nick returned, though, she was at least able to give him a smile as he walked through the door. "Welcome back." she said, still sprawled out on his bed. Her shirt rode up her abdomen to reveal a swath of her skin thanks to the way she had her hands up behind her head.

"Hey beautiful," Nick said with a smile as he moved in towards the bed. With the light of day illuminating her face, Marley looked even more stunning in his bed than she had the night before. She was in his room with his hickies on her neck and probably some of his semen still inside of her - as territorial as that all sounded, to him it was just different factors that aroused him. That little smile on her lips was so adorable as well that it was hard for him to want to keep his hands off of her. He reached the bed and hopped up on to it, straddling his legs around her waist and hips so that his body hovered vertically above her own.

"I have to say, I'm really liking having you in my bed again - possibly even more than I used to now." He pulled his shirt off and rested his free hand along the bare skin of her waist. As much as he already wanted to be on and in her again, for now he was just being playful until he could get a read on how she was feeling.

Nick always acted so natural with her - nothing ever felt forced or wierd or awkward. He hopped up on top of her body and even though she would have cringed if anyone else did that to her, when he did Marley could do nothing but smile. His hand found her hip so she did the same thing in return - only she took both hips in hand, and then playfully rocked him over her crotch a couple times. It was a silly thing to do, a twist on the "girl gets on boyfriend and starts grinding on him" trope, but it made her smile and even laugh. Even if she didn't want to talk about fucking, she sure didn't mind being playful with him.

"Oh, you just want to fuck me," she quipped in return, still smiling. "Maybe I was wrong to let you the once - now you're never going to stop."

"Oh you liked it," Nick returned. He too got a laugh and a smile out of the way Marley had just acted: gliding his hips over her own like he had done to her the night before. Everything seemed to come so naturally with her despite the years apart, and the young man absolutely loved that. He loved her - deeply and intensely and so much so that he wished he'd known she loved him too a long time ago. Maybe if he had known he wouldn't have been a coward and she could have been his a long time ago - he would have had a reason not to spiral in to depression and drug addiction.

He leaned in to kiss her, and was soft about it as always. After he pulled away he then pulled the condom out of its spot against his palm, and grinned at the girl beneath him. What could he say - she was absolutely stunning and already in his bed. How was he supposed to look at that and not get an inkling of desire for her? "But - I wouldn't mind a round two at all, provided you're still interested in that."

"Mm, I did." Very few people made her so smiley - especially not when the conversation involved the fact that they had been inside her. Before last night, no one had so much as kissed her in almost a year, and it was going on a year and a half since she'd last had sex. Marley like things that way, in fact. Even though she had technically lost her virginity at fifteen, she could still count the amount of times she'd had sex with anyone between her fingers and her toes. She had also never had an orgasm while having sex before either, so that was... unexpected - but in a good way. It went to show just how much faith she still had in the boy on top of her.

He kissed her and then sat back up, flashing a condom at her. Marley wasn't even surprised by that. Though she felt a little reluctant, at the same time she did want to be able to give him what he wanted. "I think I could be talked in to that," she agreed as she trailed one of her hands along his side.

"Really? You have to be talked in to it? And here I'd thought I did a good enough job that you'd just never get enough of me." As much as Nick was playing around with her, he could tell that she was nervous about the idea of there being a round two. If she didn't want it then he wasn't going to make her, and he also didn't want Marley to feel like she had to. As much as he liked getting his dick wet, especially when he was inside her of all people, her comfort mattered more than his sex drive did. The way that she started to touch him did give the impression that she was genuinely okay with things, though, so Nick put the condom down next to them so that he could make use of his hands.

He took advantage of the fact that he was already on top of her to start kissing her neck, just like he had the night before. Given that her shirt was already part way up her abdomen, he wouldn't need to work hard to get it off. As Nick's hands slipped beneath the fabric, he looked towards Marley's angelic face. "You sure? I won't mind if you don't want to."

Nick's touch felt more natural to her than anything else had in her life, she just wasn't used to so much physical contact. In the past they had cuddled up with each other and held hands and even drunkenly fooled around once (something that they hadn't talked about either after it happened or just... ever at all), but at no point in Marley's life had someone tried to screw her two days in a row... and gotten away with it, like Nick was about to.

"I don't mind," she assured, and even showed it by reaching down towards the hem of her top and pulling it off. As she stretched her body, his boxers poked out from beneath her pants, and unlike the previous night she had a plain black bra on which meant he would have to try a little harder to get a peak at her breasts.

Watching Marley pull her own shirt off had a profound affect on Nick, who was already raring to go just from seeing her in his bed. She was left topless but not bare - that pretty bra of hers covered up those even prettier breasts and that alone felt like it should have been a crime. Had Marley not been the kind of person that Nick had to be more gentle with, then he would have torn that right off of her skin. He also didn't miss that she was wearing the boxers that she had taken from him on her way out the previous night.

That was all the invitation that he needed, though. After pulling his shirt off and making easy work of his pants, so that he was once more left in his underwear, he lowered himself on top of her. As he took her head in the palm of his hand, he started to kiss her.

Marley simply watched as Nick stripped himself, and in the light of day she was able to take in his body so much better than in the dead of night. She'd seen him shirtless before, sure - even seen him in his underwear - but something about seeing him bare himself to her knowing that they were intimate with each other now made the sight so much more breathtaking. As he'd pried his pants of his body she caressed and stroked the smooth skin of his belly, and as he lowered himself over her she let her hands wander to his chest and upper back. Kissing him felt magical - just like it had felt the night before, and in those distant, barely there memories of that night when they were young.

Her fingers twirled in to his hair and she had enough of the closed-mouth kissing pretty quick. While she didn't go straight for tongue action, she did hope that Nick would follow along in the much more passionate open-mouthed kisses that she tried to goad from him.

She looked at him like he was a god - and with his lanky body and long hair, Nick had never felt like one before now. He wasn't lacking in self confidence, but what person didn't enjoy being admired by the person of their affections? Marley's gaze mattered more to him than anyone's ever had before. Nick would have gladly made her his own years ago if she had seemed interested. Instead, all they had was one moment. Nick had always wondered if she even remembered coming on to him that night, or if she had purposely never said anything afterwards. Maybe, finally, it was time for them to talk about what happened that night. Nick himself wasn't entirely sure, they had been incredibly drunk, but maybe she could fill in the gaps.

Either way, they had each other now. Marley didn't even have to ask to get what she wanted, as Nick was always happy to oblige her desires. He was more interested in using tongue than she was, though, and took it as an invitation to run his along her lower lip. At the same time he reached his hand between her body and his bed so that he could unclasp her bra and then put it aside.

As much as she personally hadn't initiated any deeper kisses, Marley had no objections to letting Nick do so. His tongue ran along her lip and it felt like a request for invitation, him asking for more from her - and more was what he got. She tightened her hold on his head just slighly, fingers curled so that her nails pressed just slightly to his scalp, and she angled her head so that they could deepen the kiss. Her tongue found his and she was very gentle with it, a soft kind of need. As he got her bra off, Marley used her free hand to reach for her own pants, unbuttoning and then unzipping them. She tried to get them off as painlessly as possible - and then they were both left in nothing but different pairs of his underwear.

She had to let out a little laugh at that. "Hey, we match," she spoke softly, a sweet smile on her lips. As soon as she finished speaking she went to kiss him once more.

Fucking hell - how could she be so cute? Seconds ago, Marley was the sexiest girl that Nick had ever laid eyes on. As soon as she had let out that little laugh and remarked about the fact that she was in his clothes, she became adorable again. He gave her the kiss that she wanted and then pressed one to her cheek before he hovered inches above her. He raised his eyebrows as he smiled down at her. Sometimes Marley was outright unbelievable.

"Yeah? I wonder why." Nick was teasing her - his voice was playful and he was smiling even as he spoke. There should be no mistaking that he wasn't bothered in the least. "There's no way that you could have just... taken them from my bed, after all. What kind of girl would do that? Walk off with a man's clothes without even asking?"

The way that he looked at her put a devilish grin on Marley's face, something akin to Nick's own but mixed with a feigned innocence They both knew damn well she had got them right off of his bed and he was calling her out on that. "Yeah who would?" She asked as she scrunched her nose up, being just as playful as he was in the moment. Being with him came easy to her, just like it always had - and somehow even with her body bared, Marley still felt comfortable enough to be able to joke and be playful.

"Definitely not me - I'm no thief," she followed up as she stole another kiss from him, leaning up towards him because he had dared to put space between them. At the same time she made a risky move (for her) and grabbed his boxers by the waist band. While she couldn't push them all the way off, she could at least push them over his dick, and as soon as she did so she grabbed him by it. It was a blatant distraction, of course - how was he supposed to be able to tease her when she had his cock in her hand?

Back
Top Bottom