Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfaithful & In Love [BurningWillows & Goodwill]

Miles could hardly control himself. Her clit tasted sensational. he knew he should have just pulled away, but he couldn't. He was an animal now, and he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Shoving his tongue deeper and deeper Miles began to accommodate himself to the scope of her.

Picking his thumbs off of her thighs Miles skillfully repositioned them to her nipples. As his hands began to explore her breasts Miles could feel her clit tensing up and knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

Isa gasped, ready to scream. Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god...

She was going to cum. She never expected it to feel this unbelievable. She couldn't even think straight. She was nearly writhing under him, her hips buckling under him. And his hands. His hands had come up to her sensitive breasts, groping and making her moan loudly. Oh god...oh god pinch my nipples...suck my clit...oh god yes...

She couldn't move, could barely breathe. It felt so...god...damn...good...

She was panting, so close to exploding in his mouth when the last voice on this planet she wanted to hear wafted through the door.

"...don't make a sign saying drinks allowed and give me ice...all I'm saying."

Isa flew upwards so hard she nearly crushed Miles head with her thighs.

"Jess! Shit," she moaned, so close to the edge yet suddenly so far. She grabbed her bikini and tugged her bottoms on, shaking with how close she had been. Her top was harder to get on, but she tugged it quickly, her nipple piercings disappearing from his view as she reknotted it and whimpered, rubbing her thighs together, then gulping her cheeks red.

"Miles...we can't," she turned to beg him not to tell Jess, terrified he might, but one look at her face and all she could visualize was those lips sucking her clit again and she had to press her thighs to stop herself from leaking. Before she could say another word the door opened and Jess walked in.

"Well that was productive," she smiled, clapping her hands and looking at Isa, "You look upset Isa. Still moody about what I said?"

She shook her head and sipped her newly made drink, grinning much too happily, "So I spoke to the manager. And with no help from you two got upgraded to the luxury suite! After I complained they offered me an upgrade."

Isa was surprised, but smiled softly, "That's great to hear Jess. Did they upgrade all of us because its under my name?"

Jess laughed coldly, and it felt like a stab straight at Isabella.

"Are you kidding? You guys couldn't afford to be upgraded. I still had to pay. I was able to get the best room for half off, not to mention they took off the money you already paid Isa. My birthday week is starting to feel like a birthday. Its finally starting to shape up after a horrible start. No thanks to you."

Isa looked stunned. Jess was staring straight at her. Her lower lip quivered for new reasons and she bit it then pushed hard past Jess for the door.

"I'm done with the sauna. I'm going to my room for a bit. Bye."

She stormed out, able to hold back the tears till she got to her room.

God, Miles loved the taste of Isa's cleanly shaved Italian pussy. It was like fucking heaven, and her piercings just made it that much more enjoyable. But, the looming thought of Jess was always there. He couldn't have a moment to think for himself without her being at the center. In short, she'd manipulated him to the point where he couldn't even fully enjoy Isa's clit.

Then it came. That obnoxious voice he'd been dreading ever since Isa and he had begun their love session.

Fuck! How can she be back so early???

Miles didn't care and continued on, but Isa obviously felt differently. A whine escaped his lips as he was roughly thrown from her wanting and wet clit.

"Ouch! You didn't have to be so hard Isa!" He commented as he inched away from her and patted down his erection. This wasn't the first time a woman had left him blue-balled. It was a common practice for Jess, and it fucking sucked.

"That's amazing Jess!" Miles's comment was premature though. Soon she realized she'd only done it for herself and Isa did not seem pleased in the least.

So typical. I can't believe I even congratulated her.

Watching all the events unfold Miles couldn't do anything, and within the blink of an eye, Isa had stormed off angrily. "What the hell Jess? You didn't have to be so cruel..."

Picking himself up Miles knew he had to comfort Isa. "I'm going to my room... I'm sick..." Miles wanted so badly to break up with Jess... But he couldn't... Not yet at least...

Walking through the halls an odd feeling crept through his body as he was still half nude with no shirt on, and a raging boner to compliment it. Smiling and waving people off embarrassment clear as day on his face.

Pausing at the door for a moment all of it came flooding into him. The implication of him going in there was plain and simple now. He'd be cheating on Jess... Earlier it was just a spur of the moment type deal, but now he was willingly going through with this. Could he seriously do this to Jess? Then it hit him. Yes. His answer was plain and simple. His feelings for Jess had faded. She was a psycho, manipulative, and plain bitchy girlfriend. Isa was the complete opposite.

letting out a deep sigh Miles knocked on the door three times and waited on Isabella to open it. He was going through with it, there was no stopping the train now.

Jess looked at him as if wounded, "But baby, I was just proud of myself. Isa is overreacting like always. She can never take any critism. C'mon Miles baby, stay here."

She reached out and turned him, seeing his bulging shorts and smiled, "Missed me around? Seeing me gives you such a boner doesn't it baby?"

She tried to reach for him, to play with his crotch but he was still heading to the door. She put a pout on then crossed her arms, "Fine. Go check on the whiner. When you want me I'll be in my luxury room settling my clothes in. Maybe I'll dress up for you. Maybe I'll make you beg for it."

She got no reaction and pouted further as he left then stormed out and in the opposite direction, her luxury suite in a different building then theirs. Even further from Miles, whose room was next to Isabella's.

~

Isa heard the knock on the door and sniffling stumbled up to open it. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun, her makeup running as she answered the door.

"Miles?"

Her cheeks were red, her eyes puffy from crying. Alcohol reeked off her, and there was a champagne glass in hand, compliments of the resort in every room, now almost gone.

"Is she with you?" she asked, sniffling. She was still in her bikini, though, having not changed yet.

Miles could hardly believe Isa actually answered. She looked beautiful, but was that champagne in her hands?

Jesus Jess had taken a toll on her. And not too much she reeked of alcohol. "No, why would I bring her here after what she did..." Not asking for an invitation Miles decided to walk in plopping himself on the closest couch.

"So, you wanna talk about what she did to you, Isa?" Miles said with a concerned tone to his voice. He genuinely cared for Isa and only wanted the best for her, but at the same time he wanted her...badly...

Isabella sniffled but let him in, “I wasn’t sure. She has a way of getting everything she wants. While I get bullied and bankrupt because of this stupid vacation.”

She closed the door and followed him sitting down, in fact sitting right next to him and leaning her head on his shoulder, starting to cry again, “I almost had to dip into my scholarship for this. I would have lost half a year of classes. Yet she prances around with money to spare and can’t help me out.”

She sniffled and wiped her face, “She always mocks my heritage, like being born in Italy was some fault of mine. She made everyone in high school think I was some dumb immigrant who didn’t understand American cultures. I speak English. I watch tv. I’m not stupid.”

She cried and gripped his arm, “I’m sorry Miles. Your the first person to listen to me in a long time...I...I...I haven’t felt that good in ages.”

Miles could tell Isabella was hurt. It seemed as though Jess liked to pull the same crap she would on him, but in a different way.

Slightly moving his head to the side Miles layed a hand atop hers to allow Isa to know he was listening intently to her. "Jesus, she made me go through the same crap... Maybe we can win the lottery or something like that while we're here?" He said chuckling a little, a nice joke to ease some tension.

"Why the hell would she mock your heritage? Your a beautiful Italian woman who's way better than her in all departments. You're not dumb Isa... She's the idiot for not understand what an amazing person you are Isa..."

As Miles desperately tried to find a way to help easily he, just couldn't help himself anymore. Maneuvering her face to meet his he went in for a deep kiss intertwining their tongues together in a moment of both pure lust and satisfaction.

She let him hold her hand. Because it felt nice. And comforting. She knew they were pushing the boundaries again, but they had already gone much further than a hand hold. He was trying to make her feel better after all, saying kind words, trying to ease the tension for her. Why was he here cleaning up her mess? Why was such a nice guy stuck with such a bitch?

She wanted to ask that, but she couldn’t. She sobbed into his shoulder, making matter only worse, until he got desperate. He tilted her chin up and her big doe eyed chocolate eyes looked up at him, upset and hurt, and he kissed her. Kissed her like he wanted to. Like he meant it. It wasn’t a drunken kiss, though she was rather drunk. It was a real kiss.

and she was kissing him back. She could feel her tongue swirling with his, the moan lodged in her throat, the spark between their lips. Kissing him felt like fireworks were going off in her stomach.

But was that excitement or guilt she was feeling? Were those fireworks of chemistry, or shots of terrible guilt? What would Jess think of her now?

Why should I care how she feels? Why should I be guilty? He’s turning to me because she treats him like crap. Treats me like crap. I’m sitting here crying in front of him for God’s sake! My head is spinning and I drank way too much champagne and damn it it’s not fair.

“It’s not fair,” she said it out loud this time. It wasn’t. It truly wasn’t, “It’s not fair a guy like you is with a girl like...like her! Your nice and handsome and gentle and, and fun! She’s...she’s such a bitch!”

She had never talked about her best friend this way. It had to be the alcohol talking but it was all coming out now.

“She treats people like ants, steps all over us, and expects to be worshipped. She’s awful! She’s so possessive! She won’t let me talk to my friends without her knowing them. She wouldn’t let me meet you for..for years! She said all these horrible things that are obviously not true!”

She was looking at him, eyes wide, “she made you sound like a dick. I...I was so scared this trip was going to be hell. But you...your so nice. Why?! Why are you with her Miles?”

She didn’t give him much chance to answer. The alcohol was fueling her thoughts, words and actions. She crawled onto his lap, straddling him.

“Why do you stay with her? You want someone else! You wouldn’t have touched me if you didn’t want someone else. She doesn’t deserve your love! She doesn’t deserve this!”

She leaned in and hungrily attacked his lips. Her body grinded on his boner, her hands feeling up his abs as she made out with him, her tongue piercing running along his tongue, her lips sloppy from drinking but on target. Her fingers fumbled for a second but her top was suddenly free, nipples and metal pressing against his chest. Her grinding intensified, Isabella clearly aroused.

Finally she broke their lips apart to breath in, her eyes wild but unfocused, the alcohol in full effect. But she was clear in her goal.

“Take me,” she begged, “I don’t care if it’s wrong. I don’t care if it hurts her. She doesn’t deserve you. Miles...”

She moaned his name, rolling it in her Italian accent in an unbelievably sexy way. It would make any man want to shred her bottoms off and go wild.

Miles couldn't tell what was going on as they kissed. It was a heated passionate and quite frankly arousing kiss. It shot up through his body like magic, but at the same time, it was so wrong for him to be doing.

Who cares? Screw Jess! She never cared about anyone, but herself! Isa is different, I don't want to deal with Jess anymore.

At the same time though, it was an odd feeling. Did he actually have feeling for Isa, or was this just his way of lashing out at Jess? Did this sexy Italian woman truly mean anything to him? These were questions even Miles couldn't answer at the moment. Though he did have a good sense of where things would go eventually...

Then Isabella let it all out. It was both shocking and exhilarating for him to hear. "I know Isa... But, but, I can't just end it all..." A look of deceit grimaced on Miles's face as he desperately fought against bashing Jess anymore

" She does! She's an awful vile, heinous, and downright cruel human being! You're right Isa... Screw her! She's doesn't deserve us... What... What's even the point of being around her anymore!"

"She said the same about you..." Miles stared deep into her deep chocolatey eyes his own melting in like caramel. Isa was obviously distraught... And Miles wanted to be the man to help her.

There it was. The big question. Why the hell was he with her? She didn't deserve him. Miles should have been with a woman like Isabella, but instead, he was with Jess...

Then in the sput of the moment, Isa mounted him. God, her clit grinding against his cock was sensational. He could even feel her studs as they inched across every layer of his meaty 9-inch cock. A grunt escaped his mouth seconds before their deeply passionate and erotic makeout once against commenced. It was so sloppy and just hot! Her emotions just seemed to spill out into his mouth as they frantically grabbed at every inch of each others mouth.

Once the kiss was broken Miles was panting like a hungry dog. He wanted more...

"Fuck Jess!" Miles said with a hungry smile as he darted his face out a little to imply he meant it. Then in the spur of the moment Miles nearly threw Isa off him and shoved her against the bed next to them. "I want you, Isa...Badly...".

His hands reached for the last bastion of her clit, her bikini piece. Shimmying them off Miles simultaneously went in for another light peck to her lips and brought down his boxer just enough to finally reveal his glorious 9-inch cock to Isa. "Do your Italian men have anything like this baby?"

He flung her onto the bed, his height and powerful arms able to clear the few feet there were so she landed smoothly, dazed for a complete second. Then she felt his fingers pulling at her bottoms, revealing her smoothness and metal once more. Her legs spread wide for him, her hands gripping at his neck and chest, pulling him in. She couldn’t think about Jess and her feelings anymore. This was about what she wanted. What miles wanted.

What they were both craving.

She moaned, watching him pull his swimming trunks down and revealing a rather impressive growth. She licked her lips, thinking about tasting the drooling precum on his tip.

“No,” she whimpered, running her fingers down her abs and gasping, “call me baby again Miles.”

She was shaking, melting at his words. He could smell her juices already. Was it that easy to drive her wild? No...no Isa had never succumbed to a man like this. So what was different with Miles? Was it the the fact this was so wrong that was turning her on? Or was it him? What about him made her melt to his touch...to his sensual words.

“Miles,” she moaned, rubbing her nipples, turned on by the sight of him, “don’t make me wait. Fare l'amore con me il mio amante!”

The touch of her hands against his abs just felt so right. At this point, Jess meant nothing to Miles. She was just some crazy girl. Isa was the only woman he could see now and nothing was going to stop him from fucking her right there and then. Even if Jess were to barge in Miles would continue to thrust into her.

"Umm, baby..." the word seamlessly parted his lips in such a quaint manor.

Just the sight of her was driving his cock up a hill. He wanted her badly, and once he got the words of affirmation from her native language it was open season for the man. Her moan of pleasure for him only tempted him more.

"Alright, Isa..." with his last statement said Miles positioned his menacing cock against and slowly began to enter inside of Isa. Gods, it felt so fucking good! Inch by inch his cock slowly began to get deeper and deeper inside of isa. "Fuck! You're so tight Isa!" Miles bellowed loudly as he began to steadily thrust in and out of Isa. The feeling of her wet juices against his cock was amazing!

Isa breathe hiked as he bent over her. He seemed a little unsure, hesitating for a moment but she moaned harder for him, groaning his name in want. She didn’t want him to second guess it. Or she would.

And they’d both lose their nerve.

At the first inch she gasped, feeling his cock drag against her piercings, pulling at her clit in the most pleasurable way. As he continued to inch in her head fell back hard she let out the loudest moan he had heard yet from her, her eyes rolling back and her beautiful body writhed on the sheets. Jess had never done anything like this for him. When they had sex she always wanted too, or demanded which position they took. She moaned, sure, but apart from cumming her body never gave signs to Miles that it was truly pleasured by his touch.

Isa was the exact opposite. His fingers left goosebumps, his presence seemed to make her tanned skin flush, her nipples were so erect the metal stood on point in them. Her entire body was screaming his name, and he hadn’t even begun to truly fuck her.

Full control. That was what this was if he realized. Isabella’s body was at his command. She couldn’t help it.

She moaned as he cried out, finally getting his full 9 inches in, filling her to his hilt and stretching her tight inner walls. As he thrusted, slowly but surely, the piercing dragged along his cock, tugging at her clit and stroking him in a way that was making Isa already want to scream.

“So good...so good...” she panted, throwing her head left and right, trying not to scream and be heard in the hallway, “Miles! Yes! scopami più forte! Fuck me harder! scopami più forte!”

The feeling of Isa's studs against his cock was so amazingly pleasurable. The friction of her clit paired with her piercings just made for an orgasmic experience, which Miles could hardly control. He was like an animal now. His thrust becoming more and more forceful by the moment.

"Isa!" he screamed out her name panting in between every letter as the sound of their dirty juices mixing filled the room with an indecent sound.

"Come on Isa! Say dirtier Italian words to me! Give me all you have baby!"

Her voice just made Miles want her more and more. The piercing combined with the sexiness of her voice just all came together to forge an experience he'd never felt with Jess before. Sure, Jess moaned a few times and would say his name, but Isa was different. She was fully into the situations and he knew it. Whether or not it was because she was actually enjoying it didn't matter to him, all that mattered was that she cared for his pleasure just as much as he did for hers.

Miles grunts were like animals. He'd reverted into a primal urge which he had no control over anymore and didn't feel the need to go back anytime soon. "Fuck Isa! I love your fucking piercing so God, damn much!" Every thrust of his was met with a new piercing causing his sensations he could never have dreamed of before this.

Isa head tilted back and even she started to primally scream in pleasure, her whole body tending as her nails dig into his shoulders and an orgasm ripped through her finally, coating his cock and even his legs. She had never felt something so earth shatteringly, mind numbingly pleasurable. Her whole body grabbed him and she held him tight as she felt wave after wave of pleasure, riding her orgasm as he thrusted into her savagely. When she finally could breath she kissed him hungrily, sweat beaded on her brow.

Sì Miles per favore ci si sente bene! Sì Miles si. Sì Miles!! Per favore ci si sente bene! Sì Miles per favore ci si sente bene!!” she cried out in Italian, begging and claiming how good he felt within her. She had never thought she’d be into dirty talk but it was turning her on, his words driving her pleasure home, and obviously her words doing arousing things to him.

He was slick with her juices now. It made his thrusts only easier to slide in and so faster, causing her to moan and pant and feel the build up restart anew. The metal pulling at her clit and rubbing him was a feeling like no other though. She could feel it pressing into his cock, stroking him as he thrusted, pinching her folds in a kinky way that made hers moans grow higher. Why had Jess ever told her her piercings were silly? Isa had never had such crazy good sex.

“Say my name again,” she begged, dragging her nails down his body and whimpering, “moan my name Miles. Say it again. Sì Miles si. Per favor!! Mileeeeees.”

She buckled, nearly ready to explode again.

The juices from Isa's orgasm spread on Miles cock perfectly acting as a natural lubricant as his cock continuously slammed deeper and deeper into Isa's tight clit. At this point, Miles was grunting in pure sexual exhaustion. The feeling of his cock piercing her with every waking moment was enough for him to spiral out of control. As she kissed him Miles once again would move his tongue in for the pure pleasure of once again touching her piercing. Once their lips parted a string of saliva was left between them, which he hungrily gulped up to taste his lover's saliva.

"Fuck yes! Keep talking in your sexy native language! You're such a good Italian girl!" Her language only made Miles power go up even though they'd been fucking for a minute now he felt more energetic than ever.

With every thrust inside of her Miles, balls continuously slammed against her backend reddening her phat ass and making a delicious sound as they made contact. Looking over her every delicious curve they all seemed to melt upon every heaving thrust he sent inside of her. The feeling of her juicy clit against his cock just made it that much better.

"Isa!" he moaned out as he finally let his delicious cum shoot up inside of her. Lapsing back Miles couldn't help, but heavily pant his tongue nearly drooling at this point. "So, how do you say round two in Italian?" he said with a hungry grin.

Secondo round,” she moaned, panting as heavily as he. She had felt him cum inside her and couldn’t believe it, but she couldn’t stop him either. She wanted more. Isabella wanted him to pound her straight into tomorrow.

She opened her mouth to speak when someone pounded on the door. Her whole body froze, his cock still thrusting in her, and sure enough it was the one person neither of
them wanted to see.

“Isa?! Isa let me in! I know your in there. Hurry up, some gross couple is fucking loudly in your hall. Everyone can hear it. Ew.”

Isa bit her lip adorably to stop from laughing. She was talking about them. Is she really that naive? Well don’t get smart now Jess, because your boyfriend is currently cock deep in me and we have no plans in stopping.

“I’m not feeling well,” she lied, raising a finger to her lips to tell Miles to keep quiet but grabbing his hips and forcing him to continue thrusting. Don’t stop. Not because of her. She’s taken enough from us.

She drew his head down for a kiss as Jess spluttered through the door, “you were feeling fine an hour ago!”

She broke the kiss, gave him a quick wink, and led his face to her swollen breasts, whispering, “Taste me.”

Whether it was the alcohol in her system making her this cocky and brave or the fact she had never had such mind blowing sex and refused to give it up so soon, Isa wasn’t letting him stop pounding her. She only hoped he found this as kinky as she did, so close to getting caught yet not.

“Yeah well, maybe it was the airplane food,” she lied, “I just want to sleep.”

“Cmon! You have to come.”

Oh Isa was about to come, but in a very different way. Miles was sucking on her nipples and fucking her and it was...oh she didn’t have a word for this. She could barely breathe. She shuddered, holding back the orgasm.

“Please Jess. Just let me rest tonight.”

“I’m not leaving till you come!”

“ARGH!” Isa screamed and Jess likely flinched outside. But it wasn’t Jess Isa was growling at. She couldn’t hold on any longer. Her body had tensed then unravelled and she had let out the the grunting yell as she coated his thrusting cock and most of his thighs with her cum. She lay panting now, trying to catch her breath, wanting to giggle it was so kinky. He made me cum. His girlfriend is right there bitching and I’m cumming. Suck in that Jess.

“Ugh. Party killer. Fine. Be lazy and stay in bed. Don’t enjoy Fiji. I’ll go find Miles, where ever he’s gone.”

Isa rolled her eyes but said nicely, finding her voice and breath, “thanks jess for the concern. I’ll see you in the morning.”

All she got was the sound of her storming away. She panted and gripped her forehead, grinning like an idiot, “Miles...did I really just cum on you a door away from her? Why...why am I so turned on by that?”

"Mmm, well why don't we go for a Secondo round?" calming down for a moment after his climax Miles couldn't help, but feel weirded out by the fact that she wasn't upset for him cumming inside of her. Jess would have gone into a rage and slapped him if he ever dared to do anything like that.

"Fuck..." Miles said lightly. Jess had come looking for Isa and now the two were fucking right behind a door while Isa talked to her.

Pfft, is she seriously so naive that she thinks it's some old couple?

Before he knew it Isa had silenced him and forced him to continue thrusting. Although, he wasn't opposed to another round. I mean he'd been the one to champion the idea.

This time though Miles went a little slower not wanting Jess to hear them. A steady pace began with Miles going cock deep inside of Isa once again, spearheading straight into her clit. God, just the fact that Isa was so calm and collected as he fucked her while her best friend was in the other room sent shockwaves through his spine.

Going in for another sloppy kiss his lips converged on hers making a sexy smooching sound as they departed.

Isa's body seemed to be responding so well to Miles cock. It was just an amazing feeling. Bringing his lips to bear on her tender nipple, Miles licked around her hardened nipple only biting down just a tiny bit. Then he saw an opening on her neck. Hovering his mouth to her neck like a vampire he began to kiss her hard biting her neck hard.

And then it hit him. The quake of her orgasm all of it came toppling on his cock as he his loud grunt was muffled by her neck. In the same moment as Isa, all of Miles cum once again came toppling through his cock to meet her precious juices from her orgasm.

Reeling back from the hard kiss he'd given her neck a trace of blood lined his lips. Panting hard Miles burst out laughing at Isa's comment. It was just so adorable for some reason to him. "Maybe because we're meant to be together Isa... I'm a little tired, now, but we can have an intimate moment without fucking, right?". At this moment Miles finally brought his cock out of her as a stream of his cum that was previously trapped in her pussy came pouring out. "Ech, that's not going to feel very good Isabella..."

Isa had gasped when his lips kissed her neck, and then his teeth sunk in. She hadn't told him of her fetish for biting, but without a doubt it aroused her like nothing else. Biting her neck, her shoulder, ohh even her thighs. Especially near her pussy, it was so sensitive down there, even the thought made her drool. But he was biting her neck, oh god her neck.

"Miles," she whimpered, quavering in her nether regions. She said it lowly so Jessica couldn't hear, but it feel like silk to his ears. He was biting her just right, perfectly hard enough to leave a mark, maybe even draw blood, but not step into pain.

When he pulled back and she saw the line of blood on his lips, she cummed a third time, gripping his neck and dragging him in for a rough, passionate kiss. Three orgasms and she had even given him two. God why was Jess wasting this man? There was so much potential. She let him go, and started to laugh after he spoke.

"Don't you think thats a little fast?" she teased, letting him pull out and moaning, "Miles, pull the brakes on meant to be...we're drunk. You might wake up tomorrow and never want to see my face again."

She paused then laughed, "I'm teasing you. I'm sure you wouldn't hate my face. You know you don't have to ask me to stop fucking though...you can just stop. What did Jess teach you?"

Cum started pouring out of her pussy and she groaned again, "On the contrary it feels great. All the pressure in my stomach is emptying. My bed's a mess though."

She got cleaned up, changed the sheets too with an extra one she found tucked away, then climbed into bed naked and dragged him in with her, resting him against the headboard with her curled under his arm, her head on his chest.

"I'm sure your used to this position with Jess? After sex cuddles, the girl with her head on the man's chest. Are you okay if we cuddle like this and talk? Or...or would you feel more comfortable leaving?"

She'd understand. They didn't know each other that well. Perhaps this was a one and done. Maybe she had been duped. She didn't want to believe a guy like him could have any long term interest in her, and honestly if he was still with Jess after tonight, did he have any interest? Or was she just a side piece for cock wetting? I hope not...what am I thinking? I...I want to steal her boyfriend? I...I do...

Like that their whole session was over. Their passionate minutes of fucking like nobody was around was done. It had felt like pure bliss, and if Miles was being honest Jess held no fire whatsoever to the torch that Isa held.

"Just a joke Isa... Or do you guys not have those in Italy?" Miles said teasing her with a grin on his lips. But, did some subconscious part of him truly believe in what he said?

"Awh, I could never hate that sexy Italian face of yours... It's too cute. Eh, Jess practically had me on a sex collar for my entire sex life." Ah, fuck. He'd basically just admitted to being a virgin before Jess. God, what would Isa think? She'd think of him as a fucking loser who couldn't get any pussy, that's what she'd think.

Taking a moment to lye on the chair Miles watched as Isa began to clean the room up in quite a quick fashion. Jess always made him clean up after sex, which made him not too excited about it, but Isa seemed different.

Cuddling closely with her Miles threw his arm around her and perched his head atop hers. Damn... Miles hadn't really had the time to take in Isa's nude form, but she was fucking hot. Like seriously hot! It was to the point where she could seriously model if she wanted to.

"Not really. Jess was a total bitch when it came to aftercare. She'd always just up and leave right after I came. She didn't want to know how I felt about anything. No, no. There's no other place in the world I'd want to be right now. So, what do you want to talk about? Life, sex, or our heavenly Matriarch Jess?" Miles could hardly hold it together on that last one and burst out laughing. "Sorry, sorry, I had to get that last one out..."

Isa laughed dryly, moving her blankets to clean the sheets, "Oh haha mister funny man. We have jokes in Italy."

She winked and continued cleaning till it was ready to cuddle...

She wiggled in, getting comfier, "Good, because you are awfully comfy, and I haven't cuddled in so long its long overdue. I'm not surprised about Jess...she doesn't really care about what anyone thinks. Why would she care how you feel in sex?"

She laughed too, giggling so hard she teared up. Her giggles were cute and sweet, almost too adorable to be coming out of such a beautiful young woman.

"How about sex," she picked after she had caught her breath and calmed down, "You mentioned Jess had you by a leash...so she took your virginty. That...explains a lot."

She blushed, "Not saying you were bad at sex or anything. On the contrary, I haven't cummed so hard in a year. But I noticed you seemed...hmmm, a little unused to controlling a woman."

She looked up, taking a chance and kissing his jaw, "If you hadn't figured out in how you make me melt, I'm a girl that likes no control. I'd rather be ravaged than hold that silly leash Jess put around your neck."

She winked, pretending to unhook an invisible collar around his neck and throw it in the corner, "Don't let her control you Miles. Your handsome, strong, and you can make a girl cum on that cock so hard her head spins."

She giggled again. She was teasing, but also complimenting and flirting. And giving him all the ammo he needed to woo her. If he wanted to.

"Yeah... Jess was an awful bitch and I don't think I'll be able to stand her anymore!" Miles was being quite assertive now, he knew he needed to break up with her, but how? Jess would go on some sort of insane streak and hurt Isa most likely.

"Hey, hey. You don't need to cry, Isa..." Miles tenderly moved his free hand to lightly wipe away her tears. God, she was cute... And, her laugh sounded like it was some adorable young school girls.

"Yeah, you weren't so bad yourself Isa!" Miles said as a delicious grin capped his mouth. He wanted so badly to just pounce on her again, but he was wiped. He'd never had just vigorous sex in his whole life. Sure, Jess was good, but she was no Isa.

She was making sure to give him every possible chance, wasn't she? "I'm sure I'll be able to ravage you even more so the next time we fuck. I'll be sure to show you my Alpha side." An assertive tone came belching from the deeps of his voice as he brought his free hand once again to slap her phat Italian ass. "Maybe next time we can give your ass a test run?"

Once the invisible collar was taken off Miles felt liberated. He'd never felt so free in his entire life. Now it was his turn to dominate a girl.

Isa just giggled. She found him mostly amusing. Trying to be assertive for would take a little getting used to for Miles, but she thought it was adorable he was trying to impress her. She didn’t answer his comment about anal. They weren’t close enough yet for her to let him back there, especially as no one else had been. She had never tried anal yet. But at least he was trying to be dominant. No wonder Jess always hated my piercings, she hasn’t ever even explored sex. Oh Miles...

“I know your tired,” she put a hand on his chest as she lay there to stop him speaking, “you told me when you pulled off. Your not used to rounds are you? Or just knowing when it’s time to break without speaking? Jess got you pretty wound up the wrong way.”

She kissed then gently flicked one of his nipples with her tongue to arouse him, “you may be tired but your libido isn’t. Neither is mine. But I would never push for more. You should always know when to stop. Right? Most guys just roll off me when they are done and we cuddle. No words said.”

She wasn’t mocking him, Isabella was trying to teach him. Undo some of Jess’ awful rules in his head.

Looking up and smiling she continued, “Intimate partners would know each other’s bodies though and see the signs of when to stop. New partners wouldn’t. So don’t beat yourself up. It’s not like we know each other.”

She frowned saying it and cuddled her head back in to his chest. They really didn’t. In fact this could be seen as a one night stand to some, if it never happened again. And I...want it to happen again?

The alcohol seemed almost out of her system now. She had sweat and fucked most of if away, so she was feeling rather sober now. And surprisingly still not guilty. She she really believed Jess deserved to be cheated on?

Has she done anything to warrant us being nice to her? She treats me like garbage and him like her pet. But...why doesn’t he just leave her?

She had to ask. He was bashing her, but he wasn’t offering to leave her. And he hadn’t yet. Why? Did he still love? Was there something he saw in her?

“Miles...answer me honestly. Why haven’t you left Jessica? I mean we just...well it was great but your a taken man and all. I’m not asking you to leave her for me, but then again I don’t want to be someone’s side piece. I’m worth more than that.”

She had the confidence in herself that much. She deserved a mans full attention. Not half of it.

“So, I guess, what I’m wondering is you bash her and talk down about her with me. She’s awful to you. But...you haven’t said your going to dump her. Your not, are you? I...I just want to know why.”

Last edited:
Miles couldn't explain why he was so on the topic of getting off of Isa, but he was confident that there would be a next time and it would consist of many more rounds. Still, his comment about anal was a little quick. I mean I hardly know the woman... why did I ask her about something so off-putting early on? Miles just wanted to explore kinkier things since Jess was quite a bitch when it came to topics of bondage, anal, and everything that was kinky.

"Not at all..." he admitted a little ashamed that he hadn't done rounds before.

"Most guys?" God, why did Miles expect that Isa hadn't had sex so often? I mean with a body like hers and a sexy Italian accent men would be falling on the floor to fuck her.

There was a slight sadness to Isa as she talked about not knowing each other. I mean she was right. It's not like they'd really talked before. Sure, they'd been to a few parties together, but their relationship was nothing special.

After their rounds of fucking in the heat of the hotel room Miles had become quite sober. It's not like he'd had as much as Isa, but Miles was quite a lightweight when it came to alcohol.

Then the question he'd been ignoring and not wanting to answer came up. It seemed almost like an ultimatum to him. He had to tell her why he was yet to break up with Jess. She deserved to know the truth about what an awful psycho Jess was.

"Do you promise to keep a secret Isa? Jes...Jess... She's a psycho... I've tried to break up with her before, but then she started to cut herself and drink copious amounts of alcohol... She even threatened to kill someone if I didn't stay with her..." Oh God, I didn't even wait to hear Isa's answer... She probably wouldn't even believe me...

"I..I'm sorry I said that Isa... You deserve better..." He'd finally gathered the courage to tell someone. I mean he hadn't even told her family about what had happened before. And here he was divulging everything to Isa.

Miles wanted to badly just to break up with Jess, but he hadn't been able to gather the courage. Maybe with Isabella at his side, he would finally be able to muster that courage and tell Jess how he truly felt about her.

Isabella blushed, “Yeah uh, other guys.”

Oh god does he think I whore myself around now? I hope he doesn’t think that’s why I slept with him, because I sleep around.

“I...I don’t sleep around though,” she blurted our, trying to explain herself, “I’ve never really had a fling. Just short term boyfriends Jess always manages to scare away.”

Did that help my case or make it worse?

She was glad the topic changed.

“Jesus really?” She sat straight up to stare in shock at him, “Jess did that? Oh my god Miles I knew she was a jerk to people, but I didn’t think she was crazy. Did she hurt you? That’s why your still with her. To keep her and yourself safe.”

She sat there staring at him, swallowing that hard truth pill.

“You can’t...you can’t just leave her can you? Not without risking her life or yours. Your protecting her from herself. Jeez Miles, your a nicer guy than I ever thought.”

She sighed and looked at her lap, “And it wouldn’t be fair of me to ask you to dump her on her birthday week either.”

She looked up blushing, “Not that I’m saying I want you to dump her and run away with me...we, uh, don’t know each other that much but, uh...”

Oh fuck, now she was rambling. She put her hand up to her face and squeezed her eyes shut, taking a deep calming breath. Stop panicking. You just slept with him. Instead of jumping to conclusions let’s get to know him.

“How about we just talk?” She offered finally, watching him. If he said yes she would resume cuddling. If he didn’t want to, she’d have to ask him to go. For both their sakes.

"Oh, oh... That's not what I meant... Eh, scare them away?" Miles couldn't really tell what Isabella was trying to convey, but it was pretty obvious she didn't want him thinking of her as some whore.

I would never think of her like that... it's just her sexual experience is rather intimidating, you know?

"Yes..." Miles said solemnly pausing for a moment to listen to Isa's response. "She never physically hurt me, but she uses such an awful tactic to keep me tied down to her. It's a psycho move and I plan on breaking up with her soon."

"Yeah, I can't break up with her yet...." God, just the thought of it killed him. He wanted to so badly, but he couldn't just let Jess kill herself. Some part of him told her that she wouldn't though. It was just a gut feeling and there was nothing solid to back this...yet.

Isa was adorable when she rambled. It was cute to watch her get herself flustered over such small issues.

"Oh, oh, we'll have out time eventually Isa."

"Sure, I'd love to talk with you. So, what part of Italy are you from? Your skin tone says Northern, but your accent confuses me." Miles was quite an intuitive person when it came to simple things such as nationality. Sure, she was Italian, but just like American's who have their statehood Italian's have the same thing, but with provinces.

Back
Top Bottom