Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfaithful & In Love [BurningWillows & Goodwill]

eF87cT6HTZ2HexaSqDw3_benefits-of-saunas-infrared-dry-heat-shock-therapy-exposure-health-alex-fergus.jpg

"Did they even sand these down properly? Like...what if I get a splinter in my thigh? Are they going to pay for injuring their guests? Probably not. Are you sure the site said this place was a five star luxury resort Isabel and not a 2 star? Maybe you're dyslexic. Because 2's look like backward 5's, hey?"

Jessica giggled at her own insulting joke as Isabella looked like she had just bit into a lemon, making a face at her best friend's rude comments. The dermals in her cheeks made the sour look more prominent. Jessica was never one to hold back her thoughts, good or bad.

426802d5dcd27bcae3b7f5dcb39bccc3.jpg

"Its Isa," she sighed, shaking her head. Jessica always butchered her name by neither using her nickname nor her full, stopping right in the middle. She only did it when she was upset with Isa, to get under her skin. And it worked every time. "And it was 5 stars. My reading is fine. Just move to a different spot if you don't trust those boards. I don't feel any rough wood."

She dropped her head back, her beautiful body displayed in a turquoise bikini that showed off her belly button piercing. trying to ignore her bestfriend's whining and enjoy the sauna. She might as well. She was nearly bankrupt from paying all the expenses for this ten day vacation. Because spoiled Jessica's 21st birthday was this week and she had asked- no, demanded! - that she be taken on vacation for her birthday, and wasn't going to pay a cent. Not only had she made Isa pay, she had suckered her boyfriend to help pay too, despite being the richest of the three of them. But having all of daddies money didn't mean she was going to spend it on the people she said she "loved". She still expected more.

Isa sighed, swallowing her annoyance. Jessica was flawed, but she was still her friend. And Isabella had managed to pay for this in the end. 10 days at the nicest resort she could find in Fiji. How could Jessica not be thrilled? It was beautiful outside, stunning and warm, and the resort was unbelievable.

"And did you see my pillows? They look lumpy. Did you try yours baby? If they are lumpy I'm raising hell."

Dear god can she not just be happy. He's more broke than me because of this vacation. Poor guy.

Her eyes opened and flickered towards him, giving him an apologetic look. How he had put up for Jessica this long, she didn't understand.

"Ugh, my ice melted!" Jessica scoffed, taking a drink of her long island ice tea and spitting it out, spraying a bit on Isabella's bare legs. She shook her head and cleaned herself off, "We are in a sauna Jess, its too hot to have drinks in here. That's why we said you should finish yours before we came in."

She had down her long island before coming in, and was feeling the buzz, though it didn't take the edge off how grated Jessica was being. They hadn't even been here three hours and she was already complaining. Jessica rolled her eyes and got up, kissing her boyfriend and looking at Isa, "It said drinks were allowed in here, so its not my fault my ice melted and made my drink shit. They shouldn't offer drink in here if its so hot it melts my ice. I'm going to get a new one. And complain to the manager. Thank god you at least got an all inclusive. If we had to pay for refills I'd be so unimpressed. Be right back babycakes."

Isa! It's Isa Jessica, and you'd be mad for paying for refills? How about forcing me to pay for your room and demanding you have your own so you can bring all your crazy clothes. Poor guy can't even have a romantic week with you, you stuck him in his own room alone.

Isabella was still in shock over that. First Jessica had been furious they couldn't afford the luxury suite for her, then she had demanded she get her own room so she could bring all her things and not be tied down with his. But he couldn't share a room with Isa either, Jessica had thrown a fit at the idea, just because Isa wanted to save a few thousand dollars by sharing a room instead of renting two more.

But nooooo...

She watched Jessica leave, and the minute the door shut she sighed loudly and shook her head, "Can you believe that? We told her about the drink!"

Miles could hardly believe the things Jessica was spouting out. Isabelle was one of her only friends and yet here she was scorning her for a problem that she hadn't even caused? He had helped in deciding the place as well, but for some reason, she saw fit to diss Isabelle. Jessica has been an awful tormenting and to be quite honest a heinous figure for the past month now. The thought of marrying her had occurred to him a long time ago, but at this point, he was on the verge of breaking their whole relationship off.

*Poor Isabelle Jess was relentless in her campaign to make any woman friend or foe look awful in front of him, but if Miles dared to bring this up she'd say something ditzy.*

Peering over at Isabelle for a moment the young man got a full splay of her body. Damn Isabelle did well for herself. Those piercing just drove him crazy as well, and Miles's light towel wrapping wasn't doing him any justice. He practically had to have his hands over his member at every moment in order to hide it from both of their hungry eyes. Not to mention this trip and pinched Miles's bank account to its breaking limits. Sometimes he thought he, did too much for Jess, but at the same time, the money was rewarding in its own way. At least he got the lucky sight of seeing Isabelle's nearly nude form presented in all its hot sweety glory, and were those -*Nipple piercings?!?*-.

"No, no, babe they're perfect. I don't want you to have to go through the stress of dealing with that."

*A slight sigh parted the man's lips as he propped himself back against the wood*. He was doing his best to relax, but Jess was just making it seem like he was in some sort of hellish nightmare.

For a moment his eyes met Isa's and they both shared an enduring moment of exhaust, before the storm was to begin again that was.

"Yeah, we warned you that this would happen *darling*." His sentence was fully meant as a sign to show that he agreed with Isabelle. They had warned her previously, but she'd just pushed it off with some snarky attitude and a meaningless platitude.

Miles had downed his tequila moments before they entered, and the buzz had just commenced. Rinsing back a little before Jess kissed him, Miles, quickly shot off a look of discernment to Isa before lightly touching Jess's lips and falling back the moment their soft lips departed. "You're right babe." He'd learned in the past years that there was no point in arguing when it came to Jess, it was just better to accept she was right and go along with it. "Yeah... Go tell them what they did wrong hun..." At this point, Miles sounded like a soldier whos morale had shot down from months of war. His whole relationship just seemed pointless.

Finally, falling back in a relaxing manner he, gave an exhausted *sigh*. She was both physically and mentally exhausting.

*Then Miles was once again washed back into reality with Isabelle's stance on the matter.* "I know right!?! We warned her, and no she's ungrateful for the sauna that we're treating her too! The nerve." Unconsciously Miles had scooted closer to Isabell, a little too close for comfort, but it didn't matter the spigot had been cranked and his mouth wasn't going to stop now. "She just makes it so freaking hard to love her sometimes Isabelle... I sometimes wish she was more like you, you know? Milder, nicer, and a better figure..." *That last bit was damming, but Miles was uninhibited at this point and his complaints were all on the table now.*

Isa sighed, "It's Isa. Please. I know Jess butchers my name, probably tricked you into thinking my name was Isabelle, but I can't stand a moment of it."

She had lifted her head to watch him move closer, quirking a perfect eyebrow, her chocolate eyes watching him. He wasn't bad looking to gaze at, that was for sure, but she had never thought of him in any other way that Jess' boyfriend. She knew better than to cross that line. Jess would kill her.

But at least I can think he's hot. Jess can't bitch about my thoughts too.

"If she makes it that hard, why are you still with her?" Isa asked, honestly having wondered this past year why he hadn't just dumped her. She might love him, and she did, but that didn't mean she was kind to him all the time."

Isa laughed, "Milder? Uh..."

She blushed. She was far from milder, but how would Miles know? They rarely hung out. Jessica was always strapped to his lap, or ditching her to go on a date with him. The few times they were around each other were at parties or big get togethers, no place to be learning about her. But Isa knew she wasn't "mild".

She smiled, "But I'll take nicer. As for better figure..."

She leaned back, stretching out in the sauna, her tanned skin pearled with sweat from the heat. Just the stretch alone showed off her well toned body, Isa proud of her figure. It also made her belly button piercing more prominent, the little diamonds danging off her navel. The frills of her bikini top hid her nipple piercings, but she had been leaning before so he may have caught them. Now he couldn't see them. Just her smile, before she stuck her pierced tongue out at him.

"Stop staring before Jessica comes back and hits you," she laughed, tipsy and not quite sure where the border was between flirting and friendly banter.

"Oh, I didn't mean to offend you or anything Isa... That sounds way cuter than Isabelle." A faint smile traced along his face as their skin nearly touched at this point.

Scanning over her with his deep brown eyes, he noticed her looking him over. Her face said it all to him. She was looking him over and he was doing the same. I mean looking never did any harm, right? It was just a nice way to admire someone's magnificent figure.

"I don't know... I've been thinking that myself recently as well..." lightly maneuvering his hands to the side of his face he, let them tread lightly into his skin. Just the thought of Jess stressed the man out at this point. Digging a little deep he let out a deep sigh and forced his hands off his face.

Isa seemed to be a very mild person to Miles, but maybe she wasn't? I mean he hardly knew the girl and here he was assuming things.

Sure, the man didn't know Isa too well, but she seemed like an interesting character with more to her at first glance. This still wouldn't act as much of a deterrent for Miles. At this point, he was determined to make Isa feel just a little better, and if not at least maybe get to know her better?

Her pause only made Miles Perched an eyebrow up, but his vision was soon met with a most delightful sight. Every piercing of hers just popped as her full-bodied Italian self-was presented to him like a five-course meal. Scanning over her breasts for a moment it had seemed as though her piercing had magically disappeared now. It was a shame to see go, but Miles was quite buzzed so he could have just been seeing things.

Miles couldn't tell if it was the booze or hormones talking at this point, but a sudden urge crept up his body. Scooting closer they were now at skin to skin distance. "I think she'll be gone for quite a while, Isa... She takes hours when it comes to this kind of stuff... How about we play a game? It's called guess all of Isa's piercings, and the reward shall be determined by you." A faint look of lust glossed over his delicate lips as his eyes looked over Isa in a very serious way.

She watched him, then dropped her head back and laughed, her brain spinning a bit from the alcohol.

"Is that a game, an invitation, or a request to know where I am pierced?" she teased. If she had been sober she would have likely shut him down, found his "game" a little more intimate then two friends should be, if she could even call them that. But the alcohol in her system made her think the game was goofy, but maybe a little silliness would ease both of their crummy days. Between listening to Jessica on the flight over, the taxi, and then all her bitching between checking in, grabbing drinks, and finally hitting the sauna, a break was needed.

"Okay Miles," she smiled, "let's play your game. But there doesn't need to be a prize. You don't have to bait me to show you. Even Jessica has seen them all, and since you two are such a thing I'm sure its not weird."

It would be weird. She was lying to herself. But she was also trying to tell herself she didn't find her best friend's boyfriend cute, and that he wasn't flirting.

"Here's how the game works," she jumped up onto her feet, her breasts and ass bouncing deliciously, wiping sweat from her brow and turning to face him, clapping her hands, "You try to guess, and if your right I'll reveal it. If you're wrong, I get to dare you to do something. Like loose those shorts. Or lick that bench.."

She giggled, her dimple piercings making it a much cuter sound and look.

"Close your eyes while you guess," she added, "No cheating. "

Her hair was down, so she was sure he hadn't seen all her ear piercings, or perhaps he wouldn't know about them all. And she doubted he could guess where one was.

"Okay...guess away."

Isa's laugh was infectious, so instinctually Miles burst out laughing with her. It was more of a chuckle on his part, but hey it was still a little odd.

"Hmmm, I think it's all of them wrapped into one." A witty tease back to her. Miles could hardly recall a time when he'd had so much fun before, it was like Isa was pulling him in and he couldn't get away. The alcohol most definitely was a contributing factor to this. Sure, you could plainly attribute it to him being buzzed, but it was something more than that. And it was just harmless flirting, what was the worst that could happen?

"Glad to hear you've come to my way of thinking." Pausing for a moment Miles listened closely. The fact that she mentioned Jess was a little turn-off, but a little encouraging as to where some might be.

Leering intently, Miles made sure not to miss a moment of her breasts as they aimlessly jiggled every which way. God, it was quite a spectacle to watch. Especially for his cock.

"You've got yourself a deal!" Miles said ecstatically. As he wiped away the sweat from his forehead he jumped up shook her hand, and then sent an intense stare her way that could rival any Mob boss.

"ugh, fine."

Not wanting to upset Isa Miles quickly covered his eyes and waited for her affirmation.

"Okay, ummm... Firstly, I'll guess your tongue because you just showed that to me. Secondly, I'll go with your ears?" His tone sounded a little less convicted as he spouted out the last guess.

Hell, why not go for a double whammy as well? She never specified how many he could guess at once.

Isa watched him, giggled as he jumped up to shake his hand, then waited until he closed his eyes. She gently put her hands on his shoulders and made him sit back down, standing before him.

"Correct," she hummed, waiting till he opened his eyes and she stuck out her tongue at him, giving him a good look at the round stud she was wearing, black and blue swirled. Then she stuck her tongue back in and shook her head, "Ears isn't a guess. Where on my ears?"

She reached forward, bending so he got a tiny peak at her clevage before her hand went over his eyes, "No cheating! Close your eyes till you guess Miles."

Her voice was happy and light. Anything but mild. Jess had lied to him about her friend. Always saying she was shy, and was still getting used to America and its ways. There was no denying Isabella's Italian decent. If the name was not enough of a clue, she also had a hint of her accent still in everything she spoke, and she had only moved to America in her first year of high school, where she met Jessica. That had been nearly 5 years ago. Back then, sure she had been scared, she knew choppy English, she didn't understand the curriculum, and she had no friends. So maybe, yes maybe, she clung to Jessica's heels in the first year, the only girl to give her the time of day, and it was astounding to her someone young was as rich as her. But she had grown up in 5 years, become her own person. She wasn't Jess' lap dog anymore. And she was trying to break that idea that she was. If Jess would just stop trying to sell the lie and convince her friends she was still that little immigrant girl, way out of her depth.

Slowly Miles let Isa push him back onto the wood. He couldn't say it wasn't comfortable, but still, he'd rather have been in a standing position.

Peeping his eyes open for just a moment he was greeted with the sexy sight of the round aesthetic jewel, which dotted her tongue perfectly. "Ugh, now you're just playing hard to get Isa..." Miles whined in a humorous manner. "Ummm, I guess Cartilage and your Earlobe?" That was the best the man had, and to be quite frank those were the only parts of the ear he'd remembered.

Miles could sense a certain caution coming off of Isa. She seemed to be growing into her own before his eyes. Maybe it was just her buzz, but for some reason, she came off as strong, dominate, and very flirtatious, while in contrast, Jess had painted this meek and damning image of her to him constantly. Isa wasn't at all the poor sad girl that Jess had told she was. No. She was a beautiful Italian who had worked her way through school and learned a language she hardly knew. Damn Jess and her Manipulative ways. The only reason why she would do this to Isa was that she probably felt inferior to her. And rightly so. Isabella was an amazing kind sexy, and all around fun person to be around. "I'll take your silence as affirmation that I was right?" His head tilted just a little to the right as he tried to steal a look through the hair that contained her ears.

She laughed, "Easy guesses...but not enough. One more try?"

Isa knew he wouldn't be able to guess all her ear piercings. She was fully pierced. She loved piercings. Tattoos as well, but she didn't have as many. But she was well pierced. Jessica always gave her a hard time for them, telling her boys wouldn't be interested in her with the amount of holes in her body she had. But Isa begged to differ...

Even your boyfriend thinks their cute Jess...he's certainly not weirded out by this game.

"So? What's your guess?"

"Hmm, not enough you say?" Miles was completely daunted at this point

At this point, Miles's situation was becoming quite hopeless. He knew there would be punishment if he guessed wrong. But, if we guessed right he'd be able to see the array of beauties she was hiding. God, at this point it would have made much more sense for him to just say something random and hope to be right.

"Ummm, I guess a daith piercing?"

Dammit! There's no way in hell I'm right... I guess I'll have to take my punishment...

She grinned, "Yep, one of those too...but you still failed. Didn't guess them all."

She leaned forward, her brown hair tickling his nose as she pulled her hair back and showed off her fully pierced ears, almost every kind in her ear, all white gold with little sets of diamonds.

"I took me two years to acquire all these and get matching piercings for them. What do you think? Jess hates them."

She rolled her eyes and leaned up, giving him space, "So now for your punishment. Hmmm...I dare you to touch the hot rocks steaming our sauna."

She turned and pointed at them in their box, giving him a peek at her cute bubble butt in her bikini bottom, "I dare you to try and pick one up."

"Seems I've lost at my own game. So, what's the punishment?"

Miles tensed up a little as she bridged the gap between them. Once her hair was away he was greeted with a beautiful array of diamonds, gold, and whites. All of the colors matched together perfectly. The work that she must have put into them must have been astounding.

"They're magnificent! Who cares what she thinks at this point... Not like she knows what's sexy or not anyway..."

"Ouch, don't you think that'll burn my hands?"

Whatever. No point in complaining now. I lost fair and square. Guess I'll just take it like a man then.

For a moment he got a nice look at her firm grabbable ass. Jolting his cock alive in an instant. "Pfft, no problem.

Sauntering over in a confident manner Miles pointed towards the biggest rock. "This one work?" His face adorned with a smug look. Reaching in he picked the rock out, the pain was unbearable, but he held for a moment. "Fuck!" With a loud thumping sound, the rock aimlessly fell into the depths of the other rocks as Miles frantically danced around.

Isa looked shocked, her hands jumping to her mouth and covering it in shock, "Miles!"

She rushed forward, stopping his dance to grab his hand and look at the extent of the injury, her hands soft like silk against his skin, holding it softly as she turned his hand over.

"I was joking," she exclaimed, "I thought you'd fight it. I wasn't going to make you really touch those."

His fingers looked the worst off , and she bent to peer at them closer, fussing over them. He had a beautiful brunette fussing over him. While his blonde girlfriend was off complaining to anyone who would listen.

"Damn Miles, these look bad. Here," there was a bucket of water beside the rocks to make the steam heavier and she grabbed a cup of some, washing his hands. It would not stop the burning, but it would feel cool against his blistering skin.

"Unfortunately I can't just kiss these booboo's better," she joked, her mother still calling them those when she got a scrap or cut, "Although I have heard saliva heals injuries faster, I don't know if this applies."

She bit her lip, in the most adorable fashion and looked up at him with big round, apologetic puppy dog eyes, "I'm so sorry Miles. Should we go find the medical station?"

She tried to lighten the mood by adding, "Or would you feel better if I did kiss your booboo better."

"Dammit!" Miles mused in pain as Isa rushed to his aid. It wasn't a serious injury, but it sure as hell wasn't a sight anyone would like to see.

"You should have said something, Isa... I'm not blaming you. This is totally my fault."

The sight of Isa in such a caring pose helped to relieve the pain. Where the hell was his girlfriend in this matter as well? It didn't even matter, if she'd been there she probably would have called him an idiot and then mocked him. But Isa was different. She seemed to genuinely be scared for him.

"Yeah, they hurt like hell as well..." Miles was mustering all of his energy at this point into not cursing. He didn't want Isabella to think badly of him, even if it was a simple matter of pain.

Holy shit... Did she just offer to suck on my burn for me?

His thoughts were quickly reaffirmed by her offer to suck his booboo for him, and the pouty look she showed off.

"P-please, kiss it for me, Isa..." Miles could hardly say it straight-faced, but he resolved to stay serious. When the hell would he get another amazing opportunity like this anyway? Never. Jess would never care this much for his pain.

Isa smiled softly, taking his please as a half hearted attempt of his to make her feel better for hurting him.

Why not? It won't make him feel better but maybe he will smile.

She lifted his hand and lowered her face, kissing each of his fingers that were burned, but her lips barely covered half the reddened skin. She felt so bad, staring at them, knowing if they didn't blister they'd still smart all week for him. She kissed the fingertips, feeling the heat coming off them.

Maybe...well...saliva does heal wounds faster...

she kissed his index finger then suddenly slid it in her mouth, her eyes wide and darting up to stare at him, knowing this was pushing the boundaries. He could feel the ball of her piercing skate across the back of his finger as her tongue swirled and sucked on the burnt appendage. Her eyes didn't leave, doe-eyed and worried he get mad. When he didn't she moved on to his next finger, this one she sucked with a little more enthusiasm, feeling her body start to warm hotter than the room itself.

He's Jess' boyfriend. I could never.

She moved on to his third...fourth...then final finger, sucking each, her tongue swirling and making sure to cool down the burns. Finally she released his hand and bit her lip again, blushing.

"Saliva heals wounds faster. I thought maybe it would help better than some water..."

Miles could hardly believe his eyes as he watched Isa kiss every last finger of his. It felt wrong, but where was the harm in it? She was just trying to help him out with the mess that she helped to create, right?

Holy shit! Is she really going to suck on every last finger of mine???

His thoughts swirled into both panic and pleasure as she began to lustfully slirp on his fingers. The stud on her tongue definitely helped as well. Looking down there eyes met in a heated moment as her looks of both innocence and cardinal sin caused his heart to thump. Just the sight of her right now was turning him on. God, this was going too far, right? He was still with Jess... But, this just felt so right...

A smile dropped his lips as she moved from finger to finger...Damn, she must have had some prior experience to doing this. Her skill was unmatched by jess.

"Yeah, yeah" he nodded as she finally released his hand. "Maybe we can put that into practice with this...." In a swirl of confusion, Miles put his face forward and lustfully gripped her lips with his own, throwing his tongue into the frae dancing around hers with his own. It was like an art of its own. Parting his lips from hers a quaint smooching sound was made as saliva fell from his lips.

Did I just seriously do that!?! Oh, my God. Jess is going to kill me if she finds out... Fuck it though....

Isabella was stunned. Her eyes popped wide and her body froze. Miles lips are on me.

Miles...Jess' boyfriends lips...are on me!

This is wrong! Very very wrong. Push him off Isa. Push him away now. Am I kissing him? Oh god I'm kissing him back. Jess is going to kill me!

But she was. Her lips had opened, her tongue wrestling with his, the moment rising with heat as for a few seconds they stood there, her hand still holding his burnt one, their lips fondling each others. Then it ended and he pulled back and reality sunk in. Isa's cheeks flamed, redder than ever and she took a step back, letting go of his hand.

"I...uh...Miles..." she stammered, hugging herself, "I...I shouldn't have...I'm sorry..."

But she wasn't. She wanted to feel sorry, she wanted to feel guilty for touching Jess' boyfriend, should should feel guilty, but instead she was...aroused. She wanted to kiss him again. She wanted to continue the game.

What was wrong with her?

"Miles..." she sighed, rubbing her hands nervously together, "Please don't Jess...she can't know we...kissed. Maybe...maybe I should go."

Miles could hardly believe what he'd done. The sensation of their tongues intermingling was otherworldly, and not too mention her stud. But, what had he just done? He'd just cheated on his girlfriend and with her best friend of all people.

Christ, Jess is going to kill me!

Although, Miles could tell Isabella had enjoyed their quick makeout session, he knew she still most likely had some tribulations about it. I mean hell, even Miles did. Just the thought of Jess finding out about this. She'd probably go insane and possibly even hurt Isa... Jess was a vengeful bitch. This wouldn't be allowed to slide.

"N-no... It... Wasn't..." his speaking ability seemed to be failed him... "It's all apart of the game!"

Good excuse man.

Miles rose up as he said this. It definitely wasn't apart of the game... This was just the easiest excuse that he could give to her at the moment.

"Come on, come one... Jess totally doesn't need to know... It's just all fun and games! So, let's get to guessing again. Next is your belly button piercing, right, Isa?"

The man was doing his best to play it off. But, there was a stinginess to his tone he just couldn't for the life of him seem to knock off...

Isa faltered, having taken a few steps toward the door but he had rose up in her way.

"The game?" she croaked, not sure if that was really a good enough excuse. She knew he was bullshitting, trying to ease her guilt and his own. And damn it, she would take anything about now to write off what just happened.

"Yeah, haha, part of the game," she replied, her throat dry, "Little too much alcohol in our systems, our silly game. It's all just part of the fun, right?"

"Fun and games," she added as he said it, nodding and sitting down, smiling wanily, "That one was an easy call Miles, you can see it right now."

She was trying to play it off too, maybe if she did she'd stop feeling bad for Jess, "you have two more guesses."

"Yeah... The game!" Miles said in relation to her comment. Sure, it was some bullshit excuse, but it was the only thing he could think of at the moment. He didn't want to admit just yet that something deep inside of him wanted her...

"Mhm, I think we've both had a little... too much? It's just all fun as games Isa..." Damn, Miles was really trying to oversell this one. But, could you really blame the man?

"pfft, sure it was easy, but it's basically a freebie..." Everything seemed to be normal until she asked him to name her others.

Oh God, there are very few places left to guess from now...

"Ummm... Weeellll... Your nipples!" Miles blurted that one out. Really smoothe move coming from him.

Isa blushed as he blurted it out, but she had asked. I could have said that was it! Why did I tell them there was more...now I have to show him.

So why do I want to?

Again she was telling herself to feel guilty. To feel ashamed as her fingers came up behind her back and undid the knot holding her strapless top on. She should be kicking herself just for kissing him, but here she was, pulling her top off and revealing her heavy breasts, both nipples puckered and pierced beautifully.

"There's one more," she couldn't believe she was even admitting to it, perhaps she had drank a lot more than she realized and it had all gone to her head.

Miles could hardly believe his eyes as he watched Isa's soft fair skinned finger reach back to undo her knot. Holy shit... Was she really about to do this??? No way! Miles's thoughts become so twisted and then it fell. Her breasts jumped out.

"Oh my God. Isa your tits are fucking amazing..." Miles could hardly hold himself together. He was dying to just suck on her nipples right there and then. But, he couldn't... He had to stay loyal. It was Jess though, so why should he?

"One more?" Miles was confused, drunk, and horny all at the same time. The perfect concoction to cheat on Jess, and give him the courage to blurt out her last piercing.

"Y-your... your clit!" Again he shouted it out with no prior thought. It was almost instinctual at this point...

Isa opened her mouth, a little shocked that he would so openly compliment her breasts. Jesus Miles! You're...you're with Jess. You can't say stuff like that to other girls.

But could she really point the blaming finger at him? We was, after all, now topless. The alcohol was fueling her confidence, and perhaps lowering any inhibitions she should have. And being half naked in such a public setting was turning her on. Anyone could walk in, at any moment. It made her nipples perk and grow harder, her piercings showing more.

"How...how did you guess?!" she was a little shocked. Had Jess told him? No...Jess didn't know. She hadn't shown Jess that one after she had blew a casket at Isabella for her nipple piercings.

"Good guess," she breathed. She had sat down to take her top off and she didn't feel like standing, not sure her knees could hold her up, she felt so weird. Her thumbs hooked into her bottoms and she...oh god she was doing it...she wiggled out of them, having to lie on her back to get them off, not to mention showing him.

Below she was shaven, perfectly smooth, showing off the impressive three piercings, one on her clit linked to two more on her folds. She lay on her back, her legs opened just wide enough for him to pink, her face and chest deep red as she peeked at his face and touched herself to pull at her pussy and show them off better.

"They're my newest," she whispered, "I...uh...I haven't tested them out."

Why was she telling him this? Why was she showing him this?!

"Miles...its...its just a game right?"

At this point, the game wasn't harmless anymore. Jess was sitting with her heaving breasts jutting out. Her fully hardened breasts didn't serve the thought that it was a game as well.

"Intuition I guess? I can't believe I got it though! Hell yeah..." Miles last statement came off with a little bit of drop in enthusiasm. He didn't know why he was so happy. Oh God, now she had to show offer her bare pussy to him. Jess could just saunter in at any moment...

He hardly thought she'd actually do it, but in true Italian fashion, she got right to the point. Her dainty fingers began to slowly and subtly bring down the panties, which hide her clit piercing. Oh my God, she's actually doing it! This can't be real.

Then his breath was once again taking away. Her clit was displayed to him it's full glory. Causing a very excited reaction from Miles's cock as it was now pointing through his boxers. "Fuck me, Isa..." Moving his face in to get a closer look Miles watched intently as she spread her flaps just for him.

"Maybe we can change that darling..." A deadly serious tone to his face.

"Not any more honey..." Then like an animal who hadn't fucked in years, Miles pressed both his thumbs into her thighs and delved into her pussy face first. His tongue went in first feeling the studs , which outlined her clit tempting her before he finally shoved his tongue deeper and began eating her out. Muffled slirps could be heard as Miles continued his relentless assault. Fuck, it felt so wrong, but at the same time just so right.

Change that?

She was expecting what he did next.

Her eyes popped then rolled and before she could tell him off or stop him she was gasping, feeling a sensation like nothing else. Oh god, oh god it felt so good. Her pussy was over sensitive with the clit piercing and his tongue was flicking it, his nose pressing it in.

She wanted to tell him to stop, she wanted to feel bad. But all she could get out of her lips was a whimpering moan, as her body melted before him into the wooden bench, wet on his lips and soft in his hands, not resisting nor tense. He could do anything to her and she wouldn’t stop it. It felt too good.

Back
Top Bottom