Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfaithful & In Love [BurningWillows & Goodwill]

Isabella didn’t really want to explain how Jess managed to piss off or spook every guy she had a thing for then blame her. Even her friends she had made outside of Jess’ circle thought she was overbearing in Isa’s life most of the time. So she just shrugged and grinned sheepishly.

She blinked, staring at him, our time? Wait...

Before she could manage to ask anything she had blurted out about talking and he had changed topics to her heritage. It was easier to talk about her home then about what he meant about “our time” so she let it go and answered.

“North like you guessed,” she smiled, “but I have family on the southern coast too. We moved to America when I was fifteen. Dad had a good business deal that would pay off well. It did. It helped me get into college, and my parents just bought a new house in Naples near the rest of our family. They moved back a month ago.”

She smiled, missing home, “it’s beautiful there Miles. The water, the people, the food. If Jess hadn’t demanded we spend our spring break here for her birthday I was going to fly home and visit. Now I’ll be waiting till summer, but dad says he’ll fly me out for the two months, so that’ll be nice.”

She smiled, missing them but happy they had moved back to Italy. After a moment she turned the tables, “So what about you? Have you always lived in town or did you move for college?”

"Wow, Naples... I've heard it's beautiful there..." Miles could hardly imagine how beautiful the Italian coastline would be, and in such a historic town such as Naples, it must have been even more breathtaking. Plus going to Italy was just another thing on Miles's bucket list.

" I can imagine all of that stuff would be amazing. It's shame Jess had to selfishly demand this of you, Isa." A look of longing crept over Miles' face as he stared into Isa's beautiful Italian eyes. God, she was beautiful... Her skin, face, hair, generous figure, everything about her was truly amazing. Someone like her should have been with a better man right now.

Now it was Miles turn to talk of his upbringing. I mean it wasn't anything special like Isa. Who'd conquered her fears and moved to a new country, learned the language, and even excelled in the academia if this new land.

"I moved for college and just because I couldn't stand the same old scenery. I want to explore the world see new things, meet new people, and most of all meet exotic women... Much like yourself Isa"

Pecking her lips with his own Miles nibbled lightly under her lip before releasing her from the grips of his still hungry mouth. "I think it's bedtime Isa..." one look at his watch told him it was already midnight. He didn't want to go back to his room though, he wanted to stay the night cuddled with Isa in the nude.

He was flirting with her. It wasn’t subtle. Exotic women? Her? Isa could feel the blush coming on and had to stifle it. And the way he nibbled her bottom lip left her breathless. She wanted more, and she knew she should feel guilty about wanting Jess’ boyfriend, but somehow it excited her more. Screw Jess. He wanted exotic and beautiful. She’d give him that. Even if Jess was in the picture.

Bedtime? She didn’t want to sleep. She was wired now. Wanting him. Grinning she rolled into him, straddling his hips and reaching over him, her breasts swinging enticingly near his lips as she tugged the lamp off and purred, “I agree. I think we should give this bed some more of our time.”

She grinded down on his cock as she swept his lips up in a kiss and there in the dark she let her tongue tease his, her body atop his, their fingers exploring one another in the pitch black, nothing to stop them from having each other. An hour later she was spent but sated, fast asleep on his chest, their legs intertwined as she snored lightly. He wasnt going nowhere tonight.

~

The next morning came with a pounding headache and a groan. She rolled off him and shuffled to the bathroom to pee and throw cold water on her face. She shuffled back, ready to crawl back into the sheets with him for a couple more hours when the door was pounded on.

“Isabella! Wakey wakey! Get up girl! I signed us up for yoga!”

Isa groaned loudly.

“Oh stop whining it’ll be fun! Come Isa wake up! I’ll meet you at breakfast, alright? There’s a restaurant just around the corner. Going to wake up my boy now!”

Isa’s eyes widened and she slapped a hand over his mouth as she banged on the door next door and yelled in. After a moment of calling about yoga and getting no answer she simply yelled at him to stop the stupid silent treatment and stormed off.

Isa stifled a laugh, moving her hand to kiss his mouth then pull back, “she thinks your avoiding her. That’s rich.”
She rolled back out of bed and stretched, her beautiful round ass in his direct view, sun kissed and flawless, “guess we better get ready for yoga and breakfast. Ugh my head hurts. Way too much champagne. You might be safe to sneak into your room and get ready in case she comes back Miles.”

She turned and smiled at him, “I liked last night Miles. I don’t like lying to a friend but...well let’s just see how the week plays out.”

She didn’t want to make any sort of decisions. Not now. They were on vacation. She kissed him then scurried off for a shower, leaving him to find his own way out.

In the blink of an eye, Isabella had already mounted him once again and was preparing for another rigorous pounding. "Mmm, I like the sound of that~ I think we'll give the housekeeper a mess the likes of which she's never seen before." The moment her breasts swayed into his face miles took hold of both alternating between them as he lightly sucked and licked around her areola.

Pumping into Isa Miles began to let his hands wildly explore around her body grabbing her thick ass every once in a while as their lips began even more familiar with each other. God, the sex with Isa was wild and Miles wanted more, but within an hour of tumultuous sex he was spent and was now snoring away with Isa still atop his body.

~

"ughhh" Miles yawned stretching his arms into the air as he heard Jess screaming for Isa. Once again she'd selfishly set up something without either of their consent.

"Pffft..." Miles let out a loud laugh once it was confirmed that Jess was long gone. "Mmm, she'll never truly know the bountiful piece of exotic treasure that I bagged..."
"yeah, I liked last night a lot as well. Let's just see what the week has in store, alright?"
Picking himself up Miles put on his pants and shirt gave Isa a hard ass slapping then opened the door to go off.

~

Arriving at the breakfast lounge in full attire Miles began looking around at the beautiful ocean that was before him. God, the view was breathtaking, but was it really worth blowing off almost his entire college funds?

Whatever, at the very least he was having quite an experience with Isabella and that was at least worth the price he'd paid in his eyes.

Isa got ready and soon was dressed in her work out clothes, a pair of skin tight black caprees perfect for yoga, and a bright green sports bra then hugged her chest, padded to hide the piercings. It showed off her couple tattoos, and after grabbing her flip flops she headed out to breakfast, spotting Miles and Jess rather easily, at a table overlooking the ocean.

“Nice view,” she commented stepping up and grabbing a seat beside Jess, “How was everyone’s sleep?”

“Good,” Jess chirped, eating her breakfast, “it’s buffet this morning. I ordered you a mimosa Isa.”

She’s in a good mood. Weird.

“Thanks,” Isa smiled, “I’ll go get myself a plate. When’s yoga?”

“We have an hour.”

“Ah.”

She went, joining the line to get a plate and fill it with delicious looking food, being freshly made and served.

Miles could hardly believe the way Jess was acting towards Isa off the bat. Had Jess possibly had some sort of revolution overnight or something? This was a new revelation that Miles had never expected. I mean hell just by taking one look at Isa Miles could tell she was just as perplexed as he was about the whole matter.

"Yeah, it's beautiful... But, not as beautiful as you two ladies." Miles was a little weirded out by his comment, but Jess seemed to be in a good mood and it made him feel like being a little assertive.

Miles made sure to glance over a moment at Isa staring at her ass as it strutted away. Damn that Italian girl has one fine ass... Wish Jess's was like it... Almost on cue, the young man took a look at Jess's the size difference very apparent.

Jess didn't notice him look, staring out at the ocean, sipping her mimosa. Finally she spoke, pulling out her pouty voice, the one that had worked for years for her to get her way with him, always batting her beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry we fought yesterday Miles. I didn't mean to upset you baby. I just want my birthday to be perfect. Can you forgive me? Maybe tonight you can stay with me in my room?"

She looked awfully hopeful, like a lovestruck puppy, desperate for love and attention.

~

Isa took a while filling her plate, having to pick a bit of everything, her hips swinging at the soft live music playing off in the corner of the restaurant, a nice happy beat for the waking resort residents. The buffet was in direct view of their table and she glanced at Miles as she moved, wondering what him and Jess were chatting about - she certainly seemed pleased - before turning to fill her plate with some fresh scrambled eggs, her hips and legs swinging with the music, unaware a few male eyes were glancing greedily at the Italian beauty.

God, the look that Jess was giving was too much... But, Isabella what would she think? They had just made passionate love last night and now after that Jess wanted to apologize and act kindly to him.

Finally, Miles cleared his thought's putting a resolved look on his face. "Maybe, I'll think on it. Okay, darling?" Miles said looking towards Isa to affirm that she wasn't looking before lightly peeking Jess on the lips.

Had she really changed? Was this just another ruse of her? At this point, Miles didn't know what to believe...

Averting his eyes to Isabella he noticed a gaggle of old men staring her down like she was just some piece of meat for them to fuck. It angered him. No, it fucking infuriated the man to his core. His fist was even getting clenched at this point, but why? Snapping himself back into reality he gave Jess an endearing and loving look.

"Okay," Jess purred, taking it with ease and kissing him over the table before returning to her meal, "You have to try the eggs benedict here, its amazing. Did you sleep well Miles? I slept like a baby."

She continued to chatter on, oblivious to his glances at her best friend's. She had had a great night sleep and was on her third mimosa. She was feeling happy and perky. And it was clear to Miles she was upset he was "ignoring" her last night. So she was trying to make it right. This wasn't the first time though they had fought and the day after he was showered with love, sometimes even gifts. Jess was hot and cold most days.

Isabella didn't notice any of the old men, finishing filling her plate and walking back to the table, her yoga pants and sports bra leaving nothing to the imagination. She was about to set her plate down when a man came up, maybe a few years older than them, his body darkly tanned and his face soft and handsome, but nothing special.

"Hey beautiful. Saw you enjoying the music. I have a table by the band, want to join?"

Jess looked up at her friend and raised and eyebrow. Isa opened her mouth, her cheeks pink, telling herself not to look at Miles.

"Sorry. Not interested."

She sat down quickly, the guy frowning and looking to Jess, "Your friend not fond of handsome strangers? It's vacation baby, why not get a little wild?"

"It's breakfast," Isa shot back, her voice flat, "How about you ease up on the mimosa's and go sit back down before you embaress yourself."

"You heard her," Jess pursed her lips, "She's not interested."

His eyes swung to her and ate her up, "Her loss. Would you be interested in a table of single men looking for a pretty lady to talk to?"

Jess leaned forward, batting her lashes at him then flatly responded, "No."

He blinked, looking surprised at being rejected twice. It obviously didn't happen often. But compared to other men he might have passed as a nine. Beside Miles, he was like a six.

"I'm on vacation with my boyfriend," Jess continued, stretching her hand over the table and gripping Miles', smiling at him. Isa felt a flare of jealousy and had to look away, out to the view, "I suggest you go bother another table."

The stranger looked at Miles then decided not to push and walked away, shaking his head.

"Thanks Jess."
"Don't thank me. You should have gone."
"What?! You're joking right?"
"Oh come off it Isa, he was hot. How often will a guy like that come around for...a girl like you."

Isa was insulted, her face red and angry. There she was. Fuck you Jess.

"I can do better than that," she snapped and Jess laughed dryly.

"Isa, don't kid yourself. You rarely can get a guy's attention."

I can you bitch. Who fucked your boyfriend last night? You think I can't score a hot guy? I certainly turned Miles head.

She knew better than to say that out loud. And she knew Miles wasn't going to help her. It would only implicate himself.

"Fine," she snapped, standing up abruptly, "I'll go sit with them Jess. Show you how many hot guys I can get."

She grabbed her plate and sauntered angrily off, giving Miles and plenty of the old perverts a good look at her swinging ass as she headed over to the table. It took a simple bat of the eye and an apology for the cocky stranger to let her join his table of six guys. By the time she was full and it was time for yoga she had six room numbers and phone numbers, all written on her arm. She met Miles and Jess on the grass walking to the class, holding out her arm.

"How's that for can't get a guy?" she snapped angrily, showing off the names and numbers.

Jess whistled then giggled, "Way to go Isa. All you needed was a kick in the butt. See that Miles? Isa is gunna get laid this week."

Isa opened her mouth to suddenly object, blushing and pulling her arm down quickly, staring at Miles. That hadn't been her intention at all. She was just so mad at Jess for saying she wasn't good enough. I already got laid Jess...and your talking to him. Jesus what am I doing? I'm flaunting numbers in Miles face?! Now he'll think it was a one and done. I'm such an idiot.

What am I saying?! He's Jess' boyfriend. This...this should be good. We can't be together. I can't want him.

Miles was purely disgusted with this low man's tactics, and his face just shot a look that told him to piss off. I mean it's not like this look was unwarranted or anything this man was barging in here trying to take his ladies away from him. He was just protecting what he saw as rightfully his even if that was a little complicated.

This guy seriously couldn't take a hint. After being staunchly put down by Jess and Isabella Miles shot him another look waving him off as he waddled off defeated by the young alpha.

It didn't take long for Jess to Insult Isa for not taking that man. God, Miles felt himself boiling up. Here he was thinking Jess maybe had finally changed and deserved a chance, but then she shot Isabella down saying she couldn't get a man.

Miles could hardly keep from bursting out laughing as he kept his stoic look up. The man wanted so badly to defend Isa, but then Jess would wonder why he was taking her side even though they were together. This was just one of those times where Miles would decide to zone out instead of listening to Jess's crap.

Snapping back to reality Miles watched as Isabella angrily stomped off.

What the fuck? Dammit, once again Jess pushed her off the edge and forced her to go flirt with some studs. Miles was furious at this point his eyes shooting a look of pure jealousy her way as she sat with the men. She was obviously flirting with them! What the hell! She never acted like that around him and they'd fucked last night, and here she was acting like it was nothing to flirt with a man. Did Miles seriously mean this little to her?

Had last night just been an off thing for her? She'd given off signs last night. God dammit, she was just as manipulative as Jess. She's played Miles for a fool, telling him that those men were short-lived should have been the sign for him to get out of there and yet he stayed, like an idiot.

--

Once Isa finally decided to get off those random assholes cocks Miles practically refused to look at her. Holding Jess tightly, one hand clearly above her ass. "Yeah, I saw Jess, but I doubt she'll be able to have sex as good as ours babe." With this said Miles swooped into french Jess twisting his tongue around hers in a dangerous dance as he left one open to stare at Isa and examine her reaction.

Pushing off Miles gave Jess a firm slap to her ass. "Come on, let's go have our sexy yoga lesson. You can come as well, Isa..." At this point, Miles wasn't even being passive aggressive. He was pissed off. Isa had thrown away his feelings like they meant nothing to her and he was out to make her feel just as he had watched her flirt with some random crowd of gigolos.

Isa stumbled a step. If his words weren't enough of a knife in the heart, the kiss certainly through her for a loop, jealousy spiked with longing, mixed with anger and confusion.

What the hell Miles? We spend a night together and your back to being her lap dog? So much for wanting free of her.

Did he lie last night just to get his cock wet? Tell her what she wanted to hear. She had been so upset at Jess, he just fed into it. Was it a lie itself? She hugged herself, following behind them, bitterly glaring as he slapped her best friend's ass, both bitter at him and at herself for wanting him to spank hers.

I'm delusional. I can't be crushing on my best friend's boyfriend! C'mon Isa, you heard what he said. He's as insulting as she is. Can't have good sex my ass Miles. You were begging for me last night. UGH!

They got to the yoga studio, only minutes from where they had met up, and by this point Isabella was tempted to just duck out and fake a stomach ache to go back to her room, or hide out on the beach. She didn't want to watch these two flirt and love on each other. Jess was in the best of moods, which made it worse because she was kissing him every chance she got, touching and fondling him, uncaring that it was public. And he wasn't stopping her. It was like Isabella had become invisible behind them, and she knew...knew if it hadn't been for last night she wouldn't have cared. But because of it...because of it she was letting herself get hung up on a taken guy. What was wrong with her?

"Your kidding me right?!"

Isa stopped in her tracks, halfway into the entrance of the yoga studio, looking ahead where they had gotten to the inner door and Jess was peering at a sign.

"I signed up for private yoga for the three of us, but nowhere did it say we had to be nude?!"

Isa's eyes popped a bit and she got only close enough to read, trying to avoid being near Miles. Sure enough the sign read "No clothes beyond this limit. Nude Hot Yoga in session".

She looked around, noticing lockers and benches to undress. No one was present, luckily, but Isa almost wanted to laugh at Jess inability to read a program properly. Nude Hot Yoga? How did she miss that?

She's not going to go with that. Jess hates nudity unless its private. She even got mad at me for wearing such a small bikini in front of Miles yesterday. Hell, all I have to do is stay silent and I'll be on a beach in ten minutes, while these two can suck face wherever they like.

But wait...what fun is that? Miles is being a jerk...Jess hasn't done one nice thing for me except pay for this stupid yoga session. Know what?! Screw the beach. I'm doing yoga. Eat this up Miles. You jerk.

"I'm so not down for this," Jess whined to Miles, touching his chest, "I can't believe they expect us to be nude- I...uh, ISA?!"

"It said nude right?" Isa asked, tossing her clothes and shoes in a pile on the bench and strutted past them both, pushing the door open, leaving them in her wake, her body on complete display. Inside it was already hot, and three mats were pulled out, two in front and one in back. The instructor bowed to her, even taking his own peek, but being professional did nothing more than greet her and offer her to pick a mat. She picked the far right, sitting down in a meditation pose, her legs wide then pretzeled, her clit piercing on full display as she closed her eyes and waited, thinking for sure they wouldn't come in.

Crap. Miles mind went blank the moment Jess started to scream. Nude!?! It's not that he minded seeing Jess or anything, but to see another mans cock in the open was just fucked. He wasn't going to do that. Although Miles did enjoy Isa getting pissed. On the way to the yoga room Miles had looked back occasionally and every time Isa seemed to get even more livid than the time before. It felt good for a moment, but for some reason, it hurt him. Why the hell did it hurt him? She had lied to him during after sex and acted like it was no biggie... But, why, why couldn't he hurt her without feeling pain?

After tuning Jess out for what seemed an eternity he heard her yelp at Isa and Miles turned to look, and there she was. Fully nude, her piercings once again on full display for him to see. This time she seemed so confident though, his cock instantly stretched the barriers of his pants. Jesus, it wasn't like he hadn't seen it before, but something about the combo of her clit piercings and a confident demeanor just turned him on.

"What the hell Isa?!?" Miles words seemed to fall short of her as she walked off. He knew he had to take charge. It was time to suit up and take his cock out like a man.

Within a few moments, Miles had shrugged off Jess and was now in his fully nude form. His 9-inch cock dangling from side to side as he strutted into the yoga studio. At this point he didn't care if Jess came or not he just needed to prove to Isa he was as confident as she was.

How do you like that bitch? Seems I'm just as confident as you are

Even Miles thoughts were smug. Confidently situations himself on the middle mat his eyes met Isa and clearly looked her over not even caring who saw as he took in her full Italian form. "Nice tits Isa." A smug look as he scanned over her body for a moment before situations himself with his legs crossed and his 9-inch cock flopping about.

Isa ignored him entirely, moving her mat a little further forward so he could only see her back and ass.

"Take a picture Miles, it'll be the last time you see them jerk," she snapped back, crossing her arms, "Or better yet, don't. Wouldn't want to ruin your great sex with my body on your brain."

The instructor gulped, not wanting to be part of any of this. He started the music, asking if there was anyone else coming, as the lesson had been for three. Isa was about to say no when the door open and Jess shuffled in, her hand over her eyes, her other holding her iphone with earbuds and...a sleeping mask.

"I did not sign up for naked bodies," she complained, "So I'm wearing this stupid sleeping mask."

The instructor opened his mouth but Isa shook her head. Arguing with Jess would be futile.

"Why'd you bring your headphones?"

"The music they play always sucks. So I brought my own."

Isa opened her mouth to complain but gave up. As did the instructor. He spent about ten minutes with them showing the poses, trying to work with Jess, but finally came up with some excuse of "emergency" and had to leave, asking them to just repeat what he taught. Isa had no doubt he was just going to his office to take a break from Jess' bitching.

"Finally, some quiet," Jess groaned, her mask over her eyes as she plugged in her headphones, "Now for some good music."

In seconds she was drowning them out and Isa shook her head, looking away from her nude friend. Jess was beautiful, Isa could give her that, but she wasn't graced with Isa's curves. She had a smaller beauty, smaller hips, smaller chest, smaller ass. It let her fit into anything and everything at the mall, but naked next to Isa, she didn't really have much to show.

But that didn't matter now...as Miles had chosen his bitch of a girlfriend over Isa anyways. She looked at the numbers on her arm as she moved into tree pose, then turned, her back always facing him, and moved into downward dog.

Eat me up Miles. You were moaning for my piercings, now you can stare at them for the full hour, remind yourself what you just gave up!

Ugh, what am I thinking? He's taken! He's not mine. I can't be jealous.

But I am. And I'm pissed. He made me feel amazing. And he took that away.

Miles could see her face in the mirrored wall ahead of them all, showing the poses they were in to aid them. Isa's face looked downright miserable, a look no one wanted to see on that adorable face.

"Tch, talk that Italian mouth all you want, but it doesn't mean anything." Miles retorted quickly. The awkwardness of the situation made even more apparent by the look the yoga instructor was giving the two of them. It was obviously motivated by sexual tension, but neither Miles nor Isabella wanted to admit it.

The stuff that Jess was wearing was just too good. Miles wanted to burst out laughing, but he needed to keep up his stoic figure so Isa wouldn't see through his weak facade.

Zoning out Miles once again closed his eyes to appear as though he knew what he was doing, but in all honesty, he had no idea of the what the hell he was supposed to be doing. The yoga instructor seemingly tried to say something, but it was quickly shut down by Jess's smart mouth every time. Her previous nice mood had all but abated by now.

Then like that the instructor made some lousy excuse and left the floor to them. "Pfft, what a con artist. Decided to leave just because he couldn't handle two sexy women..." Miles made sure to mutter as to not alert Jess to how he truly felt for Isa.

Looking over Miles got a full on view of Isa's bubbly Italian ass. God, it was one hell of a sight...

What the hell am I doing? Look at that face... You did this...

You're both being immature brats. This is high school all over again...

With one quick look to Jess then to Isa Miles assertively picked himself up. In one swift motion, he attached both his hands to the tops of her hips dug his hands into her flesh, and thrust his 9-inches into Isa. He didn't care if Jess saw them. All he wanted was Isa. Inch by inch his cock slowly delved into the familiar depths of Isa's pussy her clit piercings rubbing against his cock in all the right ways.

"How dare you get all those phone numbers from the frat fuckers!" Miles screamed in pure bliss as he began to rhythmically thrust into Isa. His balls slapping against her ass further reddening it as his thighs clasped to her firm buttocks for dear life. "I want you to never fucking speak to those men! Whip those God damn phone numbers and names off right now! I'm the only man you'll need for this trip!"

Isa wasn't looking at him in the mirror. She was trying to hide the jealousy...the hurt. She already wanted to scrub the numbers off her arm, the only reason she even got them was to just shut Jess up. She bent lower, pressing her forehead into the mat, her flexibility nearly unmatched by Jess who was ignoring them, her music so loud they could hear it.

He decided he wanted her. I was just some cheap ass he pranked. I- MILES?!

Her head shot up but her body didn't, as she felt his fingers dig into her hips and suddenly she was shoved forward, throwing her hands out as he impaled her on his thick cock, neither asking or waiting...just demanding.

If she wasn't so upset with him she'd be in heaven. Dominating her...it was a fantasy she had...but damn it Miles! He couldn't treat her like garbage then take her.

"Miles! Don't scream you idiot, she'll hear you!" Isa hissed, rocking against his cock, not really in a position to move, he had her where he wanted her, "What are you doing?! You can't throw me to the curb with those insults then expect I'll let you fuck me? You jerk! You insulted my sex. And my looks!"

She was bouncing off his cock now, trying not to moan, but he could feel how wet she was becoming. And damn it, why was it so hot that he was doing this with Jess right beside them?

"How dare I?! Jess was bullying me! I had to, so she'd leave me alone! I wasn't going to call any of them!" they were both overhot and sweating in the temperature of the room, and she swiped her arm, the ink already bleeding with her sweat, now rubbing off, "There happy? Only reason I'd call one of them, is because YOU had your dick in your mouth."

She didn't want to snap but she was angry. Still, she kept her voice low, and was biting her lip hard to keep from moaning, unaware he could see it in the mirror.

"The only reason I insulted you was because, you went to those men and acted like it was nothing to just flirt with them." Miles calmed his voice down not wanting Jess to hear them, but he continued to animalisticly hump her. There no fucks given by Miles at this point. He'd turned from a shriveling mess yesterday to an assertive man who took what he wanted without a care in the world. And right now he wanted Isa's tight pussy.

"Oh, yeah right! Like you had to give in to her peer pressure. We talked about this last night! We don't need to listen to her anymore Goddammit! Just because she was a little nice this morning doesn't mean shit. She was just putting up an act anyway..."

Why the hell did this feel so right? Here he was feet away from his girlfriend, but instead of fucking her he was pounding into Isa's exotic Italian pussy without a care in the world.

It was refreshing. Sweat was dripping off him converging with Isa's sex juices every once in a while as he slammed against her from behind. Each thrust harder than the last as Isa's ass took the blunt force like a champ.

"Shut up and speak more Italian to me!" Miles demanded in a roaring tone, but not too loud as to not alert Jess as to what he was doing. Miles truly had come into his own. Gone were the days of him being a submissive cuck to Jess's whims. It was the path of domination from now on.

"It wasn't like you were saving me from Jess' assault!" Isa shot back, "She made me feel unwanted Miles! You would know how that felt if you weren't lucky enough to have someone like Jess who wants you."

Just like I do...but damn me if I tell him that.

Her body was slapping against his, her ass raw as his hips hit them with every thrust, his balls slapping her thighs. It felt so wrong, yet so right. She wanted to be mad at him, but damn it, this dominating turn in him had her hornier than ever.

"She gets under my skin Miles," her voice calmed several octaves, her head coming up so he could see the hurt and the jealousy, "She parades you around and puts me down every chance she gets. She makes me feel like men like you are impossible to catch by girls like me, okay? I just...just wanted to prove her wrong. You didn't have to be an ass and hurt my feelings too."

Her head swung down and she shook her head, telling herself not to get emotional. To hold onto the anger. But even that was ebbing, the pleasure forcing other more rational emotions out. As he demanded Italian out of her she finally gasped and moaned, his authoritative tone over her more than a little arousing.

"scopami forte Miles! scopami forte! scopami forte!" she moaned in perfect Italian, rocking with him, gasping for him, "Miles, scopami duro proprio di fronte a lei. Fammi urlare!"

"What was that?" Jess pulled out an earbud, her face scrunched under her sleeping mask, "Were you swearing in Italian again Isa? I told you, thats totally not sexy. It just creeps people out."

He wasn't slowing. Oh god he was pounding her pussy so hard it was almost making noise now with their juices, and Jess was oblvious.

"I just...can't get a move right," she held her voice as calm as possible, "Sorry. Its a habit."

"A bad one. No one understands you Isa. Like what are you even saying?"

"Fuck me," Isa retorted sarcastically as if it was a joke, but winking at Miles in the mirror, "Or fuck me hard or something. I don't know. It's a Italian thing."

"It sounds dumb," Jess sighed, "Just stop yelling and let me focus. At least Miles is quiet. He knows how yoga works."

Miles is quiet because he's fucking me you bitch. He's fucking me so hard he's going to orgasm, while you stand there in your stupid pose!

"Yeah, he's really getting the hang of it. I'll be quiet Jess. Sorry."

"I know and I feel awful for it Isa, but having her affection is a double-edged sword, she's a fucking psycho!" Miles spouted on at this point he'd forgotten what they were arguing about and had begun focusing on their sex rather than their stupid argument that seemed so trivial now.

"Well, a man like we is well within your grasp Isa... That was made pretty obvious by the number of phone numbers you got within such a short span of time..." as if angrier Miles began to slam against her phat ass even hard like an unrelenting typhoon he continued gaining momentum rather than losing it.

"Yes keep that Italian moaning up! I fucking love it when you speak in your amazing language!" God, Miles knew this was so wrong, but Isa's voice just had him so fucking turned on. At this point, he'd be even more surprised if Jess didn't hear them as their juices began to make mushy sounds with each convergence of their hips.

Speak and you shall receive. Speak of the devil Jess almost intuitively began to retort back to Isa for no reason seemingly other than to make fun of her beautiful language.

The funny part about the whole thing is she was calling it unsexy as her very own boyfriend got turned on by it.

Placing his hands on her two drooping breasts Miles slowly massaged them as his heated breath pressed against her neck lightly. His fingers molding around her massive d cup breasts and unrelenting touch to them as he began to caress her nipple piercings.

"Why don't you bring those sexy Italian lips of yours over here and show me just how sexy your voice really is?" Miles said seductively as his thrusts began to slow down a little for a moment only to rev up quicker than ever before.

Jess plugged her headphones back in as Miles leaned over her, cupping and groping her breasts, making her buckle beneath him. One night with her and he knew how to make her weak. Her nipples were so sensitive, her clit too, and she was panting with need to release under him, as Jess remained oblivious next to him.

"Ooooh Miles," she moaned, her accent rolling his name off her tongue. With a quick gesture she pulled him out and turned around, dragging him onto her as she lay on the mat, flinging her legs over his shoulders so she bent in half and he could fuck her from the front, her lips attacking his. It was a good thing too, as he muffled her intense orgasm that came seconds later. She had three by the time the timer went off and their session ended, her body sweating harder than ever, their juices coated on her thighs and mat as she quickly tugged him off and kissed him deeply, then sat in her meditation pose, pretending nothing happened. It was a good thing too. Jess heard the timer and took her earbuds out, turning her phone off.

"Ugh, lets get out of here. I need a shower."

"Agreed," Isa replied, winking at Miles, "I got way too wet...all this heat has me sweating buckets."

Jess pulled her sleeping mask off, so she could see her way to the door, "Gross Isa. I don't need that mental image. Just give me five minutes to change and then come out. I need such a long shower. So gross."

She left and the minute the door clicked shut Isa lunged at Miles, fucking him silly for another five minutes until he released and she kissed him, "Sneak me into your room and I'll shower with you. I want you to bend me over and dominate me again."

She shuddered, clearly turned on, the argument forgotten. She got off him, helping him up and to the door. Jess was gone, but there was a text in each other their phones that she'd meet them at their rooms when she was done.

"Do you feel like she's almost making it too easy?" she smirked, tugging her clothes on, "I mean, at this point I almost want to see what we can get away with without her catching us. Who knew Jess was this oblivious?"

Miles's relentless campaign to make Isa's orgasm hadn't ceased for a moment even when Jess's earbuds were out Miles couldn't give less of a shit as to whether or not Jess heard them. His one and only mission was to pleasure Isa and rid her of that look of pure and utter sadness. He never wanted Isa

Then she made a gesture for him to dismount her. Reluctantly he pulled out, but within seconds Isa had turned around and pulled him into her nether region was again. And just like that he was once again lunging inside of her with his massive cock not wasting a moment to break. As Isa orgasmed, again and again, Miles held back his climax not wanting Jess to be able to see the cum dripping from Isa's pussy once he'd finished with Isa. With the timer ringing Miles knew it was time to break off with a kiss he departed his cock from her pussy and went back to his meditation pose.

"Yeah, I know how you feel Isa... I'm drenched in sweat." Miles said chuckling a little as he watched Jess leave.

Right as the door shut Isa once again brought Miles into the fray as they fucked each other silly for the next few minutes they had together.

"You've got it darling. I want to taste all your piercings this time..." Miles said with a wink and a firm slap to her bubbly ass. "Now go get dresses so no one can see your wet pussy."

Once he began to clothe himself again they both received a message that made it almost to easy for the pair to fuck in his shower. God, at this point their week was going to be shaping up as an all week fuckfest.

"I had no idea myself and we've been dating forever, but who cares. Maybe we can stretch it to the limit the whole time and test the waters. Now come on let's go to my room so we can continue our makeup sex." He said with a lustful grin after he'd fully clothed himself.

She giggled, grabbing her phone and letting him spank her ass, moaning her delight then reaching the door, “behave Miles. We are only ten minutes from your room.”

She barely made it five. As they left the grass and walked through a deserted alcove she shoved him against the wall and leaned up, kissing him heavily. He had her ramped up and wanting more.

“We need to get to you room fast,” she moaned into his lips. Grabbing his hand she nearly jogged them back, impatiently waiting for him to unlock his door so she could jump into his arms, making out with him as he carried her inside. Why had they even been arguing? What good had that done them when they could just do this?

“Fuck me,” she moaned, tugging her sports bra off, her breasts flying free, “dominate me again Miles.”

Back
Top Bottom