Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Werewolf Bride (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

"The council will kill me if they find out." He said coldly to her so she could understand the severity of the situation, his eyes flashing back to a bright red. "As for your father, allow me to play it out. Since I know you are not a virgin, he will realize that I know what he allowed from the other members of his pack. I won't allow him near you for extended periods of time, he'll be there, but he could be part of the furniture for all I care." He growled lowly.

"You're my wife now. His pack is not permitted to the gathering, that I have made quite clear, only him and his beta are allowed in. You won't be touched, you won't be taunted, the council only did this to keep an eye on me, not you my dear. You'll be fine and I'll keep you safe from the riffraff." Nile promised her darkly, not wanting any harm in any form to come to her.

Layla held his bloody gaze as he growled at her. "I won't tell anybody." She promised, swallowing hard and looking down, embarrassed and ashamed as he spoke on her father and the pack. It almost felt like it was her fault, like she had allowed it but compared to them she had been so small and so powerless.

Her heart pounded at his declaration. She would have never believed the words if they came from anybody else but from his lips and with that deadly look in his eyes . . . She knew he meant every word he said. She didn't understand why he cared enough to bother but was simply glad he did. Layla stood up taking a step towards him, taking his head in her hands, she placed a gentle kiss to his lips. "Thank you." She whispered not meeting his gaze.

Nile stayed seated as she rose, his gaze watching her until he purred lightly as she held his head and kissed him softly, moving back into his seat so she fell forward, closing in on him as he put a hand on the small of her back to deepen the kiss. It wasn't sloppy, it was refined and sweet but he liked it to last longer before he pulled back still purring as he ran his fangs agaisnt her skin, only the flat part touching her and never penetrating. It was a sign of affection, though part of him was unsure on how she'd take that before he pulled away.

"Mh...Is there anything you wanted to do today?" He asked knowing she didn't like to be held up in his prison of a manor all day long.

Layla fell into the kiss as it deepened. Far more than she had planned but it was . . . nice and she found herself not wanting to stop. When they pulled part, she felt his cold, porcelain fang. Layla gasped slightly as the sensation of something so deadly pressed to her skin but she did not pull away.

"I-I didn't have any plans." She replied honestly; his face still between her soft hands as she held onto him, feeling his hand against her back. "Not like I'm allowed to go out." She half joked. "Plus, I wouldn't want to interrupt or get in the way of your work. I'll . . . just do what I usually do." Which was a lot of nothing.

"I can stop work when I please unless I'm in a meeting." He purred, in one fast motion he had her sitting in his lap as he leaned back flashing her a fanged grin. "We could...Do something together if you'd like," he thought though that slightly charming yet perverted look in his eye back from this morning.

"Mh...Or not. I could teach you how to drive instead if you'd like, so you could go into town but we could do that later as well." He mused holding her closer to his chest.

Layla marvelled as she found herself in his lap without even realising she had been moved. She damned the blush that crept up her skin as soon as he had her pressed up against him and it only brightened at his suggestive words and that look in his eyes. It sent a spark straight down to her womanly core.

"Err dri-driving? I would love to learn to drive." She managed to squeak though she wasn't sure he'd be the best teacher with the temper he had but driving was the furthest thing from her mind when he was looking at her like that. "W-what could we do together?" Layla questioned him innocently though her body seemed to know exactly what he meant as it reacted to him of it's own accord.

“Mh...don’t play dumb with me you know what you want.” He purred a low chuckle at her able to sense her arousal as he grazed his fangs onto her cheeks smiling charmingly at her.

“...but I understand if you don’t care for my advances...” he murmured in her ear his knuckles stroking her hair out from her face.

"I do care," Laylaa replied a bit too quickly turning to face him and then looked down embarrassed and blushing as he pushed the hair out of her face. But as she had turned to face him, his fang and sliced her cheek. She was so overwhelmed by his advance that she hadn't even felt the cut even as if began to well crimson like a long paper cut along her pretty cheek. "I mean- . . . I like you but . . . I don't think you really like me. Specially not like that-" She stopped talking when she saw that look in his eyes and her pulse raced and her desire grew though she tried to hide it.

As she turned his fang accidentally sliced her as it dripped lightly onto his lip as he had his first taste of her. His eyes brightened, immediately he had her pinned against the wall his fangs fully decended like curved swords as he kept her pinned, his lustful look now with hunger as his fangs were positioned for her neck.

He was so close to loosing it before his consciousness kicked him back to reality as he let her go stepping back until his back smacked against his desk, putting a hand over his mouth. His eyes had fear and surprise in them from almost attacking her as he avoided her gaze.

“I’m...my apologies...I...need to feed. You should get that bandaged...” he said his voice low and carnal like a hungry beast.

Fear was the first thing that took a hold of her senses as she found herself pinned against the wall. But that was quickly replaced by desire as her traitorous body reacted to his nearness.

Her gaze fixed on his deadly fangs as a shiver ran down her spine. She must be the sickest Were alive wanting to be bitten- no not bitten but ready to please him in anyway possible.

His her dazed and aroused state she was confused as he pulled away but found herself drawing towards him after he spoke.

Take his hand away from his mouth Layla did the bravest and stupidest thing she’d ever done. “Feed on me.” She said innocently.

“You have no idea what your asking.” He said his voice a low growl his hand grabbing her wrist and pulled her to him until she hit his chest.

Nile didn’t ask questions, at least not twice especially with willing prey offering herself to him as he moved her hair back making her head lean back as he sunk his fangs quickly into her neck, letting the blood run down as he lapped it up. Still holding her wrist his other arm around her waist he fed hungrily from her but still within her limits.

Just as she was starting to feel faint, he pulled back licking the wound as it healed up leaving two little marks on her neck as he kissed it with a low purr.

Layla gasped as she was once more in his grasp. She didn’t fight, only gave into his need. Standing there with her wrists clasped in his hold.

The fangs glistening, the next gasp when he sunk his fangs into her neck quickly turned into a moan. And any fear she held was quickly diminished as his bite caused her to release endorphins and she relaxed in his hold as he drank life from her.

She truly must be a sick Were if she wanted a Vampire to bite her. But she wanted to please him and it had not been as bad as she imagined.

“Mmm. . .” She murmured as he pulled away. Feeling his kisses against the sensitive skin of the bite mark. “You can do that again.”

“Darling, again you have no idea what you’re implying.” He murmured against her neck, keeping her pressed against his lean but powerful body.

“If you allow me to feed on you too much I’ll become spoiled.” He purred continuing to kiss her neck and collarbone as he moved lower his hands on her waist.

"I think it's time someone spoiled you." She murmured, half dazed and drunk on the high of being bit. She'd always heard about the bite and the fact that certain Vampires had human groupies that followed them around wanting to be bitten and how she understood why. Layla's hands came up to rest on the sides of his strong arms. Although his chest against hers was keeping her up right she wasn't sure if it would continue to support her. She moaned as his lips continues to dance over her skin. "I am your wife."

Grinning against her skin, still scraping it lightly with his smooth fangs as she started to come down from her high, he sat back down pulling her into his lap so she wouldn't fall to the ground. Cradling her, his eyes were still a bright red however they weren't hungry for her blood anymore as he let out a low purr.

"You are indeed my wife, darling...Perhaps its time to treat you as more of that." He purred, his hands on her hips as he kissed her deeply for her dazed mind to understand what he was implying and asking. A low growl rumbled in his throat, not close to a werewolf's but it meant the same wanting to claim her. It had been quite some time for Nile, he had a feeling she wouldn't run off with some other man the second he got comfortable.

Layla was like silk in his arms, sitting in his lap as he pulled her down with him. She could feel his cool fang against her soft skin but unlike before, she was no longer afraid of it. In fact, Layla nuzzled against it. Reality was starting to come back and she found herself more at peace with less questions than before. The bite was the answer to all of the unanswered.

She did not hesitate when Nile pulled her into an embrace. His lips silky soft against hers as she dived into him. Feeling him, tasting him, her hands coming up to capture his face as she pressed deeper. Chest to chest, breathing hard when she pulled away, coming up for air. "I thought you . . . didn't want me like that?" He had made it clear on many an occasion how he'd want nothing to do with a flea ridden beast like her. But that didn't stop her wanting him. Feeling all her desire moving down to between her legs as the anticipation got the better of her.

"Mh...Perhaps you thought wrong. I've grown quite fond of you my dear wife." He purred lightly at her, it wasn't quite love, he wasn't open for that yet and it would take many more walls to be broken down, but the physical attraction was there as well as companionship.

"But it also seems you want me in that way as well." Nile growled against her lips, his hand resting on her inner thigh, dangerously close to her soaking womanhood as he grinned. "We never did have a wedding night you know, its only traditional." He suggested pulling her closer as he groaned, his cock starting to harden and stir within his black dress pants.

"I've been known to be wrong from time to time." Layla smiled slowly against his lips. One hand moving to play with the soft blonde hair at the nape of his elegant neck while the other moved down his strong lean chest. When he spoke of her wanting him, she nodded in agreement, the small smile still on her lips.

His hand moving dangerously close to showing him how much she wanted him. She swallowed hard as she felt him stirring below her. It was hard for her to believe that she could move such a beautiful creature like him. "But you know I'm a wolf." She halted him for a heartbeat. "I'm very territorial. I won't want to share what I believe belongs to me." Layla told him, making it clear she was staking her claim on him if they were to go further because though she would never tell . . . She was starting to fall for her vampire husband . . .

Nile rolled his eyes pulling his head back to look at her cocking a blonde brow, "darling the more information you tell me that I already know will drag this on longer to the point neither of us are going to have the patience for this. Now if I may be so blunt. Shut up and fuck me." He growled lowly, the words so incredibly odd coming from him but that's what made them much more powerful as his eyes glimmered in a lustful danger, picking her up allowing her to hold onto him.

"I'm as monogamous as they come you know. I realize what will happen to both of us." Nile purred lowly at him

The shock at his first words quickly turned into a smile at his latter words as she wrapped herself around him as he picked her up. Layla wasted no time in pulling him into a passionate embrace. Her mouth plundering his. Her tongue cautiously yet dangerous diving deeper to taste more of him.

She’d never been more turned on for a man. Her pert breasts crushed to him chest as she hoped he was taking her to the bed. The wolf was like a frightened mouse wanting the cheese but afraid of the trap. But it was too late, she was already beyond the point of return so being brave she slipped her hand down the front of his trousers, stroking his frowning manhood because God! Did she want him so badly!

A low growl rumbled deep within his chest, he was predatory but more like a prowling panther than a wolf such as herself. Taking her to the bedroom, shutting the door with a loud thud as he pressed her into his velvety sheets. The bed still massive, they at once were so close as he kissed her with as much vigor as she gave him. His hands slipped down undoing her clothes quickly, nothing about him fumbled from his hands to his emotions.

Nile purred lightly, nipping her neck and collarbone as he made his way down to her breasts, giving them a squeeze as his nips turned into little bites, not enough to make her bleed but to mark her the same as his cock grew larger and tightened his trousers.

Layla gasped as she was sprawled on his amazingly soft sheets but all she could think about was the vampire above her claiming her as his own.

The taste of his lips so sweet she wanted more. He made quick work of baring her to his sights. Layla shoes away, her hands coming up instantly to try and shade her nakedness from his view.

Gasping when his lips met her luscious breasts. No man had ever dated on her so. The Weres has just used her but her husband . . . He was going to make love to her. Layla felt the stiffness in his trousers and freed him immediately. “I need you.” She breathed burning with desire for her vampire husband.

"If you are going to be mine then act like it my dear." He snorted as he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head once she tried to shield her form from him. His knee moved to part her legs as he purred, nuzzling every bit of her he could get to.

Nipping her breasts and stomach as she freed him from his trousers, his shirt pushed back but still slightly on his shoulders but at this point he didn't care as he occupied himself with his wife below. "Mh...Don't hide what is mine..." He purred to her as he sucked on her nipple, licking the redness before his cock teased her entrance.

The blush upon her cheeks and down her neck was almost bloody in colour as he bound her hands above her head by his and forced her legs apart.
She was so embarrassed yet so completely turned on when he looked at her like that.

His words making her whimper and then the air was sucked out from her as she arched as his mouth began to explore her burning skin. The soaking wetness between her legs coating the top of his cock as he coaxed it at her entrance.

Layla withered and twisted in his grasp. There was no escape from the Vampire and Layla didn’t want one either. “Then take me.” She replied. “Make me yours completely.”

Groaning at her reply, he pushed himself in as her walls expanded to accommodate him. Groaning at her tightness, he allowed her to cling and claw to him as much as possible as he gave her a deep kiss to help numb the pain as his cock twitched gleefully inside her. "So submissive...But I'm sure there's a little bit of that wild fight in you, too..." He purred nipping playfully at her liking it when his lovers played a little hard to get with him, obviously still consensual but the thrill was his favorite.

Slowly as she relaxed he started to move, his pace slow but still with a firmness, he wasn't mindlessly fucking her, the vampire knew how to make love. Purring as he put her own pleasure before his though he himself fit perfectly within her as he pushed her deeper within his bed nipping at her breasts as his hands squeezed her ass and hips.

Back
Top Bottom