Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Werewolf Bride (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

He gritted his fangs at her once she dragged him down once more. This wouldn't be unnoticed by him anymore, she would surely get punished for her behavior later in the week. Nile didn't enjoy when he was seemingly taken advantage of, or when he wasn't exactly sure what to do which both points were made in this situation.

"Stop that," he growled lowly at her, gritting his fangs from the pleasure as her womanhood soaked his trousers through to his aching member.

As she tore off his upper clothes, she was greeted with pale skin, almost as perfect as its owner except with a few areas of scarring from past attacks from mobs, vampire hunters, and the like. He was lean and muscular, however Nile growled lowly at her, flashing his fangs in warning as the cold air hit his skin.

Baring his fangs to her was something she recognised. A move my a male Were controlling his mate, showing her her place. Layla whined, a sound that showed she conceded to him. He was proving himself to be far from a beta male. Nuzzling her face into his neck, a part of her marveled at the contrast of their skin. He was so pale, an Adonis.

She had never seen a Were of such a pure white. Her sharp nailed finger tracing the pink scars on his skin. Plump lips of crimson pressed against the fresh pink scar at his neck. The nails of one hand sliding down his torso leaving fresh scars of their own until they hooked the top of his tailored trousers as with one swipe of her hand she tore enough of the material to free his throbbing manhood.

His growls only aiding the She-wolf's arousal. Taking him in her surprisingly soft hand, she wasted no time in mounting him. The whole of him sliding in after an initial resistant. No one had ever fit more perfectly as she tossed her head back, eyes closing in ecstasy, crying out to the moon her pleasure before her golden eyes glittering lowered on him and she began to ride chasing the feeling of utter bliss. Human gratification taking the forefront as her human senses came into play, in and out of consciousness, some deep recess, some deep part of Layla realising she was with the enemy and yet . . . Nothing had ever felt so . . . She growled down at her mate. Werewolf mating was always rough and tumble and he was as rough as they came, pleasing Layla's Were undeniably.

Obviously she didn't take the warning, but he instead was taken off guard as he grunted, his eyes widening as she rode his cock so easily. gritting his fangs, his hand involuntary moved to her hips as his eyes turned from red back to their rusty color, finding himself bucking into her.

He cursed his almost male human need for intimacy, finding it weak but incredibly pleasurable...Sadly it came from a wolf. However her womanhood was tight around his cock, slick with wetness and need as she took him in and out, he couldn't help himself though he stopped himself from being too into it he supposed. Perhaps one climax with his so called wife wouldn't be too terrible.

Layla was a woman of experience. Entirely not of her own volition. She had been used and abused almost her whole life. This had been the gentlest mating she had ever took part in.

With her Were strength she flipped them so he was above her. Her legs around his waist tight as her arms looped his neck and she moaned as he moved in and out of her. She squeezed tighter around him.

These positions were also new. She was used to being thrown down onto her hands and knees and being taken from behind, doggy style. One hand reached down between them to massage his balls as nipped and kissed her way down his cheek. Missing the intimacy, trying to get him to nuzzle her like she was him. Layla’s Were couldn’t understand his distance for such an intimate act. She whined sadly.

"You're still going to regret this come tomorrow, wife." He spat the last word out between his fangs but pleasure was starting to consume him as he cursed his male intuition and need. Allowing her to maneuver their position as he rocked into her letting her cling onto him for dear life as he gripped her hips, it would soon be a bit less gentle for her.

His large cock curving within her as she nipped him, he hissed in pleasure as his balls were stroked in her grasp making his cock twitch and harden as his pace quickened in both speed and force as he continued to ruck as deep inside of her as possible.

Nile still had issues with showing her affections, when it came to the pleasure his cock gave to women he had bedded he would be considered unmatched but there was no love behind his actions only purely lust as her whine caught him off guard unable to react the way she craved.

It was odd how she had never felt this sensation before. In all her years of mating she had never felt this completely unkempt pleasure that was building up within her as he moved harder and faster.

Layla moaned beneath him. He was so cold and distant but that only made her more affectionate towards him. She nuzzled and stroked him much like a true lover.

Her lips now gently playing against his own. Slowly opening him up to her, the embrace slowly growing more fierce.

He was incredibly large and she could feel every inch of him. Her fingers running over his scalp almost massaging in pleasure. Layla yipped, in need of his affection as she moved up against him. Her pussy squeezing his manhood tight. Never before had she wanted to please a mate as she did with him. Never before had a mate considered her pleasure as he was.

Layla held his cold steady gaze as they worked with each other to reach ecstasy.

Nile felt disgusting, that he stooped down to his primal needs but he pushed his disgust to the back of his mind as his cock hardened within her. Gritting his fangs as she kissed him he knew he was being drawn closer and closer to his climax as well as hers. Taking her hips he rode her faster, pounding her over and over until he let out a low groan as his seed flooded deep within her as he rode it out.

Coming down from his high, he pulled out of her, leaning back against a tree and buckled up his trousers to save whatever dignity he had left, his blonde hair now tussled as it fell into his rusted eyes.

The howl could be heard in the dead of night. When the deed was done she backed into the darkness, running. Bone cracking, muscles tearing. It was always easier to shift after mating, her form being far more relaxed from the pleasure. Through the undergrowth a chocolate coloured wolf roamed. The moon had it's way and she had completed the task at hand now it was time for her to roam free until dawn broke across the horizon.

When Layla awoke, the sound of flowing water trickled at her human ears. She yawned and stretched. With the trauma she suffered at the hands of her own pack, Layla had developed something unusual from the start of her abuse; after a full moon shift, she could remember nothing. It was a self defense tactic triggered in her brain to shield her from the cruel way she was used.

So as she walked back towards her new abode there was a smile on her face. Yes she may have shifted but she knew there would have been no one here who would have remotely wanted to mate with her. It was freeing in a sense. She picked up the sari she left by a near by tree before the moon had been full and draped it around herself as she tentatively ventured into the manor.

She had quickly learned that not a soul stirred in the manor when the sun was high in the sky. The large palace was her own. Layla helped herself to a sandwhich and a drink as well as feeding Wigglesworth before she headed to the shower. The warm water soothing her tense muscles. The shift always took it out of her.

He had taken off after that night, staying in his study after an incredibly long shower he completely avoided her throughout the day and evening.

At one point his study door was open as he worked, like an old noble keeping his clan into balance but there was a cold and angry air about him.

Nile felt as if he was used, he felt weak and he knew he was not weak, though he didn’t call her in he still toyed with the idea of locking her up but part of him hesitated.

Once she was clean, Layla dressed in a red nightie with an sweater far too big for her. Life here was as lonely as life at the compound but at least here there weren't horny, angry were's running around who might attack her at anytime. For a lair for a Vampire Layla was finding herself feeling surprisingly safe. She had been here long enough to start her fathers business of surveillance.

The pack wanted to know exactly where everything was for their attack. Wanted to know everything about her Vampire husband so they could hit him where it hurt. So they could kill him. Layla took a drink and made her way to the library hoping to grab a good book to take to her room to read in bed later tonight before she started scouting the room.

In the beginning when it was expected of her, she had no qualms about doing this for the pact. The alternative was her being hurt so how could she? However, the fact was besides being a bit prickly her Vampire Husband had not bothered her in anyway. Had expected nothing of her and had stayed out of her way, all the while being very accommodating.

Though they had shared no more than one very short conversation she supposed she liked him . . . as far as she could like any Vampire. Layla gave a start when she entered the library and was met with the sight of him. "Oh! . . . I didn't realise- that is I didn't mean to disturb you . . . I can- I;m just going to grab a book." She took a set into the room and then stopped and turned to face him. "Thanks . . . for not locking me up . . . last night." She turned again swiftly going to the shelf, trying to get out of his hair as quickly as possible.

"You. Come here, now." He ordered her, his voice cold and hollow that would make any man fall to his knees. Nile slammed his book shut, taking his glasses off as he stared at her with blood red eyes, "I'm assuming you do not recall the night before?" he asked needing to know her answer since that would point him into how he would advance. If she truly didn't recall that night he would not punish her...As severely...

As she moved closer to him her scent was on him, Nile however looking incredibly uncomfortable as his nails dug into his armchair, his jaw set. "Because if you do not, allow me to enlighten you. Because as you beasts do on full moons, you wither kill and maim or you sexually assault. I'll let you guess which one you took part in." He growled lowly at her, "because now I have to change my schedule to better fit yours on full moons. So I am not. Taken advantage of again." He refused to say rape. He didn't know what to call it, he did find it pleasurable but the circumstances disgusted him.

Layla stopped in her tracks at the chilling tone of his voice. She looked in his direction but did not move until she met his gaze and saw how deadly serious he was. She was confused . . . Had she done something wrong? The closer she got to him the more she could smell the scent of a wolf on her but . . . It was her scent? . . . It didn't make any sense.

When he asked her the question she really thought about it but her face contorted in confusion as well as a fear in her eyes that showed she was scared that he might hit her. Though she had been beat and slapped regularly one never got used to it or used to the fear of a blow. She was about to answer his question with maim? But it appeared it was a rhetorical question but then what he suggested . . .

"Don't be ridiculous!" Layla blurted. "As if I would ever . . ." She couldn't say it. Couldn't say the word mate. "Do that with you!" She said instead, sounding as disgusted as he looked. "I wouldn't do that with you if you were the last man on earth! I wouldn't do that with you even if you were a Were! Look at you, you're scrawny and lanky and hardly attractive!"

Were's tended to be built and muscle. Built like tanks. That was the kind of man she was used to. That was the kind of man who's touch she had ever known. When she looked up into his face she realised his attraction lied else where and his form was perfect for him but that didn't mean she was attracted to him was she? . . . Or was she? . . . The notion was preposterous. "I don't appreciate you accusing me of such lies! I've tried my best to stay out of your way and not trouble and I will continue to do so until-until this farce is over!" She was ready to turn and walk away from him.

Nile snapped his fingers as the servants shut the door in her face not allowing her to escape as he slowly got up and walked to her, unbuttoning his dress shirt to show her the marks across his pale skin. "What would you call these then, since you deem yourself more intelligent than I." He spat at her, the claw marks on his chest and back fairly fresh and new. "Call me what you will, but I do not lie and I do not cheat. In this sense." He grabbed her face forcing her eyes to look into his.

"I am a man of control and when I don't have it, when I have it ripped from me I get very, very angry my dear wife." Letting her go, his nails made a light mark on her skin from the force in which he held her. "Perhaps as you are now, no you wouldn't ever lay with me. But you were a beast controlled by the moon the night before. I will lock myself away during your rage filled nights. If you dare seek me out again, I will lock you up." He warned her before the doors opened again and she was sent out with the loud slamming of them once she left ringing through the manor.

The Shewolf was afraid. More afraid than she had ever been of any Were. At least with Were's she knew what to expect. They were brutish and demanded sex that was rough and left her hurting. With the Vampire she did not know. And his low tone was truly frightening. She whimpered as his nail dug into her and all she could do was stand there and listen. He did not allow her the chance to defend herself. Her heart was pounding so loud she was certain he could hear it.

When she was thrown out of the room it was such a relief for she was certain he was going to kill her or worse inflict some unimaginable pain on her that she collapsed and cried unstoppable. Eventually she managed to pull herself enough to get away from there. Her mind was whirling . . . She couldn't have possibly . . . but the proof was there. Right there on his skin. Layla began to run and run until she found herself ontop of the battlement looking out across the night. Stars littering the sky, the wind whipping around her viciously as she collapsed onto the stone, silent tears streaming down her face as she wondered what had she done to deserve such a miserable existence. She was even too cowardly to throw herself off the edge into the darkness . . . Then it'd all be over . . . No one could hurt her then if she hurt herself beyond repair. Laying across the very edge she considered that possibility far more realistically.

He could still smell her scent since it was fresh in his mind, knowing where she was in the manor. Rolling his eyes he shut his book once more, leaning back and stared at the ceiling waiting for her to jump. She was quite the nuisance for him, he wouldn't let her make a mess on his property as he slowly got up and moved for the window that was below her quietly opening it if she did decide to jump.

Nile had problems sleeping that day, he hadn't eaten much and when it came to feeding for blood...He needed to leave soon anyway. Clasping his hands behind his back he waited patiently at the window just daring her to infuriate him further.

She had lain up there on the windswept battlement for over an hour. Her grief finally spurring her on to do the unthinkable.

Turns out Layla wasn’t a coward after all as she stood up and looked over the edge. It would be over soon and it’s only hurt for a second.

“Better than to be hurt for a lifetime.” She murmured before she closed her eyes, leaned forward and simply just . . . Let go.

Adjusting his sleeves so they rolled up last his elbows he got up and leaned out the window sil before catching hervin his arms and pulling her through.

As he carried her he rose a brow unamused, “pardon my filth.” He said harshly taking it as a personal offense because of his race, though he wasn’t fond of her being a were, he would never off himself.

He sat her down in his armchair as he turned an put his books away his back to her. “I don’t like stupidity. Now. Am I going to have to lock you in your chambers tonight so you don’t try that again or will you open your eyes and use logic for three seconds of your life?” He snapped sternly.

When she didn’t hit the ground she opened her eyes. She had been moved so swiftly from the outside in, she had barely noticed it had happened until she opened her eyes and found herself back in the library and he was there lecturing her again.

She growled lashing out at him. Tears still fresh on her cheek. “And I don’t like living!” She swiped at his back with a clawed hand, shredding the back of his suit. The smell of blood filling the air. “You don’t get to decide what I do with my life! If I want to end it I will!” She was so filled with rage. “Why do you care anyway?! I’m just a filthy Werewolf. I thought you’d be happy there’s one less in the world! Idiot.”

Nile let out a sharp shout, the cut deep as the servants at the door made a rush to detain her as he held up a hand making them stop. He was hunched over as blood dropped from his back to the floor, his eyes brightening in anger as he slowly straightened up to collect himself.

“I stopped you once. If you want to act so selfishly and stupidly a second time then very well. I will not waste my time with idiocy.” He said lowly as he moved and left to get his back tended to, blood dripping down the hall.

It was a long moment before Layla gathered herself and her breathing. What was she doing?!

He had saved her and she had lashed out at him. He didn’t need to save her especially after . . . What she’d done to him but he had. She reprimanded herself sighing, determining that for now, she had to live.

But she couldn’t live with herself she’d hurt the person who had saved her so she went against all good judgement to look for him.

Layla had just ventured out onto the main gallery when she spotted a servant with a tray with had rubbing alcohol and some guaze. Stopping the servant, she took the tray off the woman’s hand and asked her where the Master of the house was.

A short while later, she entered his bedroom without knocking. She tentitively entered marvelling at the lush gothic room that was covered in demask from floor to ceiling.

His back was to her as he sat on the edge of the bed. Putting the tray aside she climbed on the bed behind him. Pouring alcohol on gauze she ever so gently cleaned his wounds with it. “I’m sorry.” She said in a low voice as she tended to the wounds she’d caused.

“Be gentle Eliza the wound is- what do you want?” He growled not looking towards the door having heard footsteps closing in on him until her scent hit his nose.

Nile was rushed and on guard not about to let her swipe at him again as she placed the towel on him, he hissed in pain but said nothing as she apologized. He wasn’t about to lie to her and tell her it was fine but he did stop barking at her for now.

Layla continued to gently tend to his wounds. Silently. Her focus there except when she took in secret looks at the side of his face from the corner of her eyes.

He did not appear too pleased but he did not seem infuriated either which was a marked improvement.

“You have been extremely kind to me,” she ventured in a small voice. If he was not a vampire he might not have heard what she was saying. In was almost a wounded tone in a sense. “Since I arrived here and I’m very sorry to have troubled you. What happened last night . . .” She gulped hard. “I’m sorry I-I don’t remember things from when I shift.” He didn’t need to know the reason why. “I will stay locked away on full moons now.” She promised him and fell silent once more, focusing at the job at hands. “ . . . Sorry for this too and thanks . . . For not letting me die.”

The reserved male stayed quiet as he glanced at her every once in a while as she spoke. Nothing about what she did was considered okay, and in reality his patience was running thin with her but he knew she was as stressed and confused as he.

“You may still roam the grounds during the full moon. I will simply stay away from you. But you are not to enter the manor or break anything or anyone. If you do, you will be locked for the night.”

He started to relax as she touched him, twitching every now and then as she applied the alcohol. After several long moments he got up. “That’s enough. I need to leave and feed. Don’t cause trouble.” He huffed as he moved to leave.

She watched him leave abruptly. Supposing that was as well as it could have gone. There would be no new moon for a few weeks now so she need not worry until then.

When the door was firmly shut behind him. She dared not move for a long moment but simply marvelled at his room. It was like taking a step back into medieval Europe.

Everything was so plush and decadent much like the rooms owner. She laid back planning only to close her eyes for a moment for she was sore from last night and as equally tired but before she knew it, Layla was out cold, curling into a ball enjoying the most peaceful sleep with dreams of a vampire with very cool eyes.

Coming back, he was well fed, Nile had a point of over indulging in himself so he wouldn't need to feed for a good while after that. Coming back, he took off his coat and paused seeing something asleep in his bed, cocking a brow he slowly closed the door and took off his vest and unbuttoned a top button of his dress shirt before going over to the couch in his bedroom and laid down there for the night seeing no reason to disturb her.

He was still asleep when she woke but not for long, shifting and opening his eyes, the curtains still drawn while he got up grumbling at the kink in his neck from sleeping on the couch. Nile rubbed his eyes, his hair a bit messy and unkempt rather than the pristine man who always kept in control.

Back
Top Bottom