Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Everything was definitely going smoothly to getting everybody inside the castle safely. As people were entering the castle, Seras was quick to great them and was directing them to where they could go. Injured were directed to the infirmary, many were directed towards the ballroom where the cooks had set up a buffet style meal. Everybody had a place to go at that point in time. "You go lie down. You are as white as a ghost, and I see that familiar look of being in pain." Belial spoke as he came up to her and was pointing out that she was pregnant, and farther along now. Stress wasn't good for the baby, especially at that point in time.

Azazel followed the last one into the castle and walked over to her "thanks Belial for all your help go and get some rest everyone should be settled in soon" Azazel would make sure she rested up and that she got the rest she needed and not what she said she needed

Belial was giving a thumbs up before he was turning and walking off. Seras was looking towards Azazel before she spoke, "No need to worry, I was just about to head up. I had just wanted to check up on Tayla and make sure she was alright before I went to our room." No she knew her limits, she knew that she needed to get some rest. "And I was just showing that wolf how to take to a human form." she added before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"I doubt he will shift just yet most wolves don't not until they feel safe only them will they expose their human form" Azazel smiled "Tayla is fine I saw her just before I walked in she looked a little worn out and was getting ready to snap at people for calling her princess as she isn't used to the title but otherwise she is fine" Azazel had a feeling that Seras would be the same way once she had her title

Seras was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Oh I am more than aware. Oh it seems like Kimiko is here as well. Figured she would be with her husband again." Although that wouldn't shock Azazel at all. With that she was giving him a kiss on the lips before she was turning to head off, her handmaidens falling in beside her. One of them was speaking to her softly before she was disappearing off to go get food, while the other would help her change, and probably end up checking her over for any injuries.

Azazel had a few things to finish before he could head to bed but once he was done he would head to the room he shared with her and settle in and get some rest

The night went by smoothly enough, and after everybody had eaten and gotten cleaned up, they had gone off to bed for the night. The palace was quiet and calm for the night, although there were a number of people that were on edge. The moment that everybody was asleep, after a number of hours, Kitiara was awake and actually roaming the halls of the palace, her hand running along the wall, using that as a guide. Kimiko was walking along at her side and was questioning, "What is bothering you, Kitty?" "Nothing. Nothing at all. Just not exhausted anymore. It helps that Ambrose stepped in to assist as well." Kitiara commented with a small giggle and was telling her twin to return to her husband, ebfore she was wrapping her arms around Kimiko in a hug.

Jacob was hanging back far enough to keep an eye on her but not interfere with her time with her sister.

once everyone was settled in the castle a dark figure moved through the castle stepping into the rooms one by one and as they found the person they were looking for gold gleamed in the darkness. when Belial's room was entered the figure moved over and slid the golden band on to his wrist and watched as it tightened and set into place. the figure then turned and left the room it was a while before he struck again this time he slipped into Lily's room and placed the band on her wrist and watched as it did the same before he vanished

Kimiko just paused for a moment before she was wrapping her arms around her sister in a hug then spoke, "Stay safe. I love you. And we'll chat more later." "Get back to your husband. And stop bouncing around." Kitiara spoke with a small smile before she was drawing away from her sister, and shooing her away. Kimiko was walking away before she was pausing near Jacob then spoke, "You mind as well take to human form. You are safe here. At least then you can get to know my sister. After all, you two are soulmated." After that she was just vanishing away after blowing a kiss over to Kitiara. Although soon after she had vanished, Kitiara was turning around rather abruptly just gazing off into the distance as though something had caught her eye.

Jacob looked at her and growled a little her remembered her from the night he was turned and he was more than a little annoyed with her. and while he knew that no one would willingly stay there if it wasn't safe but he wanted to be sure that it was before he shifted

Kimiko just looked at him before she spoke, "Oh don't growl at me. All I did was speed up stuff a bit. And I'm glad I did. Or you two would have never met. You saved my sister's life." After that she was fading away. Kitiara was just looking over her shoulder towards the wolf for a moment before she spoke, "If you are going to follow, then come along." After that she was turning around and running down the hallway. No there had been a new aura. It was gone now, the person, but she could see the magic still, and she wanted to check it out.

Jacob bounded after her catching up in little time and wondered where they were going. Jacob was glad that at least she wasn't pushing him to shift back before he was ready to shift back.

Kitiara was pausing for a moment before she was jumping a bit as Belial seemed to appear out of nowhere, his sword in hand. "Jesus... You fucking scared me." he mumbled before he was attempting to get the golden bracelet that was off of his wrist once again. He had woken up soon after the figure had put it on his wrist and had attempted to go after him, although with no such luck. "Belial. Put the damn sword away." Kitiara mumbled before she was grabbing his wrist and just touching the bracelet gently, seeing if she could pick up anything from it. A glimpse of the future more like it, to see what it was for.

Jacob walked over and while she was touching it he sniffed it and then dropped his head to the ground and started tracking the scent all the way to another door which he pawed at and then looked at her and whined at Kit his way of telling her that whoever was behind this door had something similar to the male in there with her

Kitiara listened to him although she didn't follow right away, but she did in the end. What the hell were these bracelets for anyways? How strange. And she couldn't get anything from them either. "I wish Asya were here. She seems to know the answers to all of these questions." came a familiar voice and soon enough Lilith was there as well, although she was wrapping herself around Kitiara, who seemed indifferent to it. "These bracelets are similar to the ones that Liam put on people. Bonds but they are far different." Kitiara spoke before she was mumbling something to Lilith, who was just scoffing and stating that she was being mean.

Jacob turned and growled at the female and then scratched at the door once more telling them he wanted into the room and wasn't above breaking to door down to do it. Jacob then continued to paw at the door until they opened it

Lilith was just looking for a moment before she pouted, "I don't trust this at all." "Then let me go and I'll open the door." Kitiara mumbled but the succubus was shaking her head. Nope Seras was asleep so Lilith had taken to hanging around Kitiara, who was awake at the time. And it seemed like Belial had vanished away once again, more than likely to track down Ambrose or Asya, as the eldest two demons to see if they knew what was happening. The door was being pushed open, although Kitiara didn't enter right away.

Jacob padded into the room and nudged the female sleeping on the bed as he tracked the scent to her.

Lily blinked and when she spotted the wolfs head next to her face she screamed and scrambled out of the bed away from the wolf. Belial would feel her fear as if it was his own because of the band. Lily was more than a little freaked out mainly because she wasn't aware when she had opened her eyes that she could see.

"You really shouldn't just go into somebody room. Especially in a wolf form." Kitiara spoke as she walked into the room before she was giving a faint smile as she studied the female's aura. "So you are the one that Kimiko wished to assist."

Lily pointed at Jacob who was sitting at Kit's feet "wolf" Lily used the hand that had the band on it and while she was still reeling from having her site she was also freaked out

Kitiara was nodding then spoke, "I know. No need to be afraid of him at all." Although she was drawing away so that she could look at the band that Lily had on as well. Maybe she could trace it back to whoever had put it there. "I'll go and see if I can trace it back." Lilith spoke, seeing the look that Kitiara had. "You my love aren't a fighter at all." the succubus commented and Kitiara was nodding before she spoke, "No.... there is nothing we can do."

Jacob curled around Kit in a protective manner while she would be able to get free of him he wasn't going to let anyone get near her that he didn't trust and Asya and the other female who was carrying did he trust as they didn't pose a threat

"Lily, go back to sleep. We can talk about more of this tomorrow. Don't be afraid right now. The band.... isn't meant to harm." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a gentle smile then was commenting that she was going to return to her room. She had to do some digging still.

Jacob stood and then nudged her leg and motioned for her to get on his back as he would be able to get her back to her room faster and without having to worry about hitting something.

Back
Top Bottom