Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures on the Lost Continent (Midnight Lass x Blood Red Romeo)

A tough question indeed. One that would leave him red no matter how he answered. “I suppose saying everyone’s wouldn’t be a legitimate answer,” he joked as he thought on it. “Honestly, right now it’s a tie between, umm,” he paused, glancing at some of the women in the area. “Cristina and Lauren.” Close behind those two were Saki and Miharu, but his list was constantly shifting. That was just the current answer.

Cristina and Lauren exchanged a look, but said nothing.

Luna arched an eyebrow, and began asking, "So whose breasts have you---"

Before she could finish her question, Cristina interrupted her, saying, "Is Captain's turn to ask question, I believe."

Orson made sure to not make direct eye contact with the two women he had just named for fear of angering them. Still, they knew this was the sort of thing that would happen here. Hopefully they understood he wasn’t interested in forcing anything.

Luna just asked him a question, Sabrina got the last question, and suddenly the question he had been planning on asking Cristina on how big her bra size was seemed much more inappropriate. So he turned to the person it seemed most fair to target: Bianca.

“Bianca, I’m curious to know what drives your fantasies. What turns you on?” he asked. There’s no way he could ask that normally, but this was an atmosphere of honesty that was becoming increasingly sexually charged. He hoped it didn’t offend.

"I...I, um, don't have fantasies like that," Bianca stuttered, turning a bright red.

"Oh, come one, everyone has fantasies," Lauren interjected. "Obviously, our Captain has," she added, thrusting her chest out toward Orson.

"Well, what are your fantasies?" Bianca asked defensively.

"You can ask that question when it's your turn," Lauren replied. "For now, it's the Captain's turn, and you have to answer. Or take a command," Lauren added, waggling her eyebrows.

"I, um, I like, Mary Janes Holmes," Bianca finally answered.

"The American author," Sabrina answered. Bianca nodded.

"Have you ever read any of her books, Captain? That's not a question," Bianca added hurriedly. "Just before I go into answering your question better, I wanted to what you knew about her and her books."

When Lauren thrusted her chest out towards him, he couldn’t help but stare for a moment, and action he felt precisely zero guilt over.

“I don’t, but based on the question, I can imagine the types of books she writes,” he teased, giving her a knowing smile. “But please, explain in all the detail you can.”

"Actually, I doubt if you could, Captain James," Sabrina remarked dryly. "But I'll let Bianca explain Mrs. Holmes' writings."

"They're usually the same theme," Bianca continued. "You have a young woman from humble background, maybe even an orphan, and she discovers that she's actually an unknown heiress, or comes into a grand fortune, or..." Bianca actually grinned at this "...is a humble nurse on an expedition and makes a fortune when that expedition finds a long lost treasure."

"So that's my fantasy, Captain James," Bianca answered. "I like Mrs. Holmes books because I can identify with her characters, who are born into...not necessarily desperate situations, but definitely not the lap of luxury. And they are still able to achieve great dreams."

Embarrassed at being the center of attention, she asked Lauren, "How is the charging of the emerald going?"

"Sixty percent," Lauren said, lifting the glass encased jewel for everyone to see. "And I liked your answer, Bianca. Didn't you, Captain?"

“I did too,” he replied. “And don’t worry. If I have my way, your dream will definitely come true on this expedition.” It was nice to know that this was something she had dreamed of. He could only hope he was a good enough Captain to make it happen. Though he was a touch disappointed in how chaste her fantasy was. Still, it was something personal he had learned.

“So Bianca, what’s your question?” he asked, looking forward to what she’d ask in response.

Bianca thought about it for a moment, then asked, "Captain James, what is your favorite book and why?"

Orson thought about it carefully. Many of the books he read were either educational for flight or disposable. Only a few really stood out in his memory. But there was one in particular that resonated with him.

The Darkest Night by Melanie Cobb,” he answered. “I doubt you’ve heard of it. It’s a regular dime store thriller. But it’s about an airship that makes an emergency landing in a dangerous territory. The Captain is killed, forcing the first officer to take charge of the situation in desperate times as all sorts of threats attack the crew while the engineers desperately try to fix it,” he answered. “There’s not much in the way of deep messages, but I guess it resonated with me in a way. And I just find it exciting.”

Bianca nodded, a smile on her face. "That works for me, Captain. Your turn to ask again."

“Cristina,” he said, turning to the Countess. “What is the size of your brassiere? I’ve had the letter system explained, and I’m curious to know what you reach.” She seemed to have the biggest breasts of the crew, though he could be wrong. He wondered what that would push it up to.

Cristina just blinked at the question. Bianca gasped, Sabrina's jaw dropped. Luna looked to about to say something but ended up coughing her comment back. Saki tried to sit up, confused at the reaction of the room, but Lauren just said something soothing, before giving Orson an unreadable look.

Cristina took a deep breath (temporarily expanding her bust line), before answering, "I am 38G. Since Doctor Motwani did measurement, is probably most accurate measurement. I believe they look larger than really are because I have narrow waist and shoulders are broad. I am accomplished swordswoman, but is tradition common among noblewomen of Carpathian mountains. Also probably firmer, since I use lotion on them prescribed by Miss Basta, along with dilipatory and vitamins Doctor Motwani has us take. Is the answer I given to you satisfactory, Captain?" Cristina's voice was void of any tone that one could use to judge her state of mind.

Orson modded, actually having turned a bit red himself. Not due to her answer, but to the reaction to his question. Maybe he had allowed himself to be caught up in the atmosphere a bit too much? Regardless, that was an incredible measurement. D was already big. G? That was astounding. As a man who unapologetically loved large breasts, it was something he liked to hear. Hopefully the question wouldn’t come to bite him in the ass. He gestures to Cristina, awaiting her question.

Cristina turned to Lauren and, with a hint of a smile, asked, "So, after your dissatisfaction with Miss Basta's shampoo, do you use her firmness lotion?"

Lauren laughed, and touched her hair. "I've actually gotten to like having long hair again. And yes, I use the firmness lotion as well. And 36F, Captain," she added, sticking her tongue out at Orson. She got another wicked smile on her face before asking, "So whose bare breasts have you seen, Captain?"

Firmness lotion. He thought the lotion was just for removing excess body hair. If it made their breasts even better... he wondered if he could get her to administer a size increasing cream? The wonderfully perverted possibilities flooded his, pushing away his usual attempts to be cordial.

Thankfully, he returned to reality. Though he did have a brief return to the land of fantasy upon hearing Lauren’s breast size. He really wanted to see her and Cristina’s chests even more now. But he needed to play the game. “Tamra,” he told them. He looked around, wondering what sort of reaction that would bring.

Bianca looked as if she wanted to be anywhere but where this discussion. Sabrina and Lauren exchanged a knowing look. Saki, of course, was oblivious to the nature of the conversation. Luna and Cristina were studiously not looking toward anyone.

"Your question, Captain," Lauren said simply.

“Luna,” he said, realizing he hadn’t asked her a question yet. He paused a bit longer than necessary, just tease her by forcing her to think about what sort of question he was going to ask. “What do you think you’ll miss most now that we’re on the expedition?”

"Well, it won't be food," Luna answered, which got a general laugh from everyone in the room. "Seriously, Vu and Qui can probably cook anything I could think of, or even just heard of, and they're better cooks than the ones my family hired back home. Granted, the quarters I share with Rose are more cramped than my room at the boarding house. And I didn't have to share it," she laughed.

"But it's just a place to sleep, after all. I can go down to the library and study, or the mess, or find a comfortable place down in the cargo bay. Including a cargo area that I helped disregard the laws of physics," she added with a laugh. "So do I miss anything? Not right now. But we are only a couple of hours into our expedition. Ask me again in a moth, and maybe you'll get a different answer."

"Oh, and I'm a 32F," Luna said with a wink.

Orson appreciated hearing her thoughts on the trip and also liked the extra information at the end. It was incredible, the sheer beauty of the breasts he had assembled on board this ship. He wondered if there was a measurement for butts as well. He was also quite the fan of those as well.

“I’d say that’s an acceptable answer,” he told her with a wink of his own.

"Where are we at? Gem glowing wise," Luna asked.

Lauren lifted the glass encased jewel up for the room to see. "About three quarters of the way full. And you know something else we wouldn't get back on the island. Magic. Honest to goodness magic. And don't try to muddle the discussion with the philosophical mumbo jumbo about there not being magic." The statement was directed at Sabrina, who just arched an eyebrow in response. "We got a six inch woman who's probably a Viking or something, we got an emerald glowing from positive emotions, we got magic."

"Well, I do have a question for Cristina," Luna said, which got the Contesa's attention, "But its a little off subject."

"We have an on subject?" Lauren asked.

"It's your turn, go ahead and ask," Sabrina said with a shrug.

“I agree with Lauren,” Orson added. It’s not like anything appeared to be an off subject. He had made that clear with his own query. He was curious what sort of thing would be off subject for her, and leaned in as he listened intently.

"So, assuming that the matrix which established our current space are static," Luna began, "Which we have both empirically and theoretically proven, would the introduction of further excited darnium molecules not only expand the present matrix, but allow for the establishment of an additional matrix on a hyper-tangentially defined axis?"

Cristina was visibly taken aback by the question. "I had not considered the latter possibility. I knew it was possible to expand the present matrix, of course, though the darnium needed would increase exponentially to the point that it would not be feasible to expand beyond a certain point. Still, a secondary matrix...."

Cristina gave Luna a smile and asked, "So may I presume that your answer about the library is what prompted you to consider this line of reasoning?"

Luna laughed, "Only if I can count that as your question." That response got a chuckle from Cristina.

"Yes it did. We'd have to sit down with Luisa and the twins, but maybe...depends on how much darnium we get from setting up that experimental station," Luna answered. "Anyway, yuour question."

Saki chose that moment to sit up and point to her stomach. Lauren laughed and said, "I think somebody is getting hungry. I know we won't get as much mystical energy as we will in this room, but anybody mind if we move to the mess hall?"

Orson could only stare dumbly at the women’s conversation. He had no idea what they were saying. He wondered if this was how Saki felt, but with the physical affection from Lauren. Seems like he got the short end of the stick.

“That works with me,” he said back. “We could also call for them to bring food down here. We could even invite them to join us,” Orson offered. He still stood up, ready to go even if they still wanted to leave. He saw no reason to force them to stay down here. And on further thinking, they probably wouldn’t be able to bring enough food for Saki in just one trip.

Saki said something, and pointed to her stomach.

Lauren's mind had obviously gone down the same track as Orson's, as she answered, "Do you really think they could bring down enough food for Saki?"

“Not unless the whole crew helped, but then we’d have Miharu as well, and then we’re back at the same problem,” he joked. He walked over to the intercom, calling the kitchen. “We have a hungry Saki incoming, so we hope you have plenty of food ready.”

With that, he made it clear they could leave. “Lauren, do you need help carrying the emerald?” he offered, hoping he could be of some assistance.

Back
Top Bottom