Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Type of Revenge (Veiled_Desire & CatClawFyreHeart)

Skylar couldn't help but laugh at the mere idea that she would be sick of him. "Oh I don't think that is the case at all. Though maybe it is you who might get sick of me, and want to leave my bed before your alloted time is up at five in the morning. But if you do get me that drink I can promise to let you stay in my bed tonight. And yes your own key that way you can sneak in here far more easily. Besides I have to spare keys, and while the jerk is gone to work some time this week I can probably go get a key made for you. But I would be more than happy to have you take his place, sense he doesn't want me in his bed."

"Me get sick of you? Have you seen me recently?" He looked down at their hips, still connected despite the fact that he wasn't hard and she wasn't encouraging him to fuck her. Yet as she told him she would let him stay the entire night if he got her a drink he finally pulled away from her, crawling slowly out of bed before getting to his feet and stretching. Ben turned back to her when he was done and said, "So what can I get you love? Do you want anything to eat as well? Mind you if you ask for something complicated I might need your help finding things in your kitchen."

At her mention of getting his key while her husband was away he said, "That sounds like a great idea." He went to the corner of his room where he stored his pants when he first arrived and fished out his cell phone. Ben walked it back to her and said, "Why don't you add your number into my phone and maybe send me a dirty picture or two while I am downstairs getting your drink, that way I will have something great to look at when you are stuck here without me."

Skyler blushed even more but couldn't help the grin that split her face at his tone. "You asked for that, I was only returning the favor. Not my fault you took it seriously. Though she couldn't supress the moan when he pulled out of her and slowly crawled off the bed. She couldn't help but watch him stretch. He was such a fine figure of a male and very handsome. "Well if you want to make me something to eat, a sandwhich is fine, that is simple enough to make and isn't too complicated. You can get me a can of diet coke, thats my favorite drink.. "Alright I can think of a few dirty pictures to send to your phone." Taking his phone, she started to program her number in there. She waited until he had left the room to go to the kitchen before she put his number in her cell. Then smiling wickedly she used her cell to have a timer to take a picture of her standing in the room and fingering herself, with a soft groan. She'd have to think of a few other dirty things to do. But for now this one would be it.

"A sandwich and a diet coke coming right up." He walked back over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before he headed down to the kitchen. It took him a little while to get everything ready. Having to find the right ingredients and make sure he cleaned up after himself he finally made a sandwich and grabbed some extra napkins as well. He came back upstairs with a plate in one hand and a glass of ice with the unopened diet coke can in the other hand. Thankfully he had not closed the door behind him as he made his way into the room and placed the sandwich on the bed before he opened the coke and poured it into the glass before her. "One very basic meal my dear, but I doubt I screwed it up." He was confident in his cooking abilities as he lived along and did not want to waste all of his money ordering food. "You will have to come over to my place soon and tell me what you really want to eat. I would love to have a real dinner with you soon."

Skylar smiled softly at him, as she took the sandwhich. "I am sure it would be good even if you had screwed it up. I would like that too, perhaps I manage to do that when Marcus is gone on the forth." Her eyes twinkled a little bit at that. "Besides we would probbaly do more than just eating food." Then she slowly bit into the sandwhch taking the glass of diet coke had had poured for her from him. Knowing that once she bit into it, that she was going to have to drink to wash down the food.

They continued to talk for a good hour after Skylar finished her sandwich. The two returned to the bed and cuddled while they talked. Throughout the night they had managed to make love two more times before they finally heard the door slam open at around 3:00 am. There was no need to hide as the pair heard Marcus stumple his way upstairs and head straight for his own bedroom. With one loud thunk they heard the overweight man collapse on his bed and begin to snore loudly. Ben had to wonder how Skylar could put up with all of this and not just shoot the man the second she had the chance. Ben had decided to wait for a while longer just to make sure Marcus would not wake up and disturb Skylar before he finally felt comfortable falling asleep with Skylar wrapped in his arms.

Unfortunately, he had to set his alarm for 6:00 am the next day. It was not because he feared Marcus would be up at that time, but he had talked with Skylar and that would be the latest he could get a cab out of the neighborhood without any of the neighbors possibly waking up and noticing what had happened. So Ben awoke early the next morning, kissed Skylar on the forehead goodbye and told her that he would be in contact with her over the weekend. Of course he could not call her but in his cab ride home he had sent her a text telling her to text him whenever she could, and that he would understand if she would not be able to talk much while not knowing Marcus' schedule.

On Monday morning Ben had waited until 9:00 am to head over to Skylar's house again. She had texted him earlier on and told Ben that Marcus had an early morning meeting and would leave the house at 8:30 that day. Ben himself had no meeting scheduled until late that afternoon. So he arrived in his black 2008 Ford Mustang. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a sky blue button up shirt and a dark blue striped tie today. He pulled his car into Skylar's driveway and parked put it in park before sending the agreed upon text to let her know he was ready and waiting for her.

Skylar was just finished getting dressed, and making herself look presentable, with a few extra items in her large tote back that she loved to carry around, but it was one that could be easily stored away and because it was none descript color anyone could have owned one and gotten away with it. Once her cell went off, she quickly read the text, and typed back. I am getting ready to be on the way. I should be out in just a minuet or too.
Once she was done, she put on the finishing touches of her dress opting to not put on the perfume she usually wore out when going some place for the whole day while Marcus was gone. This would be the most interesting day she would ever have. Once outside she locked the doors to the house. Before finally getting into Bens car. "Good morning Ben, I hope you slept really good last night. I know that I did." Her eyes sparkled with excitment and oh so many plans ran through her head of what was going to eventually happen.

He smirked back at her and said, "Well I made sure to get to bed early, but I have to admit, I was a bit too excited dreaming about what we would get done today to have a full night's sleep." His eyes probably sparkled back with excitement as he leaned in and wrapped his right hand around the back of her head pulling her into a passionate kiss. After he pulled back he licked his lips and said, "I missed this. It has only been two days and I missed it." He turned the car on and put it in reverse before turning to her and saying, "You are dangerous my dear, I might become addicted to you."

Despite how playful that sounded he was a bit nervous. He had fallen for her, and he was not sure if they could make this work yet, there was certainly a big obstacle in the way. As they drove to the office he said, "So what is the game plan for today, would you like to go and get some breakfast first, or would you prefer that we head to the office right away. Our meeting with your husband isn't for another hour so we have plenty of time."

At the next red light he turned to her and said, "Have you thought about taking that fruit? Would you like to try and get pregnant, or would you want to wait until we deal with your husband first?"

Skylar deviously licked her lips from his passionate kiss, before responding to him. "You are like wise dangerous too Ben, and I think that is a draw for me. I do have to admit that I missed you for the too days I had to put up with Marcus but the wait was well worth it. Oh yes the game plan, breakfast would be wonderful as I have not eaten yet. If we have plenty of time before the meeting takes place with my husband then that is what we should do first. I have thought about taking the fruit." Then a devious smile appeared on her face as she brought out the fruit in question in her tote bag. "Does that answer your question of do I want to try and get pregant. It would be awhile before I started showing anyway and if we are very lucky I won't start showing until after Marcus has been dealt with." Then she placed the fruit back in the tote bag in a special compartment that she had placed it in.

He returned the smile and said, "Oh I am not worried about when you would start showing, I am sure you will always be beautiful in my eyes. I just need to know what preparation I need to do. I would hate to be surprised to know that you decided to get pregnant a month or so after it happened, that is all." Once she had put the fruit away he reached for her hand and drove off towards a restaurant that was only a few blocks from his work. "This place is far enough away that I am sure Marcus would never come here, and I am not worried about us getting caught having a meal together." It was a typical American breakfast restaurant and he was able to find parking very close to the entrance.

After they got out of the car he took her hand and walked with her into the restaurant. They were late enough that it was not too hard to find a booth near the back of the restaurant. When he sat down in the back he said, "Is there anything else you wanted to discuss with me about this plan? Any new revelations that I should be made aware of?" He had come up with what was in his mind a very solid plan to get rid of her husband, but he needed to make sure all of the details were still in place before he began to execute it.

Skylar smiled at his mention of needing to make preparations if she decided to have kids after the deed was already done. But that wasn't her intent after all if she got pregnant while other things were happening people would just think the kid was Marcus's after all. But only she and Ben would really know the real truth.
Once they were at the very back of the resturant to discuss things. A small smile graced her lips on what he asked of her. "No far as I know nothing has changed, and the details are still very much in place. Even if the deal went south over seas on the 4th. I can most certaintly say Marcus would still spend that month there most likely chasing the woman there until he got tired of them. And that was when I was thinking of perhaps eating the fruit unless an opertunity provides itself while I am dancing." But this last was said in a very low tone in case people were listening so that only Ben could pick that up. Her eyes sparkled just a hint at that wickedness floating in her mind. The only problem was if she did that, she might drive Marcus and the other male mad with her cycle. That is of course if their noses were sensitive enough to the pheromones she would give off at that time once she consumed that fruit.

Back
Top Bottom