Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Type of Revenge (Veiled_Desire & CatClawFyreHeart)

His only reply was a smile. Ben pressed her ample breasts together, squeezing them so that her nipples could almost touch before he wrapped his lips around both of her nipples and began to hum against them. Soon he gently bit down on her nipples and gave them a tug before he began to slide his tongue around in a figure eight pattern around both nipples before finally beginning to suck hard on both of them. WHen it was time to move on he pulled his head back, letting her nipples pop out of his mouth before Ben began to slowly kiss his way down the center of her chest, making his way to her belly button.

As soon as he past that point Ben slid out his tongue and licked his way down all the way to her sex. It was only then that he gave her sex one soft kiss before looking up at her and saying, "I am sorry I did not get a chance to do this the first time we made love." He lowered his head back down as he began to lap his tongue up against her lower folds, spreading them as his tongue slid all the way up to her clit with each lap. He then pressed the center of his tongue up against her clit and began to swirl it around slowly as he moved his head in small circles. Eventually he wrapped his lips around her clit and began to suck on it, staring up into her face and hoping she was enjoying this as much as possible.

Skylar couldn't contain the groan that erupted from her lips of feeling him bite down on her nipples and tugging them before doing a figure eight pattern with his tongue. But after that another ripple of pleasure trembled through her body when she felt him suckle hard on both nipples. But after he withdrew the could feel the cool air harden them up again. She felt her muscles jump when she felt his kisses move all the way down the center of her chest to her belly button.

Then a startled gasp came from her when she felt him lick his way all the day down to wet and aroused sex. She tried to speak but it came out alot more husky then she had intended her voice to be. "Its okay, I think we were both in need at the dance, we never did get our drinks though." That last was a bit of tease though. Oh she knew where the good stuff was kept but if it went missing she would be blamed for it. Although if her drinks went missing Marcus never said a word about that it was only if she took his stuff that he got huffy about it.

But soon she couldn't think when she felt his lips wrap around her ciltoris, and caused her to moan out loudly, her eyes half lided with her pleasure though did try to keep them open, and panting softly from the firey burn coursing through her veins. Her muscles jumping from each small contraction which was almost close to a min orgasm but not quite there.

Before his tongue could reach her sex he smiled back up at her and said, "I am sure we can manage to get one drink before I leave today." He had begun to suck on her clit now as he brought his right hand down to stroke his index and middle fingers up against her sex. After giving her folds a few gentle strokes up and down he slowly thrust his fingers inside of her. Each thrust brought his fingers a bit deeper inside of her as he began to hum on her clit, wanting to see what sensations she enjoyed the most.

Once inside of her his fingers began to curl and spread apart with each thrust, searching for her favorite spots. If he hit a spot that she particularly enjoyed he made sure to continue to thrust his fingers up against it a few more times at varying speeds before moving on to find a new spot. By now Ben slid his tongue out and began to flick it up and down over her clit as his eyes tared up at her, hoping to catch a glimpse at the look on her face.

His left hand went up now, scratching his finger nails up and over her stomach until he was able to reach up and give her left breast a firm squeeze. Ben pinched down on her nipple and began to tweak it back and forth as he once again began to suck on her clit. All the while he slowly ground his hips against the mattress, keeping himself hard for the second she wanted him to stop playing with her and just enter her.

Skylar moaned softly and couldn't help but squirm when she felt him hum on her clitoris, and then it got more intense when his fingers curled spread apart with each thrust to seek out other sensitive areas. Finding a few sensitive nerves in one area nearly had her jump off the bed from the jolt of pleasure that spiked through her body and caused her muscles inside to instantly tighten and harden. Another clench of her pussy as more fluids dripped out from her arousal when she felt his tongue flick up and down over her clit. "Oh good lord, you keep that up and I am going to melt into a puddle of goo." She wouldn't really, another spike of pain and pleasure registered in her body causing a soft cry to tear out of her throat. The next wave of pleasure hit her when she felt him began to suck on her clitoris. She couldn't hold it back much longer an either she was going to orgasm or she was going to beg him to enter her.

Though it seemed when she got close enough to go over the edge he slowed it down. Finally she could take no more of being on the knife edge. "If you do not enter me, I am going to finish what you started." Her eyes were now blazing from the pleasure that had been running through her body now the fires of need were starting to take effect on her.

"Oh I would never want to leave you wanting more dear." He gave her sex one last kiss as he slid his fingers out of her and wiped his lips clean before he crawled up the bed. His left hand went down to guide his member inside of her as he gave her a hard thrust with his hips, sinking his member fully inside of her this time as their hips clapped together. Ben let out a low groan as his eyes locked with Skylar's and said, "God you feel so amazing." He hoped she would not mind but Ben leaned in and gave her a hard and passioante kiss as his hands reached up and found hers.

Taking her hands in his he pinned her hands down besides her head as he began to pump harder and faster, finding that he could thrust in at a much faster pace now then when hew as in the shower, having to worry about losing his footing on the wet floor. His tongue slid deep into her mouth now as he rolled it around with her tongue, letting it dance with hers in her mouth. When he finally broke away from the kiss he let out a long low groan. He stared down at her and said, "You are amazing." He wanted to say more, but saying anything like 'I love you' to a person he just met would sound too out of place.

Sklyar was pleasantly suprised when he pinned her hands down beside her bed. The slow smile on her face said that she was enjoying the fact he had restrained her. It was one of her secret fantasies when she dreamed at night. A low moan escapeing from her lips as her body writhed underneath his. Squeezing his cock in small contractions, getting ever so close to letting loose with her orgasm. Now she was almost there. The kiss had distracted her from the need to orgasm, and enjoyed it just as much while dueling with his tongue. Until he broke apart to tell her how amazing she was. Panting a few moments in order to gain her train of thought. "So are you, because I always wanted some one to restrain me. Though its been one of my wet dream fantasies for awhile now." She felt her body start to arch a bit as the ripples of pleasure became too much for her to handle. Crying out loudly as she orgasmed sending even more of her feminine juices down her love tunnel.

He nodded eagerly, having always wanted to experiment with restraining his partner as well. "I have always wanted to do this as well. We will have lots to practice together." He was glad he got that sentence out just before she came, because feeling her walls tighten around him caused him to arch his head back and let out a loud groan. He fought to keep himself from cumming as well as Ben pulled back down on Skylar's hands, pulling them to her hips as he squeezed her arms together to make her press her breasts firmly together.
Ben arched himself back onto his knees, sitting in front of her as he began to thrust his member in as fast as he could. He stared down at her, keeping her arms pulled taught and using them to pull himself in. He had no need to hold back any more, she had already cum. So Ben let his thrusts go wild, not keeping up his usual pace as his member continued to throb inside of her. He bit down on his lip to keep the pleasure back but eventually he reached his limit and Ben slammed his hips forward one last time, finally letting go of her hands as he came hard inside of her.
When he came he finally let his body fall down on hers, collapsing on her as he wrapped his arms around her back and rested his right cheek against hers, unable to speak as pleasure coursed through his body.

Skylar moaned when she felt him bring her arms down and had them squeeze against her breasts. Causing her breath to come in harder from the anticpatin an the pleasure that was still rocketing through her body. Watching with passion laden eyes when he went let himself go wild . And when he finally came inside her she could feel the warmth of his hot seed spilling inside of her before he collasped ontop of her. "Now that was mind blowing. But if I had known you wanted to restrain me. I would have told you I had a pair of handcuffs in the night stand. I bought them after having a really intense wet dream. But I never thought I would get a use out of them." Her eyes glinted mischeivously. "Maybe we can use them when its my turn to go to your house." Of course that could only work if a certain person was gone for well more than a month but she had a feeling right before the 4th came up that, that person would tell how long he was going to be away. He usually did with a smug smirk on his face. Besides the hand cuffs there might have been a few vibrators but that was pretty much it and it was something only she knew about because she had paid cash for them. It wasn't something that could be tracked.

He nodded, rubbing his cheek up against hers as he finally pressed his hands to the mattress and pushed himself up so he could smile down at her as she mentioned coming over to his house next. "That sounds wonderful, you can bring any toys that you want and I am sure we can put them to good use. Speaking of my house, would you be free to come over from time to time, for short visits?" It was obvious from how Marcus had interacted with her today that he liked to keep track of his wife, but Ben did not know if that was just because it was the weekend, or because he was thinking about cheating on his wife now. During the week Marcus might be less demanding of his wife's time.
He let one hand slide under Skylar's torso as he hooked his right leg around hers and rolled them over, letting her body rest on his. He was still panting slightly now and his hand left her back to start to stroke her hair. "Do you need me to leave soon? We can stop this at any point and plan our next visit, but you should know I want to stay here as long as possible." That was the problem when having an affair. Ben was completely free to do as he pleased, yet Skylar had her husband to worry about.

Skylar smiled slightly at that. "During the week he is less demanding, of my time. But I think that's because of what he is doing there. During the weekends he likes to throw his conquests in my face ever chance he gets. If it is not that then it some party he generally drags me too. To avoid those I usually make him mad enough to stay out at least until three am. If its closer to too am then you might probably want to leave Ben. I wouldn't want you to get fired or me caught in a position that would be hard to explain. Most of the time I am stuck here by myself if it wasn't for the car. And we should diffidently plan for the next time. Besides I should know more over the weekend how long he will be gone on the 4th. If its a big deal he could be gone longer than a week. I think the longest he was gone from my sight was for about six months. At the most it has usually been two and I enjoy those times alot when they come."

But she did think about the short visits. "Yes i could probably pull off short visits if they are before he gets off work. I am not sure what your work schedule is so we might have to work around that. But if we are going to plan our next time together we should exhange our numbers at least I am lucky that he never looks at my cell."

He chuckled as he said, "If Marcus gets as drunk on the weekends as he usually does during the company parties I do not think it would be too hard for me to explain my presence at his house. Now, if he caught us like are now." He motioned down at their position,grinding his hips up against hers suggestively before continuing, "I agree that I would probably get fired for being over here." He nodded as she told him his usual schedule, "Well I will leave it up to you to tell me what will happen. You know you are always welcome at my place whenever you have the time. I will have to spend some time cleaning it up and making it presentable for someone like you, but I know in the end it will be better than just being alone here for the entire day."

He nodded and said, "I can always give you my number before I leave, but there is no way I am getting out of this comfortable bed with you in it until I absolutely have to." He stuck his tongue out at her before saying, "During the week I am busy, but no one actually checks in at my desk every hour or so to see if I am there. If I tell my boss that I will be working home for a day or two every week they won't mind. Just as long as the work gets done. So if you promise me you won't distract me all of the day I would love to have you at my apartment during those days."

Skylar smiled softly at him. "But I think the risks are well worth the reward in the end, and you have to admit almost getting caught was a bit exciting." Oh it had diffently turned on her engine that was for sure. "I can promise not to distract you all day. After all I am sure I could find something to do with my time while you put in some much needed work. I'd only mess with you when you take a break. And its true you would have a legitment excuse to be here when Marcus does get drunk at the company parties though I think he does more than just get drunk at them." A blush colored her face when he mentioned how comfortable her bed was. "I agree it would be very hard to leave this bed, esspecially when you have me in it." Then she rubbed up against him. Just as he had done suggetively when they had been speaking about actually getting caught. Though the shower experience had been incredible an exciting in its own little way.

"Oh I would never deny that." He nodded back in agreement. "Do you like that excitement because it is the risk of your husband catching us, or just being caught in general?" He ground his body back up against hers, finding her teasing to be too hard to resist. "Because you know we can always go to other places to have our fun. We could be like teenagers and go find a drive in movie theater to have sex in..." He paused here, thinking of another example before an even more interesting idea came to his mind. "Or you could come by my office on Monday, if we don't have your husband come in while you are giving me a blow job we could always do it up against the windows to my office. I work on the 6th floor, just high enough that no one would look up without a reason, but just low enough that if someone did happen to look they would get a perfect view of me ravishing this exquisite body of yours."

Ben wanted to know that he was going to encourage her more risky and naughty thoughts. He knew some men wanted to have sex with a slut but marry a proper woman. That was probably Marcus, he would hate to have his wife be anything but the perfect arm candy and stereotypical house wife. Yet Skylar was so much more than that.

Skylar smiled even when a brief moan erupted from her lips at his teasing. "Oh I think it is getting caught in general, although the added spice I suppose is because of my husband that makes it even more let us say enticing." But he had caught her interest with the comment of acting like teenagers and having sex in a theater. She had never done that. But then so did his next suggestion. "Oh I think that I would like to do both that sounds wonderfully decadent. But the other does have more of an element of spice. Perhaps I should come in on Monday and do that with you." If some one did see her bod get ravished in front of his windows it would be be one heck of a show for them. That caused her body to shiver from just imagining it in her head.

He smiled at her reaction, clearly she had some kinks that she had not yet explored, and he was very willing to try them out with her. "Well my dear, we can always increase the excitement of our sessions if you want, in more ways than what we have discussed so far. Do you want to have someone watch us have sex? I might be able to arrange for that, and if you asked nicely enough and wanted to try it, I could even arrange for another guy to join in after watching, so long as you don't leave me for him afterwards." He said that last part as a little joke, he knew that she clearly enjoyed the sex the two of them had already and that he would have nothing to fear about her getting tired of him anytime soon.

"You need to know that you can ask me anything, you can tell me what kinks you want to try and I will listen. The worst case scenario is that I just am not interested in a certain act. But you have been repressed by this awful husband of yours for years, I am here to help you open up, you just tell me how far you want to go." He gave her a long soft kiss after saying that. This was more than just an issue of having kinky sex with a beautiful woman, he did honestly want to make her happy.

Skylar had never gotten a chance to explore her kinks, so this was a first for her. That Ben was open to the idea of helping her in exploring such crazy naughtyness. A blush formed over her checks at what she heard him say, even if it was intended as a joke. "I think that would be fun and interesting, But you are too good to leave for another guy Ben, and that I can promise you. Perhaps we could do some experimentation on some kinks to find out what turns me on. Sense I never really did get a chance to explore those avenues. And she didn't know what else was out there. But half the fun was indeed exploring. "Isn't there like a list for such things, one that we could maybe mark off if neither of us likes a certain kink. Or check mark one that we might be interested in."

"There possibly is, but I think in the end you know what you will definitely not like and everything else you can determine when you get to it." He had an idea forming, one that he could only tell her the smallest of details to, hoping that she would get the implications of what he was saying. "As for Monday, you might be able to get your wish to have someone watch, and maybe even participate. I know Marcus' assistant. His real one, not the one he hires just as an excuse to fuck. Well he is a shy kid who has access to some files that I don't have access to. Maybe if we promise him a show, and perhaps something more, he might feel the need to return a favor in the future." He shrugged, pretending like this was an every day conversation and not one that would lead to changing all of their lives forever. "What do you think, would that be something you are interested, or should I think of another way to get those files?" He clearly would not come up with a plan that required this young man, so if she said no he would not be burdened at all.

Skylar thought over this for a few minuest, before a slow smile teased the corners of her lips. Almost making her look very sultry in that moment. "I can work that to our advantage if it is one thing I do know. It is how to put on a show. and there is a dance I have been learning and studying that should drive you, and the kid watching wild. So I can agree to doing that, if it gets you the files you need." Besides it would give her a good reacation to how Ben would view it. Then she leaned in close to his ear and whispered to him, what the dance really was called. It was called the dance of the veils. But when each layer was removed it teased only a fraction of the females body until she completed a circuit, and sometimes adding things into the dance to sexually arouse a male. If it worked Ben would have the files he needed. "If the kid is shy as you say he is, than that should be an excellent show for him, and if we need to we can offer him something more after its over with." Because no doubt the poor kid would need some help after that dance.

"Oh you are a sly fox," He grinned back at her and leaned in to give her a deep kiss on the lips, "And I will only be partially annoyed by the fact that I will have to wait until Monday to get to see that for myself." He bit his bottom lip just imagining the show. "You might have to tie me down to my chair to prevent myself from jumping you halfway through the dance though." He smiled and added, "Or we will just have to make that meeting with your husband happen right before the dance. I know I will be able to control myself around you for a few minutes if you had just given me a blow job in front of your husband." He quickly ran the scenario out in his head before saying, "I will have to send some emails in the morning buy I can tell Marcus I have a big project lined up and that he will need to come to my office to go over the details. I will make something up and you can be there to hear the entire thing. I just need it to sound convincing enough for him to send over Kevin after the meeting to get the details. Marcus hates listening to the small every day details of a transaction and will probably want to leave that part up to Kevin. How does all of that sound?"

Skylar deepened the kiss and dueled with him for a moment, before breaking it off to take in air and listen to him. "Yes well if you make that meeting happen, while I am under your desk giving you that nice blow job it will certaintly keep you calm, during the dance although you might not last through the rest of it. They say usually the guy doesn't last all the way to the seventh veil." But she was going to enjoy that so much. Even more giving Ben that blow job right under the nose of her husband, and him not even aware that she is there. "Although I would have to come to your office really early so that Marcus doesn't have any idea of what is going on." Unless there were stairs that led to the sixth floor that she could sneak up without anyone seeing her enter Bens office. "And it sounds really good despite the fact your going to have to wait for monday to get that dance."

"Well I don't mind maybe picking you up early on Monday. If my memory serves me correctly Marcus is usually late on Mondays anyways, he has that weekly 'Therapy appointment' he goes to where he just bangs a therapist who he helped pay for her classes. If he doesn't check in on where you are in the morning I can just drive by hear and you can slip out the front door before he even leaves for work. That way we can get breakfast together and enjoy the morning talking before you have to get under my desk and teach me a thing or two about acting." He smirked, hoping he could learn to control his facial expressions. Not just the ones that would show Marcus Ben was getting a blow job, he would also have to be able to control his smirk at the knowledge of what he was doing. Ben never smiled around Marcus, he might have to work on this.

Ben then went back to what she had said earlier, "So, if the guy doesn't usually last to the seventh veil, should we be worried about the other guy then? What happens if he loses it and jumps you before the dance is done?" He had been lucky enough to have sex with Skylar twice already and he still found his body craving hers, if there was a guy who had never been with a woman as beautiful as Skylar, what might he do? Maybe that turned Skylar on more, she had told him about wanting a man to jump her and pin her down, maybe the idea of two men unable to control themselves around her was its own kink in and of itself.

Skylar smiled showing her fangs. " It might turn me on more if you both loose it and jump me. That actually might be a kink in of it self. But you better make sure your faster than the other guy to grab my pussy when you do loose control." Then she glanced at him. "It is true that Marcus never checks in on me, on monday mornings because of his appointments. I think he has alwasy told me if he was late that she'd make him wait whole another year to get in. But I don't really know if that is true or not. And I would enjoy talking to you, before I have to get under the desk. We would want to work on you not giving the game away. If you have to think of something that you really hate and dislike, something that makes you mad. Its the only thing that will keep you from letting the jerk know what I am doing to you down below."

He nodded, thinking about trying to be mad with her mouth around his cock. "That will...be difficult, but I think I can manage. And don't worry about Kevin, I will make sure that if he does lose control I will be the one to fuck you first. He does not just get to do what he pleases because he is horny, what he gets is what you want to give him, nothing more." He paused as he looked over at a clock. It was not too late at night be he had to ask. "So tell me Skylar, what shall we do with the rest of our night? Do you need me out of here before it gets too late and that revolting man makes his way back home? Do you want me here when he stumbles back home? If he doesn't expect you in the same bed as him I don't mind staying with you until he falls asleep and then I would just sneak out on my own. Believe me I have experience sneaking out of a house or two, just never one with a married woman." He had been adventurous in his high school days, but he was not lying when he told her she was the first married woman he had ever slept with.

Skylars skin crawled with revulision at the mention of even sleeping in the same bed as Marcus. "Oh no trust me I don't sleep with him. I have always slept here, if you were to go into his room you would find not a single one of my clothes or anything that I like in that room. Besides I don't think Marcus could stand it if I tried to sleep in his bed. He would get all prissy. Especally after he told me on my wedding night that this was my room, and to not even try to sleep with him in the master bed room. He will pretty much stumble him, go to his room and pass out from his so called night life. So if you want to stay until the jerk falls asleep that is fine with me." She smiles a bit darkly. "Besides I can always sneakly have a key made for you which would grant you even more of an escape especially out the front or back doors of this place."

"My own key you say?" He grinned broadly at that, the possibilities running through his head. "Well if that idiot doesn't want you in his bed then I will just have to stay here and take his place." He rolled them over so that Skylar was lying on her back and he was resting between her legs, his hands on the mattress so he could hold himself up high above her to look down at her as he arched his back. He had a teasing smile on his face as he said, "Or do you prefer to sleep alone at this point, maybe you are sick of me and want me to only come back when I have something exciting to give you?" He doubted that was the case, but it would be good to hear what she really wanted from him. "If I go downstairs right now and get you that drink you have been wanting since we first met will you let me stay in your bed tonight? I don't mind running out of here at five in the morning before the sun comes up."

Back
Top Bottom