Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Type of Revenge (Veiled_Desire & CatClawFyreHeart)

Sklyar could see he wanted to say so much more than what he had been able to say. But she did appreciate his words at that moment they meant more to her than anything else. It was the most beautiful thing anyone had ever told her in a very long time. She stared into his eyes not breaking contact when he kissed her long and hard, and she deepened it enough to let him know that. But after that she felt him break off the kiss and began to slowly tease her. Leaning towards his corner where the steam kept him concealed pretty much she bit him to muffle her moan from the teasing. It wouldn't do to let Marcus know there was another here. But she said nothing more to Marcus having said her peace to him already. Knowing that where he was going would be to his cheating hearts benefit really and not to hers.

She always had to deal with what ever mood Marcus was in, when he came back from such places. Generally he was in a better mood after going there and that was when she could get along with him. The hours after work were not something she look forward to when he didn't leave the home to get a drink and hang with his budies as he called them.

A few moments later Marcus popped his head in to the bathroom. He was wearing a purple silk shirt that was two sizes too small, but in his mind showed off how good of a body he had. He gave an annoyed grunt as he said, "I thought I told you to turn down that temperature, I was going to show you how good my new shirt looked, but I guess you can check it out when I get back." He paused, a smile on his face as he said, "If I come back tonight." With that said he headed down the stairs, making his foot steps extra loud to show his wife that he was still frustrated with her for not doing exactly what he said when he said it.

Ben had to bite down on Skylars collar as well to suppress a moan when her husband popped his head into the room. He let his tongue lap out against her perfect skin and his hips started to circle faster against her ass as he heard the fat man storm down the stairs. It wasn't until he heard the door slam shut that he let out a bark of a laugh. "So now I do believe in destiny or fate Skylar. That horrible man is my boss, I have hated him for years." He reached up and cupped Skylar's cheeks, pulling her into another long soft kiss as he said, "I am quite impressed that you could put up with him. You sure know how to piss him off, it is amazing." He didn't judge her for marrying this man, he just felt bad that she had to spend more time with him then Ben had to at work.

Skylar sighed in relief when Marcus stormed out slamming the door causing her to wince. "Yes I generally make him angry so that when he comes back from his debuchery he is a in a better mood to deal with. I hate him probably almost just as much as you. Perhaps there is something we can do about it. If we plan it correctly. You work for him so its probably going to be easier for you to pull this off then it is me. I am not even involved in his company except for when he wants to toe me on his arm as his wife for those awful parties. I hear everything that goes on the whispers, who he has messed with and all of that. It is why I would really like to kill him but I can't actually do it. So I have to live with the mistakes my parents made in selling me off to him. It wasn't even my choice really but I have to say he got a rotten deal out of it. My parents milked him for as much money as they could.

But I can tell you he would have been the last man I would have chosen to marry if I'd had a choice at all. I didn't even get a proper wedding night before he was off womanizing. Lets just say putting up with that jerk is the least of my concerns though it has been very frustrating because I want kids and he won't give me what I want. Why do you think I was in the club tonight. Sure it was to have some fun but I was looking for more than that. One way or another he is going to pay for what he has put me through. The greatest revenge you could ever pull on him is well having sex with me or getting me pregant bet he wouldn't expect that one." Though much as she did want kids she just couldn't see herself having any not with Marcus around the moment she got pregnant he'd probably kill her.

When she stopped speaking for a moment she knew they were going to have to work around seeing each other because of her husband. But finally she was able to left her head and let a real moan which was loud. Her body starting to tighten once more due to his fast pace of his hips.

He had figured he wouldn't ever ask her about why she had chosen to marry such an awful human being, but she had decided to tell him right away. It was hard to believe really. He knew different species had different customs, but to sell one's own child away to a man like that. It was a bit too hard to fathom. He nodded slowly as she told him about how this marriage was keeping her from what she wanted to do in life. It made sense, that would be the perfect way for her to get back at him. Her next moan brought him back to reality, reminding him of exactly what they had been doing before Marcus showed up. Ben gave her one more soft kiss before saying.

"Well why don't we kill two birds with one stone then? I know with your help I can easily get back at him, I can ruin his career, and I can take you away from his as well. I can't make up for the horrible marriage, but I can certainly help you get Marcus out of your life." Ben had a plan in mind, one that could involve sending that good for nothing husband of hers to jail for a very long time. He pulled his hips back now though, giving her a hard thrust forward as he slammed his hips up against her ass.

"We can talk about the details later, but if you want I have a plan, one that can get Marcus out of your life...for good." He had a few plans actually, but he needed to see what she was willing to help him with, how dark she was willing to go. "But before that, I think we both need to finish what we started." He nipped at her lower lip, pulling his hips back and really beginning to pound his hips up against her, wanting to work out all of his frustration in the next few minutes.

Skylar smiled softly and moaned when she felt him nip at her lower lips. She agreed they needed to finish what they had started in the shower. Her muscles tensed up once more as she prepared to let loose a much needed orgasm that had been held back because of Marcus interupting them. Then she let out a loud cry as her body milked his cock inside of her. Her eyes glinted slightly with mischief. Oh she was going to enjoy this an though it was true they could discuss the details later, much later was fine with her. Marcus would be away probably all night as he had indicated so she had no fear that their shower would be interrupted for now.

That loud cry was amazing and he let out his own loud satisfied groan as his right hand gripped at her tail and he began to pull himself in as fast and hard as he could. His other hand slid down to get in between her legs as he had before he entered her. Once more his fingers found her clitorous as he gently pinched it between his index and middle finger before beginning to swirl his fingers over the hard bud. He was beginning to pant hard behind her as his member throbbed harder and harder inside of her.

Ben did not need to warn her about when he was going to cum as she had already told him she could not get pregnant until the right time of the year. Still, he wanted her to know just how amazing she felt as he called out, "God Skylar, you feel so amazing." He had to move his hand away from her clit as he got closer, instead reaching up and slamming his hand against the glass wall of the shower to keep himself from slamming Sky;ar's entire body up against the glass with each powerful thrust. He leaned over her right shoulder as he drew close to cumming and said, "I want you Skylar. I want you and only you." He did not want this woman he had just felt to feel rejected just because she married an idiot who could not appreciate her for the woman that she was.

Skylar heard his words about wanting her, and only her. That made her so happy she couldn't help a few fears slip down her face. But then she felt something bubbling up inside of her. Her words came out huskily growled as her eyes glowed from her passion. "And I do want you very much. But you did bite me, you do know what that means in my culture right?" Her eyes danced mischeviously even as she tighted once more, she had come close to the edge of another orgasm. Just when he had pulled his finger away to slam his hand against the glass wall of the shower. "If you cum that will probably drive me over the edge again. Just think you could have me any time you wanted. We should seal the deal with something special." Of what that was she was going to have to figure out, but that might come later.

"No not at all." He was completely honest with her, hoping and praying that he did not do anything wrong with that bite. When she told him he could help her finish off as well by cumming he gave her a hard nod and said, "Well if this will help you then I better hurry up." He could not help but lean in and steal another quick kiss, finding that there was something about her that just made him want to kiss her, to make her feel good. His hand on her tail tightened as he began to pull her in at an incredibly fast pace. He didn't have to worry about trying to last long, or having to stop when another man walked in. He could fully focus on just how good her sex felt, and within less than a minute he slammed his hips fully forward, pressing her body up against the cool glass of the shower as he shot his load deep inside of her. He groaned out and leaned his head forward to nip at the tip of her right ear.
Ben started to grind his hips slowly up against her ass, letting go of her tail as his arms wound around her body, one wrapping around her stomach as the other slid up in between her breasts. He let out a groan against her ear, feeling every last drop spill out as he kissed down her ear and said, "I love that idea of yours. I want something to keep us linked. To show ourselves that this is more than just incredible sex." He wanted to learn about her people, if they had new customs and new rules that he could follow. He was 100% sure Marcus would have never asked about her people. Marcus only cared about himself.

Skylar moaned, and cried out loudly as another orgasm hit, and when she as able to speak. "It means my love that I belong entirely to you, and vice versa when a female bites back. Though in my culture the males tend to actually mark their mates with their seed so that no other male can claim what is theirs. Its what what I heard from my own mother, when I was of an age to learn such things. Although my mother also told me if I ever wanted a early heat cycle there were some fruits I could eat that would cause it. Its why there arn't any pears here in the house, or apples. Although that does usually happen out in the open under a full moon. I guess it is a good thing my room looks over the back yard an the green house which is directly in line of the old carriage house that my husband renovated once for guests but never made use of it. Shame really it could be used for so much more than just sitting there an going to ruin. Though a wicked grin appeared on her face. "We could of course make use of it when the jerk isn't around."

There was more but she had written it down. "The rest I would have to show you it is in a little book in my night stand that explains more about the whole claiming thing." It had been one of her greatest dreams to have something like her parents had gotten to do. But that had been ruined by Marcus how ever.

Normally hearing someone claim him, especially someone he had just met, would freak him out. Yet this felt, right. He smiled down at her as he ran a hand up against her cheek, brushing the backs of his fingers against her soft skin as she told him about the fruit that would bring her to an early heat cycle. With his other hand he reached up to find the water tap to turn off the water that had started to grow a bit cold. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all Skylar. You know I would want to do it in whatever part of your house you would want." It was at this point that Ben slowly pulled out of Skylar, shivering despite the heat of the shower as he let out a low disappointed groan.

Ben wanted to face her as he spun Skylar around, cupping both of her cheeks in his hands as he locked eyes on her. "Well I am yours now, and I will show you that every day that I can." He leaned in for a kiss, but made sure to bite down on her bottom lip before giving her a real and long kiss. When he pulled away he said, "Why don't we go to the bed then, you can tell me more about your people and I can let you in on my plans to get rid of that awful man. He finally let go of her to open the shower door. Ben made sure to step out first, grabbing a towel and handing it to Skylar before he found one for himself. He dried himself off before wrapping it around his waist and turning back to Skylar. "You are going to be the only one biting me from now on." He knew that she was married to a horrible man, and she could not promise the same, but it felt right to tell her that.

Skylar smiled softly taking the towel as she stepped out and the words he spoke to her. "I can tell you something, I never bit that horrible man, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Of course the ediot never asked me about my people. Your the first to do so. I am so very glad it was you I met and not some one else. I would like to hear more but there are probably some things you should keep me in the dark. If its darker stuff to do with Marcus the less I know the better it will be for me and any questions that might arrise from it." Though that didn't mean she and him couldn't do other things to take revenge on Marcus the lighter things she could pull off, such as if Markus managed to slip some important information her way. But once she had towel in her hand, she used her other hand to turn off the shower. Then started to dry herself off. When it was done she smiled even further. "I would like that more than anything and we will go the second bedroom which is mine. Perhaps I will let you take me there in the carriage house I would like that to be our special place. But we will have to be a little careful I can't run the electricity to that place while he is in residence. But when he leaves its a whole different matter of where we can have fun and when.

Though maybe some day you will have to sneak me into the office so I can be under your desk to give you a nice blow job, right under his very nose." That would be such wicked pleasant fun and a good idea to try out if it ever got to that point. "How ever I think Marcus did tell me yesterday that there is a buisness trip planned to leave on the fourth." She opened the door to the second bedroom after she had hung the towel up to dry flickering her tail in a teasing manner at Ben.

"Oh I agree Skylar. For this plan I will tell you only what I need your help with. Most of what I have in mind I can do on my own. It is just a relief to know that I won't be ruining someone else's life, someone who doesn't deserve it that is." He nodded at her request as he took her hand and headed towards her own bedroom. "I understand, no matter how drunk the man will be when he gets home, we don't want to give him any reason to think that there has been another man in his bed." He nodded in understanding when she told him that Marcus would check the electricity bill. That sounded just like the man. He was rich enough for afford to pay electricity for this entire block, yet greedy enough to get made about his wife running a long shower.

Her next suggestion caused him to arch an eyebrow. "Now that sounds amazing. But I am not going to be the only one having to hold back my moans if we do that. I will have to schedule it on a day where we are both going to have a conference call later. That way I can fuck you while he is on the phone." When she told him about his business trip Ben said, "I had no idea, but you know we could use that to our advantage. We could sneak into his office when he is away show his desk what real sex is like." He knew the man had sex once a week in his office, there was no way the cleaning would be suspicious if they had to come in and clean up another mess like that. Ben gave Skylar a playful grin as he threw his towel aside and batted at her tail. When they reached the edge of the bed he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her down so she was lying on top of him. It was then that he bit down on her right collar. He sucked on that spot gently for a few seconds before he looked up and said, "I want to know everything about you Skylar, and not just how to make you cum." He gave her a playful grin as his fingers ran over her back, scratching up random patterns as he added in, "Tell me what I can do to make you happy, what you could never tell Marcus when you got married."

Skylar growled in pleasure when he bit her collar again. "Well you did actually make me happy by telling me how beauitful I am. No one has ever told me that. I probably needed that more than you can ever know." But what she had never told Marcus was that she needed to be loved for who she was, not what she is. "What I couldn't tell him was that I wanted no needed to be loved for who I am not what I was to him. I used to dream about having a family raising kids in a home like this once. But that kind of seems a life time ago. I wanted to be able to speak to people be free to practice my dancing and maybe even teach some of it if I ever got a chance to. The other things I loved to do when I was a kid and haven't been able to do them sense. The car was the only thing I spent his money on and he even complained about it. I told him in the long run it would save him gas money. He had to shut up then because he knew I was right. It was the only victory I had in a long time." Though there were many things she could have said that was just about the giest of it. Though Ben did something that Marcus didn't he actually listened to her and talked to her. Marcus only did so when he wanted her to do something for him or complain that she was using to much of something. Or brag about all of his conquests, and even he sometimes talked about his company but it was mostly him bragging about such things.

"I can't see why anyone wouldn't love you for you. You are amazing." He continued to scratch up and down her back as he said, "I saw you dance tonight, you would make an incredible dance instructor. You know, if and when this all is over, we could try to work on this life that you want together. "I would love to settle down, to have someone I could come home to every day and just talk to over a nice relaxing dinner. I could tell her about my day in the office, and she could complain about all of her bratty dance students." He nuzzled his forehead up against hers, his smile turning from sincere to wicked as hes aid, "Then, after we clean up together, we would just go upstairs and see about making a big family together." He gave her a stern look as he added in, "But you know I have a hard limit at five kids right. If I can't count them on one hand then there is no way I will be able to remember their names.
It had been so long since he actually dreamed about the future. Since he told someone what he wanted to do besides just surviving the next week in the office. "I might not be able to guarantee that you will get to keep this nice house when we are done with my plan, but I can promise you I will be there for everything else. If that sounds good enough to you that is."

Skylar thought about it. "Thats alright this one has plenty of bad memories for me, and anyway I would want a different house that would be special for you and me Ben. And I would like that more than anything and five is a good number to have kids with. I think more than that and it would drive me crazy an ragged." But the dream of teaching a dance school was very nice. But so was hearing what Ben wanted out of life too. "Besides you could always make him sign a will in his own hand writing stating its new legal policy or some such legality. Its just a suggestion you know I don't think it can be done not without lawyers and the like. But the only way to get that man to sign anything would be to tack on some kind of paper that looked legally like a buisness deal when in reality it could be his will." That was a sneaky idea of hers but she doubted it would work. Because she didn't know all the things that went on down at the company firm. She enjoyed the wicked smile he gave her when he talked making a big family.

"It is a good suggestion, one I will pretend I never heard in case anyone asks." He smirked at her, "You would be surprised what he uses some of the lawyers in our company for, we will have no problems on that end." He bucked his hips and rolled them over so that she was lying on her back and he was in between her legs, resting his weight on his elbows beside her shoulders. As he stared down into her eyes he said, "Do you want or need to be out of town when this happens, I don't want to make your life harder. I am going to make this so that no one would ever blame you, or anyone else, but the details could be a bit hard to handle." Despite the fact that she clearly did not seem to mind the thought of her husband dying, she might not want to see the final product. Marcus had a lot of enemies, Ben could exploit that. He had a way of making it look like the walls were finally closing in on Marcus so that he would have no choice but to end it all before everything he built came crashing down around him. Marcus was the type of man who would rather kill himself then have his reputation tarnished.

Skylar thought about what he was asking her. "I probably should be out of town when this goes down. Or at the very least visiting my parents as a legit excuse for why I wasn't home if shit goes down. Plus if I am around family they can't actually blame me for anything because I have the perfect aliby for it." She did keep tabs on her parents and they were living pretty well with her sisters an brothers. "Though I haven't seen them in many years I did keep tabs on my parents and they are living pretty well. At least this time my father manged to get his head on straight without spending the money on stupid stuff." That and if anything did happen to Marcus at least her family would be their to support her in a moment of well need.

"Will you be alright visiting them?" He could not imagine actually spending any time with a couple of people who would actually sell of their daughter to the highest bidder. "You know I could help you arrange something short, it would only have to be a week for there to be no suspicion whatsoever from the police. Are you close with your family, do you have any family besides your parents who you could stay with?" Maybe if she had cousins or siblings then it would be easier on her. He was already going to upend her life, there was no reason he would have to make it harden than possible.
Yet she had thought about this, so he figured he had to ask her the one question he thought he would never ask someone else. "When the time comes, do you want him to know you had a part in this? I will make sure he knows this is because of what he did to me, but I can let him know that his actions towards you and possibly your family could also be to blame as well, there is no reason that bastard can't go to the afterlife full of regret for everything he did to everyone important in his life."

Skylar thought over his question of did she want Marcus to know she had a part in it though it may indeed be very small. "I should be alright visiting them my sisters and brothers still live with them. I was the oldest one, so they had to let me go. But that was because my father had a very bad habit of wasting money. I think he got the help he needed to fix that. I am still very close to my family I don't harbor any ill will towards them and right now I am the oldest sibbling my brothers and sisters have. But as to my cousins I have no idea where they are living now last I heard they had gone off the grid down to the wilds of the amazon. Something about refinding their roots.
But do I want Marcus to know I had a part in his demise, I don't think I would ever wish him to know that. Much as he did hurt me verbally I don't think I could stand the knowledge of knowing that he knew I had a part in this. But if you want to me to go on a short vacation I suppose I could go to the beach thats not too far away."

"I want you to do whatever you would be comfortable with. You doing something completely out of the ordinary will be the most dangerous, so if it would make more sense for you to go visit your family, then that is what you should do." He gave her one long kiss before saying, "Now enough of the dark talk, I want to know more about you. Well that or I want to do you again and talk later, but for now we get to finally spend some alone time together, it will be best not to have Marcus ruin that for us. So what would you want to do now." He raised a hand up and began to stroke her hair, running his hand over her long ears before saying, "You could tell me a bit more about your breed. What you like and don't like. Where I should touch, like your ear,s and if there are any places you want me to avoid." That was the one thing he was scared of, that he would assume something felt great when it actually had the opposite effect on her.

Skylar smiled softly at him. "I can tell you I don't like anal very much. Its just not a turn on for me. But you can turn me on by my ears, and my tail is very senstive, so that is another area in which you can get me aroused although you might have a hard time. Because it does have a mind of its own sometimes. The rest of what you did to me felt very good so I think you got everything covered. There is the fact that sometimes we do like to have our males chase us. Usually that ends up with a female giving the guy what ever sexual reward he wants. I never actually got to see that but I did hear it happens sometimes. I always wanted to try that version though it seemed like it would be great fun." A soft purring like sound rumbled from the back of her throat while she felt him stroking her hair that felt so very nice.

"Well then, you should call me over when Marcus is away. By then you can have eaten some of that fruit and when you are in heat you can tell me to come over." He began to softly kiss along her jaw as he made his way towards her right ear. "From there I can chase you around the house, and once I catch you I will take you just like before. Then I can just spend the night in your arms and wake up the next morning to make you breakfast and have some good old fashioned early morning sex. It has been too long since I actually did that." He had only had a few random flings and dates over the past year. When you brought someone home for the first time the fun usually ended at night and in the morning you both went your separate ways. It would be nice to wake up with someone you knew you already liked, and who you knew liked you in return. "And you don't have to worry about me asking for that, there is no way I will ever get tired of the normal sex we can have together." He had begun to nibble his way across her ear at this point, grinding his hips up against hers to let her know that he was ready for round two if she was.

Skylar smiles softly at that. "We should exchange cell numbers then if I am going to call you when he goes away on the 4th. Unless you want me to sneakily make a spare key for you to come in by. Oh yes I would really enjoy that because it would be a first to have some one make me breakfast." Usually it was the other way around. But that would give her a nice break. Her skin rippled in a low shiver when she felt him nibble her ear that this point giving her the idea that he was ready for round two. "Oh you want to play again I am game for that if you are." She rubbed against the hips he had just grinded up against her with.

"Of course I do my love, you might not be used to hearing this, but believe me when I tell you that you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. I will never tire of playing with you." He gave her one soft kiss before he said, "Now let me show you the advantages of having a lover who doesn't think only of himself." He could not really imagine Marcus being the type of man who was interested in foreplay. Ben placed his elbows on the bed as he scooted himself down, lowering his body so his head was in between Skylar's breasts.

He pressed his hands up against the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together as he began to slowly massage them in circles. He leaned his head over her right breast and wrapped his lips around her nipple. Ben began to suck on her nipple, softly at first but soon beginning to suck a bit harder. His tongue eventually slid out and he began to swirl his tongue arounder her nipple as it hardened. By the time it was rock hard he had begun to flick his tongue over her nipple. As he picked up speed he used his right index finger to begin to flick her left nipple up and down. His tongue was moving much faster than his finger at this point.

Without warning he pulled his head away from her breast to say, "I want to make you happy, this round is all about you dear." His left hand moved over to begin to flick his finger rapidly over her right nipple, using his saliva as lube to make his finger move even faster as he moved his head over to her left breast and began to flick his tongue from side to side over her left nipple while gently humming against her skin, wanting to see what would turn her on the most.

Skylar's eyes widen when she watched him bring her breasts together before squeezing and massaging them. She couldn't hep the slight tingle she felt at that. But then that tingle only intensified when he did more than just massage them. A low moan escaped from her throat as the tingle became more of a shiver. At the feel of her nipples becoming rock, and then she felt the flick of his tongue over one nipple before picking up speed and tormenting her left nipple with his right index finger. Even that was turning her on slowly but surely.

The Humming against her skin caused her muscles to clench in reaction, as pleasure began to slowly burn its way through her system. She had never thought her skin could be so very senstive. "Oh that feels so very good." Her eyes were a bit glazed at what she was starting to feel.

Back
Top Bottom