Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Explain your job/profession badly

I cut up unwatchable things and glue them back together to make something (hopefully) watchable.
A movie editor

Is what I think you mean.
I answer phones and redirect people to other people who're more qualified to do my job than I am.
Customer Service Rep

I take care of other people.
Could be anything, A Nurse, A Teacher, A Professional Dominatrix, an endless list.

I control lightnings to construct constructs.
I create gold out of shit.
I'm gonna say a chemist or engineer

I sit at a desk and type words on a computer, and occasionally answer a phone.
Hooray for menial labor skills!
Nothing menial there. Gonna say an editor.

I teach people to defend themselves
Range Officer, or boxing coach.

I do math and lift heavy things for money.
Heavy Crane Operator, or something dealing with heavy equipment, shipping, or otherwise logistically related

Servicing others.
.....quite vauge. Food server, mechanic, therapist, bartender, IE could be anything

Okay, now for me:

People ask me to make things. I make them and deliver them. People then pay me money for this.

I have to get up early and sweat my ass off doing manual labor that a lot of people don't realize is manual labor.

I have to get up early and sweat my ass off doing manual labor that a lot of people don't realize is manual labor.
Cool.
Sounds like either a secretary or a warehouse worker.

I cleanse culinary implements so a big-a** machine can cleanse them better. Also, I dump things into a bucket to be dumped into a bigger bucket that eventually transforms said things into new objects using the power of HEAT.

I crawl through your work places vent's by day and work on your meat by night. (Lol, I work for the Union on sheet metal for ventilation systems and work part time at BK :p )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom