Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gotta Fuckem All (Pokemon Rp) (thewhiterabbit and myself)

"Alright then....hw about this?" despite her struggling her body had made her pussy get a bit wet. His prick gleamed a bit from her juices. However he didn't push inside, rather he moved it up and then pressed the tip against her small puckered hole.

she screamed her hole had never had anything go into it nothing this large it felt like he was splitting her in two. "that's the wrong hole you stupid pokemon" somehow she missed the voice it gave her a clue what he was going to do. she tried to fight his hands gripping more tightly on her wrists.

Lucario grunted and began to pound her little ass. His cock glistening as he tore her cherry and a small bit of blood was dripping from the tight hole.

she felt the head slide into her ass tearing her up as he pushed deeper into her ass pulling her hands back. "stop that please" she begged as he hammered into her soft virgin ass or at least it had been.

He growled, clawing her small ass as he pounded it harder. She was so tight that it felt good for him, even though it hurt like hell for her.

she continued to scream wondering why no one had come to held her as he tore up he ass with his cock. she felt his nails dig into her skin. "please stop" she begged the man.

"Not until you've learned," he said to her as he fucked her ass harder. This wasn't just him getting his rocks off, though it was a part of it. He was trying to show her that pokemon could easily wipe out human beings, but instead they help them.

she was shocked she had never wanted to have sex with a pokemon she would find her brother and get back at him. "how is this teaching" she asked as her small chest bounced forward and back as he fucked her ass. "not inside me' she begged thinking cum was the worst he could do.

"You think you can control use," he said as he thrusted into her. "But we could easily wipe you out," he said just telling her seeing that she would never get it unless he told her. "We let you..." he said. He pounded into her ass more and more until he felt he was going to brst. Being a pokemon he began to swell at the base, much like a dog, as he formed his knot. The base of his cock got wider and as he got closer he shoved it into her ass.

he pulled her back as she screamed a blood curdling screamed into the air sweat sliding over her open wounds. "I know you can i know" she cried as the knot spread her open more then her tiny rose bub was ever meant to. the only comfort was there was no way for her to become pregnant from all of this. "Didn't my brother tell you to obey me" she begged as he slammed into her ass small chest moving up and down with each thrust.

Lucario laughed "He told me to help you become a better trainer," he said to her. "And to help you in battle..." he said to her as he fucked her ass harder. He was getting closer and closer now. "You will learn what it is to be a real trainer...like Master Van," he said to her. Before long he felt himself ready to burst. He growled as he forced her down onto his cock. Then he grunted releaseing another load into her torn ass.

He felt her pull her back so she was sitting on his cock before he came into her ass again he stomach bloating. "no that's not true he would never want you to do this to me" she cried looking at her stomach area. she wondered how much cum he had left a human would have taken for ever to recover. "what are you going to do to me" she asked knowing no one would believe her they would call her a slut. "please i wont tell just let me go" she begged.

"This was your first lesson....you failed it horribly...you didn't even grasp it yet," he said to her. They had to wait for his knot to go down before he could pull out. "I do not obey you....I was here to help you, not your plaything or a toy you can show off to friends...if I chose to obey you then I will...you havent earned my loyalty yet though."

she looked up at him with a look of horror the cum shooting out of her body she stood up slowly she was weak. "yes sir" she stood under the shower cleaning her self up and having it come out of her ass. "you you, i will learn" she knew she had to take her first dojo match the next day to become a real trainer.

"Good....you just made a step forward," he said to her letting her go and clean up. He felt a great sense of releif. Whether it was because she had just become his fuck toy, he was beginning to growa bit more attached to her. He supposed he would let her call the shots next time.

"we need to battle the Gym leader if that is fine with you" she toweled of trying not to excite him him further. she knew the gym leader was tough known as the newb crusher he was as big and as strong as his pokemon. "i want to get that badge" she spoke as she pulled on her cloths not bothering with the bra at first. when would the next lesson come and would it be any more gentle then the first.

Lucario looked at her before speaking "Yes....it is alright," he said, his voice clearly delighted she seemed to know her place a bit more. "Tell me about this gym leader," he said to her. He was a steel fighting type, he needed to know what this gym leader used in order to think of a plan.

"A metal type last i heard he had a pokemon very rare with noodle like arms" she waved her arms up and down fast. "they come apart and he can shoot big energy balls" she scrolled through her pokedex until she found the right one. "this is the one he was a tough one almost as strong as you" at least she hoped.

"I've never seen that one," he said looking at the picture. Though if it was another steel type he wasn't in much trouble. Aura sphere would do the trick.

"sure he has a Scizor as well that he uses a lot more" the pokemon was a very high level and could easily take on two of most pokemon. "ill tell you about the other he normally fights three on three but maybe we can go one on one" she offered as they walked towards the local open air gym.

"Unfortunetaly you only have one...me," he said. Three pokemon would be tough. He could handle simple ones, but the pokemon of a gymleader would most likely be well trained.

"well it is one on one you should be able to take any one" she asked as they entered the stadium the ting was barely big enough for Steels ego "i see you came back maybe after this i can get a date with you're brother" mocked the female trainer.

"Don't let her intimidate you," he said to her sternly. "Request one on one, being the trainer its your right," he said. He knew this from battles with Van.

"I challenge you to one on one" she shouted walking down towards the stage it was clear they were being broadcast to steel's fans

Lucario walked up with her. The gym leader should accept this terms, it was the trainers right to ask this.

Back
Top Bottom