Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gotta Fuckem All (Pokemon Rp) (thewhiterabbit and myself)

Mizzet

Pulsar
The morning sun snaked it's way through the curtians sending a slender beam of light through the living room downstairs. Van had been up a few hours before hand, preparing for the hourney he'd be setting out for later that day. He was eighteen, a young adult in his prime, he had been a trainer for many years now and had participated in many competitions and battles. His experience showed in his physical appearence, he wasn't the same scrawny kid he had been when it all first started. He was tall, still rather slim, but developed for the harsh elements of nature. His eyes where blue, his hair a dirt blond.

"Sky should be waking up soon," he said as he finished packing. He was referring to his younger sister who had not yet begun her own pokemon journey. He reached into his pocket and took out a case. Inside where six small red and white spheres, pokeballs, containing a pokemon he had caught during his travels. Being the older broher he was he decided to let her borrow one that he was very proud of, a powerful pokemon that would hopefully help her get a few powerful ones of her own before he asked for it back. He removed one of the balls and placed a note underneath it leaving it on the kitchen table for her to find when she came down to eat breakfast. With that he got his pack and opened the front door locking it behind him when he left.

(Yes I know it's not a very original title, and I can change his appearence to your liking if you want ok)

Poke__mon_Trainer_Heather_by_Sango9.jpg

Sky woke up as a young trainer she was mad that she would get stuck with some weak Pokemon to start her journey. Standing up she could smell that her older brother had been in her room he smelt like freedom. "Look is this for me" she read the note quickly then read it again to make sure she had it right. Sister one of my favorite rare pokemon Lucario he should get you of to a rocket start She pressed the button and tossed the ball into the Air a blue black lukaria appeared in front of her. "My very first pokemon" she rushed forward throwing her arms around her neck she was sure she would have a great journey. her friends would all be jealous of her pokemon, she could have kissed her brother. She then pulled out her pokedex sure that he would be a strong pokemon.

Lucario didn't seem to be very amused by this in the least. "Rio...ru," he growled gently as this spastic little girl treated him like a cuddly teddybear. He however stood still as she used her pokedex on him. The small machine reciting the knowedge it know of this pokemon. Lucario known as the aura pokemon. Lucario can use it's aura to sense the presence of other beings. the small machine beeped before showing a list of the moves Lucario knew; Bone Rush, Aura sphere, Extreme speed where a few.

Jumping up and down she squealed "Yeah Now i can beat rose" she knew she would have a beginner pokemon. She laughed as she walked to the kitchen to get some food for her pokemon. "What do you like meat salad" she asked in her own dim way she should maybe have studied mor about pokemon. she also called her friend to show off her pokemon to he it would be a good day to be her and a bad day to be rose. "Come on blue come over here" she asked the pokemon already forgetting his name.

Lucario wasn't very amused by this at all, though he had been ordered by Van to be a good partner. Of course when Lucario had first become Vans partner he had nearly beaten the boy to death. Lucario was a competative pokemon, not one to be treated like a pet, he was a warrior after all. He growled as he came over to Sky, he growled again a bit at her as if to say "That isn't my name you stupid girl!"

Sky rubbed his head "that is what i will call you" she loved the color it went well with her name as well. "you know you are mine now" she found a blue bow that looked like a tuxedo bow tie she placed it around his neck. "yes i want to fight, what three on one go ahead" she laughed there was no way that she could loose. she just needed to give her pokemon and attitude adjustment soon.

Lucario glared at her, he took the bow off and tossed it to the floor. This little girl was testing his patience, and he had a very short fuze. He walked past her and went outside. She said she wanted to battle so he would wait for her to tell him to battle, but nothing more. Only because he respected Vans orders because he saw Van as a worthy trainer did he not run off and leave that girl stranded.

Rose showed up with a chick a rat and a flower "Come on rose you could not dig up a puppy" she asked order her pokemon to attack the small chick. "Aura sphere now" she ordered wanting to see the powerful attack. Rose had two pokemon attack whole the third she held back as if it would matter. she was sure she could trounce the baby pokemon easily in less then a minute it would be too easy. "try to fight" she ordered her rival.

Lucario ignored her command, rather then aura sphere Lucario suddenly put on a bust of speed, nearly vanishing for a moment as he appeared in front of the chick. He had used Extreme speed and with a powerful kick sent the chick flying.

"heah that's not what i said" the chick slammed into a tree with small swirling lines over her eyes with a smile. she was so mad even if she was winning it was not like a pokemon to not listen to her trainer. "obey me you stupid fur ball" she yelled as she then ordered him to use aura ball again this was not what she planned " do as i command blue"

Lucario materialized a bone out of thin air. Using it much like a baseball bat he swung and sent the small rat flying. Lucario growled at the insults and commands she yelled at him. She'd yet too gain his respect so he fought for her, but not how sge wanted.

she began to stomp around the last pokemon did not better then the last two did none even had a chance to fight back. "You are a bad pokemon" she left deciding to take a shower or swim or do something far from her pokemon. "ill be at the pool you can find me if you want to" she yelled as as she stomped off towards a low slung building.

Lucario seemed a bit happier to see he'd won, but not only that he'd seemed to have upset her. He had done what he'd been told to do, help the girl win battles, he just needed her to find stronger pokemon and he could return to his true trainer. Hearing that she wanted to just waste time though put him in a bad mood again though and he went to go and find her to teach her a lesson.

Sky had showered and changed into a one piece sliding into the small warm bath people used before going into the main pool. "thought you would be looking for my brother" kneeling the water came up to her belly button. she looked at her pokemon blue who was not so worse for wair for his battle. "well what are you going to do" she asked splashing the pokemon with some water from the small shallow pool.

Lucario was, at first upset with her, but he just stayed at the small girl in her bathing suite. She may have been a pain in the ass, but she was cute and very attractive. Her hips where slender, her bust size a bit small but it looked sexy when she was n the bathing suite. Lucario stood a bit dumbstruck and a bit turned on, until the cold splash of water hit him.

"what are you looking at" she asked crossing her arms over her chest she turned away sure it was nothing good. "don't you have a small pokemon to pick on" she asked splashing him again with water before she swam or rather walked away. "you know you look and smell bad when you are all wet"

He growled a little at that, though of course the feelings beforehand still made his mind rather foggy. He decided to give her a demonstrtion of what he could do. He clapped his hands together and pulled them apart as he gathered aura. He sent the small ball of energy into the pool, not at her but causing the water to suddenly burst up.

She had to laugh Pokemon almost never attacked trainers or humans she did not get that he was giving her a warning. "Come on you party pooper" she kicked some water splashing him again she was sure he would get in the spirit. The pool was easily big enough for four or five people more then enough room for a pokemone trainer and her pokemon. "Come on Blue you can come in i don't mind" she was really a dunce well when it came to pokemon maybe it was her age or the fact she had been spoiled rotten by every male in her family.

Lucario was a bit less testy then, so he took her offer getting into the pool. His short fur getting wet. He wasn't like some shaggy dog where he looked like a drowned rat when he got into water or anything.

Laying back she enjoyed the warm water on her body she could see he was not as mad as he had been "why wont you listen to me" she asked with a pout on her face she did not like it at all. It was too much like her big brother in that way. "I am you're trainer you should listen to me even if i am not as good as my brother"

Lucario just sorta stared at her and then gave a small grunt before turning his head. She just didn't respect him, dressing him up and using him as a way to just show off wasn;t his purpose.

she decided to ignore him back he wouldn't leave her but he would not listen to her it was infuriating. "fine then just leave" she said heading for the changing room to get out of her wet cloths. she began to take of her cloths her naked body was dripping with water as she dropped the one piece on the floor.

Lucario got out of the pool and followed her. He didn;t know much about boundries, as she began to strip down he once again went rather wide eyed as he saw her naked flesh.

She was sure she was being watched taking her hand she placed it over her chest. "Lucario what the hell are you doing". Taking the wet suit she rolled it up and threw it at the pokemons head who seemed to be as clueless about humans as she was pokemon. breathing hard she watched the pokemon dodge the clothing and just stand there "get out you perverted pokemon"

Lucario didn;t move, but it could be seen he was breathing harder.His chest heaved a little bit, he could feel his blood boiling as he looked at her. Suddenly from his sheath could be seen a small bit of red as he grew aroused by her and his member was coming out.

Back
Top Bottom