Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gotta Fuckem All (Pokemon Rp) (thewhiterabbit and myself)

She slid her other hand to cover the area between her legs she was too shocked to act she never heard of this. "I am you're trainer" she found the pokeball in its holder and threw it at the pokemon to bad it did not open but sailed by. "I am a pokemon trainer and a human girl now turn around" she yelled seeing the cock getting bigger and bigger she had never seen one human or pokemon.

Lucario didn;t budge like before. Rather he took a step closer to her then before. His lengthonly steadily grew larger the more she seemed to cover up. The pokeball didn;t seem to function, and he didn;t even needto move out of the way, she was a very bad throw.

Sky fell on the ground a look of fear on her face what was he going to do order her like some kind of pokemon. "I am a human i give the orders she yelled" though it was kind of funny pokemon had all the power and listened to humans. maybe because they wanted to, she had heard of disobedient pokemon, but never pokerape.

Lucario growled, though not one of anger, it was more of a lustful one. He moved forward as she fell, her legs spread out and he could see her girlhood. Quickly he wasupon her, pinning her down on the floor. He may not have looked very strong, but any pokemon could over power a human as long as they weren;t too small. (g2g ill be back in a bit k)

She fought back but being a young girl she had not exactly done a lot of body building to fight pokemone that's what pokemon do. "What are you doing blue" she asked seeing his cock between his legs. she had an idea what he wanted but why would a pokemon want to fuck a human girl it was crazy what had his brother been teaching him (ok)

Lucario growled "Putting you in your place girlie!" he said. His mouth didnt move but his voice rang out clearly. He growled and pinned her down.

she looked up at him trembling "when did you learn to talk" she asked out loud unable to do the head talk thing. "how would you do that" she asked with a smile hiding her fear.

"How about....I train you then," he said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He suddenly grabbed her by the hair, standing up bringing her to her knees. "Yes lets see how you like being trained and yelled at instead....then maybe you'll get it," he said.

She tried to grab at his hand her long hair hurt being puled like that "what do you mean i never yelled" she spoke trying to stand up more the only thing she could see was the front of his body and yellow cock. she placed her hands on the ground trying to pull away from him "what do you mean like teach me how to fight" she asked stupidly.

"When did I say fight?" he asked. He had only said he would train her. "Alright now use a suck attack," he said and before she could fight it he forced his dick right into her mouth.

she went bug eye but a bone on the head gently convinced her that it was better if she did as she was told. she began to suck on his cock not knowing how to do it very well she had never done it before to anyone.

The red rod moved in and out of her mouth. "Lick attack!" he ordered her wanting to use her tongue on the underside of it.

She was greatly confused humans did not have attacks but he seemed not to care. she slid her tongue out over his cock, yes that was what it was called a cock. she was sure it was not like a boys and tasted very strange.

As she licked the tip spread open a bit getting bgger n her mouth, it wasn't like a humans tha was sure. He thrust his hips into her inexperienced little mouth, making her take the whole length deep.

she felt the cock grow in her mouth her eyes wide in fear this was not normal for a cock. he then grabbed her head thrusting into her tight throat. she began to choke a little on his cock it tasted bad. she looked up and could see that he had closed his eyes while face fucking her.

Lucario growled lustfully enjoying the treatment her mouth gve him. He could feel the muscles in her throat gripping his length as he fed it in harder. "Use swallow," his voice said before she could get ready though. The tip twitched in her mouth before he let out a gush of his pokeseed into her mouth.

She had only second to wonder what he mean before a warm gush was forced down her tight throat into her small stomach. He did not pull out but continued to fuck her young mouth and throat at least she did no have to taste it. swallow, lick, suck were attacks she had never heard of yet she had used all three. she only wondered what types of new attacks he would force her to learn before she was done.

Lucario felt his cock tremble in her mouth as he pulled it back a bit, some left over cum rubbing into her tongue as he did. "Not bad...." he said, his voice clearly pleased.

She crossed her arms besides tasting bad she was supposed to be the trainer at least he would not leave her. "Ok now do i get to train you" she asked the taste of his fluids was still on her tongue.

"You've yet to prove your even capable of being my trainer," he said, his voice ful of spit. "No your still just the pampered brat," he told her. He grabbed her and forced her onto her hands and knees.

She looked back over her naked small ass she was sure that what ever he had planned was going to hurt a great deal. "Cant this just be a verbal lesson" she ask fear in her eyes would he hurt her if she did not obey. she had never heard of a pokemon training a human it went against the order. he was still hard and had a look of, not lust but need. "really i can be good"

"We already had an oral lesson," he said, with a hint of sarcasm. "Now comes the physical," with that he gave her small as a hard swap.

she watched his hand slap over her ass he was sure this was going to hurt like hell "what does that mean" she asked afraid of the answer.

He grabbed a hold of her hips, not answering her. Though he pressed the tip of his cock against her small little pussy and rubbed the tip against her small lips. He growled lustfully once more as he loved the feeling of her virgin hole, even though he had not pushed in yet.

She felt him slide his cock up and down her slit the head of which would have torn her open like a fresh can of pib. she screamed trying to pull away but he garbed her wrist and stood on her ankles to keep her still. "no not that" she begged feeling him rubbing his cock over her virgin slit.

Back
Top Bottom