Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gotta Fuckem All (Pokemon Rp) (thewhiterabbit and myself)

Steel was only two years older the Sky making her two years younger then her brother a major miff between the two of them. Steel was more a replacement Gym leader when he older sister was on the road. "Fine Scisor go" she tossed her pokemon onto the stadium ring a raised platform 50 feet wide and 5 tall. she brushed her hand through her hair the two had studied together as children but Steel had started at 13. "this time i will beat you" she shook he hand at the trainer and part time gym leader.
Gungslinger___Rivencaira_by_RiyokuS.jpg

There was no need for her to call him out, he was Sky's only pokemon after all. "Have me use extreme speed and then bone rush," he said to her telepethically. Scizor was to fast and small a target to use aura sphere on.

she did as she was told watching her pokemon enter the arena Steel did not even give her a second look. "Double teem" Steel ordered where one pokemon stood now a dozen circled the blue pokemon. Only the copies looked far more crisp and real then any copy had a right to look she was very good.

Lucario's eyes closed and the hanging ear-like things on his head began to levitate as he focused his aura. Each scizor looked whole but in truth it was just fast movements hat made them seem like so many. "Now!" he yelled in her mind as he locked onto the real one.

"Extreme speed and then bone rush" she yelled the enemy was busy as well he was ordered to perform a quick attack. Sky did not look afraid of course she could not see the same thing she could. "You are going down" she yelled as Lucario preformed his attack it was blindingly fast and no doubt devastating.

Lucario quickly rushed at the scizors, when it used quick attack it gave itself away. Just as the red pokemon came zooming at him he materialized a bne and struck him quickly. The power of the strike, plus the enemies speed and Lucarios speed made the hit all the more devistating.

"Iron defense" Steel cried out as the blow hit most of the attack came in undefended but at least it was not knocked out. "You surprised me little girl i don't like surprises" She ordered sword dance next. Her normally perfect controlled face was distorted in rage "you will loose, i will crush you"

"Aura sphere now," he told her. The scizor was buidling up all of his defense now, not moving as much. He would be able to hit the pokemon with this attack now.

"steel you can give up now" she offered in a mocking tone so far her pokemon had not been able to lay a hand on hers. "In you're dreams" she spat back even as the sphere hit her pokemon.

The fight was rather ointless. AsSteel grew more and moe angered her pokemon was getting confused. Soon only normal bites and kicks where enough to knock out the red scizor.

Back
Top Bottom