Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

"I'm fine with it as long as its with you." He murmured warmly against her skin, his lips kissing hers with high passion as he started to rut into her, his cock hitting the deepest parts of her cavern as he started to groan loudly allowing himself to be unhinged with her.

"Oh fuck I love you..." He groaned, not holding his emotions back with her, not being a stoic dumbass that couldn't seem to get those three little words out to her as he didn't hold anything back, missing the intimacy and closeness as his hands were placed on her hips allowing him to thrust further within her as the room warmed up from their heat.

Leaning his head down he nipped and suckled at her nipples, purring loudly at her ragged breathing and moans of excitement as he moved faster.

Her wolf was a changed man and she could not argue with the results. Especially, right now when he was setting her body on fire. Every nerve ending sparked and pleasure encompassed every fibre of her being. The sound of their frenzied love making filling the entire room. Everything was out in the open. There was nothing to hide. Alyssa couldn't imagine anything better than a lifetime with Donder and more little ones of him to complete their family.

Her eyes shot open at his confession. Her dark gaze holding his smouldering golden one as he rutted in her love canal. "I love you." Alyssa cried in the throws of passion, her hands coming to his rugged face as she stole fiery kisses from his lips between moans and groans as they continued to mate. Her dripping pussy squeezing tight every time he pulled back to keep him in. "I love you Donder so much baby."

Back arching when his lips moved down to her heaving mounds, Alyssa withered beneath her big, strong man as he continued to conquer her body. She was dripping when he sucked her her hard nipples and began to pound her harder. If they kept fucking like this there was no doubt she'd be pregnant again in a short time but there was no way she'd ever allow him to stop. Her nails tug into his tattooed skin the closer she reached the peak. The sound of her pleasure was unbridled and unabashed. "Oh God daddy! You're going to make me cum!" And not a moment later was she sobbing out her pleasure into the nape of his neck, holding onto her man for dear life as his thick, perfect cock pulled out of her ever last bit of her earth shattering orgasm.

Donder's chest heaved as he kicked up the pace from a frenzy as her walls hung onto his throbbing cock for dear life. After several more thrusts, he let out a loud roar of pleasure as his balls tightened and his seed spilled deep within her cavern and leaked out. Donder let out a low groaning purr as he watched their mixture trip from her pink and throbbing cunt as he took his thumb and pressed circles around the bundle of nerves just above.

"Look at you sweet girl..." He purred lightly, "making messes with Daddy..." He growled lowly as he leaned down and captured her lips and let her relax as he slowly moved in and out of her, rocking them both as he seemed to push their mixture deeper inside as he came down from his high. "I don't know if Daddy can wait until I take you in front of the pack over and over and over again until the only thing you ever think about is me." He growled possessively in her ear.

Alyssa clung onto her Were as he spilled himself inside her. Her womb taking everything he had to give her. The man was cruel, his fingers tortured her sweetly as he massaged her clit stealing the last of her pleasure. Her body shaking all over from his ministrations. She whimpered as he purred lightly against her ear before capturing her lips. The kiss was as frenzied as their love making had been and could not contain her cries as he continued to move in and out of her, at a slower pace this time.

The haze still clouded her mind. She was nothing more than a spent bundle below him. Alyssa could feel their mixed love juices spilling out of her and running down between her ass. A needy groan escaped her lips, her entire body shivering at his lust filled words. "You are the only thing I ever think about daddy." She confessed; the sharp fangs had descended without her realising, skimming the warm skin of his shoulder. Her nails racking down the artwork on his sexy back. She didn't think she could wait either.

Even after making fucking twice already, she still needed more of Donder. There was no one she had ever wanted more. "Daddy." She whined not knowing what she wanted but knowing there was something she needed. "Please."

Donder felt a shiver run up his spine once her fangs touched him, and her words touched his ears. She might not have known, she was giving into her vampiric instincts for once instead of pushing them away.

Slowly the wolf let out a low growl and slowly leaned his head away allowing her access right there for her the vein powerful and full of life. Purring lightly as he nuzzled her giving her the okay, still stirring their mixture deep within her having every intent of marking her in perhaps the most intimate ways ever.

Hey pupils glowed a bloodied red when her mate offered his neck to her. The vampire took over and did not hesitate to sink her fangs into strong muscle of his neck. His sweet blood filled her mouth like his seed had spilt into her deepest core. Alyssa moaned, holding onto her prey tight as she drank from him. The taste of salt from his skin and the elixir of his life's blood coarse through her. Renewing her own life force.

The sharp fangs retracted and the blood dripped down his shoulders and onto her breasts before she went back to sucking his neck. Donder continued to stir between her legs, pleasured sparked at both her lips and she couldn't help but grind against him. Her drugged gaze fell upon his lips and soon she was drinking from his lips. "Mmmm daddy . . . You better restrain your vampire before I bite you somewhere else." She teased dangerously.

Donder let out a low grunt, still unused to being bitten and part of him couldn't stand the thought as he gripped the couch allowing her to feed. Letting out a breath when she seemed to be finished and let out another noise when she bit into his lips.

His breathing was ragged, werewolves not having anything to get back up to speed like vampires did with blood as he let out a low chuckle.

"...Heh...Daddy's not sure he can. He might just let you have some control." He huffed nuzzling her breasts tiredly.

Alyssa wasted no time and in one clean motion had Donder on his back on the couch. Her thick thighs straddling each side of him, his hands captured above him, restrained, the vampire grinned down in a predatory fashion at her Werewolf. "Well, well, well. Look what I've caught." She teased nipping at his solid abs. Her soaking pussy running along his length that was no longer inside her.

"Is the big bad wolf tired already?" Her lips slowly moving down his tight abdominal, nipping kissing until her tongue was running down the thick length of his meat. "That's alright," She cooed, one hand still holding on tight to his wrists in one of her hands. "I'll take care of you in your old age." She teased knowing how it annoyed him when she referred to his age. Her mischief filled gaze locked on his as her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, slowly sucking on him inch by inch, moaning around his meat tasting their mixed juices on his cock.

Alyssa worked him with torturous slowness, letting go of his wrist eventually to hold onto his hips, her head bobbing between his legs, working her man with her small mouth wanting him quivering in pleasure beneath her just like he did for her. "Ummmm daddy you taste so good." She moaned, kissing, licking at his meat before going back to sucking on his hardness.

Donder let out a low snarl at her for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because she continued to tease him. "You know for a fact I can turn this around little girl." Donder warned her and grumbled relaxing back in her grip but not allowing her to take full control of him, he didn't go down like that.

Glancing down he let out a groan as he saw her folds part against his length as she ran up and along him, his eyes rolling back loving the sight and feeling.

As she moved down, his cock twitched with need wanting her mouth immediately as he answered her moans with his own growls. "Fuck that's so hot..." He moaned bucking lightly for her wanting more as he was cast under her spell.

Alyssa grinned up at him with her eyes as she continued to work his length with her warm, sweet, comforting mouth. It wasn't often she had the opportunity to pleasure her man like this so tonight she was going to enjoy it. Taking it slow, drawing out his pleasure. He deserved a little TLC from time to time. Alyssa worked him more vigorously as his hips bucked up to meet her ministrations.

One hand came to cup and massage his massive balls that still seemed filled even after two rounds. More for her to taste. Alyssa moaned around his throbbing cock. Loving his growls and watching the pleasure written all over his handsome face. She loved being the one who could make him feel like this. The one he could let go of all inhibitions and let loose with. With a pop his hard cock slipped out of her mouth.

Alyssa grinned her eyes locked on his as her tongue ran down his balls sucking them for a long moment taking them into her mouth as she stroked him with a soft hand before her tongue ran down between his ass cheeks teasing. "Mmmmm what does daddy want?"

"Baby girl we talked about this. You know where Daddy wants to release." He growled lowly to her, his icy blue eyes melting into a warm gold, the wolf in him wanting to breed her over and over, it was too natural to pass up.

Moaning as she continued to suck and palm him, he let her taste his precum as he panted, bucking her hips as he reached down, grabbing her hips needing his control back before pulling her down ontop of him as his cock twitched and throbbed inside what was only his.

He fucked her from beneath her, keeping her stable on him but her control on her man was lost now as he tore it from her grip, growling lowly at her the alpha wanting her to scream her pleasures.

"Oh daddy!" Alyssa moaned in ecstasy as Donder grabbed her by the hip and pulled her up and in no time at all she found herself impaled on his thick meat as he split her in half. There was no pleasure like it. All of his filled her and her pussy that had already been dripping for him practically gushed around him making it easier for him to bounce her on his cock. Her large milk filled tits bounced to as her greedy pussy squeezed around him making her beg for more from daddy.

Alyssa cried as the pleasure built and built. She wasn't sure she was quite ready to be breed for a second time but there was no stopping him and she didn't want to stop him. "Mmmm daddy please! Fuck your baby girl good daddy! Fill me up with daddy's seed." She begged. Her hands on his chest, working her pussy with his hands on her hips. The taste of him was still on her lips and it only made her hornier for him.

"Breed me daddy." She found herself begging adorably. Not wanting another child so soon but needing him desperately to fill her. "I want everyone to see I'm only yours."

Donder panted like the wolf he was as he continued to fuck her without checks until they both came in a mess of hot pleasure. Letting out a loud roar as he gritted his fangs after feeling his balls tighten and his cock swell before he released deep within her.

Falling fully on the couch, he used what was left of his energy to keep her steady on his cock as it violently twitched within her from the aftermath of her release.

"Fuck..." He groaned tiredly now completely sure he couldn't go on for another round as he cradled her in his arms, purring lowly as they caught their breaths. "...So...Paris huh?" He asked wanting to make sure he got her wish right.

Alyssa collapsed after the most amazing orgasm. She could barely think straight. How could he get it so right every time!? Her heart pounded against him as they both came down from their mutual high. His arms came around her and she cuddled into him tight.

"Mmmmm so good." She purred before his words reached her lips through the hazy barrier of pleasure. "Paris. Mmmm yeah. You, me. Sex at the top of the Eiffel Tower." She teased though it did sound like an amazing idea. "A Werewolf in Paris. Isn't that a movie?" She mumbled almost incoherently against his skin, kissing his heated chest where her head lay.

"We'd get thrown out of the country sweetheart..." Donder chuckled tiredly as he played with her hair and he wasn't about to have his passport sullied by them. Rolling her eyes about the movie he ignored the notion and purred softly as she kissed his chest until they both were passed out from exhaustion.

However he woke up the same time he did every morning, throwing yesterday's clothes on as he walked upstairs, his hair tussled and messy as he took care of their daughter, letting Alyssa sleep in a couple hours.

Sitting in the office area of the cabin, he put his glasses on and started researching trips to Paris knowing no matter what time of year it was, it was going to be busy as he drank his fifth cup of coffee, still drowsy from their wild night before.

When sleep took her she did not know but when she woke up under a blanket on the sofa, sore and satisfied, Alyssa stretched with a big smile upon her lips. She was like a cat who'd had the cream. In a sense she had she thought to herself happily. Getting to her feet, she wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and went to check on her baby who was fast asleep with Kanto as guard dog next to her crib. Alyssa gave his fur a good rub when he plucked up his head to watch her before she went to find Donder.

He was in his office of course. She wondered what possible work he could be doing when he no longer had a job. But then Donder didn't need to have an actual job to still find work to keep him busy. Sighing she leaned against the door frame. "I forgot how much I like you as a sexy teacher." She teased. "What do you want to eat?" Life was domestic and yet blissful. They had settled into an easy routine and it was perfect as far as Alyssa was concerned. It was everything she had always wanted and never realised.

Back
Top Bottom