Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Iona looked at him for a moment in time before she was taking the inhaler from him, just listening to him talk as she used it. "But if we go down into the catacombs, we are sitting ducks. We still haven't found the other entrance, and we can't risk people getting lost." she spoke after a moment in time, having a small coughing fit, but nothing major. Okay it was better with the inhaler.

"I have a feeling I know where it is I found my cousins map only a few moments ago" Don turned and picked it up off the desk and held it out to her and sure enough the directions were clear on how they could all get out of there

Iona was giving a nod of her head as she studied it before she spoke, "You take everybody through then. I'll stay with a few rebels and make sure that the guards can't follow." With that she was wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a soft kiss before drawing away from him.

Don kissed her back "I would rather you take them as I don't want then getting a hold of you love" Don didn't want to risk her getting captured by the males soldiers

"You already know that the rebels aren't going to listen to me. And they will insist on staying to help you. I'll be fine. Besides.... nobody knows I'm apart of the rebellion. If I get caught by the soldiers, I can just shed some fake tears and act like I'm grateful they found me, or something. A woman's tears work wonders." Iona spoke after a moment in time.

Don sighed and then nodded his head "fine but do your best to get out of here as soon as possible" Don then headed out to get everyone out of there

"I'll be fine, I promise." Iona spoke before she was giving him one last hug then hurrying off, picking a few rebels that she knew Don wouldn't mind staying behind with her. At least then he would be assured that she was safe, hopefully anyways. With that she was heading out of the cave and just looking around for a brief moment in time

While Don was doing that, Iona had sent the others through the forest. Time to lure the soldiers away from the cave, or at least attempt to. With that Iona walked off through the forest, heading towards where she could sense people. Man were they dangerous close to one of the traps that the rebels had set up.

while the rebels were evacuating the caves HOpe was sitting in her room just staring out the window not even moving when her grandmother stuck her head in to the room to see if she wanted to eat something

No Riley wasn't at the cabin yet, actually he hadn't even left the mansion yet. Nope he was waiting for his father to tell him that it was clear to go, after their soldiers had all left so that they could storm the rebel hideout.

Iona ended up walking up towards where the guards were camped out, although she stood on the rocks that were up the hill from them. "You know... that is a very dangerous spot to camp. Traps everywhere." she called out, which had a few of the guards jumping. Oh boy that was amusing. Oh and lookie who else was there....the leader. Leo she was pretty sure his name was. Not that she really knew, she rarely ran into him at the mansion.

Iona just looked for a moment before she spoke, "I have a tendency to wander about the forest quite often. There is a lovely spring near by that I enjoy visiting." She could hear the mental thoughts from the others that they were all safe and sound, and in place. Although there was still something that had her on edge, not that she really knew what. With that she was sitting on the rocks, considering she was farther above the soldiers she wasn't overly concerned with them grabbing a hold of her feet.
'Iona.... we have a small situation.' came the mental thought from Elise, which had Iona telling her to mentally continue. Evidently a few of the rebels had actually been spies for the Lord, and were headed towards where their leader was to give him information. 'Thanks for the heads up. I'm by him now as it is.' Iona spoke after a moment in time.

It wasn't long before a couple of rebels. rebels that she had thought were loyal, were bursting through the brush to inform Leo that the rebels had retreated out through the catacombs.
"Now now telling the enemy our plans isn't very nice. And now you understand.... why you two were selected to come with me." came an eeriely familiar voice which had one of the guys looking to see that Iona was just up lounging on the rocks, which had him giving an almost nervous chuckle. While the other was just looking for a moment before he snapped, "Not like it matters. The rebels will fall. Leo! That is Don's girlfriend."
Iona giggled before she was standing up on the rocks and turning to walk away, already her ability activating just in case. "Remember this boys..... I'm not easy to touch." she cooed.

Leo looked at the female from where he was standing "well well I never would have thought that the cook was the girlfriend of the rebel leader I must say that is interesting"

"Oh and I wouldn't let the blonde male move. He was stupid and stepped on the detonator. But I suppose if you ask very nicely.... I might help you." Iona spoke after a moment in time, which had the former rebel looking for a moment, only to realize that she was right. Actually any movement from anybody at that point in time was liable to set up the explosion, which is what the other rebel was commenting. Iona was safe, well for the most part where she was at. A lot safer than them anyways.

"Don't look at me, that wasn't my doing. And how was it stupid. All of the rebels know where all of the traps are." Iona spoke with a slight mumble before she was tilting her head a bit, just listening for a brief moment in time. Seemed like the others had made it through the catacombs safely. Well that was good to hear.

Leo chuckled a little while it would yes take them some time to get out of where they were he hadn't been truly stupid he had some guards near where she was ready to move on his mark

Iona just watched for a brief moment in time before she was turning away, although who would have figured that the idiot was actually dumb enough to move. This had her giving a sigh as she was ducking behind a tree as an explosion was going off, although nobody got hurt thanks to her barrier. Probably deafened a bit, but that was better than being blown to pieces, or falling down into the pitfall. The explosion caused the ground below to blow up, which in turn would result in them falling into a pit, although they didn't go far with the barrier around them. The barrier acting almost as an invisible floor at that point in time.
"You alright?!" came the frightened voice from one of the other rebels, which had Iona confirming with them that she was in fact fine, that one of the traitors had just intentionally set off one of the traps. The idiot. But there wasn't much that she could do about it at that point in time, other than wait for them to get to safety. Oh the joys of being to caring at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom