Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
It was raining. Cold like ice, it pelted down and poured like the heavens were dumping buckets onto the earth. A young knight-in-training stepped into a brothel, a rather nice looking one at that, before hanging up his drenched cloak by the fire. His auburn hair was in a loose braid, his pale blue eyes looking tired from all the training he had done for the day. "Orin, darling~" A tall beautiful raven haired elf approached him, dressed in extravagant jewels and fabrics, showing off more skin than modesty demanded. Orin looked and smiled softly. "Nuala, good evening." "Payday so soon~?" She asked, offering her hand. He took it and kissed it gently. "I missed your enchanting presence." "Flattery will get you whatever you want with me, darling~" She giggled, "She's finishing a client now, shouldn't be much longer." "Thank you, Nuala." Orin nodded and gave her the coin for his night companion.

Lyra. A beautiful, ivory skinned elf, her golden hair and shapely curves made her one of the most highly sought after companions in the brothel. Her price was high, and for intimacy, it was almost impossible to pay. But not for Orin. She had made an exception for him. Men would come and go, and mostly, they would pay just to watch her dance. That was the most affordable thing for them, anyhow. A man left her area and wiped the sweat from his brow as he headed into the bar area. She stepped out and smiled behind a thin veil before pulling it off and waving to him.

He looked and smiled softly, moving toward her and kissing her hand gently, "Radiant as always."

She smiled and bowed a bit, holding her very loose coverings to her midsection as to not reveal her breast in the open. At least not for free.

"Of course, my darling..~" she said as she led him back, through the haze of opiate smoke and incense, the sounds of wet slaps and moans from the other dens filling the air. Through the dim light, he could see her pale skin almost glowing, her hips rocking side to side with every step she took, the weights on her coverings swaying, threatening to fall and expose her at any moment.

Her hips were wide, her thighs smooth and absolutely perfect. She stooped to enter the den and he could see her massive breasts swaying, temporarily free from her coverings.

She laughs softly. "Have you come here yet again to admire, Orin..~?" She asked, laying on her side to really show off her curves, her hand placed gently on her hip.

"Always.." He answered, removing his tabard and boots and leaving on his tunic as he moved beside her, "Perhaps worship some...~"

He gently moved her onto her side and guided his lips over her generously shown skin, "Your beauty makes a man turn from God to worship blasphemously~" He rumbled.

"Mm~ Gods you know just how to loosen the my ties..~" she said, moving to reveal more skin.

She moans softly and bites her lip as she moves to completely disrobe. "I know what you want, Orin..~"

She smirked and moves her hand toward his crotch. "You want to be worshipped..~" she said.

His ego swelled along with his cock, "A lowly peasant could only dream of his goddess to worship him~"

She bit her lip and started gently groping at his crotch, shuddering softly. "Amazing..~ Already so hard for me..~"

Back
Top Bottom