Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where did you go? [East & Freckled]

"Fascinating." He pulled out his book and started to scribble a few observations of where they were. "My portal was only supposed to go from one dimension to another, and yet these siccors seem to have access to the entire multiverse of possibilities. It completely boggles the mind that something so simple could do something so amazing." Just to fire up the portal he had to gain access to an industrial amount of highly illegal substances for his research.

He reached his hand out to help star, who he was reminded was only wearing his jacket, and a pair of boots, with nothing else on under it. He was glad that his body and frame was large enough to completely cover her. He also saw her face having a few bruises from the assault that was carried out on her. He sighed for a moment.

"With this being a mall, at least we can get you some clothing." He said nodding, he reached out and took her hand. "We can do some shopping therapy and get some resources for our trip." Since the armagedon camp had cost them a few items that they had needed for this adventure it was a good chance to restock. "At least this world is air conditioned compared to our last one." Of course the bigger problem was that they didn't have any money.

Taking his hand she stood but did not let go of his arm. Instead she held onto him and looked around the massive building, she wondered if this was one of those retail only dimensions. She had heard of such places. The residents of the dimension made their living by allowing others to shop there, it was how their economy functioned. She had also heard of vacation dimensions, and they are just as they sound.

“Oh yes. That does sound good.” Now that they agreed Star looked about and decided to just start walking until she saw a store that she thought might have some good options for her. It didn’t take long until they came across a store called Infinitely Young. Star tilted her head at the name but none the less stepped inside and pulled Ford towards the women’s section of clothing.
“Why don’t you find me an outfit you like.” She suggested and turned towards a table that had t-shirts of many different colors.

Ford had to admit that he was a little lost in the moment. Looking around at the clothing store he wasn't exactly the most up to date on fashion especially with a woman as young as Star. He was still bewildered about their current situation, lost in the midst of multiverse theory trying to shop for a princess. "My life has taken a very strange turn."

Still as she was only wearing his coat and some thigh high socks, an outfit he wouldn't exactly tell her that she was killing it in considering how she had come to wear it, some new clothes wasn't really a bad idea. He found himself digging through a few different sundresses and the like akin to what she had been wearing originally. He was looking at price tags, and found it odd this place accepted blemflarks, drapnoids, and american dollars. Walking up to star he reached into the pocket of his jacket to take out his wallet, violating her personal space, and counting his cash on hand. "Wish ,I had gone to a bank before I got sucked into the interdimensional portal. I've got 200$ on me." He said before handing her a sundress. "Try this on, I think it's the right size."

Back
Top Bottom