Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where did you go? [East & Freckled]

Star rolled her eyes ignoring Hekapoo. She knew Ford wasn’t intentially at fault for the mess that had been created. After all she had found him pretty beaten up and slightly confused. Star smiled as her father turned her attention to him. The hug was comforting and just what she needed. “Thanks Dad” She said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. She looked at Marco once more and turned her back to him and stood next to Ford. She nodded at him and held on tightly to the straps of her backpack and stepped through portal with Ford.

Ford had been focused on Earth when he cut the portal open, so walking through it he had expected to arrive back in the cold winter cottage, maybe punch Stanly in the face again. He was hoping that he would get a chance to gather his things, maybe he could construct a better tracking system or something to help Star with finding her mother. Instead he walked out into a scorching desert. The sudden change caused him to stumble for a moment falling forward and rolling down a dune getting a face full of sand in the process.

During the fall the dimensional scissors slipped from his hand, tossing forward as he tumbled. When Ford got to his feet it took him a moment to figure out what happened and find his glasses, looking around it was a hellish landscape of red sand and car parts. It was like an automotive grave yard, and after Star entered the portal, it would close behind her, probably sealed up by Heckapoo.

The scissors landed in the back of a truck bed, which started with a roar of a powerful engine. The truck was unlike any that Ford had seen before heavily modified with spikes, and iron works, and thankfully hadn't noticed ford who fell on the other side of the dune before it drove off towards a camp. "We got meat tonight boys!"

As Star was last to go through the portal she was caught off guard and followed in Ford's steps sliding and tumbling down the hill. She landed ontop of Ford and saw something fly from his hands and land in the truck. She groaned a bit and quickly moved off of Ford.

"Sorry." She said extending a hand and helped him to his feet. "So where are we?" She asked brushing the sand off of her clothes. She looked around briefly and observed all the scrap metal that jutted out of the sand like knifes rising toward the sky. It was a complete waste land and Star could see quite plainly that she would need to change her outfit. Digging around in her bag she pulled out her wand. She first thought about what she wanted the outfit to look like. Once she had a complete image form in her mind Star waved the wand and her outfit transformed along with her hair. She was sure it would help her to blend in.

"Also are you okay?"She asked him watching as he gathered himself together.

Ford dusted himself off, as he tried to look around. He was sure he had been thinking about earth when he had used the sissors and unless something completely horrific had happened in the time since he had been gone he was pretty sure he had missed earth. "I thought I was opening a portal back to earth, to gravity falls, I thought my lab would have some equipment that might be able to help us." Also he wanted to kick Stanley in the face one or two more times. Of course this was where he would learn the all important lesson, that there was more than one earth in the multiverse. A lot more, an infinite number to be exact. "I'm fine." He adjusted his glasses.

"Okay novice mistake, we simply need to grab the sissors and open another portal." As he spoke he patted himself down, and remembered the trucks that had sped off into the distance. "Do you have another pair of those?" He said looking concerned at Star.

If not it was probably a long trek through the dessert and up to the camp. He could see the tire treds, and off in the distance he was pretty sure he could see the black smoke of some sort of city. Not much else though as it was pretty far away. When it came down to it, the two of them would just have to start walking. He saw that Star had transformed her clothing, and pulled out his journal, quickly writing down another entry about the ability. "One day I need to get a few drawings of you for my book." He said a little more causally. "You are probably the most interesting woman I have ever seen." He was remarking more on her abilities, though her linage and personality were both equally amusing to the scientist.

"For now we should start walking, if we fly than we risk getting shot at."

Star frowned and looked off into the distance at the dusty desert world they had landed in. “Oh.” She sighed and realized what it was he was getting at. “Ah. I do but we need to get back your pair. In the wrong hands it could be a lot of trouble.” She sighed and pulled her back pack straps. She took it off tucking her wand into it and then placed it back over her shoulder.

“Thanks that’s kind of you to say, but lets get going.” She said and began walking following in step next to Ford.

Ford knew this was not really the time for games, Star had just physically walked away from everything that she had ever known, and was now on a timed man hunt. So he was glad that she accepted his complement, but the two were clearly focused on the road ahead. Hearing that they needed to get the scissors back he nodded. Lukily the camp was not that hard to find, and the two soon found themselves on a dune watching the activity down below. Ford kept looking for the truck he had seen drive away with the scissors in the trunk expecting it to be there.

Down below the camp was a ramshack of tents and cars around an oasis that was used for water. There were cages there holding animals what he could guess was the menu and meat that the drivers had talked about, that was until he saw the cooking fire where a very human arm was on rotisserie. He covered his mouth at the sight of that. Horrifying as it was. "So this is it, an actual cannibal camp." He sighed looking at Star. "I don't really see any way to get in there what do you think?"

Star gulped down her anxiety as if it was a glass of water, only her throat was as dry as the desert the two now found themselves in. She noticed the fire and what was on the menu. Fighting back her gag reflex Star quickled focused on something else. The camp had been encircled by vehicles of all sorts, as well as a gate they seemed to act like a barrier for the people in the camp.

“Well this might seem a bit obvious and probably pretty stupid but I say we go in through the front.” She suggested and pointed down to a cainlink gate. Where some people were entering. A bit off to the side slightly out of eye sight she noticed how some of the vehicles were closer together to hide a hole in the fence. She then pointed to the hole “We could also try sneaking in through there, but if we get caught there’s no telling what they’ll do to us. So I’ll let you pick which way we go.”

The idea of sneaking into a camp of canabals to try and steal from them was rather daunting. The front door meant they would need to blend into their surroundings. Try and act like they belonged while they searched for the dimensional scissors, but would be much less likely to offend them. If they were caught just sneaking into the camp, well they had a human arm on rotissary so it wasn't that hard to imagine all of the other horrid things that could happen to them.

It sounded crazy but the front door actually sounded safer than the other paths they could take.

"Follow me, stay close and act like we belong there." Ford got to his feet and walked in front of Star as they approached the gate. They were greeted by smells and sounds that were all unpleasant.

The guard at the gate looked at the two of them. His eyes lingering over the smaller younger body of Star. "You and your girl don't look all that familiar, you selling her? Looks like a good breeding toy."

Ford looked to Star for a second before he punched the other man in the throat. Stating very clearly and loudly. "She's mine."

When in Rome.

Star nodded as she followed slightly behind Ford. She walked swaying her hips drawing a few eyes toward her as they approached the gate. Her eyes searched the people walking about the camp just beyond the gate. They all looked so different. Different heights, ages, skin tones, and layers of filth. When they got to the gate Star stopped focusing on what was ahead of them and shifted to what was in front of her.

Selling? Star glared at the gate keeper before rolling her eyes and looking to Ford for their next move. Star saw a flash of anger in Ford’s eyes and then the guard was coughing and gasping for air. She gasped and took a small step back and placed a hand over her mouth as she saw the man fall to Ford’s feet. When he announced that Star was his she took a step closed to him and followed him into the camp.
“That was extravagant” She whispered to him “But...necessary?”

Ford's display of dominance did two things it gave them attention as several eyes went to the pair of strangers and it gave them a twinge of respect as people nodded towards them. Ford listened too Star saying it was perhaps over zealous for him to just claim her like that but no one was arguing the point as they walked through the camp.

"There is a saying on earth, when in Rome do as the Romans do, we are visiting a hostile and savage land, so we have to be a bit more hostile and savage. I know you could probably take them in a fair fight, but I'd rather not risk it." He shrugged "It made us look like we belong."

"For now blending in is the best option, at least till we can find the truck the siccors fell into."

Star smiled and clung to Ford. “I’ve heard that saying. Marco said it to me quiet a lot when I first went to earth.” She said her eyes scanning the crowds as they walked along. “I understand what you’re doing, and I’ll do my best to keep up with you.” She said her blue eyes drifting up to him.

“Where do you think we can start looking?” She asked her head turned away from Ford and in that short time it seemed their plan completely fell apart. She knew it. Ford’s display of dominance hadn’t gone over well with some of the men in the camp. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and next she was screaming. Five men had surrounded the couple and the ring leader was the one who had snatched Star from Ford. Her arm was twisted behind her back and his other arm wrapped around Star so that his hand was holding her face. The other men knocked Ford to the ground with a piece of wood that they hit the back of his knees with and then his back. They continued to hit him until the leader said to stop.

Star squirmed in the mans arms but as she did he only twisted her arm more shooting pain through it. “Keep squirming girlie, and I’ll dislocate it.” The threat was enough to make Star calm down her wide eyes focused on Ford. They hadn’t hurt him enough to break anything but more than enough to get a point across. “You two aren’t from around here, I’d go as far to say you’ve never even been near this place before, but travelers come and go, so I’m not here to question where you’re from.”
“Then what do you want?” She said through clenched teeth.
“Well you my sweet. Someone as beautiful as you is gonna make a fine breeding pet for the highest bidder. We also are teaching your pal here a lesson, you see I don’t know how things are done where you two come from, but around here that little greeting he gave our mate is just plain disrespectful.” He said giving Star a slimy smile showing his crooked smile a gap between his front teeth.
“And disrespect just isn’t tolerated here, isn’t that right Bobby?” Another man said chiming into the conversation and as he did his heavy boot connected with Ford’s ribs and then he stomped on his back. Bobby smirked and nodded. He was the ringleader.
“So as an apology were gonna take you off his hands, and everything is even, yeah?” Bobby said with a smile and turned Star’s face towards his own. He brought his lips down on to hers and kissed her hard.
“Like hell you will!” Star screamed after having bit Bobby from the kiss he had bestowed on her. He pushed her away and wiped his lip tasting a little blood “I’ll-“ Star clenched her teeth feeling volts of electricity pulse through her body. One of the men had tased her causing her body to lose all it’s strength and she fell helplessly backwards into the man’s arms.
“You’ll pay for biting me you little bitch, but I kind of like rough things.” Bobby said and ominous gleam in his eyes. Star’s vision grew blurry and she felt herself being lifted up and then everything was black.

Star was being carried off and there was little chance that Ford would get the opportunity to chase after her. “Finish him off boys. We don’t need anyone like him around.” Bobby said and turned his back leaving his men to take care of Ford.

Last edited:
There was something a touch humiliating to having a plan fall apart. When Ford punched the mans throat it was to avoid an awkward situation and establish dominance, What he hadn't expected was for the moment to be turned against him. By the time he realized he had been surrounded along side star he was already hit hard enough to be knocked to the ground. Star was being tased and the two of them were in for various worlds of pain. The worst part was that it was at least partly his fault he had brought Star to this dimension and tried to insist that he knew better when the fact was he was well out of his league.

Ford had never been the brother to bring about violence as a solution before. He was still angry with Stanley and he may have actually put some of that anger towards the earlier punch but he also wasn't as weak as he used to be either. His years of chasing after and catching paranormal anomalies had forced him into the best physical condition of his life. He was bruised, but he was still alive and that would be the biggest mistake these guys would make. Reaching out quickly he grabbed something that Star had dropped as they were taking her away and as one of the men swung down a heavy pipe towards his head Ford used the wand to block it.

He bought himself enough time to get to his feet, and now he had a weapon, it was a shame though that he didn't know any spells. So he figured he would just have to beat them with object like a club.

~~~

Before she could wake up the man that took her back to his private tent, tossing the girls body down to the ground, he got to work removing her clothing save for the long stockings she wore. Her clothing, armor and undies were all removed while she was unconscious and the girl had been set up next to a pole. Her hands were tied around the large tent pole the center pillar of the private room of the camp, the only real structure in the place, securing her to the location.

The rope had then been used to secure her body, looping under and between her breasts, till finally the last few loops around her bent her neck forward and tied around her ankles securing her feet. Spare rope had been used to tie up both her knees, leaving her little room for comfort, and she had been gagged, not with rope or cloth, but with her own panties that had been forced into her mouth while sleeping, and secured there with some tape.

The man didn't wait much longer than that to wake star up. Buddy picked up a riding crop, and brought it down hard on the young woman's breast waking her. "Hey there biter. I'm pretty sure you're friend is dead by now, so I figured I'd have some fun with you, teach some basic's about respecting others and not biting before you went up for auction. What do you say?"

Star awoke with a jolt ad groaned feeling the sting across her bare skin. For a moment things were blurry and she was disoriented. Her head hurt a bit and she could feel the hot sand on her bare cheeks. Star looked around the tent and then up to Bobby. Her eyes went wide as she saw him standing over her. She wiggled a bit and felt the tight ropes on her delicate skin. They were tight. So tight that when ever she moved they dug into her and would eventually create rope burn. She looked down at her self and saw she was naked, and her mouth. She could feel the soft silk on her tongue.

She swallowed a bit and looked up to Bobby. It was only them in the tent. Where is Ford? Where am I? Star recalled the events that happened just prior to her blacking out. She remembered the men surrounding the two of them, and then the beating Ford received and....Star turned her head away from the man and recalled having bit him because he kissed her. Her eyes were downcast as she looked at the hot sand refusing to give him any eye contact. Bastard!

"See and this is what I am talking about." He said when her eyes refused to look up at him, he would rather have submission rather than defiance, but he could see anger and fight in her eyes, and he wasn't sure he liked that. He raised the leather crop bringing the bending leather against her breast, letting her feel what it felt like when it was dragged lightly along her skin tickling against her nipple for a moment, then he brought it down hard on her chest, leaving a red lash on her breast.

"Your gonna make me bruise you and that lowers the sale value. So how about this." He reached down, and gently removed the lacy panties from her mouth"Why don't we play a game little lady. See it was your friend that really got on my nerves with his little throat punch action. So the way I see it if you play along you can be free to go. The game is really simple. I ask a question, you answer, if you tell the truth you don't get hit." He pulled up a chair and sat next to her looking over her body still holding the riding crop. "Where are you from? You're clothing ain't like ours, it's soft. It's not covered in sand, and frankly you're skin is a bit too soft and pale for this far out in the salt lands. So where the hell you come from girl?" He held her panties playing with the softer fabric in his hand.

Star groaned as the crop was dragged across her bare skin. She squeezed her eyes shut and inhaled sharply waiting for the pain to subside. Star slowly opened her eyes when she heard his voice.

When he leaned down Star tensed up fully expecting for him to strike her instead he gently removed her panties. She opened her mouth and as he with drew the cotton panties and thin string of saliva hung from them and touched her bottom lip.

She was silent not choosing to answer his initial statement regarding this ‘game’
“Should I lie how would you know?” She asked her bright eyes studying him and looked down to the crop he rolled. She took a small shaky breath and clenched her teeth before answering him.
“Not from here, isn’t that obvious?” She answered a small smirk on her pale pink lips.

"See it's that kind of half ass answer." He lifted the crop and brought it down hard against her breast, the leather strap striking her bare nipple, the hard texture of the leather weapon enough to not only leave a red mark where he had struck her but also cutting into her smooth pale skin. "That's gonna get your half ass beaten."

He came closer to star now. walking up to her so that he towered over her. His waist was completely level to her face, if he wasn't wearing pants his cock probably would have touched her face with how close the two of them were. He touched her face, lifting up her chin so that she could look him in the eye as things became more serious. "You know I bet your a virgin." He said softly, moving his eyes over her soft body.

"You may have been traveling with a man, but I bet you are just some spoiled child, who's been spared the rod far too many times. You don't know how to talk to your elders properly now. I can fix that." He reached behind his back, and pulled out a knife. He pressed the blade gently to her throat as he put down the crop, and slowly undid his pants, as they fell, freeing his cock it slapped Star in the face as the cold steel was held gently to her flesh. "You ever kiss one of these? Now why don't we try giving me a better answer, otherwise we are gonna see if you can follow other orders, more humiliating ones."

Star's eyes widened as she watched him raise his hand and then bring it down hard against her beast but her nipple hurting the most she clenched her jaw tightly refusing to give into him so easily. She had already resolved that she would not give into him. She would fight through it and get out of the situation with out with Ford;s help. She couldn't even be sure he was till alive. She singly hoped that he was not dead as was thinking of a way to rescue her. Until then it was up to her to think of a way to get out of the tent and away from Bobby.

When he moved closer to her and his hand reached for her chin his fingers squeezing her cheeks and forcing her head up to look at him. She wanted to pull away, tried to pull away, but couldn't. He was too strong.
"Fuck you!" She squeaked out. Star twisted against his hand desperately wanting to pull away and cried out loudly when his hand became viable again and the cold metal of the blade pressed to her hot skin. She took a breath with closed eyes as he undid his pants and they fell down around his ankles. Flinching Star slowly opened her eyes too see his cock barley an inch from her mouth.

In thought she didn't answer his question right away but she was frightened of what he may do if she didn't answer. She feared her being silent would certainly be worse than lying, and so she spoke the truth.
"N-n-n-no I haven't ever done that." She said her voice just a little louder than a whisper.

When she swore at him, his reply was quick and simple, he grabbed hold of her long blond hair with one hand, and his other hand was brought hard against her face a red imprint of his palm linguring against her cheek, before back handing her the other way too just for good measure. "See that is the problem with your generation, doesn't know any respect." His voice was soft even after smacking her upside the head, he looked down at her blue eyes, and smiled towards her.

When she started to say that she had never sucked a cock before, he sighed. He didn't trust star not to bite, so he dropped her blond hair, and walked away for a moment. While she may have thought he was saving her from something he really wasn't. He dug around for a moment, till he found what he was looking for. "Unfortunitely for you, I'm not really asking for your permission here, like I said the problem with you young people is you always think you have a choice. Never sucked a cock before, what are you some kind of royalty?"

He rolled his eyes, and showed her the leather strap, tied around a thick metal ring. It took him a moment to grab her face, and force her mouth open. the gag fitting into her mouth as he struggled against her, locking it in place to hold her disobediant mouth open. "See we could have had a nice conversation, but since you're refusing to use your mouth for talking, I'm gonna put it to another use."

He grabbed her blond hair with both of his hands once the gag was solidly in place standing over her, his cock was now hard from anticipation, and not wanting to waist another moment, he started to push it into her mouth, now that the piece of metal stopped her from biting him, and all her tongue could do was pleasure him. He started easy, rubbing the tip of the cock against her mouth keeping her steady by pulling her hair, but that didn't last very long, and soon he was fucking her face, his balls pounding against her lips, as his cock was forced down her untrained throat. He didn't seem to care if she puked, or anything past that point, this was a punishment not something he was meant to go easy on her for.

She screamed out when she yanked on her hair and then slapped her. She lowered her head. She could feel the heat stinging her cheeks from his slap. Her blue eyes carefully followed him when he walked away from her and spoke. The answer to his question was yes. Star was royalty but she wasn't;t going to tell him that, she didn't think that knowledge would improve her situation in fact she believed if she told him that she was a princess he would treat her even worse. Probably be excited to do all the awful things he was doing to a Princess. He would probably get off it. Instead she stayed silent she didn't answer him and she lifted her head as he walked back to her holding something.

Star tried to fight him but eventually lost to his strength and her mouth was forcibly held open by the gag. She moaned and whimpered when he pulled on her hair again tilting her head up slightly and then he pushed his thick meaty cock into her mouth. Star squeezed her eyes shut not wanting to look at him as he forced his cock in and out of her mouth. The more he did the wetter his cock became from her tongue trying to push him out but it only brought more pleasure to him. She gagged and coughed as he began to become more rough with her and forced his full length into her mouth and towards the back of her throat. Star felt the urge to vomit but fought hard to keep from doing so. As he continued to face fuck her she began to cry the tears wetting her cheeks and the sweat on her temples rolled down as well.

Fucking Star's pretty face and watching the young woman cry was a bit of a delight, but the real pleasure was feeling his cock get slicked up by her tongue, feeling the way that star attempted to resist him at every intrusion of her mouth, and also watching her gag on his cock feeling the thick saliva drip down his shaft, and over his balls which would occasionally by force brush up against stars lips. The man standing over her seemed to not have a care in the world when it came to fucking her throat. "See you need to learn respect, and the best way to do that is with a nice hard lesson about your place on the food chain."

He was pulling her hair using t to forcefully move her head up and down his cock as his hips bucked against her. His rythem became more wild and his breathing a touch tighter, as his cock heated up inside of her mouth, twitching, and becoming wet with a more bitter taste. "This is the life you get to have now you little bitch, and I'm gonna give you your first real taste of it."

pulling the head of his cock so that the throbbing red tip was the only point left in her mouth he grabbed his cock and vigorously masturbated for a second, letting himself relax and cum so that Star's mouth became flooded with his cock's milk. Every single drop would fill her mouth or tongue. giving her a literal taste of the bitter seed he was planting in her. He withdrew his cock, but pulled her hair so that her neck was forced upwards, not allowing a single drop of his cum to escape her mouth and the gag that held it open. "Swallow it, swallow it all up and then stick out your tongue to show you did a good job."

Her thoughts were all over the place and her body was only becoming more sensitive as her thoughts got away from her. She hated him. Hated that he was forcing his cock down her throat, hated that her tongue still restied him and brought him more pleasure, hated that she was powerless, completely and totally powerless. She wanted to scream and fight back but she couldn't even do that not with a sweaty cock down her throat and with him pulling her hair. Her tears hadn't stopped but she did her best to keep her eyes open not wanting to get hit again.

When he finally stopped forcing himself against her face she coughed and thought it was finally over but he left his tip against her tongue just barely in her mouth. Her eyes grew to the size of dinner plates when came. She had never tasted something so bitter and she wanted to spit it out. She wouldn't swallow him. But again she had no choice as he jerked her hair. The sudden motion terrified her and she did as instructed. She swallowed him and then stuck her tongue out.

"See even a dumb bitch like you can be taught how to properly care for a man." He said looking at her clean tongue. He reached behind her, ready to untie the gag now that he had used her mouth and taught her the first lession. "When I untie you no more foul language from you, your next words are gonna be."

the man raping her was cut off, as something hard hit him in the back of his head. His eyes widening for a moment before he fell to the side. "Eat concussion you violent no good troll." He was huffing, beaten, bruised, but Ford had apparently been the victor of the fight. He moved to untie star, cuting her bindings with the dimensional scissors he had gotten back, and giving her back the wand he had used to knock the man unconcious with. He looked at star, and pulled the mostly naked girl into a hug. "I am sorry I brought us to this terrible place."

Star's eyes looked away from him as he moved closer to her. She flinched when his hands reached towards her and then they untied the gag finally allowing her mouth and jaw to close and rest. She yelped when he was hit and his body fell to the hot sandy floor. Her body shaking she looked up at her savior and saw the familiar face of Ford. Her eyes welled up and she began to cry. She didn't fully understand why she was crying so hard. Was it because she would no longer be subjected to that monster's cruelty? Of course but she was also happy to see Ford, though beaten he was alive. When he pulled her into his arms she cried harder. Her hands wrapped about the shirt and pulled herself to him.

Ford felt star pull him closer, he leaned in to her, letting her sob into his shirt, his arms wrapped gently around her naked frame as he brushed her long blond hair his hands going down her body, but keeping his touch to safe places. He didn't really know what to say this was only his second dimension and he felt he had been responsible for the attack on her body. He gently brushed her head. He looked at her for a moment. He sighed and held her for as long as she needed, then when she was able to stand on her own too feet, he gave her back the scissors and her wand. It hadn't really transformed for him, probably because he didn't really believe in magic in anyway shape or form.

He also took off his coat. "Here take this." He said gently putting it over her shoulders. Due to their height differences his jacket went to her knees covering anything explicit, but it also swallowed her hands. "Lets just get out of this terrible world."

Star slowly and steadily found her strength again. Once more she looked at the disgusting unconscious man lying on the floor. She wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand. She buttoned the jacket Ford had placed on her shoulders and then took back her wand and scissors.

"Yes I agree, let's get out here before anyone comes looking for him." She said and held the scissors in her hand. She turned her head sweeping the room and spotted her backpack it carried a majority of what would help them and she knew it was important for them to have so she quickly grabbed it. With the bag on her shoulder she cut a hole opening up a portal to a new world one she prayed was a bit more serene and peaceful than the one they were leaving behind.
~~~~~
Stepping through the portal Star was immediately knocked over. "HEY!" She screamed looking up at the thing that knocked her over. She tilted her head surprised to see a tall amazonian woman holding a number of shopping bags. She sneered at Star mumbled something and continued on her way.

Star stood up and looked around. It seemed like they were in a mall?

"This....this is a mall." She said and turned to Ford.

Back
Top Bottom