Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

I'm already pretty vanilla in my kinks, so I don't approach partners who have non-vanilla kinks in their list...and for a partner to nope half of my already-limited kinks list they'd have to be more vanilla than I am...and I'd be just fine with that. So the first option for me. :)

Would you rather write a story set in the Roman Empire during the time of Julius Cesar, or a story set in the Macedonian Empire under Alexander the Great?

Alexander The Great, because Cleopatra. The Roman Empire is so played out.

Would you rather have plenty of time to write but struggle with ideas, or have very limited writing time with more ideas than you can use?

Very limited time with more ideas than I can use. I just don't want to be boring!

Would you rather live in a world with no books or no music?

Plenty of time with no ideas because I already have 50 years worth of ideas saved up anyway.

Would you rather play a scene with a partner that doesn't interact much, or play a scene where you're not active and your partner does everything?

Damn that's tough because both options suck... but if I had to choose, I'd rather do the latter just because it never, ever happens, and I'd just want to see what being a piece of shit is like lmao.

Would you rather work five days a week for eight hours per day, or four days a week for ten hours per day?

I work 14 hours a day for 6 days a week so both sound heavenly to me... I guess I'll go with eight hours for five days? Too many days off would make me antsy...

Would you rather lose a big toe or a thumb?

Well...while I'd rather not lose any body parts more than is absolutely necessary - if I had to choose, I'd opt to lose the toe. It's more readily hidden and balanced out with a prosthetic.

Would you rather live on the Moon or live on Mars?

Live on the Moon. The view is better and it's a lot closer to earth, in case you need help, lol.

Would you rather live in a huge, luxurious palace or a small, cozy apartment?

Thoughts... manipulating emotions even if done in a benevolent way feels almost wrong and a violation against someone else.

Swimming at the Beach or at a Swimming pool?

Beach, laying in the sun on a warm sandy beach after a swim is awesome.

Loveless sex or sexless romance?

Sexless romance. While I'm very much into pretty much any erotic related stuff in videos, stories, books, rps, art and so on, I'm not really interested in doing it in real life. ^^;

Would you rather be able to teleport yourself into a movie of your choice or teleport a movie character of your choice into the real world?

Film of my choice, anything to escape how mundane this world is.

Would you rather have your first day of the work week be your most stressful, or the last day of your work week?

Busy Monday, for sure. It gives you the whole week to sort that shit out. A Busy Friday is like "WTF? You've had all week to figure this shit out, and you're asking me at 10 minutes to the weekend...?"

If you were taking a ten-hour international flight, would you rather full-fare (you paid for it) Business class, or free (someone else paid for it) Economy class?

Back
Top Bottom