Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Maid (LunarWolf & Arlin Nethercott)

Serena didn't run but instead fell back on to her butt. in an attempt to get as far fermium him as possible she scooted all the way back to the wall her hands leaving little burn marks on the floor. while she heard what she was saying she didn't believe him. Demons weren't real and he had to be going crazy to speak that way

"Careful you don't burn down the house like that. It's very hard to get scorch marks out of hard wood, trust me I know." Kain says with a laugh. Snapping his fingers he blows a supernaturally cold blast of air from his mouth cooling down the floor and possibly her hands since he's more experienced in magic. Shaking his head he looks at her as he calmly says, "Normally I'd say Witch in your family, but usually when those manifest there's already some control built in. Demon is a lot more exciting for sure."

"you're crazy you're seriously crazy" Serena got up off the floor and raced out of the room heading for the front door. while she could move around the house perfectly with out her site once she set foot out the front door it would be a whole lot more dangerous since she never ventured outside during the day. Serena didn't care much what time it was or the danger she was putting herself in all she knew was she had to get out of the house and away from him.

"The world is crazy Serena and you're living in it." Kain says with a laugh standing up watching her run towards the door. His eyes wide, he may be a demon and a bit of a nut job but he didn't want her to get hurt. Taking a breath the hurled him through the air disappearing into a cloud of smoke and doing a short teleport to end up in front of the front door to be there blocking her when the door opened. "There's no need to panic Serena, you'll get hurt out here and I out of everyone here I am the most likely to be able to understand you and help."

not hearing or seeing him appear in front of her Serena slammed in to him full force. the impact would only give time a few moments to restrain her or calm her down before she would take off again in a different direction. Serena was certain the man she was working for was delusional and in need of medical attention to get the help he needed

He didn't even flinch at the impact of the smaller girl and instantly moved to grab her and tackle her to the floor. If she had her sight he could have tried to put her in a trance with his eyes to calm her down but instead he had to go for a more forceful route. His hands pin her wrists as he leans forward and nuzzles her neck as he softly whispers in her ear, "Take a breath and calm down Serena it's going to be okay. I know it's a lot to believe but you need to relax. I'm not letting you get out there and get hurt."

"no I don't believe any of this your crazy" Serena struggled under him as she tried to get free of his grip but between his weight and the amount of strength he had she couldn't get free of him at all. Serena was torn between fear from all the other times he had gotten that close and panic of not being able to get away form him.

Kain shakes his head giving a little laugh. "You're the one who had flaming hands burning me and the house and I'm the crazy one. I guess I have no choice but to show you just how real demons are." Growling a bit he forces himself to change into his demonic form, small horns growing on his head his fingernails growing and sharpening into claws. A tail shoots out of his back and starts to caress her leg as his skin gets a slightly scaly feel too it. He licks at her neck and grips her wrists harder as his thumb gently strokes along her skin his voice a little more hissing as he teases, "Serena your skin is so smooth and soft."

Serena jerked when his tail touched her leg as it wasn't something she was expecting. when she felt the change to his skin and then felt him lick her neck "no I don't want this let me go" Serena was worried and scared that he was going to go further then what he was currently doing. Serena tugged on her arms as she tried to get free of his grasp

"It's going to happen Serena, I can't help it anymore." He chuckles his fingers still slowly stroking her wrists as he keeps licking at her neck. Channeling some of his magic vines grow from the hardwood floor and wrap around her wrists to hold her in place. He sits up straddling her as his tail keeps stroking her leg. His hands reach down and start to grope her chest his claws tearing off her top slowly.

tears started to stream down her face as she tugged on her hands "please don't do this to me just let me go" Serena was scared and upset she didn't want this and he wasn't stopping. Serena did her best to get her hands free of the vines so that she could get free and away from him

"It'll be okay babe." he says softly slowly licking his way up her neck giving a playful suckle to her throat. He leaves a trail of gentle love bites up her chin and kissing his way to force a kiss on her lips. His hands grope her chest massaging them as his thumbs seek out her nipples to rub and tease them. His tail strokes up and down her leg slipping under her skirt hooking into the waistband and starting to tug her skirt off. "I promise you'll love it." He whispers in her ear after breaking the kiss. his tongue flicks her earlobe teasingly.

Serena shook her head "no I won't please stop this" Serena became even more upset when he started to pull her skirt off thankfully it was laced up tight on the back so there was no tugging it off unless it was untied. Serena had learned several different knots and use one of the more complicated ones to keep her clothes in place if they had to since she didn't always have time to retie things all the time

"I'm pretty sure you will. Especially if you've got a little demon blood in you. It's part of our nature." He teases kissing and licking his way down her neck as he shifts and moves down her body. His hands traveling down her sides with gentle teasing strokes. His tail gives up it's tugging but unfortunately for her it starts to rub her through her panties under the skirt. His fingers seek out her laces and instead of tearing them with his claws he starts to work on the knots with a chuckle.

Kain licks his way down her neck moving to her chest where he uses his sharp teeth to tear through her bra strap at a time before pulling it away with his mouth and tossing it to the side. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting you like this Serena." he says softly leaning in to lick and suck on her nipple teasing it with his teeth. His tongue flicking her nipple in sync with his tail's rubbing.

Serena struggled even more "no I won't I don't want this at all let me go" Serena tried to call on the demon blood that he claimed she had to try and get free of the vines holding her in place and hopefully away from him. Serena didn't care how long he had wanted to do this she wanted to go to her room and hide from him

He could feel the heat radiating off her hands as she was trying to channel her power. The vines were tough tough so they can withstand some abuse. He was mostly hoping that her body was still worn out from the shock of things and not being used to controlling her powers. Mostly Kain was focused on the knots of her skirt and the teasing of her body with his tongue and tail. Chuckling as he loosens the laces of her outfit and starts to slowly slide her skirt off. His tail slips inside her panties teasing her slit directly as he worms it around the cloth again and again before starting to tug those down too.

that was all it took to break her concentration "stop it!" Serena tried to get her feet up so she could shove him away from her to try and get his focus on something else other then trying to force himself on her. Serena was trying not to break down fully in tears as she didn't want him to know how much he was upsetting her

Grinning as he pulls his head back a bit to watch as her body is fully exposed, the demon gives a small laugh. Leaning forward he gives her a kiss on the cheek and lets his tongue flick her earlobe teasingly before he whispers, "You're even more beautiful than I imagined Serena. Grabbing her legs he starts slowly sliding down her body giving her playful licks and kisses.

The lower he goes the more he he spreads her captive legs until he is face to face with her exposed pussy. He licks his lips greedily before pressing into her and giving her flower a slow lick, "Mmmh and you taste good too. Lucky me."

by this point Serena was crying hard as she begged him over and over not to do this to her to let her go. Serena jerked when his head went between her legs. Serena didn't want him to do this to her but it seemed like her pleas were not seeming to get through to him

This was far from the first time the demon had forced himself upon some one so her tears indeed and cries indeed had no impact on him. Her taste did though and it was like throwing gas on the fires of his desire. Kain started to lap at her faster leaning into her more to push into her. His tongue exploring her walls while he massages her struggling hips.

Serena continued to struggle even as her body started to respond to what he was doing. Serena was also plotting once he finished with her to leave the house and get aw far away from him as humanly possible

Kain was fairly sure he was going to have to do something drastic to keep his maid after this but he also wasn't thinking about that too much instead focusing on eating her out. Feeling her body start to react more he laps at her scooping up her juices with his tongue. He pushes himself in deeper trying to get her body very excited. His thumbs keep massaging her hips gently trying to force her to relax a bit.

After licking her for a bit longer, the demon is finally ready for more. He stands up and looks at her as he pulls his boxers down using his tail tossing them to the side. Looking down at her he pulls her hips up towards him so she has even less of a chance to escape now. Giving a small laugh he starts to grind against her pussy with his fully erect cock. "I know your body is liking this Serena, stop fighting against it and give in."

"no I don't and I will never stop fighting" Serena tried to kick at him when he grabbed her hips and pulled her close as she was trying to hit him with enough force to make him leave her alone and let go of her

Back
Top Bottom