Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Maid (LunarWolf & Arlin Nethercott)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Serena stretched as she walked around the house her walking cane tapping occasionally to make sure she didn't bump in to something. Serena suffered from a rare condition that no doctors could seem to Diagnose. during the day she was blind and noting worked not even laser surgery which she had tried, but during the night her eye site returned and her normally blue eyes cleared and she was able to do things like everyone else including read. Serena stood at an average five foot six inches and came in at a sickly 120 pounds. no matter how much she ate Serena had a hard time gaining weight. as she walked around the house she checked to make sure that nothing had dust on it so that she knew if she needed to clean the room or not. Serena didn't often hear the master of the house nor did she ever see him since most nights she was sound asleep after reading for a few hours. Serena made it through the entire house and was pleased that none of the rooms needed to be cleaned. she then walked to her masters room and knocked and waited to see if he was there and if he wasn't she would check his room as well before going and getting dinner started.

Kain stretched giving a yawn as he stood up. Most days he was busy in the demon realm and liked to retreat to the human world to relax and recover. He was still getting used to the new maid, still a little sad to find out his old friend had passed on. Today was different and Kain was home taking a break from demonic fighting and politics and the headache of the demon realm. Hearing the gentle knock he smiles and debates keeping silent to stalk her but instead wanted to get to know her a bit. Clearing his throat he says, "Come on in Serena. I won't get in your way."

Serena took a steadying breath before she headed in to the room "good morning sir I didn't mean to wake you up" Serena then started to move around the room and check shelves and dressers for dust. she then used her cane to check the floor for clothes. not finding any she headed to the area where his hamper should be so that she could check to see if she needed to wash his clothes. Serena was pleased to find that his room was in perfect order and that she didn't have to worry about cleaning it that day

"You didn't dear, I was already getting up." He chuckles as he intensely looks at her search his room a bit and fetch his dirty laundry. Watching the nearly blind girl use the cane to get around made him smile, but her ass as she bent over made him smile more. He had to admit she was at least way cuter than the old man who had been his servant before. Quietly he steps forward so she taps his foot with the cane. Looking at her he reaches out and brushes a stray hair out of her face while he asks, "How are you doing Serena? Are you comfortable with your room here? Did you need me to pick up anything to make things easier while I go out?"

"I am doing fine sir and my room if perfect and if I need something form the store I will go and get it myself but thank you for the offer" Serena had stepped back when he had touched her, while she liked her job as her boss was very laid back he did have a tendency to touch her with out warning and had since they day he had come home and she had been there instead of his normal servant.

Giving a small laugh as she steps back he nods and pats her shoulder, "Excellent, I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable here too. You've been doing very well so far and i'm glad I don't have to go look for help around the house." Knowing she was blind during the day he was walking around naked being more comfortable sleeping that way. Kain walks over to his dresser and goes to get some clothes out. Giving another yawn he asks, "Would you be a doll and get me some tea started?"

"of course sir it will be waiting in your office when you are ready" Serena then turned and headed out of the room so she could head down to the kitchen to get the water on for his tea going. Serena moved slowly down the stairs and then headed to the kitchen. Serena got the water going and then opened a cupboard and pulled out the tea he drank and got the pot ready so all she had to do was add the hot water

"Good girl", He praises her giving her a small pat on the head as she leaves eyes glued to her behind a bit. Once he's fully dressed the disguised demon laughs softly, "Well so far she's pretty fun at least."

Silently he heads downstairs and follows her around for a bit staying out of sight. When she drops the tea off at his desk he walks in behind her clearing his throat so she knows he's there. "That smells good, can't wait to have a taste. Thank you Serena." Walking past her his hand 'accidentally' brushes against her ass as he takes up the cup. Sitting down he looks at the papers in front of him and gives the hot tea a sip.

Serena shifted away from him when he touched her ass, there were days she wondered what he was doing and why he kept touching her like that. this wasn't the first time he had done it and it made her a little uncomfortable "your welcome sir" Serena then headed out and went back to the kitchen to start on the soup they were having for dinner that night.

As a demon Kain had a hell of a sex drive and the small inappropriate touches were what happened when that slipped through. It took a lot of willpower to keep from pinning her down and ravishing his servant. It was a big part of why his last one had been a male to remove the temptation. Sipping his tea he watched her leave day dreaming a bit about her. Chuckling he decides to have a little fun with her and give her a test as a servant. Standing up he finishes up the tea and he starts to head head out shouting to her, "I should be back by the time dinner is ready."

Serena turned her head in the direction of his voice "Dinner should be ready by 6:30 tonight" Serena then went back to cutting away at the meat that was going to be in the soup and the she would be starting in on the veggies. many people thought she couldn't cook because she was blind but that actually made it easier since she sense of touch was stronger

"Excellent I'll try not to be late." He chuckles heading out the door. So far he had been impressed with her cooking, but that was besides the point. The point today was to have fun. He stays out most the day looking around for a few things and around six he comes back home having wrapped several layers of bandages around his fingers just outside the door. "Serena are you here? I need your help" he asks with a slightly panicked tone as he walks around looking for her.

Serena turned and headed in the direction of his voice "what happened" Serena wondered what had happened that he was sounding so panicked. Serena soon made her way to where he was and looked his general direction wondering what he was going to say

"I was out and some poor fool got in a bad wreck. His car lit on fire so I pulled him out, but burned my hands and am going to need your help with somethings. I thought I could handle it but getting home was far harder than I expected." Kain says with a frown as he walks up to her. He puts one of his bandaged hands in hers as he asks, "Help me out of this jacket and then draw me a bath."

Serena sniffed the air a little bit and then frowned "hold on for a second" Serena then unwrapped his hand and sniffed the air again and once again there was not smell of burnt flesh and then was no extra heat coming from his hand either "you know you should know better then to try and trick the blind" Serena then dropped his hand and then turned and headed in to the kitchen

"I'm sorry Serena. I really did burn my hands but it was minor and cooled off really fast. I'm sorry for trying to trick you a little, but proud of you for calling me out on it." Kain says with a chuckle as he unwraps his hands and tosses the bandages. Taking off his jacket he starts to head upstairs saying, "I'm going to go take a shower." Once in the bathroom he takes a very quick shower and dries off. Before getting dressed he turns invisible and creeps downstairs to peek at how things are going in the kitchen.

things were going just fine in the kitchen and Serena was tasting the soup to make sure it was flavored properly and after assuring herself that it was she turned the flame off and then started to set the table. her boss had insisted on them eating dinner together

If she wasn't blind he would have played around with the burners a bit but didn't want to risk her getting hurt or catching his place on fire. But while she was setting the table he was in the kitchen and moved the pot to a different spot and moved the spoon to the other counter. Then just as she is finishing the table he knocks one of the forks to the floor so she has to bend over and pick it up in front of him.

Serena's head whipped around when she heard the fork hit the ground and after slipping her shoe off she tapped the ground with her stick and found the fork and then put it on the counter and then found a clean one and set it on the table. Serena then went in to the kitchen to get the soup ladled in to the serving dish only to find that things had been moved on her and she was having to move her hands around to find them

He manages to keep from laughing at her confusion having fun messing with her a bit since she messed with his plan earlier. Kain realized it was a little silly to go invisible for a mostly blind girl, but didn't want to risk anything. Plus it helped keep his motions silent. Very carefully he sneaks up to her and making sure she's not holding anything to spill he carefully extends a claw quickly giving her outfit a small tug as the razor sharp nail cuts her top a tiny bit. Just enough that it was going to have trouble saying up but hopefully not enough to be obvious. Then he brushes a finger gently down her spine gingerly touching her like a passing breeze before silently rushing off to slip on a shirt and shorts, not a fan of eating nude. As he comes back down the stairs he makes sure to step loud enough to be heard. "That smells amazing Serena. I really appreciate your cooking."

Serena shivered lightly when she felt his fingers go down her back and she hand't noticed the nic to her top just yet. Serena finished getting things dished up when he came down stairs "glad to hear it, lets eat" Serena moved to the table and sat down since she was tired and wanted to get to sleep but she would have to get everything cleaned up and put up before she could go to bed

As he walks past her to sit down he gives her top another small cut practically guaranteeing that it was going to fall down while they eat. Taking his own seat he looks at her and softy says, "Yes please dig in." Starting to eat he gives a small moan of appreciation. To a demon sex and food are both great pleasures especially with good food. Taking a drink of water, "That is the best soup you've made yet Serena."

"I don't know why I have made this one before" Serena went to take another bit of her soup only to fee her top slipping and this forced her to Catch it before it could fall all the way down. Serena blinked a little as she tried to figure out how the top had become like it was. Clearing her throat Serena stood up "excuse me I need to go take care of something" Serena then head din the direction of her bedroom on the main floor

"Well maybe it was how you made it or the veggies were perfect this time" Kain chuckles taking another bite of food. When she stands up he does too asking if everything was alright. Pretending to sit down he concentrates and floats in the air rushing past her into her room before she gets there leaving a small draft in his wake. He slips into her closet and finds a normal feeling but very revealing top. It was a clubbing shirt with a lot of almost see through cloth so unless she was very careful about examining it she could easily mistake it for a regular top. He manages to slip it into the front of her clean laundry before she gets in and retreats to a safe distance to watch her change hoping she'd grab it.

Serena shook her head a little she wasn't going to argue with him as it was the same as she always made it. Serena soon walked dint to her room and went to her clothes and grabbed a new top. most of her clothes were numeral colors since she didn't want to have to constantly try and guess what color top she was grabbing. Serena managed to grab the one the he had put in the front but thankfully the front while reveling covered her breasts

Back
Top Bottom