Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Maid (LunarWolf & Arlin Nethercott)

Kain watched his maid change her top smiling as he appreciates her body more than most do. Especially when she put on the revealing top. As he rushes past her he gives a small whispered chuckle and brushes against her side but with a gentle touch like a breeze. Heading back downstairs he sits back down and starts eating his soup like nothing happened.

Serena shook her head a little as she could swear she was losing her mind from all the phantom touches and sounds she was hearing. after making sure that everything was back in place in her room Serena headed back to the kitchen to resume eating her dinner.

He was glad she couldn't see the grin on his face because he was unable to hide how much fun he was having messing with his maid. Also she really did look great in that top. When she sits back down he tilts his head curiously asking, "Problem with your clothes?" He finishes his soup and stands up walking over to her chuckling he puts a hand her shoulder and one that brushes the hair out of her face again before giving her breast a small quick rub. "You know you if you wanted to stay in my bed you'd be a lot more comfortable than the one in your room.

"something happened with my top I will have to look at it later" Serena shifted away from him when he touched her "my bed is fine thank you I am perfectly comfortable" Serena didn't like him getting to close to her like that it always made her uncomfortable when he touched her like he did. Serena knew that some of his touches weren't accidental and that made her even more uncomfortable

"Just saying you wouldn't regret it Serena, I promise" The tall male whispers into her ear as sensually as the demon could manage. He chuckles again giving her one last grope before heading upstairs. In his room he strips down going nude again before goint to read in his study. Reading was probably Kain's favorite leisure activity and one of the things about the human world he absolutely loved. Well that and feeling the cool air on his body.

Serena shivered when he touched her and was more then glad when he went back up to his room. once she had finished eating Serena cleaned up the room and put their dinner away for the night and then headed to her own room for the evening. Serena had her own books in her room so that way she didn't have to go to the library

He knew she didn't like being touched that way but she also didn't seem to do anything to stop it which made him think she was at least on some level interested, but for now the demon was lost in thoughts of books. Spending more time than he intended to reading it was night time by time he put the book down. Standing up to stretch he gets up from the desk and goes to take a small walk around the mansion, his footsteps naturally very quiet.

Serena read one of her books for a little while and when she felt her eyelids start to droop she changed her clothes and slipped in to a light weight cotton nightgown. Serena then settled in to bed for the evening.

After a quick walk around the place, Kain gives a final stretch before walking back upstairs to his room. Not really tired, but he didn't want to keep her up all night pacing around. Once in his room he lays down on top of the covers rolling a bit bored and not sure what to do. After a few minutes he gets back up and starts to silently creep towards her room before opening the door as quietly as possible and peeking in at her.

Serena shifted in her sleep as she felt her eyes shift from being blind to becoming clear. this always made her uncomfortable while she slept. Serena figured that if she was awake that it wouldn't bother her as much as it was at that point in time.

Seeing her asleep, the demon chuckles softly and slips into the room. He turns up the heat before slowly tugging off her blanket hoping she wouldn't feel any temperature difference. Once the blanket was off he stood over her and admired her sleeping form reaching down to gently stroke her cheek to see how deep asleep she was, ready to hide and turn invisible at the first sign of her waking.

when he touched her Serena shifted slightly her head turning away from his touch. Serena reached up over her head and grabbed the fuzzy blanket that she always kept hanging there and covered up with it all with out waking. it wasn't unusual for Serena to kick her blankets off in the middle of the night while she was sleeping so out of habit she always grabbed this fuzzy blanket

Kain smiled and gave a small chuckle watching her shift and pull the blanket down on herself. "You're beautiful Serena. It's a shame you don't let yourself enjoy what could be." He whispers softly while groping her chest then ass a bit through the blanket. With a jump he flies through the air and out the door leaving her bedroom door open going back to his study. Once there he finds a picture his old love, long dead but still near and dear to his heart. Grinning softly he gives a sigh, Serena didn't look ton like her but it was close enough to be a reminder and that was part of why he was so handsy with his maid.

Knowing her vision came back at night he was curious to see how she would react to him nude so he started making noise walking around and reorganizing the books making a small ruckus.

hearing him move around brought Serena out form her sleep handmade her sit up rubbing her eyes a bit as she did. "what is he doing at one in the morning" Serena climbed out of bed and grabbed her robe off of the back of her door before heading out of the room to find him and see what it was he needed.

He kept moving books around in the library completely nude like he was searching for something desperately. When he hears her approach he stops and turns to greet her as she opens the door, "Oh. Sorry if I woke you up Serena. I remembered something I left in one of my books and wanted to go find it before I forgot." Smiling at her he chuckles and teases, "You look beautiful even when you're half asleep."

when she walked in and looked at him Serena let out a small squeak before quickly spinning around her back to him "would you please learn to wear clothing when your not in your room" was Serena aware that he often went naked yes she could tell just by the sounds of when he moved but this was something else. Serena was really starting to wish that he would learn to have some respect when walking around since it was more then a little disconcerting to walk in to a room and him be naked

Kain couldn't help but laugh at her squeak and retreat as he flips through one of his books pulling out a pressed flower and setting it aside. "Ah there it is. I could wear clothes more but this is far more comfortable, besides this was a spur of the moment thing. I didn't want to forget about the flower."

Putting up the stack of books he had the disguised demon walks up to her and pulls her close into a hug. Chuckling he teases her, "Besides is it fair for you to judge me when you haven't tried it? How about if you go naked one day and I'll stay clothed the whole day?" Before she can answer he starts to grope her ass and nuzzle her neck.

"stop it" Serena moved her hands to push him away for her so she could get lose of his arms and head back to her room for the rest of the night. while she had been pushing him away her hands had unknowingly to her heated up and put very distinctive burn marks on his skin. once she was free of him Serena raced back to her room shutting and locking the door behind her as she did. this was when she noticed the temperature of her room had been turned up and she turned it back down

Kain was ready to get more forceful and with his molesting, but he was caught by surprise when her hand burns him leaving the smell of sulfur and burnt flesh. Though it didn't hurt him as much as it should have since he was a demon and quite used to fire. It was enough of a surprise for her to get away though. Once she was clear he laughed realizing she must have had some demon blood in her too and a night demon which made a lot of sense with her eyes. Going back to his room he cleans the wound but doesn't do anything to remove it wanting to leave it there for her to notice later. Giving the pressed flower a kiss he puts it on his dresser next to a small always closed jewlery box. He considered messing with her more but decided to leave her for the night laying down with a grin.

Serena sighed and after making sure that her door was secure and no one was going to get in with out making a lot of noise she crawled in to her bed and laid down curling up under her blankets. Serena slept until her alarm went off at seven that next morning and after getting dressed and making coffee Serena started her walk through of the house knowing full well she would have to fix the library before she could start on anything else

That morning he slips on some pants to at least be slightly considerate of her feelings, but he also wants to pester her a little more before going about his business. Once she's awake and finished her walk through he gets out of bed and heads to the library too, "Good morning Serena. I hope you're doing alright this morning." He folds his arms making a small wincing noise as he brushes against the burn. He stands leaning against the door to the library to keep her trapped in there with him.

Serena tilted her head a little "I am doing fine sir" Serena worked around him as she put the library back in to order. Serena was still a little on edge from the previous night. between him being taken and getting overly physical with her she was on edge around him and even hearing him hiss in pain the fear of the same thing happening had her on edge

It was easy for Kain to sense her nervousness and it made him smirk he was indeed planning on doing something similar, he had to try again to see if her demon powers were able to manifest in the day time on the human realm. Poking his burn he chuckles and says, "Well something interesting happened last night and I think we owe it to science to see if it will happen again." Without much more warning than that he moves in on her pulling her tight against against his chest again, his hands instantly going back to her ass.

this time it wasn't a squeak it was a full on scream when he grabbed her and she started to push at him this time the heat in her hands was coming back only because of her fear level this time they were hotter then they had been the night before. Serena planted her hands on his chest and pushed doing her best to get free of his grip so she could move away from him

Feeling the heat of her hands he instantly lets go and steps back giving her space as he laughs a bit not even worried about the large burn on his chest. Stepping out of her way so she can run if she wanted he quickly says, "That's amazing Serena. I'm sorry about that but I had to get the same reaction out of you to be sure." Shaking his head he runs his fingers through hair grinning and giving another chuckle as he says, "I didn't know you had demon blood in you."

Back
Top Bottom