Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Colborne's hand was massive, fully encasing Sylas' hand and his wrist. "Do not call me sir, please, that is my father. And even that is rare." He chuckled.

He felt Ulric eyeing him, as if knowing what he was thinking.
"Come! Father will be overjoyed to see you." Colborne smiled and clapped Ulric's shoulder and walked off. Ulric watched Sylas with a knowing smirk before following his brother.

They headed into a huge building that was filled with people and music and food. Food Sylas had never even seen before, it was incredible. There was an older man at the head, laughing and having a good time.
"Old man!" Ulric yelled and the music stopped. The older nord stood up slowly, scowling, before he broke into a grin and roared with laughter.
"Ulric!! You've come home!"

There were beautiful women and even more beautiful men. Did he die? Surely they drowned and he was just in Gay Heaven.

"Who is this?" The old man towered over Sylas easily and Ulric moved to grasp Sylas' shoulders.
"This is Sylas, I am training him as a merchant. Sylas, this is Haskell; second son of Gunmund and head of the village, as well as my father."
"An honor." Haskell stated, sticking out his hand.

Again, Haskell's hand was just as massive as Colborne's was amd engulfed the whole of Sylas' hand and wrist. "You two must be famished. Come, there is plenty of food and drink for the both of you."

Ulric took a seat by Haskell, Colborne going off to sit with his wife, amd Ulric kept Sylas close.
"So what made you want to be a merchant?" Haskell asked Sylas.

"A free spirit like my oaf of a son."
"I am doing what the Gods had planned for me. They made me persuasive so I could make money." Ulric said, knowing Haskell meant well.

"Years to learn." Ulric smirked. Haskell made a noise as he watched them.
"And what has he taught you?" He asked.

"Well, the art of haggling, how to really get the best deal and to sell your product for the best price.." he said. "Afraid I'm a bit of a slow learner.."

"Yes, that sounds like Ulric. He's always been a smooth talker." Haskell said, "Could talk the corset off a woman easily."
"Ah, shut your fuckin hole, old man." Ulric huffed, causing his father to laugh uproariously.

Back
Top Bottom