Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He suddenly slammed him down and tossed his head back, giving a strangled moan as he dumped a massive load inside him, some even spilling out.

He arched hard and used his hand to contain his load as he climaxed again, slumping against Ulric. "F.. Fuck.." He said quietly.

Eventually after such a long and half-dull ship ride, they finally landed on the northern continent. It was, in fact, very cold but Ulric seemed to love it. He took a deep breath after they left the ship and sighed, "I missed being home."

He turned and nodded, fixing Sylas' coat, "Oh yes. It's been almost eight whole season changes since I was here last."

It wasn't a very far walk before they found the village. It was rather bustling for a village, men and women alike working together with building or trading amongst each other. Ulric wasn't kidding when he said the men were huge here.

"Ulric!" Ulric turned quickly and grinned at a much larger brunette male, much taller than Ulric by a head and a half. Equally as attractive.
"Colborne!" Ulric hugged him tightly, both laughing joyously.

Ulric turned back to Sylas and his grin grew, "Sylas, this is my eldest brother, Colborne! Colborne, this is my apprentice, Sylas."
"Apprentice? My, we've gone up in the world." Colborne grinned.

Back
Top Bottom