Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffed and snarled softly before covering his mouth to stop his loud roar as he dumped his massive load down his throat.

Sylas exhaled slowly and sank down completely to the base as he swallowed every drop and sat perfectly still.

Sylas slowly pulled back and panted, laying Ulric's cock against his face with a sick grin as he looked up at him.

"Only for me, huh? And not for any of the others here who would happily break your spine like a twig?" He growled.

"Of course you don't~" He said before moving away, "I don't think I should reward your behavior, what with your teasing. So I don't think I will be returning the favor this time~"

"Mm fair enough I suppose, but I've half a mind not to let you ruin me when we get to the island~" he said

He smiled and pat his thigh. "Get some rest, you walking slab of meat.. You'll need it to make my life a living hell for teasing you~" he said.

Ulric was good on his word, making it hard for Sylas to repay him in kind for his torment. He would throat fuck him until he'd bust and then leave him be.

The more Ulric did it, the worse for Sylas it became. It was getting to the point that Ulric was looking more and more irresistable by the day.

Back
Top Bottom