Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and continued to relax in bed. They spent the next couple days just blowing money and fucking. Ulric very much enjoyed Sylas choking on him in exchange for nice things. But eventually they had to leave to gather more things to trade. Which Ulric was greatful for; he could already feel the call of the blood aching in his veins.

Sylas sat with him and smiled as they left, holding onto his arm. "I had a wonderful time, Ulric.."

"Just the change callin'...could happen anytime now. I apologize in advance for any assholeish behavior.." He said.

"Well, we have to make a small stop in my home to get things to trade. We're going all the way up North anyway.." He told him.

"You've never given me cause to doubt your loyalty. If you do, then I'll leave you there to be fucked to death." He stated gruffly.

"Oh come now, Ulric, I was poking fun~ Besides the only one I'd want fucking me to death is you~" he said

He huffed. Great, now he made things tense thanks to his violence-soaked brain. "I'm sorry..." He muttered.

"Let me kill something, I don't know...I've usually been alone so I've never had to really deal with theae bouts of aggression.." He said

He exhaled, he shouldn't have said a damn thing. Now the whole ride was going to be tense and awful.

He made a noise and kissed his head again, "You made sure our provisions were stocked?" He asked gently.

Back
Top Bottom